collapse

Author Topic: ZP Final Cut  (Read 59892 times)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
Re: ZP Final Cut
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2015, 12:34:04 am »
Thanks Z and rdunk.  Seems someone does not want those videos to stay up.  So many dots connect to Gordon Novel and his project to recreate the ARV. 

Here is Gordon's son, Sur Novel.  It's an interesting perspective on someone that was close to Gordon and some information on a patent...

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/04/gordon-novel-son-shares-truth/

I remember Hal being a nice guy and was very interested in my Father’s potential source of funding his science projects. If I recall correctly, Hal and my Father were flying to the Bahamas to meet with some Bahamian government officials about buying out the Piper private jet company. I guess Hal Puthoff and my Father were flying to the Bahamas with my older sister and I in tote to discuss manufacturing “private jets”.

The US patent office actually issued a patent under number US 8,120,221 B2 on February 21, 2012 which was just a few months before my Father died.

The patent is based on my Father’s RAM design for power generation. I’ve also decided to use the traden ame “Intergalactic Windmill” for marketing my Father’s patent, which I now legally own as part of a living trust. I have no idea whether my Father’s patent holds the secrets to the Universe, but the stand-up guy who introduced the now infamous ARV cutaway was very interested in it, and we spoke not long ago.

http://www.google.com/patents/US8120221

Power generation and conversion platform
US 8120221 B2
ABSTRACT
A power generation and conversion platform where power can be readily generated and converted from one form to another is disclosed. The system includes a central column having a plurality of components. These components include an electric motor, a power source for driving the motor, a flywheel coupled to the motor, a torque converter coupled to the flywheel, an electric generator that is driven by the flywheel and a number of electrical capacitors which are cyclically charged by the electric generator and discharged in the manner of a Marx generator.

One of Faraday's early discoveries was the homopolar generator. An example of such a generator is depicted in FIG. I. As shown in FIG. I, the generator includes a conducting disk or flywheel 12 that is accelerated to a high rate of speed along its axis. As known in the art, disk 12 may be made from copper to form a copper disk or may be made from a plurality of radial conductors in the form of a spoke and wheel. A number of ways to form disk 12 will be apparent to the skilled artisan.

An external magnetic field is then applied which has the affect of creating a voltage potential across spinning disk 12. In FIG. 1, the magnetic field is applied by permanent magnet 15. Magnet 15 forms a magnetic flux path 14 and generates magnetic flux ?. However a field coil encircling disk 12 and connected to an external current supply can be used to also provide the field excitation passing through the disk as one of ordinary skill in the art would know how to do.

The rotation of disk 12 through flux path 14 induces a voltage potential between center 16 of the disk and its circumference 18. The electrical energy can be removed via brushes 20 and 22 as illustrated in FIG. I and as would be known to a person of ordinary skill in the art.

A voltage potential also will be generated if disk 12 remains stationary and magnetic flux path 14 is rotated around disk 12.

In comparison with other generators, a homopolar generator can be used to generate extremely high currents. The generated currents are often on the order of 10 to 10,000 amperes at low potential differences. This type of current/voltage profile can be used in such applications as electric welders and railguns.

Faraday generator???

Sounds kind of like the Flux Liner, minus the electrogravitics. 

"Private jets" with Hal Puthoff?  That's interesting. 

And Sur leaves us with a nice little video of Dr. Quantum and his double slit experiment.  I've seen that on this forum somewhere else!  lol 

Yep..a lot of dots connected to Gordon...

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2015, 11:02:22 am »
Just by chance, I came upon this from a fellow named Tom Brown...

89. A Tribo-Electric High Voltage Generator.

http://www.rexresearch.com/brown2/brown2.htm

From some guy named Rex.  Looks like he does a lot of research.   lol

Looks so much like Gordon's device.   High K dielectrics and all. 

Connections abound...

Cosmo

And you may ask yourself

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2015, 12:20:35 pm »
Rex Research is likely one of if not THE first alternative research sites on the web  He was posting good material when we still had the odd local BBS system

He is a local boy 35 minutes out of Las Vegas
Rex Research, POB 19250, Jean, NV 89019 USA

Never any BS  Just the facts and files

I SHOULD copy all his material to our site  He did give me permission years ago but just don't have the time
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:24:15 pm by zorgon »

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2015, 09:33:20 pm »
Cool Z!  That site has a lot of good information.  Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a copy of it. 

Since that image didn't take the first time around, here it is again with a little more info.  Reminds me of a Faraday generator somewhat. 

Let's see if this post works...

89. A Tribo-Electric High Voltage Generator.

Catalina Island, CA; March 26, 1973.

If it is true that tribo-electric generation results from contact potential differences in dielectrics of differing dielectric constant and if it is true that the sliding motion or friction merely extends the effective surface of the dielectrics in contact and if it is true that the dielectric with greater K is always positive and the potential difference is related to the difference in dielectric constant, then it follows that a new type of generator is feasible.

Using barium titanate (> 10,000 K) rubbing a dielectric in the range less than 10, at high speed, would give the BaTiO3 a positive charge relative to the other dielectric with which it is in sliding (frictional) contact.

The possibility of using liquid or gaseous (negative) dielectric should be considered. Such as CCl4, benzene, toluene or transformer oil. A liquid with low elec. resistivity should be considered in order not to limit the current output of the generator.

Both the BaTiO3 and the liquid should have as high electrical conductivity as possible in order to conduct away the charges developed.

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #259 on: May 31, 2015, 12:23:19 am »
Dagnabbit...

It worked in preview, not sure why it's not showing.

Let's try it this way...

edit...
Hey Z, why is that image being blocked?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:03:01 am by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2015, 03:24:03 am »
Can you see the image Cosmo?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2015, 04:59:34 am »
Dagnabbit...

It worked in preview, not sure why it's not showing.
Probably because you had already seen the image in its original site.

Hey Z, why is that image being blocked?
It's probably blocked when seen from outside the site that hosts it, many sites do that.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2015, 05:03:09 am »
Can you see the image ArMaP?  I can see it so I'm not sure what you and Cosmo are talking about. ???

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2015, 06:46:47 am »
Looks good here.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #264 on: May 31, 2015, 08:46:10 am »
If there is supposed to be an image in Cosmo's replies #256 & #258, I do not see them either. I only see the little "blue boxs" with a "?". i believe that blue boxs with the question mark does mean something is missing......at least for Cosmo and I! :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:49:51 am by rdunk »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #265 on: May 31, 2015, 09:14:35 am »
Can you see the image ArMaP?
I can see the image on post #259, I cannot see the images on posts #256 and #258.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #266 on: May 31, 2015, 09:33:06 am »
Suggestion:

Copy the images somewhere else and then post them

Yesterday I did not see the images then later at night they were there. When I copied the URL and tried that way there was no image

It seems likely that Rex is using an old server that has limited traffic. So hot linking to that server might mean the images are not always available.

However I am having the same issues with Karl12's UFO threads  Seems the images he posted from ATS do not show up

As they are all hot links and other images are fine  I would assume it is not a forum issue

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #267 on: May 31, 2015, 09:50:47 am »
However I am having the same issues with Karl12's UFO threads  Seems the images he posted from ATS do not show up
That's a result of changes recently made to ATS, images hosted on ATS' servers are only viewable on ATS pages now.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2015, 09:56:38 am »

As they are all hot links and other images are fine  I would assume it is not a forum issue

Perhaps something changed with the image database recently…

We just noticed that many avatars on Tango have 'disappeared', including ours.

We uploaded a new image and all is well there (to a degree   :P)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2015, 09:58:17 am »
That's a result of changes recently made to ATS, images hosted on ATS' servers are only viewable on ATS pages now.

Our avatar was hosted on ATS.    ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter