collapse

Author Topic: Giant Alien Spiders in was the real reason for the War in Vietnam  (Read 7240 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Giant Alien Spiders in was the real reason for the War in Vietnam

Bizarre Encounters with the Weird in the Vietnam War
Brent Swancer
January 31, 2017

There were also reports during the Vietnam War of spiders far larger than any known in the region. One such report comes from a comment on the website Cryptomundo in 2013, in response to a post by cryptozoologist Loren Coleman entitled Camel Spiders and Other Alleged Giant Spiders. The commenter, who goes by the name “mrmaxima,” claimed that his father-in-law had been in a 5-man scout unit during the war and that while out in the jungle had seen enormous spiders described as having bodies the size of dinner plates, with 20 to 30 inch leg-spans. These mysterious spiders were reported as always being found near water sources such as creeks or rivers, and that they were extraordinarily tough. On several occasions it was claimed that the startled men had opened fire on the massive spiders with their M16s but that even when riddled with bullets they’d still be moving around and scampering about. Of course this is a totally unverified report, but it certainly makes one think about what sorts of unknown species could be wandering about out there in this jungle already known to be inhabited by numerous deadly spiders and snakes.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/01/bizarre-encounters-with-the-weird-in-the-vietnam-war/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Giant Alien Spiders in was the real reason for the War in Vietnam
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 12:22:16 am »
Kraeg Hudson

Miles Johnston is the Man on the spiders .Research .at least to my Knowledge.

Miles Johnston
Published on Jun 28, 2017

Scuttlers, interdimensional insects, metalic ET tek man made, that infest information systems. Or creatures of the matrix.

After over 2 decades sitting on "There's a Spider on your Back" (about 2ft wide, invisible to most) I have decided to push this subject through. Here we have an extremely high perceptive person from Poland, who articulates in great detail, and provided drawings of what these creatures, or information parasites look like.
Some call them "psychic ticks". They have "archonic origins" some say. Chris Thomas described them as being made with ET technology by mankind... and able to mask themselves from 3D.

I saw my first big one inside the high power RF cabinet in the output stage of the 10KW FM transmitter at Energy 106, and years before, they were seen attaching to staff at a major west London Broadcaster. Then a British Psy Spy agent in Belfast, mentioned how they were found at Power Stations. and so on..

After discussing this at Awake and Aware, on June 25th 2017(High Elms Manor), I have had numerous cases reported to me about spiders that crawl out of the keyboard and go into the stomach of a user... Nice.

Some refer to them as "creatures with many legs" DJINN? whatever, we really need to pay very close attention to them.

Part 1 with Barbara; further parts will follow as and when further details are found on these horrible giant interdimensional insects.

'they look like a spider and move like a crab, and you only see them for about 3 seconds..

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 12:23:46 am »
The Strange Tale of the Killer Spider!
A Soldier Hunted by a Collosal Arachnid, with a Taste for Blood!
Started by Undeadskeptic, February 23, 2008

Early last year I met a man on the train from Raumati to Wellington. He was middle aged from what I could tell, about 50 or maybe he was in his late 40's. We started talking, and he told me he had been a soldier in the Vietnam war. Obviously I was keen to change the subject, so I asked if he was interested in mysteries, the unexplained. He laughed slightly and said, 'You won't believe me, but in 'Nam I nearly got my head ripped off by a spider the size of a car. Do you believe that?"

I stared for a moment, then, ignoring the question asked, 'Could you tell me the story?'

He grinned, then complied.

He wasn't an overly good soldier apparentally. He could barely handle a gun and had trouble taking orders. This didn't make him hugely popular with the commanders, but he was adored by his fellow soldiers. He described himself as "A bit of a clown in those bad times"

It was during a long tramp through dense jungle that he became seperated from his platoon and became lost in the bush.

Panicing, he ran madly through the jungle, and suddenly tripped on a tree root and was sent tumbling into a small valley, mostly hidden by vegetation. After pulling himself off the ground he observed his surroundings. He saw that the valley walls were too high and too steep to climb out of, and that there appeared to be no other possible exit route. He considered shouting for help, but decided against it as there could easily be enemy troops nearby, and assuming he hadn't strayed too far from his platoon he didn't want to put his fellow men in danger. So he began wandering around the valley edge, looking for possible means of escape.

After about two hours of doing this he heard a rustling sound behind behind him, accompnied seconds later by a disturbing clicking noise. He stood still for some time, but eventually decided it had just been a common animal like a bird. He continued on walking.

After what the man assumed was around an hour he began to feel thristy, and had still found no means of escape. Hoping that the valley would end with a dip that would be easy to walk up, he travelled forward. Suddenly he heard another rushing and clicking noise near his sie. Again he stood and waited. As he looked around for the cause of the noise, there was another, closer sound, and he turned in the direction of it. He nearly screamed when he saw it; through a gap in some tall, long stemmed plants, was the expressionless face of a spider, making a slow clicking noise. But it was not that which made him recoil in shock, it was the fact that the creature he was looking at was larger than a man.

He was motionless for a time, his breath stuck in his throat. He stred at the monster. It stared back with eight eyes. After what must have seemed like an eternity, he turned and sprint, only to hear with horror the sound of scuttling behind him. Eventually the beast caught up with him, push him to the ground with two small front claws, and circled him with the other eight legs. Twice he attempted to get up, but was violently whacked back into the dirt. On the third attempt he escaped, but was almost immediatlly then caught by its front claws, which dangled him in front of the arachnids jaws. He thrashed and kicked, causing the spider to grip more tightly with its claws, leaving bloody gashes in his shoulders. He managed to kick it in one of its eyes, which made it relinquish him and cower. Using this to his advantage the man began to climb up the valley wall, despite knowing that it would be impossible to reach the top. He spotted a small ledge, andclimbed onto it.

Below him the gagantuan animal clicked loudly, thrusting out its claws and legs, but unable to climb up the wall.

After some time, he realised the creatures was never going to stop pursuing him, and that he had to climb from the ledge out of the valley. He eventually did so using a fallen tree branch that was hanging precariously on the edge of the valley wall, and sprinted as fast as he could from the spiders lair.

After two days of wandering the jungle, he was discovered by a member of his platoon, who took him back to base, where his wounds were immediatlly treated.

Upon telling the other men what had happened, they assumed he had become uncouncious, and the whole event was an hallucination after he sustained the injuries from ordinary events that would occur to someone lost and panicing.

He maintains to this day, however, that hs story is true.

From a biological point of veiw, it is highly unlikely that any spider could grow so big through freak mutation or a genetic anamoly, but not entirely impossible. It is also not impossible, but highly unlikely, that the spider was a species ofarachnid which had adapted to being large, but is now rare or extinct.

The man could be lying.

But how much more romanic it is to think that deep within the Vietmenese jungle, there lurked the last of some prehistoric species, or some freak monster, hunting those that found themselves in its lair.

And as one final note, may I add, the man whom told me this story, showed me his shoulders as evidence, and indeed, from the top of the shoulder to the chest, they had long time faded wounds, just as his story claimed.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/119833-the-strange-tale-of-the-killer-spider/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:26:17 am »
For Dramatic Effect :P

JRene Bilodeau

Hi M.Ron, I'm on this subject with researchers, at this moment I can say numerous informations came in and there is a lady archeologist from Windsor Canada but now living in California she will investigate " portals" in Vietnam/ Cambodia /Thailand because at that time soldiers from Vietnam and my first nations friends in highlands told me about spiders big as little Volkswagen bug , these have been seen mixed with cadavers parts in piles. I'm in contact with M.Lear so I will let you know about latest findings

Ron Schmidt

Portals (and Stargates) is my main research focus :P

David Smith · Friends with John Lear and 2 others

Kerry Cassidy has at least one witness who described this also. I think. I know she discussed the subject with John Lear before.

Ron Schmidt

"VIETNAM – ALIEN INTERVENTION & U.S. VETS – I will be doing a call-in show for Vietnam Vets on the topic raised by Captain Mark Richards regarding the large spider being invasion back at the time of Angkor Watt and then again in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. What may be the real reason the U.S. went into Vietnam.

My guest will be Jim Sheahan, Vietnam Vet"

VIETNAM BATTLES WITH ALIENS
https://projectcamelotportal.com/2017/07/03/shows-to-come/

Ron Schmidt

No wonder so many Vietnam Vets have PTSD  😱😱

Kraeg Hudson

Kraeg Hudson Exactly who are they gonna tell?

Lisa Rahder

Yeah, this story has been around for awhile. It, and other "portal protection" missions were supposedly the "real" reasons for all of the stupid military engagements we've gotten ourselves into (e.g., Iraq, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam,). Soldiers fight and then have their memories wiped afterwards .

And, think for a moment, what would be better? To release the knowledge that not only are agressive species real ""and"" attacking us, unexpectedly, all of the time so we are in constant danger, or the gov. to continue to act like ETs don't exist, use our soldiers and then mind wipe them. Which would you choose...?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:44:48 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 12:36:52 am »
Daniel Tedder

I've heard accounts of spiders like this also from Vietnam but also from South America from 2 unacquainted spec. ops. guys. What the hell folks?

Ron Schmidt

Daniel Tedder

SOUTH AMERICAN MEGA-SPIDERS

Reports of comparably massive spiders have also been recorded from the rainforests of Venezuela in South America. In 2008, the American television series 'MonsterQuest' sent tarantula expert Rick C. West to investigate such stories in the field via a short, filmed expedition to some Venezuelan jungle villages near to the Orinoco River and the border with Colombia. During his three-day foray, he was accompanied by a team of local helpers and an experienced Amazon guide, Juan Carlos Ramirez, who has worked here for over 20 years.

West began his quest by visiting the village of San Rafael de Manuare. Here, one villager attested that as a child he had seen a giant tarantula-like spider capture a small dog from the village and drag it off into the jungle. Its opisthosoma was as big as a basketball, and when it reared up it was the size of a human. If such a gigantic spider existed, and its fangs (chelicerae) were in proportion to the rest of its body, they would probably measure 6-9 in long. Although such claims would incite considerable scientific scepticism, Ramirez was convinced of the villagers' veracity, stating that they know the local fauna very well, and would not mistake something familiar, such as a monkey or a sloth on the ground, for a giant spider.

MONSTER SPIDERS IN VIETNAM

On 8 April 2013, American cryptozoologist Craig Woolheater posted on the Cryptomundo website a fascinating communication that he'd lately received from an American correspondent publicly identified only by their Cryptomundo user name, mrmaxima. This person stated that their father-in-law claims that while serving in the jungles of Vietnam during the Vietnam War as part of a five-man unit conducting scout work there, he encountered spiders with bodies the size of dinner plates, and, with their legs, yielding a total span of 20-30 in. These terrifying arachnids were always spied near to creeks or other water sources, and were so tough that even after being shot by him and the other men with their M16s and unloaded full magazines, they were still moving around.

https://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2014/07/giant-spiders-monstrous-myth-or.html

Daniel Tedder

Ok, thanks for the response. I'll drop some elements of the info. I've received when I have time. Later in the morning that is...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:41:39 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 12:40:00 am »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 12:41:05 am »
J'BA FOFI – 'GREAT SPIDER' OF THE CONGO

Yet even this monster pales into insignificance alongside the horrifying j'ba fofi ('great spider') claimed by the Baka pygmy tribe and also the local Bantu hunters to exist amid the central African jungles of Cameroon and also the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly the Belgian Congo). This eight-legged terror was first brought to attention in 2001, when cryptozoological explorer Bill Gibbons told me of a very frightening close encounter that had occurred one day back in 1938.

This was when explorers Reginald and Margurite Lloyd were driving along a jungle path in the Belgian Congo's interior. Suddenly, a figure stepped out onto the path just ahead of them, resembling a monkey or a small, stooped human. Reginald Lloyd stopped the car to let the figure pass, and was astonished to see that it was a huge brown tarantula-like spider, with a leg-span of 3-4-ft! As he turned to grab his camera, however, the giant spider scuttled into the undergrowth and disappeared.

Photo: Reginald and Margurite Lloyd, Congolese giant spider observers (public domain)

In November 2003, during an expedition to Cameroon seeking a mysterious long-necked water beast called the mokele-mbembe, Gibbons mentioned to the Baka pygmies the Lloyds' sighting (originally recounted to him by their daughter, Margaret). They were familiar with such creatures and provided him with additional information.

The Baka claimed that these colossal spiders were once quite common in this area but are rarer now (due to modern deforestation here?), although one was reputedly sighted by them as recently as June 2003. They used to construct hut-like lairs from leaves near to the pygmies' villages, and by spinning mighty webs between adjacent trees, with trip lines running across game trails, they ensnared and devoured victims as sizeable as duiker (small antelopes). Moreover, they were said by the Baka to be powerful and venomous enough to kill humans too, but are themselves killed by the pygmies if encountered by them. The j'ba fofi supposedly lays white peanut-sized eggs, from which yellow spiderlings with purple opisthosomas emerge, turning brown as they mature.[/size]

https://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2014/07/giant-spiders-monstrous-myth-or.html
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:43:27 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 08:54:42 pm »
Meanwhile, back in the 50's on the road to Area 51...

Pretty sure this is at Whitney Pockets on the road to John Lear's old gold mine :P

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:57:11 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]