collapse

Author Topic: "Missing" Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found In an Abandoned McDonald's  (Read 42757 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found In an Abandoned McDonald's
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 07:45:36 pm »
Originally posted by Dr. X

The film was processed on board the Lunar Orbiters and what you see here are processing defects that occurred there. The system then transmitted the images, warts and all, to the receiving sites. Thus the blotches will be on the recovered data from the tapes.

As for how long magnetization lasts on tapes:
It depends on the strength of the magnetization and the material on which it was impressed. The longest lasting are digital tapes which were recorded to saturation. The LO tapes are analog however, but good analog tapes exist from back in the fifties and wire recordings before that, so this is not a surprise.

~ Dr. X ~

reply to post by MrPenny

The only reason that I wish to be anonymous at the moment is that though I am involved in the project, I am not the leader of it. So I wish to leave the details as to how much to reveal up to him. I always prefer to ask first, then act, on issues like this. I can say that the project is known in the Lunar community and that it is no secret to them as many have attended some demonstrations of the equipment as has some Google representatives. And in one instance an astronaut who was on a publicity tour was in attendance, I believe.

By the way, I understood that real names were not often used on BLOG sites which is why my real name is not used here. The name comes from a part in a movie that I played. Guess who it was?

~ Dr. X ~
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:42:40 pm by zorgon »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 07:46:23 pm »

Zorgon,
Some more info for you:
From here:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/Lunar_Orbiter_Tapes_Found.html

it is said that:
"They have never been seen by the public because at the time, they were classified because they would reveal the extreme precision of our spy satellites. Instead, all we have ever seen are the grainy photo of a photo images that were released to the public."

This is a little misleading. The pictures, in 28" x 30" format, have been available to people at places like the Lunar Science Institute as well as via NSDC since day one. They were just too bulky and expensive for the average person. Later they were available at the Lunar Library at Caltech in the seventies. The better quality GRE film was available, but no one wanted to deal with the problems of handling it. The real "secret" was the resolution of the cameras. They were modeled from existing spy satellites and so NASA knew that the system would work because they were "space proven" already. They were just very quiet about the actual resolution of the system which is "1 meter on the surface covered by three scan lines", and is in the LO literature which is available on line.

~ Dr. X ~

Well that may be, but that is the precise quote from Steve Jurvetson at his Youtube account where he posted the video...

So they are quoted verbatim... and not my words...

As to the availability of the Lunar Orbiter images... we have been saying that since day one on here starting with John Lear's moon thread... but no one listens...

I am however positive that YOU will recognize these...

Problem around here is they are too busy 'debunking' to actually listen or follow links... something I am sure you have observed in this thread :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:43:08 pm by zorgon »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 07:46:59 pm »
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Well, it appears that the big "D" is not too happy with the OP for posting, so I am told.

So when I can tell more I will. But until then I will just clarify things that are just plane incorrect. Assuming that's OK.

~ Dr. X ~ 

Now I don't know who the big "D" is yet as I am in between jobs and have not had time beyond responding to the thread posts... but this is where I got the 'tip' from

Regarding: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Moon_Nasa_Photos.html

You may be interested to see the source tapes... I saw them Saturday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/2878302406/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/2873888043/

Comments or additional flavor are welcome there...  Folks seem interested...

Cheers,
Steve

Perhaps one might get the feeling of being used as a 'leak'?

Nah thought never crossed my mind...

Besides this is the greatest news I have seen in a long time of searching. Of course the silence on the email front when I requested more info... and your appearance here.... hmmmm

Nah thought never crossed my mind...

8)

Originally posted by nickwoodb
The link I believe is Here, where "wingod2001" says;

I demand this this video of me be removed from youtube. This person did not have permission to do this and I will be taking this up with the management here at Youtube.

His YouTube profile Here has 5 favorites, mostly Moon Rush 1-4 which shows a guy named "Dennis Wingo" which I think very closely resembles the man in the YouTube video. Is THIS the big "D"? And might I add, what would be the big secret if it is?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:12:10 am by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 07:47:32 pm »
Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

That looks like Dennis Wingo.

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

It doesn't mention McDonalds, but I found a powerpoint presentation from April 19, 2007 by Dr. Charles Lundquist from the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He was one of the original team members who launched Explorer 1, America's first satellite in space, on Jan. 31, 1958.

He's saying that there are high resolution LO data at Ames ( with the resolution of the upcoming LRO) that have never been converted to images...

Presentation
- [PPT][Archived]

Based on the date of the powerpoint, the project should have started in the Summer of 2007.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:57:38 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 07:47:58 pm »
Zorgon,
I was not questioning the post, just clarifying the meaning of it, or what it might imply.

The pictures that you link to are interesting in that they appear to be one of the 28" x 30" prints, but I can't tell without a scale for reference. Clearly they came from the LRC however. I presume they are yours and that you are really "into" Lunar stuff. Sorry, but I have not had time to read all posts.

When I get my picture account up, as per the instructions of others (thanks for that), I will link to pictures of labels on the tapes and tape canisters.

~ Dr. X ~
PS - We like dragons here.

No problem I got that :D... I sent you a few U2U's but forgot you had to have 20 posts before you can reply DOH... Well I have time now so I will look back for any thing I missed...

Originally posted by Dr. XThe real "secret" was the resolution of the cameras.  They were modeled from existing spy satellites and so NASA knew that the system would work because they were "space proven" already.  They were just very quiet about the actual resolution of the system which is "1 meter on the surface covered by three scan lines", and is in the LO literature which is available on line.

Yes I believe 'an object the size of a card table" could be recognized :D

On a typical Lunar Orbiter mission, the photographic system provided high-resolution pictures of 4,000 square miles of the Moon's surface with enough clarity to show objects the size of a card table. At the same time, medium-resolution photographs covering 20,000 square miles could be made with overlap for stereo viewing and analysis of surface topography.

The 1600 pictures captured in total by the five Lunar Orbiters using the ITT photographic system enabled photogrammetrists at NASA and the U.S. Government's Defense Mapping Agency to create accurate maps of the Moon's surface.

http://www.ssd.itt.com/heritage/orbiter.shtml

The pictures that you link to are interesting in that they appear to be one of the 28" x 30" prints, but I can't tell without a scale for reference.  Clearly they came from the LRC however.  I presume they are yours and that you are really "into" Lunar stuff.  Sorry, but I have not had time to read all posts.

No that particular set is not mine... they were found at a yard sale in Ohio and are currently owned by a gentleman in Florida...  we did pay to have photos taken of them and scanned in 1600 DPI :D

John does have several 'original' negatives like the Copernicus LO-111-162H... but that was a bitch to get scanned :D

When I get my picture account up, as per the instructions of others (thanks for that), I will link to pictures of labels on the tapes and tape canisters

Looking forward to it... This has certainly been an interesting venture so far...

I do have one question that was nagging at me though... Since we know (and Phage pointed out) the LO ships were not sound equipped so what was the audio that he played in the youtube video?

PS - We like dragons here.

Interesting comment... I myself shall be gracing Caid next weekend ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:01:38 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 07:48:32 pm »
Originally posted by amigo

In one of the links mentioned earlier from Erik Charlton's photostream there's an amusing comment below, not sure if anyone caught it:

offtothemoon says:

This entire post is 100% wrong and needs to be taken down. Furthermore, this image of me was taken without my permission and is in violation of the law.

Let's see how long these images stay on flickr before they are taken down.

Originally posted by housegroove23
The post he is referring to is:

The team is using a workstation to integrate all of the images into a unified lunar map. Here he is showing an example of the resolution that was shown publically. All we have ever seen are these grainy photo-of-a-photo images. The high resolution images have never been seen publically, because when they were developed in the 1960s, they were classified (revealing the extreme precision of our spy satellites).

His response is hell of funny!!!

In case you slow pokes did not catch it this page is labeled "Moffett Field" www.flickr.com...

This is where the operation is at!

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by IAttackPeople[/i]

Then this is the place. Google Earth

Originally posted by amigo
Furthermore, this image of me was taken without my permission and is in violation of the law.

That's strange because on the Flicker page with the full size image it says they are available under a Creative Commons license...  ergo as long as credit and appropriate link is provided there is no issue...

Interesting update... Seems you were right  :P

seems Steve has pulled the originals and placed them in private...

However from his profile there is this...

All of my photos are free to use forever with a simple photo credit:
photo by Jurvetson (flickr)

If it’s online somewhere, please have the credit line link to the original page.

And if you can, please send me a copy or pointer as I am curious where they end up (for example: the Charlie Rose show, Science and Maxim magazine, and some board games... even a book for the blind. go figure.)

http://www.flickr.com/people/jurvetson/

The conspiracy thickens.....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:29:36 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 07:48:54 pm »
Might be a while as I am moving out of stare in 3 days

Oh I get it... tease and run huh? :P

That was the operator at the recording site identifying the tape.

That makes sense... I must say that was VERY clear audio... indicates that the tapes are still good :D

My wife is a collector of Dragons.  Where is the Caid to be held?

Ah well I tried... :lol:  Bakesfield Ca... Great Western War... Kingdom of Caid week long event... actually there will probably be many dragons for sale at the Merchants  ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:34:11 am by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:19 pm »
Originally posted by ziggystar60

First of all I apologize for the rather long post I am going to make, but I hope my fellow ATS members will have patience with me. I think I have discovered something interesting... Here it goes:

"wingod2001" made the following comment on YouTube regarding the video that Jurvetson uploaded there:

I demand this this video of me be removed from youtube. This person did not have permission to do this and I will be taking this up with the management here at Youtube.

Via "wingod2001"s user profile and the "Moon Rush" videos he has listed as his favorites, you can see that he is a man called Dennis Wingo. It is easy to recognize him from Jurvetson's video:

www.youtube.com...
Editors Note: This channel now has updated videos on the project

I had never heard of Mr. Wingo before, but this is what I found out about him:

In 2004 he wrote a book called "Moonrush" which posits a future by exploiting the value of space for resources and energy. He has a company (www.assurecom.com) which focuses on mobile power & communications systems for emergency power & Internet access.
He also has a small company called www.skycorpinc.com, which doesn't seem to very active. Last press release was in 2001:

www.assurecom.com...
www.skycorpinc.com...

Mr. Wingo also writes about space and technology for "newsvine.com". At this site he refers to an article called "Satelite turns 50 years old... In orbit!". The interesting thing here is that the article is written by a man called James Oberg. Mr. Wingo states:

A very good article by my friend James Oberg on the 50th anniversary of the launch of the oldest piece of space hardware still in orbit.

wingod.newsvine.com...

James Oberg (often called Jim Oberg) is a well known debunker:

As a journalist, he writes for several regular publications, mostly online; he was previously space correspondent for UPI, ABC and currently MSNBC, often in an on-air role. He is a Fellow of the skeptical organization CSICOP and a consultant to its magazine Skeptical Inquirer.

In 1991, PBS transformed his book Red Star In Orbit into a documentary series. HBO has optioned Red Star in Orbit for some future made-for-TV miniseries.

He was commissioned by NASA to write a rebuttal of Apollo moon landing hoax accusations. NASA later dropped the project; however, Oberg has said that he still intends to pursue it.

en.wikipedia.org...

And you know what? James/Jim Oberg is also an ATS member! In the forum dedicated to internos you can meet him in a thread called "Images for Mr. Oberg to analyze", started by bigfatfurrytexan:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Needless to say, Mr. Oberg hasn't been very helpful or interested in a serious discussion. So to me, it seems like very bad news indeed that Dennis Wingo is a friend of this man. I don't think we will be seeing the Lunar Orbiter hi res images anytime soon...  :(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:58:06 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 07:51:17 pm »
Originally posted by Phage
An inaccurate and overly dramatic statement.

All of the images which were successfully downloaded were printed. Scanned images of most of them are available on the web.

Originally posted by lunica
I am very interested in some links to these images, as you state most of them are available on the web.
Thanks in advance
;D

Then please be so kind and point that out to the person who made the statement
Which would be Eric Charlton, obviously a project member
http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikcharlton/2885825885

And these LO Images you say are easy to find...

That wasn't true not so very long ago, since LPI, USGS and Arizona U only started the projects in Oct 2006. Before that they were almost impossible for the general public to find...

Its interesting how skeptics neglect to mention that :P I am sure even ArMaP will agree on that one ;)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:09:19 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 07:52:45 pm »
Originally posted by Electro38
But they could be doing anything in there. I just find it very hard to believe they're working on lost classified NASA computer DATA.

Here is the McDonald's from Google Earth... first pointed to by Iattackpeople

It is here on Moffat Airfield which is a NASA AMES research site ..

Moffett Federal Airfield (IATA: NUQ, ICAO: KNUQ), also known as Moffett Field, is a joint civil-military airport located 3 miles (5 km) north of Mountain View, in Santa Clara County, California, USA. The airport is near the south end of San Francisco Bay, north of San Jose. Formerly a United States Navy facility, the former naval air station is now owned and operated by the NASA Ames Research Center. Tenant military activities include the 129th Rescue Wing of the California Air National Guard, operating the HC-130 Hercules, MC-130 Combat Shadow and HH-60 Pave Hawk aircraft, as well as the adjacent Onizuka Air Force Station and Headquarters for the 7th Psychological Operations Group of the U.S. Army Reserve. NASA also operates several aircraft from Moffett, including the ER-2, a civilian research version of the U-2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moffett_Federal_Airfield

So its not just ANY McDonald's.  It's a convenient empty building were you can make lunch :P

The group also launches rockets from this location

There is an old hanger there...

Moffett Field was originally commissioned in 1933 as a naval air station, and Hangar One housed the 785-foot-long USS Macon, a rigid frame airship.

NASA is asking public help to save the hanger from demolition

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index.html

Here is one of the groups rocket launches. You can see the hanger in the photo

At least Eric Charlton's images are still up :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikcharlton/2886651466/in/photostream/

Good thing I copied all those missing flicker pages to the 'archives'

::)

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

well...the Flickr site has been taken down. I bet the Youtube one is gone by now, too.
yeah, someone wasn't very happy with this.
now...you were saying?

Well there goes that... but as I said I archived everything as I found it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:30:00 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 07:53:12 pm »
Originally posted by nrky

All one would need to do would be: find out the address of that McD's, go there, or use google street view to investigate.

Sorry Mate no street view available for Moffat Field but here is the rooftop co-ordinates for google maps and GE

+37° 24' 33.58", -122° 3' 17.26"

Originally posted by zelong

Great find Zorgon
@2:08 cameraman states this is at McDonalds NASA m ? it's hard to hear sounds like NASA M

So it's all at the
NASA Ames McDonalds.Dennis Wingo NASA Research Park, Building 596 Moffett Field, CA 94035

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I don't think this has been posted yet:

Facilities

Despite its closure as an active military base, Moffett Field still has many active facilities and residents. Active military families still live on Moffett Community Housing, and the former base has several lodges which primarily house academics and students associated with the Ames Research Center. Moffett Field's facilities available to residents include a pool, post office, golf course, tennis courts, gas station, and several small shops and restaurants, including an on-site McDonald's which closed April 30, 2008

So there IS a closed McDonald's on that base....well, according to Wiki

Also, looks like there might be a lack of storage on that base, which might answer why they would be in a McDonalds:

Status of former military buildings

Many of the buildings at Moffett Field which once supported its active military presence have been abandoned and left standing due to asbestos contamination within the structures

I have no opinion on this, but I find it all very interesting...and wanted to provide this information

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:34:08 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 07:53:38 pm »
Originally posted by Zelong

Here you go zorgon this will get them of your back.

I came across this post to Don by (Dennis Wingo) this is the guy in the video while he was searching for parts I assume for the his Ampex FR-900. This is back in 09-05-08, 03:11 PM

www.cadillacforums.com...

Don I don't mean to intrude here but I was doing an internet search on Ampex FR-900's and was led to this post. Well I have four of them sitting within ten feet of me right now. I am doing a project at NASA Ames to resurrect two of them to digitize NASA's original master tapes from the lunar orbiter missions to the Moon. If you remember anything or know any possible information where we can find any information about them (we have some data but not enough), would you please contact me? Thanks Dennis Wingo NASA Research Park, Building 596 Moffett Field, CA 94035 my phone is 310-403-1346 Anything you might remember or know or any data that you might have would be of incredible value. Thanks Dennis

Hopefully this clears a few answers up

His company SkyCorp

SkyCorp Signs Agreement With NASA

to Fly the First Webserver in Space - and it will be a Mac G4

The Space Show

Dennis Wingo is a guest several times for this Space Show program.
(5/20/2008)

Regards
Zelong.

So it's all at the NASA Ames McDonalds, Dennis Wingo NASA Research Park, Building 596 Moffett Field, CA 94035

www.nasa.gov...

Driving Directions to the NASA Ames Research Center

Map of Bay AreaFrom Highway 101 Northbound

1. Exit Moffett Blvd./NASA Parkway.
2. At the stop light, turn right.
3. Proceed to main gate in the right lane.
4. The guard will direct you to either badging, parking or your destination in the NASA Research Park. Be prepared to show a driver's license to proceed into the NASA Research Park.

From Highway 101 Southbound

1. Exit Moffett Blvd./NASA Parkway.
2. At the stop light, turn right.
3. Proceed to main gate in the right lane.
4. The guard will direct you to either badging, parking or your destination in the NASA Research Park. Be prepared to show a driver's license to proceed into the NASA Research Park.

Added by Zorgon

NOTHING short of a tactical NUKE will ever get them off my back :P

But FANTASTIC find:  Even has his personal phone number posted...

Its funny how on the one hand he is mad at the exposure and wanting flicker and youtube to remove stuff, then at the same time he is posting all the info himself including personal contact info...

I guess he thinks no one is paying attention...

Too bad it has to be this guy in charge of it... so if there IS anything to be found on the tapes, you can bet it won't do us any good...

Maybe one of the other team members will let something slip through ;)

Thanks for the find   ;D  8)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:46:42 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 07:54:09 pm »
Originally posted by kinda kurious
1. The mechanisms / technology required to shoot, process the film in an automated and weightless environment.

The Lunar Orbiter filming device :P

4. The incredible technology of that era.  (Which I had usually dismissed as primitive.)

You mean like fiber optics?

Four recoverable film camera capsules were carried aboard the S-IC stage. Two were located in the forward interstage looking forward to view S-IC/S-II separation and S-II engine start. The other two were mounted on top of the S-IC stage LOX tank and contained pulse cameras which viewed aft into the LOX tank through fiber optics bundles. One of the LOX tank capsules was recovered by helicopter at 00:19:30 at latitude 30.22° north and longitude 73.97° west. Despite film damage caused by sea water and dye marker which had leaked into the camera compartment, the film provided usable data. It was not known if the other three capsules were ejected. There were also two television cameras on the S-IC to view propulsion and control system components. Both provided good quality data.

APOLLO 8

Fiber Optics in Apollo 11 TV Cameras

Apollo 11 TV Cameras NASA report

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:51:10 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 07:54:39 pm »
Originally posted by purpleivan

Looks like the McDonalds at Moffett Field has been closed for the last 5 months.

http://www.zvents.com/mountain-view-ca/venues/show/865458-mcdonalds

Additionally here's a photo of the outside of the place...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/noytrinos/2809285289/

... that shows the same kind of shrubbery around the place as can be seen through the windows in interior photos.

Another longer distance shot.

Finally some reviews of this particular Mc D's that adds a little colour to the place and suggests that although attached to Moffett Field, it's not a secure military location, just somewhere that had become available.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:58:32 pm by zorgon »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 07:55:56 pm »
Originally posted by Nola213
Wow, nice find.

Not only did he crop the one for the martian herd, I didn't read the thread, was curious, but not curious enough to find out if people also realized he also flipped his cropped version, to make the cloud or dune appendages, face down instead of up for maximum effect.

Cropped yes... flipped no... its the same orientation as the NON MAP PROJECTED image at Malin Space System... but then I hardly expect people like you to understand the difference :P Since you can't even, by your own admission, be BOTHERED TO READ THE THREAD, then why bother educating you? The links to the original image were also provided in that thread... had you LOOKED

Non Map projected is the direction the spacecraft takes the image... Like you would shooting something in front of you...

Map projected is the way they arrange the image to fit on the Martian globe with North at the top... which, as the spacecraft orbits it is not always shooting north...

Now had you guys actually read the thread you would have realized it was a TEST of ATS viewers...

So this is not "Shame on me" but Shame on YOU" :P

You see I posted three threads at the SAME TIME... Two with "Sensational' Headlines albeit in the form of a question mark...

A Herd of Martian Creatures?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread386109/pg1

Alternative 3's Base on Mars Discovered?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread386117/pg1

Those two threads took off like wild fire... Stars, Flags and reached over 15 pages in a day or two...

The third thread was ...

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread386185/pg1

Now this one I specifically made sure it had "just the hard facts"  While this thread got 3 Applauses it only got THREE POSTS in the SAME TIME FRAME as the "Tabloid" headlines got several pages.

So YOU decide where the problem lies... To me it is a very strong indicator of where the interest lies at ATS.... Threads like my "Project Looking Glass" from LANL, the Fusion Rocket from Wisconsin U 1992, the EM Shielding for spacecraft NASA Document 1964, and the Nuclear Reactor on the Moon NASA Document 1992... all got moved to Skunk Works where they pretty much get ignored.

Look at the attention the Robbie William thread got....

So don't cry to me about the 'style' of posting to get the message out.  Just look at the immediate responses by the debunkers in this thread... before they even stopped to look at it

I see the problem as that any thread with REAL info is debunker proof... so they don't go into it and hope it will die... while the believers cannot really add much to technical reports other than "Great find"

So the tactic works... the thread gets forgotten...

Now anyone interested in the report on Life on Venus I got back from the remote viewing team?

It even had THIS little fun document...  which naturally I support wholeheartedly

PUBLIC NOTICE:

Effective Immediately

Anyone stating an item in a photograph is "Just a Rock" is required to:

1) Give the type of rock
2) Explain how that rock was formed
3) Explain how that rock came to be at the location it is found in
4) describe in point form your expertise in geology
5) submit documentation to back your claim of it being a rock

Failure to meet these requirements may mean your comment is rejected by this office. An unqualified statement of 'its just a rock..' is no more valid than a statement 'its a building'

Memo #NASA345ATS2008-A1
Date 08-28-2008

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:52:11 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter