collapse

Author Topic: Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs-The book will change ideas about the Bible & Aliens  (Read 30375 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
I politely responded to what 1WW said, i did not respond to his Jim Marrs stuff/did not even look at it- that is the kind of stuff I pay no attention to
Why?

I'm not gunning for a fight here.  I really do wonder why.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
I can't believe the first response I get is a Christian a bitchin..... LOL

You can think what you want, but that absolutely was not the case. No where in that was I "bitchin", as I would have been way more direct if I was!   :P

1WW, you are just way off base in your thinking, if you think "true Christians" are going to change what we believe, every time some person writes another "money-rag book" on the this's and that's and the why's and why not's about the Bible. Just won't happen.

Now, that said, true Christians do read FICTION too, for entertainment but aren't taken in by whatever the bells and whistles of the fiction are, as fiction is fiction, whatever the subject.

If you think "ANY" religion has the one answer, you are already set up for your own intellectual fall. IMHO.

There is no "religion" that has the "answer"!! For religion is a lot of things, but religions are just religions, and are not a final answer. Of course true Christians do believe that Jesus (Yahushua) is the "only answer", as the way of salvation, for anyone and everyone.

But, for you sensitives here, I will alter the name, doesn't change the research that was done or the truth that this information holds.

I certainly don't think anything is wrong with the subject title, however I did wonder why this wasn't posted on the Religion board instead, if this OP is considered a religion changing thesis?

So "true" Christians have a set interpretation from which They will view no contradictory evidence?  Much like the church approached Galileo?  They will close Their eyes to anything new and game-changing, using "satan" as Their excuse?

Seems like a poor way to use a mind capable of rational thought.  My humble opinion.

1WW:  Thank You for bringing this up.  Though I had awareness of this man's work, it was nice to see some detail.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Z said, "EVERY religion has the answers to everything. Everyone is interested in religion, even and especially atheist (they must be because you always see them posting in all relgious threads :P

The only problem is no one is interested in the other man's religion because his is OBVIOUSLY wrong :P

So I propose we create our own cult errr relgion..."

All Hail to the Great White Winged Horse

Actually, as you very likely know, the "white horse" has great significance, as mentioned in Revelation. Whether it has wings or not,  I don.t know, but white horses do play a major role in end time.

Just for reference from the Bible (Book of Revelation):

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

So, white horse cult or not, it sounds like probably everyone still here at the end time is going to get to see a BIG HERD of white horses!!  ;D  ;D

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:44:36 am by rdunk »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
EVERY religion has the answers to everything. Everyone is interested in religion, even and especially atheist (they must be because you always see them posting in all relgious threads :P

The only problem is no one is interested in the other man's religion because his is OBVIOUSLY wrong :P

So I propose we create our own cult errr relgion...

Here Here Leader 'Z' !!;)

At least I would know what I was stepping in before you could try and brainwash me!! :P

As for you reference to the Atheism connection, it was a given title by Christian's it is how they nicely segregate the blasphemers from the believer's, other wise I, them, they wouldn't have no other way to categorize and label as they see fit.

This interview is highly intellectual, it is a fascinating 'REAL' research by some of the most recognized in this field, I brought it up to discuss this topic in a fuller realization that "ANY" religion is the fixation of man's interpretation derived from the Bible, I am not saying these believer's are lunatics or crazy, I was only trying to point out that what  the teacher's were taught and what they have been teaching through the millennia is more than likely the wrong translation.

I respect rdunk, hell, I respect anybody that is into the whole religion thing, but I cannot allow myself, even though I am a self proclaimed Atheist, that there is much more to the whole "God" connection than what is being reiterated as the "Word Of God" in fact is a book lost with in the fundamentals of what it was intended to be. The waters have been muddied, and most religious folk's can admit this, but put the translation to the screws, find out there are coinciding words and there by altering personally accepted translations to the point that it actually point's in the direction of an Ancient Alien Contact scenario, it then becomes argumentative for to back their efforts of years of a belief system, with no regards of looking into the fine details of the research that is being revealed as time goes on.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

deuem

If I ask the local people they say their creation was from monkies and some from Aliens. No other answers.
Please no heathen Athiest remarks on that one. Right or wrong, This country did not have the same influcences that the rest of the world did. If you don't know me then you don't know what country I am in.

1WW, do you have that audio saved out to your HD. If so can you email it to me. Please!

Deuem

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
once i got away from religion and the bible.i have never been more comfident and happy in all my 45 years of life.
ive actually researched the bible .the apocrapha.the koran.and buddism.
compare each one to real life and then you will know a billion chinese and a billion indians may be onto something.
god is the god of life not death and there is only one religion that has been for life through the thousands of years.the others have been bastardized into promoting death.
the weaker the base of a religion.the easier it can be manipulated.
buddism has the strongest base because it is closest to an actuall religion.thats why its least corrupted of the world religions.
for those who want to know and not waste a lifetime searching.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
EVERY religion has the answers to everything. Everyone is interested in religion, even and especially atheist (they must be because you always see them posting in all relgious threads :P

So I propose we create our own cult errr relgion...

Goated for white white winged beast :P

Offline VillageIdiot

• Gold 38
All of us have been taught many things over the years but none of us will know the truth until we die. Until then I'm open to all input. Makes life far more interesting.

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Talking about the word "Horse" there is more than one meaning to the word "HORSE" !

Like as used in the case of the word (HORSE), used in a "HORSE Chestnut"...

Which looks nothing like the Horse Animal ....  LOL.

In this case the word Horse may mean "Large & Round" ?

In some ancient writings, the word "Horse" (in English) was sometimes translated from referring to
a Large Round "Disc" like apparition    :)  re. similar descriptions found in "The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel"
(but Not calling the same, as a "Horses"...

So in basic Translations we often find huge discrepancies... based on the understanding, political
and religious beliefs of "the translator".

See the Disc ? or Horse ?
He is Riding upon a Horse or DISC...  LOL.
Just as the writings portray in "The Revelation of JC".

And while we are seeing this... what is that in His Left Hand ?   LOL.  Does anyone know ?

And WHY the "Z" on His Gown ?

And the "Disc" behind His Head with the Logos in it ?

Both the perimeter of the "Disc" and the Logos are formed from Little "Discs".

No the Disc/s are NOT ufo LOL...  but instead "Components", of the Processing System,
used in Alien "Interfaces" often used in both their Transport and "Communication" Systems. !

And seen in the upper section of this Mosaic...  Another "Disc" ("Horse")

In the English translation re. biblical writings there is No "definition" to the meaning of the word "Horse"
used in the text, leaving the interpretation subjective.

Food for Thought ? ? ? ? ? ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:31:50 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Hey 1Worldwatcher, I guess I am wondering just whose "ideas about the Bible" are going to be changed with this?? Christians?

Well Christians are funny people :P  And THEY DO change their views based on real science..

Example...  Christians once believed that the Earth was flat and that the Earth was in the center of the Universe and that the Moon planets and Sun orbited around the Earth.  In fact Galileo was almost burned at the stake for daring to show the TRUTH with real observation and science.

Took the Church over 600 years to apologize but they did finally get it.

So what happened? Did God change the game plan? Or was creation not written clearly enough to understand that the Earth is not the center of anything but rather way off the beaten track in the middle of nowhere.

So yeah you guys can be changed to accept the real truth of the way things are... 

...and what will you know tomorrow?

Now we just need to work on that Dinosaur thingy  8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The Coat of Arms for my Medieval Guild

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Funny thing....bottom of second page of this thread and there has been no discussion in regards to the OP. 

I can't seem to get the radio show to download so I have been hoping someone could fill me in as to what was said.

I did  watch some of the youtube dude (with english subtitles) so I got a glimpse of what his research is about, but I have no idea what Jim Marrs has to say about it.

Anybody listen to it that can give a critique???

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Funny thing....bottom of second page of this thread and there has been no discussion in regards to the OP. 

I can't seem to get the radio show to download so I have been hoping someone could fill me in as to what was said.

I did  watch some of the youtube dude (with english subtitles) so I got a glimpse of what his research is about, but I have no idea what Jim Marrs has to say about it.

Anybody listen to it that can give a critique??

Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs
ReleasedApr 24, 2013

Paradigm Unhinged Summons an Authority on Bible Translations, Mauro Biglino, and Journalist Jim Marrs, to a Roundtable Discussion on  Alien References in the Bible. This Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 at 9pmEDT, the sleuth duo of Paradigm Unhinged, Todd and Ken showcase the revelations of "Aliens" in the bible and looks for Mauro Biglino and Jim Marrs to reveal its significance in modern day UFO research . MAURO BIGLINO is an Italian scholar of history of religions. Mauro has published five books, two of Hebrew text of the Old Testament of the Bible in a literal way, word by word, from the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia. The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia is the first printed edition of the Masoretic text, derived from the Leningrad Codex of 1008 AD, which is the original text of reference of the Bible for the Roman Catholic Church, for the Bible of the Christian Protestant Churches - the King James Version - and for the Torah of the Jewish religion. Mauro's media relations partner, Greg Rubini is an Italian translator who works with him in communicating with worldwide broadcasters. JIM MARRS is an award-winning journalist and has over 30 years experience with several Texas newspapers. In 1999, he began teaching a course on UFOs, perhaps one of the first university level UFO courses in the nation. Jim also investigated the U.S. Army's remote viewing program three years before it was publicly acknowledged by the CIA and then produced "Alien Agenda." In addition, his book, "Rule by Secrecy," has been termed an "underground best-seller". So tune in this Wednesday at 9pm eastern for a ride-along in Todd and Ken's investigative walk-through of Mario's research notes and Jim's insight, right here on the Inception Radio Network.

I am sorry I don't or can't provide a Method for 'Click and Listen micjer. I have tried to see if there is a way for me to use VLC Media Player, but, it wouldn't matter if most of the peoples PC's couldn't support it. :(

I will try too explain how to get the show via Inception radio Network. There is no other way to listen if you can't access it this way, sorry.

Or try to go here: Paradigm Unhinged There will be a 'White Box' with a scroll on it under the Paradigm Unhinged Banner, scroll the items in the box all the way to the bottom.Make sure the 04/24/13 Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs are highlighted in blue The shows listed in this box are in categorical 'Oldest to Newest' so it will be at the very end of the list in this box.

Below this box will be a "Download" Click Button, click it and you are on your way.

In the mean time, I am seeing if there is any online Audio storage I can find for this type of file. It is available for iTunes and can be archived, but that is a pay as you go software supplier.

Try these steps I have given you and then reply back to this thread to let me know if these methods were successful. OK micjer?

Once again, sorry for the complexity, it is the only way to  currently share this kind of Audio file.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
I got to a point where it said this.

This content is for IRN Insider and IRN Fan Club members only. Visit the site and log in/register to read.

Perhaps I need to register with the website to be able to listen to it.

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Update.  I did get it to work.  It took 10 minutes to download.

Thanks for the link mate.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter