collapse

Author Topic: Bart Jordan Evidence of Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations  (Read 2625 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Okay another trip down Weird Avenue :P

Otter just emailed me with a name and link asking if I was familiar with that guy.... I said I wasn't and will look him up..

But last night oddly enough  I was sorting Pegasus files for the main menu repair and checking them for links etc and I found TWO pages I had and DO NOT remember ever seeing them  They were in the directory pasted onto my blank templates but never linked to the menu so effectively invisible

NEVER heard of this guy...  no idea where the files came from so I googled the name and got THIS

Bart Jordan
Evidence of Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations

http://www.flybynews.com/cgi-local/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1084036882,16599,

The two files are here

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Bart_Jordan_01.html

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Bart_Jordan_02.html

Seems a really interesting fellow  and invisible :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Now what makes this so WEIRD is that this was from 1974!!!

read THIS

Bart Jordan is well known as a gifted concert classical guitarist. His mentor, the world renowned guitarist Andres Segovia, wrote a revealing statement under his student's reconstructed drafting of the Ice Age Lespugue Statuette from southern France. It reads: "To Bart Jordan, whose intelligence penetrates the best concealed secrets of antique forms and equally composes lyric pieces for the guitar." Many have heard Jordan In concert, and know him as a great interpreter and improviser. Others are familiar with his single handed recovery of early calendar art expressing the science of ancient cultures. Jordan's work can be seen in the journals of the New England Antiquities Research Association and in Lucy Lippard's book called Overlay.

Few, however, know how much Bart Jordan has given to science of our time. Most notable is his measurement of the velocity of Light at 299792.5 km per second (actually 299792.458587) & 186281.3 mi per second (actually 186281.274267) and the Cesium Second at 9192631770 Hz frequency (actually 9192631770.06), which regulates atomic clocks all over the world. The actual numbers in parentheses were provided by Bart Jordan to validate his astonishing claims and as a gift to the world community.

So these pages HAVE to have come to me during one of my previous searches for time related papers> Sure they wer likely misplaced in that directory but there are not that any files in that one and i just did that section at the end of 2015  and i did not process those then either

At the bottom of those two pages is my copyright

Webpages  © 2001-2006 
Blue Knight Productions

the 2006 is when that page was created. oct 2006 was when I started Pegasus. When i update pages I always put the current year at the end

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
This is the US NAVY clock page at the Naval Observatory

It USED to give information about the Schumann Resonance but now its about Cesium clocks

http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/time/master-clock/precise-time-and-the-usno-master-clock

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
just plain wow.. what is old is new again.. maybe we are circurling..

Bart Jordan Timesinger and Manhattan Project - YouTube
Video for Bart Jordan  Evidence of Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations? 2:41:22

Jul 10, 2014 - Uploaded by Jonathan Mark
Jonathan Mark interviews Bart Jordan on 25 June, 2014 at Baldface ... Bart Jordan and technologically ...

Bart Jordan - Rescue at Sea - Estrellita - YouTube
Video for Bart Jordan  Evidence of Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations? 7:58

Oct 17, 2016 - Uploaded by Jonathan Mark
Three of Bart Jordan's recordings on classical guitar are included in this under ... Evidence of ...

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593

Bart Jordan - Rescue at Sea - Estrellita - YouTube
Video for Bart Jordan  Evidence of Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations? 7:58

Oct 17, 2016 - Uploaded by Jonathan Mark
Three of Bart Jordan's recordings on classical guitar are included in this under ... Evidence of ...

The piece starting at 4:35 is really nice.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

the pic of stonehendge at 1:15  is the very first time i have ever seen the faces in the monoliths...wow

can some one send me some info on a screen shot thing i would like to study them..

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

wow Z..what a find.. i wonder why it was hiding from you for so long...time lines

Published on Oct 28, 2016
Bart Jordan met with Albert Einstein two years after being the lead mathematician in the Manhattan Project, while only eight years old. Excerpts from my interview shares a personal story, and on a six-hour meeting with Albert Einstein in 1947, and consequences from his work. "Bart Jordan & Mars Viking 1" will contain more from the interview, equations, and more. That program-draft currently has a running time of Part 1 - 1:58:00 and Part 2 - 2:47:00..

It was after reading Gulliver’s Travels, in which Jonathan Swift had accorded two moons to Mars, named Phobos and Deimos by the ancient Greeks, little Bart Jordan sought to determine their exact revolutions and distances from Mars. In 1942 when he was just five years of age, he received these numbers through a Homeric SAMAN-NAMAS channel, i.e. shamanic, and in the following year used an ancient cosmic numbering system based on alphabetic tone frequencies (Hellenic, Germanic, & Semitic). This allowed him determine the distances and these four measures was published in the statistical box of Encyclopaedia Britannica’s article on Mars, running from 1966 to 1973. To date there has been no other explanation for this published account, which was prior to NASA’s ability to measure and confirm.

This information, too, is contained in the design of such sacred places as Teotihuacan and other treasures from our past. The key message for humanity is to abolish nuclear weapons and war, and to embrace harmony - or - Earth's atmosphere and life will be destroyed like what had happened on Mars. Perhaps with the emergence of this information, and what we plan to publish, there is hope.. and possibilities beyond our wildest imaginations for humility and openness to what is and not what we are told to believe by those distorting truth for military and fear-driven purposes.

from video
Albert Einstein & Bart Jordan, 1947
Jonathan Mark
Jonathan Mark

sorry these aren't in order i'm listening as i find them and am in  rabbit hole shock with this guy

holy crap.. politics in the vid.. apologise cause i read the  blip first and then just turned on the vid so skip minutes 3-5 if you don't want to hear it.. kinda surprised me..sorry

Published on Oct 14, 2016
An improved video of this program is posted here:

Many of us realize that there are many government cover-ups. The space program includes such a crack-down on truth for various reasons. Yet truth in space may be more essential than many realize for peace on Earth. Since the 1999 NASA-plutonium flyby of earth, some almost unbelievable truth had arisen by a whistleblower regarding the Manhattan Project and the development of the Atomic Bomb, and discoveries by NASA about a warning to Earth from a distant past that is visible on Mars.

Flyby News produced this 58-minute video using excerpts from a 5-hour interview, which was recorded on 07 September, 2016 and posted on youtube on October 14, 2016.. In this second Flyby News program, Bart Jordan shows proof of his involvement in the Manhattan Project in 1945 (when only eight years old) and on his work in guiding NASA in their Mars Viking 1 mission in 1976. He also shares about his 6-hour meeting with Albert Einstein in 1947, and his communication with Russians on his discoveries. The complete program (currently with a running time of Part 1 - 1:58:00 and Part 2 - 2:47:00) will be published in November, 2016. New material will be presented and images will be published by Flyby News (FN) showing how Bart Jordan uncovered messages from our past in detail.

It was after reading Gulliver’s Travels, in which Jonathan Swift had accorded two moons to Mars, named Phobos and Deimos by the ancient Greeks, little Bart Jordan sought to determine their exact revolutions and distances from Mars. In 1942 when he was just five years of age, he received these numbers through a Homeric SAMAN-NAMAS channel, i.e. shamanic, and in the following year used an ancient cosmic numbering system based on alphabetic tone frequencies (Hellenic, Germanic, & Semitic). This allowed him determine the distances and these four measures was published in the statistical box of Encyclopaedia Britannica’s article on Mars, running from 1966 to 1973. To date there has been no other explanation for this published account, which was prior to NASA’s ability to measure and confirm.

In this program Jordan shares on his friendship with Dr. Robert Wood, and how he gave his formula to astronomer, Hammond Wright, which included measures of the moon's dimensions, and the distances from Phobos and Deimos to the center of Mars. It may sound unreal, but published accounts document that this information was used by NASA.

This information, too, is contained in the design of such sacred places as Teotihuacan and other treasures from our past. The key message for humanity is to abolish nuclear weapons and war, and to embrace harmony - or - Earth's atmosphere and life will be destroyed like what had happened on Mars. Perhaps with the emergence of this information, and what we plan to publish, there is hope.. and possibilities beyond our wildest imaginations for humility and openness to what is and not what we are told by those distorting truth for military and fear-driven purposes.

Online resource on Bart Jordan:
https://flybynews.wordpress.com/2011/...

This program is available to be broadcast, especially via community television stations. Many thanks to Greenfield Community Television for their facilities and support for this and other FN programs. http://gctv.org/videos Please comment below, and request, if interested in receiving a DVD to broadcast on a community television station in your area. Please, also, seek out scientists to share such information.

Thanks to the Dover Public Library in New Hampshire that made available their Trustees Meeting Room for the 07 September, 2016 interview. And special appreciation for Bart Jordan who withstood enormous abuse and threats to step forward with this information, and those helping him.

Flyby News film-TV-video productions and website contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

News fit to transmit in the post Cassini flyby era - http://www.flybynews.com/
Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:45:00 pm by space otter »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
The numbers he came up with are amazing. Accurate, but how he derived them makes my head hurt.

I know the numbers he used but why were they used?

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter