collapse

Author Topic: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This  (Read 30127 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 04:35:59 am »
Just my two cents worth: the majority of the people have lost their survival skills; they cannot live outside the hive or ant hill; they are called city dwellers for a reason...

Free energy is not a cure-all; it would make some things a lot easier for most people,  would save me some $$$ if i didn' t have to pay for electricity; getting my truck to run on nothing but water would save even more...

But we all still have to have food, and it takes time and good growing conditions; look at all the rain this year in georgia; no drought, but too damn wet for crops to survive...the tomatoes and okra did well, everything else drowned...

TAP is a wonderful concept, Amy, but even if free energy was made available to us today it would be years before we saw a major effect and/or benefit for the average person...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 06:58:10 am »
If We had free energy personal vehicles, esp. electrogravitic, We could comfortably live much further apart and likely will choose to once the grid and "earning a living" give way to energy freedom and contributing with One's gifts.
As we say in Portugal, if my grandmother had a penis she would be my grandfather.  :P

"If"s, by themselves, solve nothing, what we need is workable "what if"s.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 07:31:30 am »
Good point Deuem ;D

Actually, if we put a big mag field around the craft / home (if it wasn't making one already) then they would keep themselves spaced apart, and they would never crash, just bounce off each other.
Of course, every home would have grab bars & seatbelts etc :P

Amy still has a good point.

With a free energy source at hand, you could run pumps, stills etc, water purifiers, floodlights for the crops (in case those pesky flying homes make it too dark ;) )

Everything is based on energy, so everything could become free. Simple :P

I live in the most densely populated country in the world, yes more peeps per acre even than Hong Kong.
16 million in a country smaller than Scotland.
OK the land is fertile here, but even so most of our produce comes from Spain etc.
We could still do that, but then the transport between countries will be free, so everything can get shared equally amongst the peeps.

And there would be more incentive for locally made stuff anyway, since peeps will soon get bored & start tinkering.
At least, i would, LOL

But i suspect that A21 is a serious issue, one we must find alternatives for, and not the virus attack laid out in Dan Brown's latest book ::)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 09:44:38 am »

It would be great if I was the only one. With my luck I would be next to 100,000 other similar craft and could not see a thing. And every one on land would complain i am blocking the view and beep at me to move.

LOLOL!  With billions and billions of acres on this planet, I doubt People will choose to bunch up except where They choose to be together for reasons of family and common interests.

I could see it now, the way they drive here, they would fly their homes the same way. What a mess. Everyone wants to be first and they drive anywhere they want to to do that. Even come into your on-comming lane and beep at you for being in the way.

Doubtful. When all travel is confined to effectively two dimensions and narrow lanes at that, there will be congestion and rushing and all that.  Add a third dimension, and no confines, seeing another vehicle closely will be rare.

Where I left thay had drivers ed and rules, Here they have none. new drivers put red flags on the wheels if it is a new car. That is it. Red lights are mostly for decoration like Christmas lights. What do you think they would do with a floating home?

They would float to the States.........

Deuem

And in fact, I see People floating all over the planet.  But with an average per Human - from newborn to just barely hanging on - of at least ten cubic miles, and with communities sharing common space, random encounters from outside will also be rare.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 09:48:23 am »
TAP is a wonderful concept, Amy, but even if free energy was made available to us today it would be years before we saw a major effect and/or benefit for the average person...

Seeker

I disagree.  Depends on how focused We are on eliminating the need for money.  If awareness hits the tipping point, and with that focus, from the time FE is released, I give it 5-10 years before everything is free and no One HAS to add Human energy into robotic jobs, with ENOUGH People interested in any given aspect to keep it running.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 09:51:12 am »
As we say in Portugal, if my grandmother had a penis she would be my grandfather.  :P

"If"s, by themselves, solve nothing, what we need is workable "what if"s.

ArMaP, should I have phrased that as a question?

"What if We had free energy personal vehicles, esp. electrogravitic?  We could comfortably live much further apart and likely will choose to once the grid and "earning a living" give way to energy freedom and contributing with One's gifts."

Is that better?  Geez.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 10:12:17 am »

"What if We had free energy personal vehicles, esp. electrogravitic?  We could comfortably live much further apart and likely will choose to once the grid and "earning a living" give way to energy freedom and contributing with One's gifts."

Is that better?  Geez.

Be careful what you wish for...Many people do not care about their environment...if we space out the populations with these sorts of people there would be far more devastation to the planet if people occupied MORE of it. I really like the idea of Free everything, but unless this includes the PEOPLE themselves there will always be someone who desires what another person haves (this could be in the form of a mate as well). How do you propose to fundamentally alter the entire population's behavior to allow TAP to happen?

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 10:28:55 am »
I think it will take a bit longer than 10 years, but it will have to happen sooner or later. Better environment=better people, who in turn will try to better the environment around them, which will change yet more people etc etc.

Think of it as an upwards spiral, instead of a downward one (which we seem to be in at this time, LOL )

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 10:47:32 am »
I doubt People will choose to bunch up

Well you may doubt it but then you would be ignoring thousands of years of hu-mon history that proves otherwise.

I made myself a CROWN....

...explain to me why people bow to me ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 10:54:16 am »
Just my two cents worth: the majority of the people have lost their survival skills; they cannot live outside the hive or ant hill; they are called city dwellers for a reason...

This is not new...

the MAJORITY of people have NEVER had the skills to survive on their own, nor the DESIRE to learn them. (Easier to let someone else do that work) Since the first group of cavemen formed a unit this has been the case. Has nothing to do with money, but  SAFETY IN NUMBERS

The weak ( the majority of people ) will ALWAYS seek out the strong for protection, whether that protection is from animals, the elements, their neighbors or the bully down the street. The majority of people are basically weak and lazy and require a shepherd. Most are... yes I will say it, USELESS EATERS :P

Free energy will not change this basic truth... 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:56:09 am by zorgon »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 10:55:24 am »
Sorry for not being clear and for thinking too much like a programmer. ;D

What I meant was that things like "if we had ..." (or "what if we had", which, to me, it's exactly the same thing, I didn't think of that) are more wishful thinking than something like "what if we do X to see if we can get to Y?".

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 10:57:35 am »
the MAJORITY of people have NEVER had the skills to survive on their own, nor the DESIRE to learn them.
If I had to survive on my own I would have died when I was 5 years old. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 10:58:23 am »
"what if we do X to see if we can get to Y?".

Yes more better :P

::)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 11:01:22 am »
[youtube]ArPXwkwQMP4[/youtube]

On the same subject as Agenda 21; the above is a link to Esoteric Agenda, Ben Stewart's film regarding the Eye and the overall plan that it has, most immediately for humanity, but by extension, for carbon based life as a whole.  I consider it a critically important introduction or briefing, for anyone who wishes to understand the current scenario.

This is the Enemy.  This is who and what we as a species must overcome, if we wish to survive longer than the next 100 years.  At stake is the Eye's attempt to initialise and establish, what might formally be known as a Fourth Density, Service to Self polarised society.  If they succeed, said society will become irremovable, and we will lose this planet.

They must not be permitted to succeed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:03:06 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 11:02:18 am »
If I had to survive on my own I would have died when I was 5 years old. :)

Possibly ;) 

When the USA was created as the New World home for the free.... only a small handful of men had the guts to start the process... When it came time to stand up and be counted only 20 percent of "We the People..." took up arms to fight for this freedom.  20 percent is actually a LARGE amount as far as most things go...the ratio is usually closer to 10 percent of doers vs followers, maybe even closer to 5 percent

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter