collapse

Author Topic: All In Favor Of Nuclear Armageddon, Say Aye  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
All In Favor Of Nuclear Armageddon, Say Aye
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:28:52 am »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/03/24/the-clinton-campaign-warned-you-about-russia-but-nobody-listened-to-us/?utm_term=.cbd52ffffce1

Now, you may not see this as consistent with your world-view - involving Mandela Effects or Parallel Dimensions - but that's how my mind is inclined.

It appears that our US Facebook mentality is ignoring an astounding push towards all out nuclear war. Of course, it's only "astounding" to me because I notice it and almost no one else seems to do so.  The Same Political Party that protested for peace in the Vietnam Era is now hell-bent on declaring war with Russia, using whatever ambiguous excuse they can, as guided by blind hatred for the White House and well beyond even their claimed need for better healthcare ( more bomb$ instead, please). Nevermind that 6 months after the JFK assassination, there wasn't this much push to blame Russia and start a war.

Meanwhile, the "insane" or "mentally ill" President they hate so much cannot move towards any peace in this because such would be looked at as some sort of treason.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Dick Cheney has recommended war as well. His endorsement will add credibility to this warmongering, I'm sure.  Next week, I understand that Baphomet, Satan and Mephistopheles will also join the bandwagon.

Meanwhile, the US/EU continues to pile up weapons and soldiers on Russian borders while building out anti-missile systems - apparently for a first strike ( Russian military opinion).   As if "Barbarossa" never happened.  Also, as if nuclear war has been almost triggered AGAIN  and AGAIN and AGAIN but the US doesn't care.

Well, maybe this is how ET's are forced to act.  Forget humans, just save the Earth.   To me, this is madness easily equal to the bizarre events that you guys witness in the stream of your personal lives.  If this was a horror story, I'd jump to the last page to see how it ends.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: All In Favor Of Nuclear Armageddon, Say Aye
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 10:08:32 am »
Just because others haven't commented on something doesn't mean that they don't know about it or have an opinion about it.

Frankly, the state of affairs in this country leaves me speechless, which is why I, personally, have made no comment.

How do you speak of things so ridiculous they defy explanation?

No one in their right mind wants war. I think we should avoid it at all costs unless we are directly attacked. I don't believe we should defend other countries anymore. We've done enough of that.

It's time to take care of ourselves.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:14:42 am »
Perhaps you should change your screenname to "Gloom and Doom" Disclosure Broom  ::)
You don't seem to realize that you are spreading and proliferating the same negative blather that propoganda machines like the Washington Post are, and are helping to spread their agenda...

Have you picked up the phone and called your congressman or representative to bitch and complain? How many emails have you sent out denouncing  their agenda and voicing your displeasure?

How many marches or protests are you organizing, how many rallies, to voice dissatisfaction and discontent over the actions of the Democratic/Liberal/Fascist bozos causing all this fuss?

Until enough people get enough backbone and sand to stand up and be heard nothing is going to change, 8thman; those self same propaganda machines that prophisized that Hillary would be the next President were almost totally 100% wrong.

Now what makes you think they are going to get it right this time??? The one country out there that might try to do something as stupid as a nuclear attack would be North Korea since their little wacko dictator is as crazy as he is...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:31:06 pm »
Blather, my derriere.  If you keep pushing for war, you tend to get war - even if by accident.  The very irrationality that we observe in the Facebook culture eliminates the possibility that protest means gets done or means anything.

Example: I got a female relative angry at me because I said that her participation in the big Woman's protest nationally was a waste of time.  If women fight for abortion rights or Planned Parenthood, so be it. That's Focused and specific - not mindless emoting wearing 'pussy' hats.

What No One Seems To Notice:  What would happen to a nation if huge numbers of its people were on psychoactive drugs?  Like anti-depressants and weed?  How could this "mass experiment" affect debt? or foreign policy? or long term economic goals? or education?  If bad stuff happens, You Are Supposed To Feel Bad About It ! That's what makes progress!

Hope? Yeah, I have some.  I hope Russia/China overpowers the US globally to create a BALANCE that prevents war and exploitation.  One side wants war, the other side says no.  Small nations get bullied and shift over to whoever is nicer.  Maybe Republicans can shut down the government and wreck the Empire.  Those Whom The Gods Would Destroy, They First Make Mad. 

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 04:54:10 pm »
Example: I got a female relative angry at me because I said that her participation in the big Woman's protest nationally was a waste of time.  If women fight for abortion rights or Planned Parenthood, so be it. That's Focused and specific - not mindless emoting wearing 'pussy' hats.

Yeah, actually, yesterday I pissed off a woman a little older than me when I told her that protesting is no longer effective because no one takes protesters seriously anymore, especially women walking around with privates on their heads.

I told her that was actually pretty stupid and unworthy of respect because they feel they have to use vulgar behavior to make their point instead of showing some class for a change.

You'd think I dropped "Fat Man" on her a**. It was hilarious and I barely kept a straight face. She threw every Liberal line she could think of, which I found a real snore.

I've been waiting decades for the left to say something original.

Anyway, I agree with Seeker. North Korea is the only country foolish enough to launch, and I'm sure we've got anti-missile batteries somewhere nearby.

I'd say we could bomb them back to the Stone Age, but they're already there.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 04:57:05 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/03/24/the-clinton-campaign-warned-you-about-russia-but-nobody-listened-to-us/?utm_term=.cbd52ffffce1

Now, you may not see this as consistent with your world-view - involving Mandela Effects or Parallel Dimensions - but that's how my mind is inclined.

It appears that our US Facebook mentality is ignoring an astounding push towards all out nuclear war. Of course, it's only "astounding" to me because I notice it and almost no one else seems to do so.  The Same Political Party that protested for peace in the Vietnam Era is now hell-bent on declaring war with Russia, using whatever ambiguous excuse they can, as guided by blind hatred for the White House and well beyond even their claimed need for better healthcare ( more bomb$ instead, please). Nevermind that 6 months after the JFK assassination, there wasn't this much push to blame Russia and start a war.

Meanwhile, the "insane" or "mentally ill" President they hate so much cannot move towards any peace in this because such would be looked at as some sort of treason.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Dick Cheney has recommended war as well. His endorsement will add credibility to this warmongering, I'm sure.  Next week, I understand that Baphomet, Satan and Mephistopheles will also join the bandwagon.

Meanwhile, the US/EU continues to pile up weapons and soldiers on Russian borders while building out anti-missile systems - apparently for a first strike ( Russian military opinion).   As if "Barbarossa" never happened.  Also, as if nuclear war has been almost triggered AGAIN  and AGAIN and AGAIN but the US doesn't care.

Well, maybe this is how ET's are forced to act.  Forget humans, just save the Earth.   To me, this is madness easily equal to the bizarre events that you guys witness in the stream of your personal lives.  If this was a horror story, I'd jump to the last page to see how it ends.

I have to admit when I sign my animal petitions everyday and see what people do to them I wish we were wiped out, sorry but that's my thoughts.  It's horrific what people do to animals.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 06:34:34 pm »

I have posted on this many times...

The FACT that Hillary Clinton REPEATEDLY said in MANY live interviews that "...the nuclear option was definitely on the table!" was the main reason I worked so hard to do anything and everything I could to sway votes from her. This whole blame Russia and Iran has only ONE purpose... drag the world into WWIII

For some really ODD reason Hillary supporters refused to discuss that desire and promise of hers, in fact they literally avoided it at all costs. I could not see how any RATIONAL human being could listen to her say that over and over and NOT be scared out of their wits and run for the hills.

back in June 2016 SAC was at DEFCON 2 and around November the rumors went wild that we had gone to DEFCON 3  We never did but they considered it as a 'safety measure' The last time we were at DEFCON 2 was 1960's  SAC remained at Defcon 2 until November 15th, 1962

So  if NOTHING else comes from Trump's win we at least have THIS  back to DEFCON 1

DEFCON Lowered to Safest Threat Level After Trump Won The Election
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/11/defcon-lowered-to-safest-threat-level-after-trump-won-the-election/

And fortunately for the world... Vladimir Putin is a very smart level headed guy that was head of the KGB  He DOESN'T want nuclear war so he will not be easily goaded by political rhetoric over trivial insults

Did Hillary's camp really think "we the people" would Nuke Russia because her emails were hacked? Seriously?

Now I have always joked that Nuking the middle East, particularily that small circle of nations that have been responsible for all the religious crap and killing and ongoing terror since before jesus Christ was conceived would be a good idea. :P

But then that notion probably upsets some people. Well the point is it WOULD solve a lot of ongoing issues

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 06:39:31 pm »
Senator McCain  the Old War Dog...

Every time that guy opens his mouth its "We MUST have war with Russia" :P

John McCain and Lindsey Graham's war against Russia and against ...
theduran.com/john-mccain-lindsey-grahams-war-russia-donald-trump-video/

John McCain: Russian cyberattacks 'an act of war' | Washington ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccain-russian-cyberattacks-an...war/.../261065...

Senator John McCain Demands “Act of War” Against Russia… | The ...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/.../senator-john-mccain-demands-act-of-war-aga...

John "Songbird" McCain wants war with Russia over Barack Hussein's ...
powderedwigsociety.com/songbird/

These people ( and I use the term sarcastically :P ) have really lost the plot

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 06:41:50 pm »
Some of the ET groups will not allow nukes being fired.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 06:54:30 pm »
I told her that was actually pretty stupid and unworthy of respect because they feel they have to use vulgar behavior to make their point instead of showing some class for a change.

Totally agree :D  I said the same thing when Anonymous came along with the silly masks.  How can you take a protest seriously when the protestors themselves don't know what they are protesting? 

The Pussy hats and the vagina hats... seriously?  LOL and then there is THIS

But the other ones, the ones BURNING THE FLAG to protest choice of president? Really?  The ones blocking the roads... do they not realize they are blocking the people that are on their side as well?  Run em over is what comes to mind (and is what is happening0 but taking them seriously?  Not a chance

Anyway, I agree with Seeker. North Korea is the only country foolish enough to launch, and I'm sure we've got anti-missile batteries somewhere nearby.

Kim Jong Un is a little boy playing with Tin Soldiers. Look at the old generals around him, so many fake medals on them they can't walk.

Sure he is dangerous as hell, straps people to anti aircraft guns when they fall asleep at his speeches

Kim Jong-un executes five officials with anti-aircraft gun over ‘fake reports’
http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/27/kim-jong-un-executes-five-officials-with-anti-aircraft-gun-over-fake-reports-6476914/

TYRANT Kim Jong-Un has executed one of North Korea's top officials with an anti-aircraft gun after the man fell asleep in a meeting.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1694581/trigger-happy-tyrant-kim-jong-un-executes-top-official-with-anti-aircraft-gun-for-falling-asleep-in-a-meeting/

The one GOOD thing about EVIL is that by its very nature it destroys itself in the end

As for the launching of missiles... N Korea launched TWO test ICBM's Both those tests the missiles mysteriously over heated in flight and blew up.

Somewhere here I posted the Lasers that we used to take them out :D

Pssttt it never happened :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 06:58:13 pm »
Some of the ET groups will not allow nukes being fired.

So I have heard :P  Well these two missile tests WERE shot down... whether by Aliens or by us  the fact is they were killed and this time the news was not so secret and leaked out  Many reports on it on the net, from real news sites to tabloids.

Point is it happened  and it was 2012 :P

North Korean missile shot down

The crew of a Japanese science vessel and many other eyewitnesses have confirmed that North Korea’s “failed” missile launch was actually disrupted by anti-missile defense systems or possibly Aliens. Several described a “streak of light” preceding the break-up of the missile. Whether this was a part of an airborne anti-missile laser system or an alien beam has been disputed, but experts agree that nothing can possibly be known about what these people claim to have seen. Even if video footage surfaces, hoaxing technology has become virtually indistinguishable from reality and it would actually be proof of nothing.

Our secret insiders, pouring through confidential Pentagon computer systems, have found no trace of this military operation, but that is to be expected in a mission with such need for secrecy. One thing the hackers known as the “InFiltrators” did find of interest was the following excerpt from the Ballistic Control Contingency Update Memo.

http://chronicle.su/2012/04/15/north-korean-missile-shot-down/

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 07:00:02 pm »
I've been reading more about a government shutdown ..... and it looks crazy.  Assertions that Congress only has 12 (!) days left to create a bill to stop this.  Maybe I'm premature here... but is it insane to think that the whole thing could collapse?  That Congress is so stubbornly divided that they could force a US default?

Throw in an impeachment attempt/coup in the summer by Democrats/NeoCons (rumored).  The Empire could go down......

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 07:43:05 pm »
sorry 8th man i didn't read the whole thread  just the last post by yoiu but government shutdown is nothing new

Here is every previous government shutdown, why they happened ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../here-is-every-previous-government-shutdown-w...
Sep 25, 2013 - Since 1976, the government has shut down 17 separate times, lasting a cumulative 110 days. Here's why each ... 5, 1995 to Jan. 6, 1996

it would be very nice if those elected stopped  thinking that their " team " was fighting the other "team" and remembered that they are supposed to be for us  folks
all of us folks  - because no matter of how we look at it  -we are all in this together

sorry that link was not complete  here it is if anyone is interested

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/09/25/here-is-every-previous-government-shutdown-why-they-happened-and-how-they-ended/?utm_term=.b86ed75e4acb

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:31:17 pm by space otter »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]