collapse

Author Topic: An Odd Thought About CE-5 Claims  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
An Odd Thought About CE-5 Claims
« on: October 23, 2016, 01:54:33 pm »
Years ago, there was a goofy street prophet in the Vegas area who called himself the Prophet Yahweh. He told local TV he could summon UFO's.  They showed up with a camera crew and after a while, he did it!  A small dark object hovered in the distance in daytime.  Never heard anything more about it.

So, you've got the Sirius folks doing their CE-5 meetings in which they call up UFO's at night, apparently with some success.

If this on-call manifestation of UFO's can be done, what might be accomplished if whole nations called out for Aliens to show up?  Might be critical to understand whatever mechanism is involved..........

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: An Odd Thought About CE-5 Claims
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 02:37:41 pm »
Great grandfather - CE1: Observed UFO above the lake he was fishing at about 0300. The craft was taking on water. He told my great grandmother it was not man-made. Would get agitated when asked about the incident and completely shut down.

Father - I think he'd seen something, but wouldn't talk about it.

Mother - Unknown

Sister - CE2: Observed a UFO directly above her car around midnight. She was "forced" to look down and away from it. When she was able to look up again the craft was gone. She says it looked like a large, silver/metallic Kong dog toy.

Me - CE5 (ongoing): I've experienced several incidents of my cars completely dying at night, no engine, no electrical system.

These things also talk to me through other people. They tell me I'm not supposed to know about them and that I'm playing a dangerous game. They asked me if I'm a soldier and tell me that I've lost.

On one occasion the entity laughed at me and told me to keep a journal, but that no one would ever believe me.

It's their MO, which everyone here is very familiar with.

When I ask them where they're from they always force me to look up.

I know I sound crazy and I don't blame you if you think that. I'm used to it.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 03:42:19 pm »
Thank you for sharing.   :)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 04:00:54 pm »
Thank you for sharing.   :)

I appreciate your support. Thank you.   :)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 05:25:06 pm »
My speculation here is - could Disclosure happen if enough people asked for it?   Is that what CE-5 tells us?

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 10:49:19 am »
So, you've got the Sirius folks doing their CE-5 meetings in which they call up UFO's at night, apparently with some success.
This just sounds a lot like ritual magic.

People have been gathering beneath the dome of the sky for millennia to call out to the Gods.  Funny how they appear as UFOs these days. :)

You really should read some early Jacques Vallee.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 12:02:10 pm »
People have been gathering beneath the dome of the sky for millennia to call out to the Gods.  Funny how they appear as UFOs these days. :)

Ummm what do you mean "These days"?

The Gods have ALWAYS been in UFO's  but back then they din't call them Flying Saucers because they didn't have tea cups with saucers :P They called them Flying Shields

And Flying Shields look a lot more like a spaceship than a tea cup saucer does :P

They din't have Airplanes back then so they called them Flying Chariots instead... Since that was the only transport of the day for comparrison they named them Chariots... They saw flames on them so they became Flaming Chariots  and since only a god could possible do such things they became Chariots of the Gods... which is where I came into this with that first book by Erik von Danekin  :P

That Bible says someone climbed a ladder dropped from a glowing cloud... today we have Lenticular clouds that people call UFO's or cloud ships. There is one painting that shows Jesus and crew riding a lenticular cloud ship :P{

Ezekial saw wheels withing wheels...  a NASA scientist showed this to be a functioning spacecraft based on that description..

And this painting... while many UFO paintings do have other explanations (like a Cardinals hat lying at the feet of jesus on the cross) THIS one is obviously a Flying Shield

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 02:19:39 am »
Great grandfather - CE1: Observed UFO above the lake he was fishing at about 0300. The craft was taking on water. He told my great grandmother it was not man-made. Would get agitated when asked about the incident and completely shut down.

Father - I think he'd seen something, but wouldn't talk about it.

Mother - Unknown

Sister - CE2: Observed a UFO directly above her car around midnight. She was "forced" to look down and away from it. When she was able to look up again the craft was gone. She says it looked like a large, silver/metallic Kong dog toy.

Me - CE5 (ongoing): I've experienced several incidents of my cars completely dying at night, no engine, no electrical system.

These things also talk to me through other people. They tell me I'm not supposed to know about them and that I'm playing a dangerous game. They asked me if I'm a soldier and tell me that I've lost.

On one occasion the entity laughed at me and told me to keep a journal, but that no one would ever believe me.

It's their MO, which everyone here is very familiar with.

When I ask them where they're from they always force me to look up.

I know I sound crazy and I don't blame you if you think that. I'm used to it.

Irene I saw a youtube yesterday about a guy who lived alone with his cat

He couldn't find the cat until he looked in the wardrobe, poor putty looked scared.

Then he had the strangest feeling he had to go outside.  He went outside and then saw a ufo in the sky; it was night time.

For some reason, he doesn't know why, he said, My Lord may it go away; and it did.

I have my own personal spiritual icons that do work when I call on them.  I know if I did see a ufo or anything in my home I would call on them.  I haven't as yet, only felt one very negative decades ago, when I called on St Michael he put me to sleep and took care of it.

I think Ive stated that already though; just my own personal belief. xo

I just want you to have peace at this time in your life; its not fair that you don't imho.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 08:38:34 am »
Biggles,

Somewhere here in the recent forum posts was a quote, which is highly accurate in describing the contactee experience -

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.

That is EXACTLY what "they" do because it perpetuates the lie that "they" don't exist, and "they" do it for amusement and sustenance, feeding off the extreme emotions generated by people and animals in that agitated state.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 09:10:00 am »

Here's a case that seems on topic here -

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56