collapse

Author Topic: Aliens in the Bible - stunning  (Read 9981 times)

Offline HeywoodFloyd

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
Aliens in the Bible - stunning
« on: February 02, 2012, 05:52:55 am »
This is just a communication for those who are interested.

There is an interesting thread running now on ATS.

A former translator for a Vatican Publisher, named Mauro Biglino, says that most of the Bible is translated in a wrong way.
He re-translated from the original Masoretic Hebrew text, and he found out something stunning:

1.- The Elohim was not a "God" but a group of Extraterrestrial Beings.

2.- Origin of mankind: the Elohim engineered mankind by genetic manipulation,
mixing their own DNA with the DNA of primates already present on the Earth.
(This corresponds 100% with the Sumerian Tablets and Sitchin)

3.- The Elohim are the Anunnaki.

4.- Yahwè was not a “God”, but he was simply one of the Elohim/Anunnaki.
And Yahwè was not even one of the most powerful or important, therefore he was neither Enlil, nor Enki.

5.- Yahwè and the Elohim were using spacecrafts on the Earth, and other technology devices.

6.- Biglino says that the Bible does not speak of any GOD whatsoever.

7.- the "Angels" were flesh and bones beings, they were eating, drinking, they needed to wash themselves

I remind that Biglino re-translated the ORIGINAL Biblic text, the Masoretic text, in a literal way.
He wrote 2 books on the subject.

This destroys the Catholic religion, and all the Christian religions,
and puts even Darwin and Evolutionism in jeopardy, and corroborates Sitchin in may parts.

As you can imagine, Biglino was fired by the Vatican Publisher - Edizioni Paoline - as soon he wrote his books.

Here is a video (in Italian):

[youtube]BCUuEF-_53Q[/youtube]

if you are interested to participate in the discussion on ATS, you can check here:

"Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory"
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread804314/pg1

I think that zorgon, Amaterasu, Pimander, RUSSO and other members here will be interested.

If some of you want, we can start a thread on the subject here on this Forum, too.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Aliens in the Bible - stunning
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:27:23 am »
From a logical and scientific angle, does not this make total sense?   You bet.

I have always felt that the bible is full of facts.  Only tweaked!

i feel the words of Jesus have been twisted in many cases to support the religious dogma.  Doom and Fear has to be thrown in to keep people as slaves.  Don't let them think for themselves!
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:46:46 am »
I see nothing in the new material that shakes away a belief in some sort of intelligent Creator. All religions at their core express that thought..... that there is something that is Greater than our human flesh.  Its our own interpretation of all of that which has been tweeked thoughout our own history. And that is normal. Like spokes in a wheel.... so many different interpretations. This new information only adds to old beliefs as far as I am concerned.

It makes sense to me that we have had interactions with other beings and are perhaps a " hybrid" of that interaction. Maybe that was the best thing for us... otherwise we may not have evolved past the simple need to protect ourselves from the elements and to procreate. Why go further than that? Unless another set of expectations is mixed into our cellular structure though our very own DNA.

To look at the stars and wonder? To somehow feel deep inside that there are mysterys waiting to unfold? That is not part of the normal ancient Human makeup. Why would we progress past those initial  requirement........Something else made us different.

That interaction has been explained by sages through our history but only to the point where they could understand the incoming information at the time. What makes any of us think that things are different now? We are still seeing a brilliant light through a glass " darkly"

If you take FEAR away from those considerations some of us might be able to realize that this is a great positive situation for all humans... Once we all realize what our heritage and potential actually is...... the doors unlock.

Talking about it is important. The only thing that has ever changed human history is thoughtful talk..... and that we can actually manifest much of our own destiny. For positive outcomes, or negative ones.

Linda Brown
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:55:47 am by Linda Brown »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 09:16:45 am »
My two cents... ;)

I believe in God, the Father Almighty. Maker of heaven and earth.
Now does that mean that I know the method  of that creation or the time frame it took to complete? Of course not. I believe that the bible was written for the people of those times. To try and explain complex theroies of evolution or cosmic time warps, to  a mind of limited understanding of anything outside their small world experiences would take the shape of exactly what's in the bible. But hey that's me and really who knows? 8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:18:29 am »
Here is a video I made that is a compilation of evidence concerning the Alien presence in Biblical times -

[youtube]JxKAjV2cjfU[/youtube]

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:22:21 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:40:33 am »
I believe I peeked into that thread before I left ATS.  In fact, it surprises Me not at all.  In fact, because the word, "Elohim" is so clearly plural - yet translated as "God," singular - I was certain the texts were grossly mistranslated.  Other clues were speaking of "We" and One wonders who "God" was talking to when "He" spoke of casting Adam out of the garden lest Adam eat of the tree of life and become a "God" like "Us."

Between the Sumerian Enki tablets and The Terra Papers (though differing widely in events leading up to the genetic creation of Humans), were exact in details of the creation itself - genetic materiel from Enki and Ninhursag being used, as one example - I have had no doubt that Humans are a genetic creation by extraterrestrials.

Other clues lie in the facts that of all the animals on earth, Humans have the largest number of genetic "defects."  Animals have 0 to 20ish of these that can be passed on; Humans have over 4,000.  And Humans are the only animals that cannot inbreed without high probability of issues in the offspring.  Dogs, for example, have been inbred for hundreds of generations, and though issues are seen, after so many generations, Humans may get as far as three generations without major issues appearing.

So...  If it was merely evolution that created Us, why would We be created so defectively - so RADICALLY defectively?  And if "God" created Us in "His" image...why would "He" create all other species perfectly or nearly so, and Us so genetically disadvantaged?

Yes, I am hoping the scientists who created Us come back and I can speak with them!

(On ATS, My "blurb" said I am "Blood of Ea."  Ea, being Enki, gave His genetic material to Me.  [smile])

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:44:30 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 01:28:42 pm »
And here is one I made regarding Alien modification or 'upgrades' of our genetic evolution and their presence throughout our history.

[youtube]YdGyqwLU9r4[/youtube]

Captain Dave

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:48:06 pm »
I think everything - inward, outward, inbetween, thoughts, etc etc etc - EVERYTHING combined together as one thing is God.

'Aliens' are just another thing like us within the 'UNI'-'VERSE'. (Neighbors basicly)

( Unlike monkeys, at least we no longer throw fecal matter at each other when upset. (Though sometimes I miss that.) )

-well it's better than bullets...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:55:40 pm by Captain Dave »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:54 pm »
Nice vid, Watcher!  But I had to stop it to read the text - I read way too slowly!  LOL!

Cap'n, I believe much as You do.  I see Consciousness as "God" co-creating the Now.  I see everything in the universe as Consciousness on some level.  I see Consciousness striving ever upward.  Have You seen the late Ian Lungold's work?  It's available on youtube...  We are in the final "step" of the Consciousness development "pyramid."  According to Him (though I think His date of October 28, 2011 was wrong...).
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 07:14:37 pm »
Nice vid, Watcher!  But I had to stop it to read the text - I read way too slowly!  LOL!

Thanks Amaterasu. Yes I have been told recently that the cursive font is hard to read. I will remedy that in a future rev of the videos.

Captain Dave

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 03:40:54 am »
Wonder what the translation would be on this:

http://bible.cc/revelation/9-1.htm

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:47:39 am by Captain Dave »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 09:49:21 am »
I see nothing in the new material that shakes away a belief in some sort of intelligent Creator. All religions at their core express that thought..... that there is something that is Greater than our human flesh.  Its our own interpretation of all of that which has been tweeked thoughout our own history. And that is normal. Like spokes in a wheel.... so many different interpretations. This new information only adds to old beliefs as far as I am concerned.

It makes sense to me that we have had interactions with other beings and are perhaps a " hybrid" of that interaction. Maybe that was the best thing for us... otherwise we may not have evolved past the simple need to protect ourselves from the elements and to procreate. Why go further than that? Unless another set of expectations is mixed into our cellular structure though our very own DNA.

To look at the stars and wonder? To somehow feel deep inside that there are mysterys waiting to unfold? That is not part of the normal ancient Human makeup. Why would we progress past those initial  requirement........Something else made us different.

That interaction has been explained by sages through our history but only to the point where they could understand the incoming information at the time. What makes any of us think that things are different now? We are still seeing a brilliant light through a glass " darkly"

If you take FEAR away from those considerations some of us might be able to realize that this is a great positive situation for all humans... Once we all realize what our heritage and potential actually is...... the doors unlock.

Talking about it is important. The only thing that has ever changed human history is thoughtful talk..... and that we can actually manifest much of our own destiny. For positive outcomes, or negative ones.

Linda Brown
Right on, Linda, we ARE hog-tied by religion, and it IS the reason we havent learned our past. Mostly, because we have mutated truth so badly in deciphering the Bible, and our leaders are worthless in inspring us anymore.
I have read the Bible numerous times, and find it to be very poorly translated, due to the way the story bobs and weaves around, without any real grounding. I guess that's from the massive dose of fragmentation the original writings were subject to, and it was the fault of many translators along the way.
That's why I use the Bible for a research tool for comparison studies, and nothing else.
I had no idea there was an Ancient Alien sort of area on the forums here, I have been so wrapped up in the other features and posts.
Prehistoric civilizations, and peoples,  are truly the meat of my interests, along with many other things.
I will keep believing in the one Universal Creator, that started it all, and agree with you that we are just a product of that Beings thoughts.
I will still believe all of the other ideas I have, too , because it all is possible!
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:20 am »
Wonder what the translation would be on this:

I would offer the thought that to translate such needs You to think of the universe as an electrical entity.
That RESONANCE is electrically orientated, and that a star is located in a matrix, and that location will be mirrored exactly upon the surface of each other spheroid relative to where it is located itself in that matrix.

That the star can therefore be sort of shorted out by precise resonance been utilised at the location relative to that star.

You then need to think differently about what light actually is, and what creates the light locally, instead of REPEATING the ASSUMPTION that light travels, and at a set speed.
I would offer the thought that light occurs locally relative to opposing field fronts meeting, thus if one of those field fronts is locally diverted the light of the star will not occur locally.

This leads Me to think that there will be life on the sun....our local star, and that Earth will be a very different looking object relative to the view from the sun.
I would strongly recommend reading revelations with such a mindset, it then makes sense.
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 01:11:44 pm »
I would offer the thought that to translate such needs You to think of the universe as an electrical entity.
That RESONANCE is electrically orientated, and that a star is located in a matrix, and that location will be mirrored exactly upon the surface of each other spheroid relative to where it is located itself in that matrix.

That the star can therefore be sort of shorted out by precise resonance been utilised at the location relative to that star.

You then need to think differently about what light actually is, and what creates the light locally, instead of REPEATING the ASSUMPTION that light travels, and at a set speed.
I would offer the thought that light occurs locally relative to opposing field fronts meeting, thus if one of those field fronts is locally diverted the light of the star will not occur locally.

This leads Me to think that there will be life on the sun....our local star, and that Earth will be a very different looking object relative to the view from the sun.
I would strongly recommend reading revelations with such a mindset, it then makes sense.
hobbit
Right on, Hobbit!
I can now see the Sun without emittance of light and it looks like Earth!
It sounds in that passage like my super subwoofer was used again, this time like a death ray to create a black hole. Do you think light just happens, or does it actually move away from it's creation? You are real close I am sure to your description of the star being destroyed like it got pulled forcefully into a near Earth black hole(I think), and from light years away, no less.
The sound of an ARC is really nasty when amplified, and that could be a real good candidate for a voice of god type weapon, couldnt it?
Frickin awesome!
A resonant cannon of sorts, perhaps? That could direct the standing wave anywhere in the universe instantaneously?
I have another favorite for you now, and want to know your take on the book of Ezekiel, and his living creature. It is a great biblical tale that made it through the piss poor editing through the years.
Cheers!
Littleenki 8)
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]