collapse

Author Topic: Black eyed children - David Weatherly.  (Read 18522 times)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Re: Black eyed children - David Weatherly.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 10:21:51 pm »
Vanilla seekers..what a docile term..LOL!

Id be handing it out the mail slot!;)

*Cue sound* "You have now entered The Twilight Zone".

;D Vanilla extract, its a perfect cover. So I thought too.
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 10:25:11 pm »
hair stands on back of neck...scent of vanilla wafts about...sort of Serling like, eh? :D

Now, if they come looking for a cup of sugar, come out guns ablazing!LOL!

Neighbors, what are they really doing over there... ;)

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2012, 11:05:45 pm »
I live by myself in a semi-rural area.

Any prior information about anything to do with anyone knocking on my door I'm interested in.

Now I have had three primary school kids knock selling raffle tickets or this and that, but usually I sneakily look out the window first to see who it is. :-\

Prior knowledge is a good thing when your female and 58and only have your putty cat, who can do only so much.  ???
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:02 pm »
getting drunk.
i use to have a customer who was a closet drunk.
bought a bottle every few days.
i finally cut her off.
i was not in the business of helping alcoholics get their fix.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 12:46:27 am »
getting drunk.
i use to have a customer who was a closet drunk.
bought a bottle every few days.
i finally cut her off.
i was not in the business of helping alcoholics get their fix.

??????   ???
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 01:15:12 am »
Bizarre! Their description leads me to think they're hybrids, and as you say, without soul. This is the first time I've heard of black eyed children, creepy for sure!

Black Eyed Kids: Insidious Threat or Myth in the Making?
Apr 11th in Featured & Modern Mysteries by Rob Morphy

t’s late, it’s dark and you’re in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps you’re walking down a lonely stretch of moonlit road, maybe you’re in a desolate parking lot trying to get your car started or perhaps you’re nestled in the warmth of your own home reading yourself to sleep; whatever the circumstance, you find yourself in an isolated locale when you’re suddenly startled by a sharp knock at the door or window. You look up from your steering wheel or cautiously pull back the curtain to see… wait for it… a pair of thin, trendily dressed, usually olive skinned teenagers.

Sounds pretty anti-climatic, right? But just wait; these aren’t your average, ordinary scallywags. These adolescents have something horribly wrong with them — something almost none of the witnesses notice at first glance — it’s their eyes. These “creatures” have no white corneas, no colorful irises, just a pair of big, black, shark-like eyes that inspire abject horror in all who have claimed to have seen them.

What’s worse is that these bizarre younglings aren’t content to scare you and continue on their merry way; no they are insistent that you help them. They stare through you with those dull ebony orbs and demand you let them in your car and give them a ride home or that they be allowed into your house to use your phone. The most horrifying aspect of all of this is that those who claim to have encountered these sinister kids swear that they’ve had to actively resist the temptation to do their bidding, as if their voices carried some sort of hypnotic influence.

Black Eyed Kids: Insidious Threat or Myth in the Making?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:25:34 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 01:20:36 am »
ORIGIN OF A LEGEND

Stories of Black Eyed Kids — or BEKs as they were swiftly dubbed — have been popping up all over the internet for over a decade, but have yet to achieve any real pop culture notoriety… you’ll know when that happens as soon as you start seeing commercials for a Wes Craven’s or Eli Roth’s new movie based on the “horrifying, real-life phenomena!”

This strange trend was first reported by journalist Brian Bethel on January 16, 1998. According to Bethel, two boys approached him while he was sitting in his parked car. Bethel described the kids in prototypical BEK fashion as stylish, olive skinned kids. The boys asked for a ride home explaining that they were on their way to the movies, but had forgotten their money.

Bethel claimed that he was overwhelmed by a “fight-or-flight” response, but was nevertheless tempted to allow the boys entrance into the vehicle. He resisted the urge, which seemed to only agitate the boys, who grew ever more adamant that they be allowed into the car. It was then that Bethel finally noticed their “coal black” eyes, whereupon he was momentarily paralyzed with fear.

The black-eyed beings seemed to realize that their window of opportunity was closing and their demands reached a fever pitch, at which point Bethel collected himself and promptly exited the scene. Thus began the “official” saga of the BEKs.

ORIGIN OF A LEGEND

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 01:24:37 am »
THE PHENOMENON GAINS GROUND

As is evident to anyone who’s ever roasted marshmallows in front of an open flame, tales of BEKs have a lot of the characteristics of a classic campfire story. In fact, one of the most harrowing accounts I’ve come across concerns a man who decided to ignore years of cinematic warnings issued by scores of horror films and go camping alone. This unlucky fellow first encountered a pair of BEKs in an empty men’s room and then foolishly decided to sleep unaccompanied in his tent next to a lonely lake some miles away.

According to his chilling tale, these kids managed to track him to his tent where they spent the better part of the night begging to be let in from the cold. The man spent a sleepless night in the center of his tent doing his best to ignore their pleas for shelter, all the while convinced that any second they were going to burst in on him and end his life. As dawn broke, the chap was relieved to discover that he was once again on his own. He packed frenziedly and left posthaste, vowing to never camp on his own again.

Another of the numerous accounts of BEK encounters concerned a woman named “Adele” who was in the relative safety of her home when she had a harrowing experience with BEKs. She described the encounter thusly:

“I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book, when at about 11:00 p.m. I heard a knocking… a slow, constant one. I got up out of bed to see what it was. I looked out of the window and to my surprise saw two children. I opened the window and asked them what they wanted at this time of night. They replied by saying simply, ‘Let us in’. I said no and asked what for. ‘We want to use your bathroom’.”

“I was quite shocked that children of about 10 years-old wanted to use a stranger’s bathroom at this time of night. I told them no, closed the window, but looked at them through the glass. I glanced at their eyes… and I have never ever seen eyes like them. They were black, completely black. I got the feeling of evil and unhappiness. It surrounded me. It was horrible.”

As if that weren’t creepy enough, apparently military security is no obstacle for these entities as one Marine who was stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina can attest. The Marine was up late watching a movie in the infantry barracks where he lived in November of 2009. Being the weekend, all of his cohorts were either out drinking or asleep, and when he heard a knock at his door he assumed it was merely his roommate who had a habit of forgetting his keys.

When he opened the door the young Marine would receive the shock of his life, for it was not his buddy standing in the walkway, but a pair of BEKs. The Marine insisted that his first instinct was to slam the door and lock it, but he was unable to do so. He described the experience in vivid detail:

“I couldn’t take my eyes of their pitch-black eyes; it was like they were sucking me in. I felt horrible and was suddenly frightened for my life, like I needed to immediately take cover. They just stared at me, with those goddamn eyes.”

“I took a quick look up and down the walkway to see if any other Marines were out, but there was nobody in site. I turned back to the kids who I noticed had taken a step forward toward me. I got the feeling like I was being hunted, like these kids where predators and out for their next meal or something. Instinct gave way to reason and I decided to listen to that voice and shut the door and locked it.”

It would seem that even other children are not immune to contact from these entities and — if this report is to be believed — they are even willing to get physical with those who are ostensibly their own age. This alarming account was posted online by a 16-year old boy who had a run in with a pair of BEKs outside of his home. In his own words — typos and all:

“I was skateboarding at around 10:30 last night and i had stopped to take a rest when i was approached by two kids one with blonde hair and a baseball cap pointed and a skateboard painted all black on the bottom and the other slightly less intimitdating as he look to be around 8 he had blonde hair also and was wearing a spiderman shirt the older one spoke to me as i had my head hanging low.”

“Hey, kid can you help us were lost we need to use a phone can you take us to your house?” I looked up at them and immediatly felt Dread and dispair i stood up quickly sensing something was wrong ” Uh, you can use my cellphone if you want” the older kid seemed annoyed then and look me in the eyes it was then that i noticed they were black all black not in white i could see ” Hey cool contacts where did you get them” i asked.”

“There not Contacts” he said flatly ” Yea well sorry i couldn’t help you guys out but im going inside” i turned around and started to ride but somehow the older kid caught up with me and grabbed my sholder ” YOU will let us use your phone WE NEED TO GO INSIDE BUT WE CAN”T IF YOU DON”T TAKE US TO YOUR HOUSE” it was at this point i hit him in the face and ran up the stairs to my house and shook for hours later when i was on the computer i looked outside my window and the kids were staring at the window i told my mother and of course she didn’t belivee me.”

This is the first encounter I’ve heard of where there was physical contact between a BEK and a human being. Does this represent a trend of increasing physical violence that these creatures will employ to get their way or is it merely a case of a weaker individual getting bullied by an unknown entity? Perhaps only time will tell.

These cases and scores of others have been reported from all across the globe with very few variances. Some neglect the olive skin, while other reports state that the BEKs were dressed in fashionable clothes of another period rather than contemporary trends. Most of these cases involve a pair of boys, but there are also reports of adult women and even one bizarre account by an elderly couple concerning group of black-eyed teens that pulled in front of their house in a new van. While a pair of BEKs attempted to gain access to their home they noticed that the rest of them were walk a dachshund in front of their house. Needless to say these cases represent the exceptions and not the rule.

So presupposing this phenomenon is not only real, but increasing in frequency we are forced to ask the most basic question…

THE PHENOMENON GAINS GROUND
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:26:21 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 01:27:28 am »
WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE THINGS?

VAMPIRES

Having yielded a better part of my misspent youth to monster flicks such as “The Lost Boys” and televisions shows like “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” I have to admit that there is a certain horrible appeal to the notion that fashionable, charismatic vampires may be stalking our streets.

To begin with the bulk of BEK encounters consist of youthful, usually dapper young men who employ hypnotic voices and mesmerizing black eyes to try and coerce their “victims” into doing their bidding. Secondly, these beings have displayed an evident inability to enter someone’s property without first being invited. It’s difficult to argue that these attributes aren’t vampire-like.

Still, as scores of scholars have noted in the past half-century, the concept of the seductive, chic, trance inducing vampire is more the product of modern fiction than ancient legend. Traditionally speaking vampires are not young and suave Edward Cullen types, but bestial creatures that look like bloated corpses with blood slathered maws.

While, to date, attempted blood consumption has not figured into any reported BEK encounters, it bears noting that there is not a single account from anyone who has succumbed to the demands of these black-eyed beings and actually allowed them into their home, car or tent. When speculating as to why this is, it is difficult not to assume the worst… there is a real possibility that exsanguination may play into the ultimate fates of those who indulge these creatures, but that, of course, is pure conjecture.

So, assuming we’re not dealing with vampires, then how about the equally outlandish possibility that these entities may be…

HUMAN/ALIEN HYBRIDS

The scant bit of evidence that suggests that BEKs might be a the result of a strange synthesis of human and extraterrestrial DNA comes not from any reported UFOs seen at the sites of BEK encounters — which, as far as I know, has never happened — but from the vague reference some female alien abductees have had toward encountering half-human, half-Grey alien babies that were allegedly created utilizing their unfertilized eggs, which were extracted from them during the diminutive extraterrestrials’ notoriously invasive examinations.

More than a few of these unfortunate women have claimed to come into contact with humanoid babies,which they described as having olive shaded skin and jet-black, almond shaped eyes. Frankly, this wild supposition offers barely enough data to even call it a theory, but a more plausible explanation might be that BEKs are actually…
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:34:14 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 01:32:36 am »
LOST SOULS

While some might be tempted to think that BEKs are merely the lost spirits of departed children who are sorrowfully wandering the Earth seeking help from adults, it should be noted that in each and every case the eyewitnesses have claimed to have felt an almost overpowering rush of fear when they came into contact with these beings. It’s as if they instinctively knew that they were not dealing with harmless children, but dangerous predators in disguise.

Admittedly “gut instinct” is not easy to classify as evidence, but the universality of this feeling in those who come across BEKs makes it difficult to dismiss. I also find it hard to believe that lost children — be they alive or dead — would consistently inspire such terror in adults. Wandering spirits may not be the answer in this case, but that leaves open the alternate paranormal possibility that these beings might just be…

DEMONS IN DISGUISE

Like the existence of Noah’s Ark or the stone tablets that Moses retrieved from the peak of Mount Sinai, belief in demons is a matter of faith. If one is predisposed to believing in the existence of angelic or demonic entities, then one would be hard pressed not to consider the fact that BEKs might be old fashioned, shape shifting critters from the bowels of hell.

This theory is no more or less reasonable than any other, in fact, when one considers the permeating aura of evil given off by BEKs it becomes downright plausible. Of course, if these are demons in the guise of young humans, one must wonder why they aren’t plying their nefarious charm rather than employing palpably eerie personas like the ones described. Still there’s no telling what goes on in the mind of a devilish denizen of Hades. Of course, assuming that none of the above options prove to be of merit, there is always the possibility that this whole darn thing is nothing but a…

HOAX?

Author Barry Napier — who has reported on this phenomenon — has made the valid point that while the internet is an invaluable tool for the distribution of information, it is also an easily abused medium for the transference of hearsay, rumors and outright lies:

“The internet has made it so that it is much easier to stay up to date with paranormal events. Sadly, it has also made it easier for people to spread many false claims and hoaxes. Because of this, it is difficult to tell when someone is contributing to a lie that has already fooled many readers or if the account is truthful.”

“One such phenomena is the growing number of stories regarding so-called Black Eyed Kids. The stories certainly reek of an almost mythological stench, but there are so many similar accounts that it is hard to look past. The events have been quietly gaining momentum in forums and paranormal websites, so quiet that many people are still not familiar with them. The Black Eyed Kids reports are scattered around the internet and chances are that a great deal of them are fabrications derived from the first reported accounts.”

This is a very real possibility. As we all know every genuine paranormal event is riddled by scores of pranks and copycat reports. It is, as they say, par for course, but that does not mean that the genesis of this phenomenon is not authentic. It simply means that investigators need to be all the more cautious when separating the truth from the exaggerations or outright fabrications.

CONCLUSION

Well, there really isn’t any conclusion. There are just too many “X” factors involved at this point. But whether BEKs are ghosts, vampires, demons, half-aliens, internet hoaxsters or prank prone teens with black contacts, anthropologists and folklorists should take note as this marks one of the few times in recorded history when a legend can be traced to a specific time, place and individual.

Whether or not this phenomenon proves to be true — and, like most of its ilk, the evidence will likely never confirm any solid conclusions — stories of BEKs will remain a fascinating and frightening addition to the hallowed halls of Fortean research and will no doubt send chills up the spines of children for generations to come.

I’ll admit that I’m still a skeptic in regards to the whole BEK phenomenon — it’s s too “loose” and has all the earmarks of an urban legend — but if I ever do bump into one of these “things” you can bet that I will not squander a single breath inquiring as to where it came from, but will employee every ounce of energy I’ve got to getting the hell out of there… and if any of you ever run into one of these mysterious misanthropes, tread very carefully and keep your wits about you — your life may depend on it.

WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE THINGS?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 01:39:26 am »
i have a birthmark of a pyramid on the end of my appendage,does that make me the top mason?

No it means you were rejected :P

:o

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 01:41:38 am »
The Strange & Creepy Phenomena: Black Eyed Kids
Submitted by Javier Ortega on March 15, 2010 – 11:29 AM

ou know, as a writer of the paranormal I come across a lot of weird and almost impossible stories to believe. Dinosaurs that still roam the earth…flying humanoids reported all over the world and Black Eyed Kids.
No, not kids with a bruised eye, but cases of reported children who approach individuals and ask for random favors or help. These kids are reported to look normal in appearance except for their solid black eyes. No sclera, cornea or iris are visible. Just solid black. The mannerisms that these children show upon encounter are not like any you would observe in children in that age group. Usually witnesses say that these children appear to be in a trance-like state. They can be described as lethargic, catatonic, forceful and even demanding and insistent in getting you to do what they ask.

What makes it worse is the eminent fear that the witnesses report feeling when they encounter these BEKs. Like a rush of fear and anxiety that hits them, most cases that I’ve read about talk about always include the same type of feelings of danger. BEKs cases are harder for people to accept. Most are inclined to accept the possibility of Shadow People over the possibility of BEKs, and who can blame them? It sounds like something out of the pages of “Children of the corn”.

My grandparents once told me a story that might be related to BEKs. It happened back in the 50s in the small town of Autlán, Jalisco Mexico.
The town of Autlán is a rural town, a few hours outside the bustling city of Guadalajara

As the story goes, my grandfather was walking home late one evening. This road he decided to take was a less traveled road. No houses were nearby, no street lamps illuminated the road. Just big tress that aligned the sides of the road were about the only things one could see. Just as my grandfather was coming around a corner and nearing the town, he noticed a young boy sitting on the edge of the road. Surprised to see a young boy out so late in the evening by himself, my grandfather asked him if he was OK. The boy told him that he was too tired to walk and needed to be carried into town. My grandfather thought it was and odd request.
As he stood there, he remembers that this boy would keep asking him to carry him into town.

‘My feet hurt so much and I can’t take another step‘ he said. ‘Can you carry me on your shoulders?‘

dark_eyesNot feeling to comfortable with the idea, my grandfather decided to hoist this kid up as opposed to just leaving a possible wounded child in the woods. The kid sat on his shoulders and was silent. Within a couple of yards, my grandfather told us that he had grabbed on to this boy’s feet [natural reaction when you sit a child on your shoulders] and that right away he noticed that this boy’s feet were not normal.

“His toenails were more like talons” my grandfather told us. The toenails that he saw on his feet were inches long and thick. Kind of like claws. Immediately this sense of danger and fear came over my grandfather and he instinctively threw the boy off his shoulders and without looking back, ran the next few hundred yards home. He did not hear the boy make any sound or yells when he threw him off his shoulders, my grandfather knew that he was in danger and acted accordingly.

A few things to note in this story. Both my grandparents told the story in a precise manner. My grandmother can attest to seeing my grandfather come home in a state of panic. He was visibly exhausted from his run and visibly terrified. The same story he told her back in the 50s is the same story he still, to this day tells.

Could this be an encounter with BEKs? Or my grandfather’s overreaction to a boy with bad hygiene? Although nowhere in the story, did my grandfather mentioned anything about the boy’s eyes, I think that since it was dark out, he could not be so sure. What he did know for sure was the terrible feeling that he had once he swung that kids up onto his shoulders.

The Strange & Creepy Phenomena: Black Eyed Kids

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 01:46:44 am »
The Marine and the Black-Eyed Kids

If they ask to be let in ...
Photo: Richelle Hawks

A marine's instincts go on the alert in an encounter with black-eyed children

You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who is tougher than a U.S. Marine. These soldiers are trained in combat, survival and to face the threat of imminent bodily harm or death. But perhaps they're not quite prepared when it comes to encounters with the unknown. Consider this report from a Marine, using the name Reaper 3-1, who had an unexpected and altogether unnerving experience with the mysterious phenomenon of the black-eyed people. To make it even more harrowing, these black-eyed entities appeared to be small kids. This is the Marine's story....

I'M A MARINE stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. I live in the infantry barracks off of River Road. I recently had a rather strange encounter with a pair of black-eyed kids.

I live on the third floor of the barracks that have open walkways on the outside and the rooms on the inside. This happened on a weekend back in November, 2009. It was a weekend, so almost every Marine was out, either home, drinking or sleeping; only a handful were left in the barracks awake. I'd stayed in that weekend because I was broke and had no money to go out.

I was watching a movie when I heard a knock at my door. Figuring it was my roommate who'd lost his key again, I went and opened it. Instead of a drunken roommate, I found two little kids standing on the walkway - only these kids freaked the hell out of me. I don't know what it was about them, but as a Marine we're always told to listen to that little voice in your head, because it just might save your life from an IED (improvised explosive device). Right then that voice was screaming at me to shut the door and lock it.

THE PLEA

There was also the fact that these kids had absolutely pitch-black eyes. I mean no white or any other color to them whatsoever - just black. But I pushed those things aside and asked them what they were doing there so late. They responded by saying that it was really cold out and they wanted to come in and read. I was confused as hell, because I've never met a kid that wants to read. Also, there was no mention of any parents or anything else you'd expect a lost couple of kids to say.

I couldn't take my eyes of their pitch-black eyes; it was like they were sucking me in. I felt horrible and was suddenly frightened for my life, like I needed to immediately take cover. They just stared at me, with those goddam eyes.

I took a quick look up and down the walkway to see if any other Marines were out, but there was nobody in site. I turned back to the kids who I noticed had taken a step forward toward me. I got the feeling like I was being hunted, like these kids where predators and out for their next meal or something. Instinct gave way to reason and I decided to listen to that voice and shut the door and locked it.

I heard soft constant knocking for the next five minutes before I heard my window rattle and then nothing. I went down to the officer on duty the next morning and asked him about it and he said he hadn't heard of or seen any kids in the area at all, and dismissed it saying that I'd probably had too much to drink last night. Only I hadn't been drinking at all or anything like that that night. I don't know what or who those kids were, but I doubt any of the families here would let their kids wander around at night on a military base.

As we have heard in many other stories of black-eyed people, they often ask to be invited in. They don't try to barge in... they don't threaten... they only seem to need their targets to voluntarily allow them into their homes. For what purpose? What would happen if they were allowed in? Who are these black-eyed beings?

The Marine and the Black-Eyed Kids
By Stephen Wagner, About.com Guide

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2012, 01:48:25 am »

Two types of Contact lens available

Just the Iris/pupil area...

...or the whole eye

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:52:36 am by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 03:44:30 am »
BEK are nothing to be afraid of.  They are subject to human spiritual sovereignty, as are the Greys themselves.  You virtually won't read a single BEK account, of which their asking permission to do something (come into a house, into a car etc) is not part of it.

I don't believe that they are demons, but they are bound to recognise our consent.  Even if they wish to harm you, they literally need your permission in order to do so.  Do not give it to them, and you will be safe.

As a member of humanity, you are a spiritually sovereign being containing representation from the four elements; there are entire races for whom that is not the case.  We also have greater authority and autonomy than the angels; who, although they are to be treated well by us, are actually our subordinates.

Know who and what you are, and act accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:47:21 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]