collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26912 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2018, 03:40:54 pm »
In any case... you have submitted your DNA to an database so now your DNA is on public record

I find it amusing how many people are paranoid about their private information yet openly post it on facebook and twitter and give away their DNA willingly 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2018, 03:55:14 pm »
I know it seems there is an issue about Corbell that upsets some nice people here but, here we go...

Corbell is in cahoots with George Knapp...  after they both showed up at John's 75th birthday there is no longer any doubt...

Thankfully we got his 'hooks' out of John's accounts. He had both John's email and facebook passwords and had shut it down so John could not get access to his own account on FB and was removing emails from John's account. He was also evesdropping on John's office via Skype.  We first noticed it when he suddenly spoke to John while Sgt and I were visiting... freaked us out as skype wasn't on

At the time John was under oxycodon and not thinking very clearly  Since then he has detoxed and is using Kratom and the old witty sharp John Lear is back  I will be posting his new stuff shortly  It's taking a while to transfer to the website...

Bob Lazar popped in via Skype at the party to say happy birthday  Gene Huff was there.  I also ran into Ron Blackburn again and this time we got to talk :D  He gave me his business card and he lives in Henderson so I will be following up on that this week.

I don't know what Corbell is up to yet... but he has a copy of ALL of John's material... so we shall have to wait and see

Also the Domain that was created for John The Real John Lear
 is now owned by Corbell  (just do a whois search)  We don't know when he got control of it but likely talked John into it at some point. I have told Marilee that only her or John can fix that by writing to the registrar
Other than that I can do nothing.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2018, 04:07:21 pm »
The threat of an Alien false flag is out there.  It didn't occur to me though that, done carefully, partial Disclosure tends to block that threat.  It would be the same as the US trying to push war with Iran or NK  and can't seem to get it going because everybody knows the BS that got them into Iraq.

In my opinion Carol Rosin is a FRAUD just like Steven Greer and Sgt Karl Wolf

Whe the Disclosure project first came out, we thought: "WOW finally... these guys will testify before congress KEWL  Progress!"

Well all these years later and still nothing. And Greer is getting RICH off the believers

First:  WHY would congress listen anyway IF they are the ones keeping the secrets?

Second: Sgt Karl Wolf claims he was at Langley as a photo copier repair man in min 1965 for TWO WEEKS where he saw doctored images showing bases on the moon from LUNAR ORBITER.  Well the photos they use on his testimony videos are pictures from Clementine in 1994  and the first LUNAR ORBITER didn't launch until Nov 1966

Third: Carol Rosin claims that thanks to her work there are NO SPACE WEAPONS. When I pointed out to her on facebook that yes there are and proved it with NASA photos and linked to the DEW website at Kirtland AFB where they post public domain info on these weapons she got mad, deleted the posts and blocked me. Also I can find no proof she was ever with von Bruan as she claims

Fourth:  Re Government coverup. (see next post)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2018, 04:34:20 pm »
Government Coverup and Disclosure

During the last presidential election... Grant Cameron was really pushing hard that we should vote for Hillary because she would be the one to reveal UFO truth...  His main reason was that Podesta who was working on her campaign was pushing the UFO disclosure agenda

Well many people posted on his FB page that no way will that happen and that the evil lying witch doesn't know anything anyway. (which is true) Now she did make a joking comment about it on CNN but it was jokingly.

Her Hubby Bill promised the same but it wasn;t till his second term that he addressed it by sending an aide to Area 51, who was told "Nothing here but secret airplanes... move along"  Bill says this in an interview on YT

Obama was in Vegas and wanted to visit Area 51 but was denied access

Jimmy Carter wanted to know but was told by Bush Senior (then head of the CIA and in charge of 'reading in' a president) "... a presidents curiosity is not a high enough need to know"  Carter tried to fire Bush.  This is all documented on Gran'ts website "Presidential UFO's"

Well then the whole pedophilia thing surrounding Podesta and the others broke wide open thanks to Wikileaks and there goes the UFO release and Hillary's bid to be president (whew we got lucky :P )

Grant went silent for a while, and unfriended me because I and others said "We told you so"

But consider this. Podesta was top insider in the White House for YEARS  and he still did not get in the loop regarding UFO's. If HE couldn't find answers on the inside, what make anyone think we will get answers?

The Pentagon "UFO Release"\

A Red Herring... nothing more...

We already knew they had programs so where is the news? The FBI has had UFO files online since before 2000
https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

The NSA since 2000
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/

The CIA just posted HUNDREDS of PDF files

UFOs: Fact or Fiction?
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction

Take a Peek Into Our “X-Files”
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html

Trying to Photograph a UFO?
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2017/trying-to-photograph-a-ufo-1.html

The British MoD released their UFO files beginning in 2003.They were free originaly I have a copy of them all

Newly released UFO files from the UK government
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

But here is the CATCH

The British MoD CLOSED their UFO program, putting Nick Pope out of work (he is more skeptic than believer anyway) The POINT is they figured it wasn't worth the time and money and no proven threat

The Pentagon ALSO said they shut it down after that "press release" as it was to expensive and not worth the time. Seems like they don't consider it a threat either

So Harry Reid, connected to George Knap and Robert Bigelow needed a job... They make him the "UFO guy" to give him busy work. It also accounts for millions sent to Bigelow Aerosapce  Robert has not commented on any of this  I believe Robert is the only one of the lot that is serious about this and I think he is caught up in their scheme

Harry Reid proved his "worth" when he got John Lear's mine shut down and his involvement in the Bundy Ranch land grab (Both the Bunndy ranch and John's old mine are on the same road at Gold Butte)  Harry was seen on Fox news calling the Bundy's "urban terrorists" for defending their rights. Even the Fox news guy was shocked but Harry repeated it with a nasty scowl.

Well John lost the mine to the BLM bulldozers but Bundy WON  and Harry LOST because his deal for a solar plant with the Chinese fell through because the Chinese saw too much contraversy

As for Bigelow and that big house on Eastern Ave  John has a copy of a business licence he will release soon... Its going to make a lot of Jaws drop. I saw it already  The name of the company and who is on that list  Stay tuned

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2018, 04:42:36 pm »
Good to hear John is doing better.  :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2018, 04:51:48 pm »

well i am not really interested in the bs of the gov and disclosure.. if you haven't figured it out by now..go have a beer  :P

my  interest peaked with the quote on that tape about
the dna having markers FROM BIRTH about  everything in your life
but mostly about your  contact with aliens and more specifically if you were psychic and had contact...
the kit guy was big time into remote viewing  but lost interest after he decided it coulln't be taugh.. and was more of a spontaneous thing with folks who were - for lack of a better word - psychic
so now he is into doing brain scans and dna stuff..
to me it looks very much like he is looking to find a way to catalog  folks who are psychic and have the dna markers for contact..and then line that up with brain scans to come at the info  from that direction

so i ask.. what are they going to do when they find an easy way to id these folks???????????????????????????

with all the info they gather on  kids from birth
i.e blood samples  etc.
if the marker IS there from birth (big question) how are they going to grab hold of those kids?

it is scary fascinating imo

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:53:28 pm by space otter »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2018, 05:13:21 pm »
Here is one for you, Russo: George Knapp, Corbell, and Tom DeLonghe all together like peas in a pod...

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2018, 06:01:31 pm »
Here is my Problem with "Government Coverup"

I first got into the whole UFO thing when I saw a debate on the Pierre berton Show in Toronto. It was Erik von Danekin talking about his new book Chariot of the Gods.  This book launched the whole Ancient Alien deal despite that few people believed Erik

Well at that debate he was up against an "eminent" female archaeologist.  So Erik told his story, always said "This is what i believe, you have to come to your own conclusion" and kept calm... The archaeologist attacked him but had no answeres to explain the artifacts so turned to personal attacks against his schooling and character.  In the end Pierre said "I don't believe your hypothesis but you kept your cool and I declare you winner of this debate"

Since then all my research has shown me that 80%ish of UFO sightings (after removing the 95% that are fake, hoaxes, mis-identifications, etc)  805 of what is left are PLASMA CRITTERS (first named in 1954 by Trevor Constable and Wilhelm Reich) that are native to Earth's atmosphere and LEO (Low Earth orbit) They are  the 'orbs', the glowing objects. They are seen near power lines, thunder storms and even nuke sites :P  They give off strong EMP strong enough to trigger the old electronics at a nuke base and trigger a cascade shutdown.

15%ish are our black ops and the triangle are a Hu-mon innovation and 5% are the true visitors like those in the 50's

I don't believe, nor have I seen ANY solid evidence to show that they are here in hordes like the UFO believers and experiences seem to think.  People tend to forget that we are a RIM world, far from the main stream planets in the galaxy. In fact we are 50 light years ABOVE the galactic plane and moving away

We only had radio for the last 100 years or so and only the last 60 years was that signal strong enough to be heard outside the solar system

In a 60 light year radius around the sun there are few planets, but any that are out there in that range are just now watching us fight Hitler in WWII  The rest of the Universe still sees DINOSAURS on earth :P

We are just not important enough to be getting hordes like people believe

Now let's look at "Government Cover Up"

There are 193 countries around the world today.  IF the claim is that ALL these government in all these countries are 'in on the plot" do you realize how many people that involves?  Now extrapolate that over 60 years since Roswell...

So what one has to believe is that all these government are smart enough and have the ability to keep this secret AND ALL HAVE AGREED TO DO THIS...

Yet when our last election came our top leaders were hit by thousands of Wikileak releases showing their dirt laundry and exposing their corruption...  Yet I am supposed to believe that these same officials have the smarts and ability to keep Aliens secret?

In all those files they have release  all UFO reports to be sure  BUT UFO does NOT mean Alien Spaceship

So please explain to me how so many aliens know we even exits and how these morons running the world today can manage to keep this ONE secret when everything else they do is all over the news?

There will be no disclosure John has said this since the beginning and I agree. All my years of seeking has shown me that more and more 'whistle blowers' are in it for the money and don't really know any more that we do. A few, like Bob Lazar and Bill Uhouse stuck to their story, but most of the rest, upon close scrutiny, really don't have any answers.

Disclosing that we had monitoring programs for UFO's (military calls them UAP's now :P ) is easy to do because only in the minds of the UFO believers does that term mean "Alien Spaceship"  Yet MUFON records a garbage back balloon over London as a UFO (when this garbage bag was actually from Albuquerque)  Robert Bigelowe paid MUFON 1 million  I wish he would send us a few buck for REAL research  :P

There WILL BE  NO DISCLOSURE  All we will get is bread crumbs to keep us occupied

BTW UFO's are a CIA PSIOPS PLOT :P I have documents from the DTIC (Defense Techical Information Center Dot Mil) on that program :D

Pegasus was formed to try to gather a serious group of researchers to look into this... Over the years many have jumped on board, but in the end EGO's won the day and it all falls apart, and people leave in a huff.

I am back, will try again, but seems like we are no closer to touching a real alien saucer or interviewing a real alien, despite the believe that there are thousands of both roaming the planet every day

Do I sound cynical? Perhaps...  after 45 years of this with nothing to show for it I get to be a tad cynical :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2018, 06:03:17 pm »
well i am not really interested in the bs of the gov and disclosure.. if you haven't figured it out by now..go have a beer  :P

Maybe Pimander can send me a case :P

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2018, 07:15:59 pm »
0k, just a theory, with billions of dollars just laying around for a black budget, I can't imagine that even if an insider got ousted as a pedophile or anything else, he/she wouldn't last 10 seconds in prison after spilling the beans on fake aliens and trillions of wasted dollars. A fence does one of 2 things. It either keeps something in or something out, and occasionally both. The general population doesn't want to know what's behind the fence and the people bilking the government don't want you to know what's inside. And the ones like us that are even interested seem to get the wall of silence. 0r the usual- "I can't tell you who told me, but....." Seems to be a stalemate.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2018, 07:38:13 pm »
There are many interesting tidbits of information to be gleaned if one is persistent and systematic; Zorgon has tons of this type of info on the living moon and quite a bit here on the forum, documents that point to where some of those trillions have went to...

use the search tab on the forum and type in 'clarke station'; (but be careful, for entering more the 3 words in a search will overload the data base)

it isn't a stalemate yet...

seeker
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 05:41:20 pm by The Seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2018, 07:43:37 pm »
Will do. Thank you Seeker.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2018, 08:42:35 pm »

edit to say
oh crap.. i just now saw the whole picture of ferret..wonder why i only saw a part of it before...tossing comment on ferret..sorry :-[

well i have had sightings and i have had stuff happen that i have yet to  figured out wtf it was and i have gotten info out of the ethers and a whole bunch of other stuff..
but just recently (last fall exactly) i have come to a theory that what we are chasing isn't from  OFF this planet.. but either on or closely connected to it...
i say closely cause i don't know how dimensions really work
and i think the experiences that i have had are more dimensional than anything

and the govs aren't going to disclose anything because they don't know anything to disclose..
i think all these things are attempts to figure it out
and especially the brain scans on psychics..
i don't think they are looking for  aliens as they are portrayed
but for what that small percent that Z has mentioned is
and hoping that if THEY find it they can use it somehow..

we searchers probably know more than we think.. we just haven't put it all together yet..but i think we are very close..

and here is my usual Pollyanna speech..
when we get that ah-ah moment  it is going to click for all of us
at once just what our experience was and why it was..

this dna thing jumped out at me because to me it is confirmation that they are still looking and  desperate because what has come before has just been a bluff and a tease for us to keeping hunting
with them hoping they can hijack it before WE disclose

that's my take and i'm sticking to it....for now  ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:25:20 pm by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2018, 12:28:34 am »
And the ones like us that are even interested seem to get the wall of silence. 0r the usual- "I can't tell you who told me, but....." Seems to be a stalemate.

Not QUITE...

First, I find a lot of the UFOlogists using that same spiel  "I have the proof!! (implants, piece of metal, alien DNA results, etc) but I can't release it yet. In the meantime buy my book for more details"  Very frustrating really, UFOlogists are worse than the government. We EXPECT the government is covering up, but we also expect the UFOlogists to relase that truth ASAP (if they actually have it)

Second, the true insiders.. while they cannot tell you things directly, they can give you hints, keywords and point you in the right direction and if your smart enough you can follow the trail. If a trail is BOGUS  you will see the item cloned on endless websites. If it is real, you will start getting so many linked pieces that you literally get swamped with info...

Example:  A guy on ATS in my Naval Space Command thread called himself "ThereOnceWasAMan"  he made ONE post  it said  "You may be interested in THIS   http://moneymaker.com/family/blueangl.htm"

Now at the time a mod at ATS flagged it as spam... and blocked it.  Fortunately I was online at the time and saw it  I replied "Thanks a lot" for which Skeptic Overlord flagged me for a one liner post (even though ATS still uses this thread to advertise ATS on Twitter as one of their best threads :P

I asked Springer "WHY are you censoring my thread?" He said he wasn't  that he would love to see me prove this. I said did you SEE the link?  Well he was astounded but as far as I know the block spam tag is still on that post

"Moneymaker" is Rear Admiral Patrick D. Moneymaker, then Commander of the non existent Naval Space Command  :P He is a Blue Angel Top Gun Naval pilot out of Falon Nevada... and the PROOF I needed that the Naval Space Command did indeed exist

As for ThereOnceWasAMan.....  an old limerick  "There Once Was A Man From Nantucket..." 

In a more recent case... I got THIS email 'out of the blue'

Webmaster,
I am a military member of the Air Force Space Command community at Vandenberg AFB, CA.  I found your webpage interesting, but grossly out of date.  Onizuka AFS shut down more than 7 years ago and the 21SOPS has been here at Vandenberg about that long.  I can provide unclassified updates of units located here if needed.  Let me know.

The Navy has a Corp of Space Engineers, code 8200 I have seen papers showing they have an UNLIMITED budget (posted those back on ATS and might be here in the Naval Space Command section :P 

Warning: DOT MIL ahead

Naval Center for Space Technology - Code 8000

So I have all kinds of secrets and contacts galore... but still not ONE real Alien or Flying Saucer... Steath ships yes... space planes yes... but no Aliens :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2018, 12:31:07 am »
that's my take and i'm sticking to it....for now  ;D

I don't doubt you  I know many who have had experience.  Still trying to determine the source :D

More and more I am leaning towards inter dimensional occurences  but I am still working on that

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter