collapse

Author Topic: The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 002  (Read 40372 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 002
« on: January 27, 2012, 04:09:22 pm »
I posted this on ATS, but thought it should be posted here, too.  The Ethical Planetarian Party is a planetary, sociological (NOT political) "party."  It's aims are to free Humanity, and Those who read My petition thread will see that many of the ideas are reiterated here, or outright copied.  Still, this is a clean description of a Betterment-inspired idea set that I hopes spreads.

----------------------------

Have You tired of the empty promises of politicians? Have You seen the “divide and conquer” successes in everything from school teams to country identities? Do You want the planet to coexist?

Perhaps You might consider the Ethical Planetarian Party.

What is the Ethical Planetarian Party? What are its goals and platform?

First, We stand for upholding the three Laws:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

In other words, We choose to maintain civil interaction, face to face. The biological parent has precedence in the case of Our children, unless there is evidence that these same Laws are not kept with Them as well. They are Beings, too. Beings are any who ask for rights, or have Others of the same species ask in proxy if They are unable to ask, Themselves. This is not license to mal-treat beings of “lower” Consciousness, for all Consciousness should be respected. The goal is for as much of Consciousness to spend as much of the time as possible comfortable.

A quick, clean and honorable death for the flesh a Being eats, having given comfort throughout the life of any domestic food.

Second, We are predicated on the idea that Humans should be free to take advantage of the abundance of the planet by eliminating money through free energy.

Third, We strive to allow religious choice, believing that there are as many Callings as there are Beings, and as long as the Laws are kept, how One approaches that which One is, is to be respected.

Fourth, We expect the use of technology under these Laws, with peaceful intent, including free energy – the key to eliminating money. We know much is presently hidden in fear that We might exact retribution or follow folly, but We are of the opinion, based on evidence, that when Humans have no money, generosity and loving behavior are expended to help Those in need. With technology We both have personal awareness of and much science and anecdote grasped, We know We can eliminate money as a necessity and provide abundance for everyOne.  We call for the release of electrogravitics from black ops, where it has been held secret for over 50 years.

We are out to eliminate poverty.

Fifth, We will bring forth a website where problems can be brought up locally and People can “vote” to bump a problem up, down, show apathy by not voting, and chime in with solutions (which can be cheered and booed). Issues will drop off after the original poster indicates that the problem has been resolved or withdrawn, or there has been no activity after, say, six months (that is not set in stone).  Social responsibility will be defined as spending 15 minutes a day examining issues on this site.

Also, issues with some set number of bumps up will be considered issues that need a wider awareness and go to regional sections. From there, continental, perhaps, and then global, as more are needed to be involved in solving the problem. Problems will beget the awareness to solve them.

Without money as a motive, problems will be solved more creatively, directly, harmoniously, and within the three Laws.

Sixth, We are staunch in our support of an organic planet. Though hybridization is an awesome tool, genetically modifying organisms is NOT. Without money, there is no motivation to create GMO. We know that organics can produce on par or better yield and better nutrition than their petrochemically “fertilized” brethren. Any non-organic approaches to problems will be highly discouraged, unless it is seen that such a solution is the best.

Beyond this, sustainability is Our goal.

Seventh, We see that, without money, We can build machines – robots – to do all necessary work. Without work as an “ethic,” We substitute a “Betterment Ethic,” and encourage all to look for ways – within the three Laws and with organic solutions prized – to improve conditions on this planet for everyOne, and offer these ideas for consideration and possible action.

Eighth, We understand that virtually all crime is, on one level or another, related to money, and without money as motive, virtually all crime will vanish – leaving the very few, passion-related crimes for Us to deal with. We will deal with all crime publicly, and Those who care can and will decide each case. Most such choice of behavior will lead to social pariah-hood for the perpetrators.

Ninth, We support open source in all things We program. This allows for many to make suggestions for betterment, and ensures that no one will create outside the three Laws. It also eliminates “back doors,” and other surreptitious software segments that bog down the clean functioning of the program. Without money as a motive, programmers will be proud to offer Their work for scrutinization and use, openly and freely. Status will be gained for creating the best programs.

Tenth, We understand that food waste is rampant with food distributed by profit, abundant as it is but poorly and/or untimely delivered. Without money, food distribution will be based on need and not profit, ensuring that waste is minimal, food is fresh for all (no One waiting for the wilted cast-offs), and readily available.

Though these approaches are revolutionary, We understand that if enough People are on board, a fresh, free, fun, and fulfilling life will be Ours – and everyone else’s – as We choose. No One needs to change anything except where there is a problem – and then Those who care are free to solve it within the three Laws.

Without money, bureaucracy will become unnecessary, vastly reducing paper use, and streamlining solutions. Jobs in banking, insurance, and other such money-related industries will disappear, and in their place, the opportunity to spend time as One wishes.

Transportation will be free – for Ourselves, Our food and product systems, and any other transportation needs. This offers the ability to go where One wishes, moving food to where it is needed, and other freedom We presently do not have, with transportation energy costing so much.

We are a planetary party and decry any solutions that maintain a “divide and conquer” attitude or outcome, including stateism, nationalism, partyism, teamism, etc. We are one species on one planet, and we seek to benefit the planet ethically and wholly.

To join, merely state that You are a member. All that is required, as a Party member, is to inform Others about the Ethical Planetarian Party – send this link, or copy and paste to email this content.

To sign the petition calling for the release of electrogravitics from black ops, click here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/us-military-release-the-technology-of-electrogravitics
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:10:38 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 002
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:59:04 pm »
I am rather amused that this topic has received no comments.  I was hoping to hear some thoughts about it...

AnyOne?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Fruitbat

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:54:28 pm »

All good Ideas, Amaterasu but in order to succed we have to do a hell of a lot of work.

Invent free energy and create a system where everyone gets a vote via the internet being just two of the  requirements.

I'm wondering if we are actually going to get much longer to work on it.

FB!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 03:12:57 pm »
I am rather amused that this topic has received no comments.  I was hoping to hear some thoughts about it...

AnyOne?
Just saw it on mobile, will reply when I have a full keyboard in front of me!!!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 04:03:05 pm »
i think apathy should carry a vote too.a vote of no confidence is still a vote.and all votes should come with none of the above.
this way the world works more harmoniusly tho be it slower.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 05:17:35 pm »
I posted this on ATS, but thought it should be posted here, too.  The Ethical Planetarian Party is a planetary, sociological (NOT political) "party."  It's aims are to free Humanity, and Those who read My petition thread will see that many of the ideas are reiterated here, or outright copied.  Still, this is a clean description of a Betterment-inspired idea set that I hopes spreads.

----------------------------

Have You tired of the empty promises of politicians? Have You seen the “divide and conquer” successes in everything from school teams to country identities? Do You want the planet to coexist?

Perhaps You might consider the Ethical Planetarian Party.

What is the Ethical Planetarian Party? What are its goals and platform?

First, We stand for upholding the three Laws:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

In other words, We choose to maintain civil interaction, face to face. The biological parent has precedence in the case of Our children, unless there is evidence that these same Laws are not kept with Them as well. They are Beings, too. Beings are any who ask for rights, or have Others of the same species ask in proxy if They are unable to ask, Themselves. This is not license to mal-treat beings of “lower” Consciousness, for all Consciousness should be respected. The goal is for as much of Consciousness to spend as much of the time as possible comfortable.

Total agreement..the children and those less sensible in certain ways, regardless of their inability to understand the world around them, doesnt mean they are not as important in the grand scheme of things..we all have an important job to do here, whether its to live our lives as a person who never questions anything , or one who questions everything..all the same, and all equal in the eyes of the universe.

A quick, clean and honorable death for the flesh a Being eats, having given comfort throughout the life of any domestic food.

Exactly, and a general push towards non animal, or non-mammal based food supplies, as to balance the human body and eliminate the meat based issues with our health..we all started out as vegetarians and meat just became a way of feeding when we observed animals eating each other..and adopted the same behaviour patterns.

Second, We are predicated on the idea that Humans should be free to take advantage of the abundance of the planet by eliminating money through free energy.

I like this as number one..but two will do!;)

Third, We strive to allow religious choice, believing that there are as many Callings as there are Beings, and as long as the Laws are kept, how One approaches that which One is, is to be respected.

in a word..tolerance...without prejudice and forcefulness of doctrines upon the fellow man.

Fourth, We expect the use of technology under these Laws, with peaceful intent, including free energy – the key to eliminating money. We know much is presently hidden in fear that We might exact retribution or follow folly, but We are of the opinion, based on evidence, that when Humans have no money, generosity and loving behavior are expended to help Those in need. With technology We both have personal awareness of and much science and anecdote grasped, We know We can eliminate money as a necessity and provide abundance for everyOne.  We call for the release of electrogravitics from black ops, where it has been held secret for over 50 years.

We are out to eliminate poverty.

yep, well said..there's no I in team..and yes, lets see what the gubmint is really hiding to control us from every angle.

Fifth, We will bring forth a website where problems can be brought up locally and People can “vote” to bump a problem up, down, show apathy by not voting, and chime in with solutions (which can be cheered and booed). Issues will drop off after the original poster indicates that the problem has been resolved or withdrawn, or there has been no activity after, say, six months (that is not set in stone).  Social responsibility will be defined as spending 15 minutes a day examining issues on this site.

Also, issues with some set number of bumps up will be considered issues that need a wider awareness and go to regional sections. From there, continental, perhaps, and then global, as more are needed to be involved in solving the problem. Problems will beget the awareness to solve them.

Without money as a motive, problems will be solved more creatively, directly, harmoniously, and within the three Laws.

The people's court..cut and dry!

Sixth, We are staunch in our support of an organic planet. Though hybridization is an awesome tool, genetically modifying organisms is NOT. Without money, there is no motivation to create GMO. We know that organics can produce on par or better yield and better nutrition than their petrochemically “fertilized” brethren. Any non-organic approaches to problems will be highly discouraged, unless it is seen that such a solution is the best.

Beyond this, sustainability is Our goal.

Without profit as a goal, GMO and other similar likenesses of corporate folly will fall by the wayside!

Seventh, We see that, without money, We can build machines – robots – to do all necessary work. Without work as an “ethic,” We substitute a “Betterment Ethic,” and encourage all to look for ways – within the three Laws and with organic solutions prized – to improve conditions on this planet for everyOne, and offer these ideas for consideration and possible action.

Plus, this will allow all the people who have suppressed their natural technological prowess to excercise it for the good of the common goal! No more fear of sharing technology..lets work together to improve every facet of our current tech, and find new levels of tech to aspire to!

Eighth, We understand that virtually all crime is, on one level or another, related to money, and without money as motive, virtually all crime will vanish – leaving the very few, passion-related crimes for Us to deal with. We will deal with all crime publicly, and Those who care can and will decide each case. Most such choice of behavior will lead to social pariah-hood for the perpetrators.

We should reserve the right to separate those who perpetrate such crimes to a place on Earth where they can be rehabilitated away from the society which doesnt need their help, until they are ready to return, or just cant.The forum justice ideal will be difficult at first to employ, but it will eventually be the way to go, as to eliminate all forms of judgment by one judge..and allow the masses to decide on the fate of the single criminal.

Ninth, We support open source in all things We program. This allows for many to make suggestions for betterment, and ensures that no one will create outside the three Laws. It also eliminates “back doors,” and other surreptitious software segments that bog down the clean functioning of the program. Without money as a motive, programmers will be proud to offer Their work for scrutinization and use, openly and freely. Status will be gained for creating the best programs.

I was honored the other day when I noticed Luke had added me to his signature, for my statement about free energy for all..I truly agree wholeheartedly here! Sharing is imperative and hiding progress must be reduced or even eliminated..we all deserve to benefit from these advances, especially since there will be no need for profit!

Tenth, We understand that food waste is rampant with food distributed by profit, abundant as it is but poorly and/or untimely delivered. Without money, food distribution will be based on need and not profit, ensuring that waste is minimal, food is fresh for all (no One waiting for the wilted cast-offs), and readily available.

There is a cover up by the giant food conglomerates where they dont allow us to enjoy the fruits of our own areas we live in, and they ship in everything we eat..we must adopt a 100 mile food economy at all costs.

Though these approaches are revolutionary, We understand that if enough People are on board, a fresh, free, fun, and fulfilling life will be Ours – and everyone else’s – as We choose. No One needs to change anything except where there is a problem – and then Those who care are free to solve it within the three Laws.

I want to go fishing, and share my catch with the village, like in the old days!LOL!

Without money, bureaucracy will become unnecessary, vastly reducing paper use, and streamlining solutions. Jobs in banking, insurance, and other such money-related industries will disappear, and in their place, the opportunity to spend time as One wishes.

Everyone must be a member of the governing body..with an equal vote, and equal ability to challenge poor efforts or selfish activism by the common populace.

Transportation will be free – for Ourselves, Our food and product systems, and any other transportation needs. This offers the ability to go where One wishes, moving food to where it is needed, and other freedom We presently do not have, with transportation energy costing so much.

And, with a 100 mile economy, transportation will be mainly for recreation only..no polluting trucks, or work vehicles! Just big shiny cruiseships full of happy people!

We are a planetary party and decry any solutions that maintain a “divide and conquer” attitude or outcome, including stateism, nationalism, partyism, teamism, etc. We are one species on one planet, and we seek to benefit the planet ethically and wholly.

To join, merely state that You are a member. All that is required, as a Party member, is to inform Others about the Ethical Planetarian Party – send this link, or copy and paste to email this content.

I am a member and shall share this post with everyone I come into contact with!

How great of an idea..lets hope others listen and dont go off the cliff with the lemmings who lead us nowadays!

Cheers, Amy..great post!!!!

Dave

EDIT by Amaterasu to fix tags so quoting works..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:07:32 pm by Amaterasu »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 05:44:44 pm »
All good Ideas, Amaterasu but in order to succed we have to do a hell of a lot of work.

Invent free energy and create a system where everyone gets a vote via the internet being just two of the  requirements.

I'm wondering if we are actually going to get much longer to work on it.

FB!

FE is already invented...  We need to get the ideas to the tipping point, showing the toadies that hold the secrets for the "elite" that They would be better off in The Abundance Paradigm, and the info WILL come out.

The site can easily be open-souce programmed by Those that programmed PRC or ATS or [fill in the blank].  We don't really have to worry about the idea of "one vote, one Person," merely because what one Person can to to sway things in Their own favor is quite small, and there will be little motive for many to band together to force resolution of any issue - that is an emergence from a money/scarcity system.  Have You read My piece, Stigmergic Governance via the Web?

As far as time...  Why do You think I am out on Twitter, emailing organizations, making comments on articles and forums, trying to bring awareness of TAP.  If We reach the tipping point soon, We can just ignore the evil Ones and do what works best for Humanity.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:47:28 pm »
i think apathy should carry a vote too.a vote of no confidence is still a vote.and all votes should come with none of the above.
this way the world works more harmoniusly tho be it slower.

Apathy is shown by not voting.  Why have to mess with it if Ya don't care?  The "none of the above" is not applicable...  Have You read My piece, Stigmergic Governance Via The Web?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2103.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »
Exactly, and a general push towards non animal, or non-mammal based food supplies, as to balance the human body and eliminate the meat based issues with our health..we all started out as vegetarians and meat just became a way of feeding when we observed animals eating each other..and adopted the same behaviour patterns.

I know that to bring many into alignment I could not attack eating flesh.  Indeed, it should be discouraged, but as long as the animals are well treated in life and given clean death, I cannot object.

I like this as number one..but two will do!;)

I put the Laws first, as I think the Laws are at the very foundation.

in a word..tolerance...without prejudice and forcefulness of doctrines upon the fellow man.

Exactly.  And in abundance, with no money, We will see a sort of social "superconductance" as People spend time only with Those They like...

Without profit as a goal, GMO and other similar likenesses of corporate folly will fall by the wayside!

Precisely.  GMO is for profit and control purposes.  With no power over Others, no One can create the massive-scale hell We see today - and there is really no motive to try.

Plus, this will allow all the people who have suppressed their natural technological prowess to excercise it for the good of the common goal! No more fear of sharing technology..lets work together to improve every facet of our current tech, and find new levels of tech to aspire to!

Yes.  Exactly.  We can all follow Our bliss within the three Laws - and rather than give up Our bliss to train for a career, We can develop Our interests as far as we wish to do so.  Science and art will burgeon!

We should reserve the right to separate those who perpetrate such crimes to a place on Earth where they can be rehabilitated away from the society which doesnt need their help, until they are ready to return, or just cant.The forum justice ideal will be difficult at first to employ, but it will eventually be the way to go, as to eliminate all forms of judgment by one judge..and allow the masses to decide on the fate of the single criminal.

Oh, absolutely!  IF One breaks any of the Laws, One can be removed from social interaction.  Confined to a palace They can't leave...  We can determine, based on the crime, how long that will be.  But We will see less and less of any issues, as more and more is available to Us.

Via the web, We can see evidence presented, honest evidence and all evidence permissible.  We can rule via vote.  No bought off judges or intimidated jurors...  Justice as cleanly decided as possible.

I was honored the other day when I noticed Luke had added me to his signature, for my statement about free energy for all..I truly agree wholeheartedly here! Sharing is imperative and hiding progress must be reduced or even eliminated..we all deserve to benefit from these advances, especially since there will be no need for profit!

ALL public works should be open source.  All progress should be available.  No motive to hide it, and lots of social currency if One offers a better mousetrap.  People will thank One, give praise, lauds, appreciation, name recognition, and One will have Self-satisfaction!

There is a cover up by the giant food conglomerates where they dont allow us to enjoy the fruits of our own areas we live in, and they ship in everything we eat..we must adopt a 100 mile food economy at all costs.

I disagree here.  I say shopping will move to the web with robots delivering to the doorsteps.  And if We want something from half the planet away, that is fine; however, it will be that the nearest supply of broccoli will be accessed for such delivery if broccoli is ordered.  The issue of "buying local" will be moot.

I want to go fishing, and share my catch with the village, like in the old days!LOL!

What is more likely to happen is that You will post Your catch to the web, and the first Ones to show interest will get Your fish - via robot delivery (You request robots, they come, pack up the fish, and take it to Those who were lucky to get in on the deal).  But You still have the CHOICE to give the fish to whomever you wish.

Everyone must be a member of the governing body..with an equal vote, and equal ability to challenge poor efforts or selfish activism by the common populace

Oh.  Absolutely!

And, with a 100 mile economy, transportation will be mainly for recreation only..no polluting trucks, or work vehicles! Just big shiny cruiseships full of happy people!

Again, no limits.  And transportation will be fully NON-polluting.  FE is not polluting by and large - and We won't use any that is.

I am a member and shall share this post with everyone I come into contact with!

WOOT!

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 08:50:01 pm »
i think i got the free energy part done but i need some one to build it.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:05 pm »
Awesome!  Wish I could help!  Jobless, not quite homeless, but surely penniless, I.

Alright, gang.  AnyOne want to help?

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 12:57:40 am »
to be forced to choose is no choice.i choose to smoke weed and not have it taxed.has that legal option ever been available?
add to it, most people are idiots,i dont have much faith in democracy being a good avenue for the future.anarchy is more my liking.not chaos though.

Dumbledore

Fruitbat

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 04:09:09 am »

The idea will have reached tipping point the second I have an ever spinning wheel giving me 10-100 watts of useable electricity.

Because not long afterwards, I will have sold it for a few quid over cost and be busy bulding another one for someone else whilst my first purchaser reads the instructions, which will include a how to build your own if you want to section...

I'd imagine once the word got out my youtube channel would be pretty busy and my initial ebay sales would be quite strong until someone mass produces copies and undercuts me...

By then the tipping will be heading towards 45 degrees..

BUT as far as I can see WE haven't invented free energy yet, all who claim to have so far are revealed to be either fraudsters, or deluded optimists, or have yet to build a working prototype and disseminate the operating principles to the likes of me.

Cheers, FB

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 06:53:14 am »
to be forced to choose is no choice.i choose to smoke weed and not have it taxed.has that legal option ever been available?
add to it, most people are idiots,i dont have much faith in democracy being a good avenue for the future.anarchy is more my liking.not chaos though.

There are no taxes in The Abundance Paradigm (which the Ethical Planetarian party is designed to create).  There are only three Laws - and smoking cannabis is not against any of them.  Most People are misinformed (deliberately, I might add).  And stigmergy is basically anarchy without chaos.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 07:00:21 am »
BUT as far as I can see WE haven't invented free energy yet, all who claim to have so far are revealed to be either fraudsters, or deluded optimists, or have yet to build a working prototype and disseminate the operating principles to the likes of me.

There are many stories of successes, working prototypes, and such where the patents have been bought and buried, where the inventor has been threatened (or family members), or where the inventor was killed...

I personally know someOne who worked as a "roadie" for an inventor who invented a device He was going about demonstrating to try and get investments.  My friend would set it up and take it down.  My friend said it worked and that the inventor indeed invented it Himself.

One day the FBI shows up and confiscates everything, arresting the inventor...for patent infringement!  Was convicted and, to My knowledge, is still in jail.

So...  If there is a patent for the invention creating free energy...  Where TF is it???

Yeah.  They have LOTS of stuff hidden!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]