collapse

Author Topic: Overpopulation is a myth. Period.  (Read 15452 times)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Overpopulation is a myth. Period.
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2012, 10:42:03 am »
"If the soul is eternal"
Think in terms of those dolmen.
Think of coming back to an exact location froms't where You evacuated a vehicle going to the scrap yard, and finding a nice new model under construction for YOU to jump into.

Timing is imperative when the field of the moon reverses locally the opposite vortices.

The skull and bones , or the ashes placed on a very precise point within a fully sealed and insulated dolmen( insulated alla Wilhemn reich, alternate layers of organic and inorganic0
And kept on a sheet of gold.

hobbit

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2012, 11:05:04 am »
If the soul is Eternal... no matter your religion... then what matters it in the cosmic scheme of things if hundreds of millions of meat suits perish?

The soul will simply relocate elsewhere and shine again...

The Universe cares not about good or evil... and dark energy makes up over 75% of the Universe as opposed to the light. A star goes supernova and in an instantaneous flash of light any planet with life forms near that star will evaporate and leave no trace that it was ever there

Hello zorgon, good question! As a Christian, my eternal destiny is sealed, even with the "earnest" of the Holy spirit. So, for myself, whatever things happen, they are of no eternal consequence to me. As the Apostle Paul said, "to die is gain"!

However, that is not the case for many, if not most, and, "there is just not much time left". We are each individually responsible for what we believe, and our decisions in that regard.

"Natural" catastrophes of all types kill people everywhere all of the time, without extended warning. Those events strike significantly into the hearts of men and women (all of us) who see these things happen, for we are caring individuals, by human nature. We are just built that way!

So, for sure, "while we remain here on this earth) when we see man making decisions that result in the unnecessary taking of millions of human lives, then, Divine recourse is solicited, but that recourse often  comes in the form of God taking action, through "his man" (as with Noah for instance)!

I am surprised that God himself hasn't burned the United States to the ground already, because of all of the lives taken through abortions. Of course, if and when such might happen (or happened), for the most part, it would also be judged as just another natural event/catastrophe, rather than the justice of God being sent forth! Of course, his the "real justice" will be delivered in the end!

Nope, my concern is just as is for most when we see these hellish things happening. We hate it and sympathize with the people involved, in spite of our thoughts on the "end-game"!   

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2012, 11:33:15 am »
You give them way too much credit without seeing the cause underneath.... just my simple opinion!

"I have heard that too, but I don't believe it is "Mother Earth" so much as it is "chemtrails in the sky..."  And drugs in the water, and other nefarious NWO BS.

And who pulls which strings?   Linda

I am about as in the dark as You are (perceived by Me at this time).  I don't think They are Human...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2012, 12:00:49 pm »
If you think that then you might be interested in a conversation that is beginning to brew on the Project Xerxes site. The topic of " The Watchers" had come up on a very early forum discussion (2006). Mikado made the statement that there were two types.... and my impression was that neither of THEM as he meant it.... were human either.

And Undo.... this will be right into your area of expertise.... Talking about ancient civilizations here... just your speed I think! What do you think about these " entities ( what else to call them?) that some have called " Watchers". Do you think that Mikado was right in saying that some of them were " fallen?"

Not sure what that means to most of us but you guys know alot more about the writings of a man named Stictchin ??? sp???? than I do. Mikado said that he has an autographed copy of his book. I haven't read it.   Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2012, 12:12:27 pm »
Just finished reading that thread so far.  Very interesting, indeed.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]