collapse

Author Topic: point of origin  (Read 8148 times)

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
point of origin
« on: August 12, 2012, 01:35:40 am »
In the film, STARGATE, Daniel Jackson draws a picture on the blackboard regarding finding any point in 3d space.  See attached (click it to enlarge) an example of the pic he drew.   Also see attached picture of the sumerian cuneiform glyph for  "deity, god, goddess" Akk. iltu; ilu

is it just my imagination or do those look suspiciously similar? 

here's the actor who plays daniel jackson in the tv series, stargate sg1, explaining various things about the gate.  there's a diagram of the points in 3d space + point of origin, in the video at 00:35. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHgB-k-jD8[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:44:44 am by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: point of origin
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 10:49:35 am »
Intersting correlation there Beth...was it inspired by the Glyph, or did the SG producers just get lucky? 8)

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:43:43 am »
Intersting correlation there Beth...was it inspired by the Glyph, or did the SG producers just get lucky? 8)

Le

no, it really is how you locate in 3d space.   the point of origin is the observer's point.   the rest of the points were constellations in the sky, each of which served as one glyph for opening the gate chevrons.  in effect, it was how opening the gate was decoded.  once daniel knew what he was looking at, he was able to fit all the points based on their location in 3d space above the planet,  using the point of origin symbol as the point of reference for the rest of the symbols (the point of origin symbol in that case was the pyramid symbol below the cartouche which supposedly represented the earth's sky from giza's perspective).    the suggestion being that originally the cartouche was not designed for bearing pharaoh names but rather, the code key for the gate.

i don't think giza would've been correct if there was a real gate. i'd be more inclined to believe it (point of origin) was from abydos.  the theory being that originally the osirieon had a full sized pyramid above it, that was dismantled, after the "death" of narmer (nimrod), who would be known as osiris. the destruction of the pyramid and the burial of the gate and the osirieon, would've been all part of the closing the gates scenario described in the tower of babel story, also described in an akkadian text called "enmerkar and the lord of arrata" (enmerkar being nimrod/narmer/osiris' akkadian name)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:24:58 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 12:36:59 pm »
just for reference, this lady in the video is wrong:  the chambers she's referencing, are not part of the actual, original osirieon.  they were added by seti I, when his excavators found the osirieon buried at abydos, while excavating for his own temple there.  he incorporated the osirieon into his temple by adding chambers to it, and a long connecting tunnel, lined with pharaohs and their associated cartouches. the long tunnel is one of the primary data locations in which the egyptian pharaonic dynasties were catalogued. 

i still wonder if seti I's excavators found the gate where it had been buried in the osirieon, since the time of narmer, and if so, if he even knew what he was looking at.  i kinda doubt it, just based on the glyphs in the attached chambers.  the original osirieon, appears to have no decorations or hieroglyphs of any kind, is made of red granite blocks of immense proportions and is stylistically, entirely different than any of the architecture of the time, and more reminiscent of the temple at giza.  seti's additions to it, are stylistically consistent with seti's time frame, clearly demarcating the differences between the osirieon, and the chambers and tunnel attached to the osirieon, which lead back to the temple of seti I at abydos

[youtube]
[/youtube]

notice she mentions that the "book of gates" is inscribed on the walls of one of the chambers built by seti to attach the osirieon to the temple of seti. 
that makes sense, as it was written during seti's reign, and was also carved into his alabaster sarcophagus in his tomb in the valley of the kings.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:50:02 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 12:52:54 pm »
The point of Origin as ya Know Beth is in the very first SG movie.

I did find this curious beret worn by the Old Jack consisting of three stars and three orbits. :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 01:13:53 pm »
Intersting correlation there Beth...was it inspired by the Glyph, or did the SG producers just get lucky?

There are no coincidences...

See THIS Point of origin?

See THIS Symbol?

Stargate has FOUR branches of the Services involved

Department of Defense
US Air Force - with generals playing their REAL selves
US Navy - with commander and crew playing their REAL selves
US Space Command - the patches used on prometheus were the REAL SC patches

Get the picture yet ?

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 02:13:46 pm »
I will probably NEVER have time to put all the old Stargate stuff in some kind of rational order so we are doomed to keep repeating stuff from the past. :P

I will try and add the stuff as we do that into the library thread

Beth will just have to handle the Enki Angle :P

As to THIS symbol...

A long time ago... on a website long forgotten (The Living Moon :P)  a guy by the name of Zorgon posted an odd artifact found in Bolivia. This artifact was a bowl that legend says was used as a sort of key... now the rim of the bowl had several languages on it..

ONE was SUMERIAN

The rim taken in sections gives us THIS

LARGE VERSION

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 02:40:16 pm »
I will probably NEVER have time to put all the old Stargate stuff in some kind of rational order so we are doomed to keep repeating stuff from the past. :P

I will try and add the stuff as we do that into the library thread

Beth will just have to handle the Enki Angle :P

As to THIS symbol...

A long time ago... on a website long forgotten (The Living Moon :P)  a guy by the name of Zorgon posted an odd artifact found in Bolivia. This artifact was a bowl that legend says was used as a sort of key... now the rim of the bowl had several languages on it..

ONE was SUMERIAN

The rim taken in sections gives us THIS

LARGE VERSION

oh man z, every time i see that i think "holy freakin toledo" and then i forget about it.  i need to do more research on that side of the globe. there's just so much i still haven't researched in the ancient near, mid and far east, that i am leery of biting off more than i can chew.

what in the sam hill is the sumerian divinity glyph doing on the opposite side of the planet.......
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 04:09:24 pm »
what in the sam hill is the sumerian divinity glyph doing on the opposite side of the planet.......

Might want to get Thoth on the line!

Le

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 04:14:27 pm »
it bugs me, now that i've looked at it closer.  almost looks fake.  i hope that's a real artifact, though, as it would go a long way in proving several questions people have had about things like the similarities between quetzacoatl and etc, vs.  thoth and etc, on the opposite side of the planet. 

i'm not real big on the thoth thing, mostly because i have this theory that by the time thoth and company, became common knowledge in egyptology, that they were already adulterated versions of the original knowlege, which so far, is more accurate in sumerian version.  so far.....
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 01:20:08 pm »

LOL I asked you several times for your interpretations of those glyphs :P

Ti Kur kur kur kur (determinative for divine names) Nia (lit. ni-ash) (Figure 1)

Translation:

"Approach in the future (one) endowed with great protection the great Nia".

"This favorable oracle of the people to establish purity and to establish character [for all who seek it]".

Here is the full post to look at in the Library thread
Fuente Magna

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:42:16 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »
Point of origin

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 01:32:06 pm »
Now that last set of images is quite intriguing Zorgon, I never saw the correlations between them until they were right next to one another..Excellent.

So Peru has links to Ancient Egypt, eh?

Le

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 01:44:35 pm »
Zorgon, I never saw the correlations between them until they were right next to one another..Excellent.

That is why I always remind people that you need to assemble all the pieces of the puzzle to see the big picture. :D
Skeptics tend to deal with each piece one at a time to debunk it and over look (deliberately IMO :P ) the correlations around the world

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 02:09:00 pm »
Now that last set of images is quite intriguing Zorgon, I never saw the correlations between them until they were right next to one another..Excellent.

So Peru has links to Ancient Egypt, eh?

Le

That reminded me of the National Geographic show, CURSE OF THE COCAINE MUMMIES.  Tobacco and cocaine were discovered in Egyptian mummies.  The only place they could have come from is South America.  I have always been of the opinion that there was transoceanic travel long before our history books tell us. 

In a recent television program, The Curse of the Cocaine Mummies, a different, but equally fascinating, contact is established between ancient Egypt and ancient Peru. A German forensic scientist busted the Egyptian mummy Ramses II for possession of cocaine. Cocaine, as most people know, grows only in the Andes. How did Ramses II get his dope?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=176105

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsym4bxeGA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:13:07 pm by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]