collapse

Author Topic: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments  (Read 64962 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Save the Wild Bill: the Pegasus Collection of Alternative Cancer Treatments
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 04:51:34 pm »
I recall reading a book 10 years ago that suggested that the FDA were incredibly corrupt...& I suspect this is true !  :( Very disturbing !

many effective and highly successful forms of cancer treatment that have been suppressed and discredited for time by the FDA. Some say that the FDA may have killed more people than Hitler.

Glad to know that there may be cures available & that they have not been able to suppress everything.. .

Trouble is we often only look at such things when we or a loved one gets affected....There needs to be more people made aware in advance to try to help protect them from having to get caught out...

But its never always easy to be pre warned and know how to avoid the things that can create Illnesses...especially if the World is now ran by the likes of Bilderberg & other similar organizations who may work for those with the intent to harm others through whatever means..

Maybe only the new generations coming up who are made aware, will have chance to avoid getting caught...

We do not know how we all will be affected if they have been targeting us all for many years...It is no doubt concerning if this is what is mainly responsible for so many who obtain illnesses through food , drugs and medicines etc..

It would be great if these can help reverse the process or prevent further harm which I do believe that there are such treatments..

More than 20,000 people die of cancer every day, without official medicine being able to offer a true sense of hope to those affected by it.

Well... at least until now. If you search our website (http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com) or view the "cancer" tab up at the top of our website you will find many of these suppressed cures.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 04:59:27 pm »
Special Vegetable Soup Cures Cancer | Herb Research

Japanese doctor, Tateishi Kazu, M.D., has a family history of cancer. Eventually, he even found himself fighting cancer of the duodenum; his stomach was removed but the cancer spread to his lungs. After much research, Dr. Kazu created a vegetable soup based on the Chinese “Five Elements” theory (aka “Wu Xing”).

The Five Elements theory focuses on balance between the five governing elements of the world: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. When these elements are in balance, life can be created or sustained. Each of these elements are related to a color: green, red, yellow, white and black. These are then related to a corresponding internal organ: liver, heart, spleen, lung and kidney.

Dr. Kazu’s soup contains powerful anti-aging and anti-cancer plants. According to color:  Daikon Radish Leaves (green), Carrot (red), Burdock Root (yellow), Daikon Radish (white), poopake Mushrooms (black).

SUMMARY
Chinese researchers studied the effects of this “Wuxing soup” on cancer cells. They found that, not only does the soup inhibit the growth of cancer cells, it can actually kill cancer cells as well.

THE RESEARCH
“The anti-tumour effect of Wuxing soup and its mechanism in inducing apoptosis of tumour cells mediated by calcium.”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19180961

THE PLANTS
Daikon Radish (leaves & root) (Raphanus sativus) Carrot (Daucus carota; UMBELLIFERAE) Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa; Lappa minor: COMPOSITAE) Shiitake Mushrooms (Lentinula edodes)

THE RECIPE
(From Dr. Kazu’s website: http://www.tateishikazu.com/eng.htm#recipe)
Radish -16 ounces   Radish leaves – 12 ounces   Carrot – 10 ounces   Burdock – 8 ounces  Mushroom – 3-5 pieces (Mushrooms have to be sun-dried. If not, expose dried mushrooms to sun again for it to be transformed into Vitamin D)

>   Use fresh vegetables. Don’t peel the skin and chop the vegetables into small pieces.
   >   Fill a pot with three times the quantity of water as the vegetables.
   >   When it comes to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for two hours.
   >   Strain and drink as ordinary water intake.
   >   Leftover soup can be used as soup base for noodles.
   >   Vegetable soup or residue after soaking is excellent compost for house plants.

Other Resources
“A Cancer-Fighting, Anti-Aging Healing Juice You DON’T Need a Juicer to Make.”Pretty Witchy. N.p., 02 Aug. 2013. Web. 06 Sept. 2013.
http://prettywitchy.com/a-cancer-fighting-anti-aging-healing-juice-you-dont-need-a-juicer-to-make/>.

Kazu, Tateishi, MD. “Wonderful Gift of Life.” Tateishi Kazu. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Sept. 2013. http://www.tateishikazu.com/eng.htm>.

“Soup to Heal Cancer.” A Natural Cure. N.p., n.d. Web. 6 Sept. 2013.
http://anaturalcure.com/mambo/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=553>.

“Wu Xing.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 23 Aug. 2013. Web. 06 Sept. 2013.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing>.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:58:39 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 05:09:52 pm »
i guess i can add to the list:

anti oxidants:

grape seed extract
alpha lipoic acid
reishi mushrooms

almost anything with barely grass.

detox your liver:

milk thistle

increase oxygen in blood and lower blood pressure:

hawthorne berry.

help your kidneys:

co Q-10

restore your natural intestinal flora:

lactobacillus acidophilus

encourage healthy bowel movements:

oatmeal, long cooking kind.

fortify your body against local bacteria and allergens:

local honey.

repair damaged nerves:

methylcobalamin (methyl b-12)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:25:40 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 06:21:26 pm »
i hear laughter is the best medicine, so for your perusal

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 06:22:49 pm »
i dont know if its been talked about but getting some of the cancer and applying white blood cells to it.the ones that attack the cancer can be replicated and injected back into the bloodstream.i dont know how to replicate cells but they have been doing it for about ten years now.what the fda dont know dont hurt them.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 07:09:44 pm »
Bill, I PMed what I wrote in another thread.  I also want to add:  keep Your system on the alkaline side.  Drink 4 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in 6 oz of fluoride-free water 3 times a day.  This will help.  (I add stevia, clove or cinnamon, and whatever other spice sounds good - all spices are alkaline-producers.)

Avoid coffee - or at least keep it limited.  The web has a number of sites that offer lists of food and the degree to which they alkalinize.  They have some wide discrepancies on some things but fresh veggies as a rule will do good, and many fruits.

Berries are best gotten organic because they are one of the most pesticided crops out there.

Avocado is mana.

I send My healing love.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 07:14:33 pm »

Vegetable Soup - China Vegetable Soup

Five lines vegetable soup- an amazing vegetable soup which is made with cyan leaves of white radish, red carrot, yellow burdock, white turnip and black mushroom. ??

Mr. Ng is the founder of "5veggies Soup" of different brand names in the market, and internationally renowned as a laureate of Inventor Geneva and Taiwan Invention Award and a number of patents. About ten years ago, Mr. Ng's wife and sister-in-law have been suffering from cancer, Mr. Ng then joined the ranks of anti-cancer campaign.

From a large number of dazzling information Mr. Ng learnt the development of the vegetable soup recipe, he then went to Japan to meet with Dr. Tateishi Kazu and got all the details of the vegetable soup. Eventually Mr. Ng finally established the famous "5veggies Soup" series. However, it was well known for many years that the acquisition of the right materials and preparation of vegetable soup were difficult and troublesome for individual.

With a wish to stop the mishap of lost the loved one in another family, Mr. Ng endeavoured most of his time on research and finally developed the 5veggies Soup in the form of convenient packet that could be served by adding hot water.

In order to promote the popularity of the vegetable soup, Mr. Ng resembled Dr. Tateishi Kazu refusing to commercially register or patent the 5veggies Soup and hope the soup would reach as many patients as far as it could be. This lofty behavior attracted admiration from people around the world.

Mr. Ng has promoted the 5veggies Soup for more than 10 years, however, there are counterfeit products in the market, please identify the product of 5veggies Soup by Mr. Ng, the inventor of the global vegetable soup packets. 5veggies Soup also known as the 5-Elements Vegetable Soup, the Five Lines Vegetable Soup, the Five Elements soup, the Five Lines Health Vegetable Soup and other names.

The father and brother of a Japanese cytologist, Dr. Tateishi Kazu (1934-2001), died of cancer illness, callously, he also had cancer. Even though the stomach and duodenum were resected, the cancer cells spread to his lung. While struggling with cancer he focused on studies of herbal medicine with more than 1, 500 different herbs and eventually he confined his scope of study on five ordinary vegetables.

On the basis of "no side effect; Enriching human's health; Preventing aging; Enhancing immunity", he carried out a huge amount of experiments on animal. Finally he formulated the "5veggies Soup" that can be used to improve human health and well being, even cure certain diseases which were declared hopeless by modern medicines, his findings shocked Japan.

Painstakingly for over two decades, his outstanding achievements could not be imagined by the current medical science. The "5veggies Soup" not only saved Dr. Tateishi Kazu's life, it also provided a cure to more than 25, 000 desperate cancer patients.

One of the patients saved from the hands of death was, Michio Watanabe, the Ex-vice President of the Liberal Democratic Party, he suffered from cancer illness and relied on a wheelchair for mobility.

Detailed comprehensive results reported by the Japanese newspapers and magazines, indicated that the "5veggies Soup" could prevent aging; Cancer; High blood pressure; Diabetes; Arteriosclerosis; Gastric ulcer; Constipation; Allergies,; etc.

Dr. Tateishi Kazu's did not privately registered or patented his hard work of two decades studies and great contribution, on the contrary, he published the recipe, preparation directions openly to the public.

The "5veggies Soup" provides the world the cheapest available and most environmentally friendly way to healthy and save lives!

Company Overview - Xuzhou Hengkang Food Co.,Ltd
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 07:48:07 pm »
amy.isnt apple cider vinegar an acid?.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 09:03:07 pm »
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread407828/pg1

It works 100% of the time to eradicate cancer completely, and cancer does not recur even years later. That is how researchers describe the most convincing cancer cure ever announced.

The weekly injection of just 100 billionths of a gram of a harmless glyco-protein (a naturally-produced molecule with a sugar component and a protein component) activates the human immune system and cures cancer for good, according to human studies among breast cancer and colon cancer patients, producing complete remissions lasting 4 and 7 years respectively. This glyco-protein cure is totally without side effect but currently goes unused by cancer doctors.

Normal Gc protein (also called Vitamin-D binding protein) , an abundant glyco-protein found in human blood serum, becomes the molecular switch to activate macrophages when it is converted to its active form, called Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF). Gc protein is normally activated by conversion to Gc-MAF with the help of the B and T cells (bone marrow-made and thymus gland-made white blood cells). But, as researchers explain it themselves, cancer cells secrete an enzyme known as alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (also called Nagalase) that completely blocks conversion of Gc protein to Gc-MAF, preventing tumor-cell killing by the macrophages. This is the way cancer cells escape detection and destruction, by disengaging the human immune system. This also leaves cancer patients prone to infections and many then succumb to pneumonia or other infections.

The once-weekly injection of minute amounts of Gc-MAF, just 100 nanograms (billionths of a gram), activates macrophages and allows the immune system to pursue cancer cells with vigor, sufficient to produce total long-term cures in humans.
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Fruitbat

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 10:21:22 pm »
Firstly, This is BIll's very personal fight that we are talking about here in big letters in public.
Are we sure he will be OK with that?

Secondly, this is indeed right up my street. I learned about the Big C when I was 6 or 7 years old, from a textbook, and I remember thinking "your body can do THAT to you???" I firgtened the carp out of me, and acting upon the principle of "know your enemy" I have learned as much as I can about it over the years..

Ten years ago my dad got a sudden diagnosis of this, and the doctors offered no treatment plan.

I went on a crash course to find alternative remedies, although I'd been collecting data about the disease since I was unfeasibly young.

The only alternative treatment I could find that the AMA didn't comprehensively "rubbish" was B17/apricotseeds/laetrile. Which appears to have proper clinical evidence to back up the claims.

Let's face it guys, post fuku they reckon it went from 1 in 3 to 1 in 2 of us that will die of the big c.
That's me or you that's looking at getting this hideous disease. Now we KNOW how successful conventional medicine is in dealing with this condition, because they publish the figures in "readers digest" (and a few other more official sounding places)

MY intention if I get Big C (and it would be pretty late stage in my case because I don't go doctor much) is to try a combination of alternative treatments centred around a B17 regimen, and my personal healing protocols which seem fairly effective at fixing "Damage" and document it. You can bet your life, (or bills or mine) that most of teh tretaments outlined above are just that TREATMENT.
What you need is a CURE.

What we KNOW is that pretty much everyone gets a period of "remission" soon after diagnosis, and a very few people do naturally heal themselves completely.

We also know that essentially this is a disease which if not of one's body's own making, sure is of the body's own DOING. Which contains the secret of that mysterious "remission" IMHO

We also know that totally curing this disease requires the following to happen 2 things to happen:

1. The cancer needs to stop growing.
2. The body needs to heal itself.

That isn't so far fetched an idea really...

My family all seem to go with the Big C. The generation before my grandmothers did not...

SO. TO RECAP.

You want to help Bill?
Then how is throwing him a bewildering variety of findings to choose from going to work?
Especially since he has already chosen his course of treatment..

I'd like to know first, how cool he is with us discussing his particular case here in public, before I offer my assessment of his situation and suggest a course of research to find his personal best options to improve his situation.

ON a more general note: I had an idea last week, and it's darn fool proof (and fun!). Honest to god, I got it whilst listening to the rather good Sensational Alex Harvey Band cd recording of "faith healer"!

Whilst it controversial to try ju-ju on human beings, I realised our PETS make ideal subjects for attempts at faith healing!! No one has to know, you can do it entirely quietly and privately, BUT, if any of us DO find that we can do it, we could start a thread. MY cat has three month Blood tests, so I will KNOW if I am sucessful. I am getting 'encouraging signs', but faith healing isn't just "psychology" or "belief" it actually seems to engender some sort of "restoring the memory of health" and gives measurable results.

I'd recommend if any of you get any good results you tell the rest of us FIRST before everyone else you tell talks you out of believing that you did what you did...

(Mad as a) Fruitbat!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 10:30:57 pm »
amy.isnt apple cider vinegar an acid?.

Why yes it is, robo.  But what is important is its affects on the body.  Though acid, the body will become more alkaline when it is consumed.  Same with lemon juice.  I am not a biologist and cannot explain the mechanism, but ACV is one of the best alkalinizers.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 03:59:29 am »
People, if you go to that link you will discover that it was a seven year  study conducted at university of pennsylvania if I remember correctly...

AND PEOPLE, THEY DO NOT WANT TO CURE CANCER.

75 Billion a year on research and treatment...
Dr Julie Love cures her patients and is ostracized by the main stream establishment...THEY don't care about you, just the $$$$$$...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 06:32:55 am »
You need to investigate mebendazole (Vermox) right away.  It is an anti-parasite drug that was found to be effective against cancer in multiple tests.  When this was becoming exposed, Teva Pharmaceuticals stopped its production.  There is even a thread about it (with X rays) over at ATS.  It's still available in 3rd world countries.

Second,  anyone with cancer needs to go on a strict low carb diet and avoid sugar.  This diet fails to feed cancer growth, contrary to the notion that eating more protein is bad.

Third, investigate eating seaweed and seaweed extracts.  The Japanese demonstrated profound anti-tumor action with wakame, many years ago..

There have been anecdotal reports of cancer being cured from a strict macrobiotic diet and I believe it may be due to the combination of #2 and 3 above.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 07:55:44 am »
a bit of a long post. 

i recently did a study on the enzyme, telomerase. 
telomerase refills the telomeres on dna.   the telomeres are like a stop loss on your dna.  each time the dna replicates, it uses up some of its telomere.  the average amount of replications before the dna and its associated cell, die, is 60 replications. 

telomerase enzyme refills the telomeres, so the cell doesn't die.  unfortunately, cancer also uses telomerase, whereas our bodies are not geared any more to produce telomerase for anything other than making babies (only in women's bodies during gestation), cancer artificially stimulates the creation of telomerase, which it then uses to refill its telomeres, making it nigh on immortal. the idea is to stop the reflling of its telomeres.  so i  went searching for any potential candidate in that regard and found it.

a chinese gentleman who lived well past the normal human expiration date (around 200 years of age), made 2 tea concoctions that not only included the telomerase enzyme to keep his cells telomeres regenerating, but also to stop the action of telomerase after a brief period.  so without further ado, the important parts of his recipe:

first, the telomerase generating tea contained Astragalus, a chinese herb that is a source of natural telomerase.    this rejuvinated cells that were in the process of dying.

then, the next day, he'd have a tea with reishi mushrooms, which turned off the telomerase.  this had the effect of stopping cancer from using the telomerase in his body either naturally from the astragalus or from the cancer itself generating the telomerase in the body, to keep itself alive.

so now i have astragalus once a week (to start), then the following day, reishi mushrooms.  i plan on increasing the dosage and frequency, but it will never be more than 3 times a week so that i can follow it up the next day with reishi mushroom, to turn the telomerase back off again.

and the bottle of astragulus i purchased was under 7 dollars.  it's a liquid tincture.  i just put a few drops in some water, drink it, and then the next day, take a reishi mushroom capsule.  total cost, about 30 dollars, but will not need to be replenished for a few months since i only take one reishi capsule per week, and 3 - 4 drops of astragalus per week. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:09:25 am by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 09:06:27 am »
A LOT of anti-cancer info!  Here's more:

Frankincense oil derived from Boswellia carteri induces tumor cell specific cytotoxicity

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6882/9/6/

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]