collapse

Author Topic: Open Letter to Thomas Massie, R-KY, Congressman  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Open Letter to Thomas Massie, R-KY, Congressman
« on: November 20, 2013, 01:12:16 pm »
Thomas, I want to thank You for contacting Me about auditing the fed.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to discover whether You have an agenda or are truly driven by Human heart, to wit, I will offer You ideas, and if Your heart is Human, You will open a dialog with Me to discover what I see the details as being.

I don't expect anyOne to choose to implement these ideas, but I do think that having open dialog would be a good thing, because...  Well, I do believe I have solved for the problems of poverty, oppression, wage/debt and outright slavery, and the biggie:  profiteering (and ending the fed!).

War profiteering (no war: "If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."), prison profiteering, pharma profiteering (and thus the suppressed cures will emerge), medical profiteering, chemical profiteering, food profiteering, water profiteering, air profiteering.

In the process of implementing the ideas certain things have to be given up - but do We really want to keep them?  The need to drag Oneself to input One's Human energy, battery-like, into a function the money system needs to continue operation?  Being a cashier, a salesperson, an accountant, a stockbroker, an insurance person, an ad person, a bank person?  (Ask what percentage of the Humans inputting Their energy in these functions LOVE to do these jobs and if given the CHOICE would not retire to a life with an unlimited bank account (the effective result of these ideas - but without ANY power over Others, just Self).)

The notion that the ability to climb up the ladder of psychopathy defines Human success, is another.  ALL money systems promote the most psychopathic (as the Ones willing to do ANYTHING to get and keep money/power over Others), ergo, the reaching and scraping in such a system is an effort to promote Oneself in an ever shrinking and ever more psychopathic height.

The idea that Humans, offered the wherewithall to do what They LOVE to do, will sit on couches potato-like.  Yes, We would do well to understand that there are many reasons such a behavior is seen at all in Human society, the least not being that a great many cannot AFFORD what They really want to do, despite all scraping at the system.  Add to that that We are taught to scrape and NOT create as Our hearts direct Us, and We are left with so many who gave up Their passion to "make a living."  Not a LIVING, a survival.

One last thing that would help greatly is to give up worrying about what OTHER Humans will CHOOSE to do.  Only worry about whether They are CHOOSING to break the three ancient Laws (see links below).  In what would result in implementing the ideas, given the vast abundance of this planet, and that statistically speaking We aren't even here, if someOne CHOOSES to be a couch potato with the CHOICES now available, why should We care?

Yes, We would do very well to give these up, I think.  Don't You?  If not...  Why not?

If We considered the ideas of promoting the Betterment Ethic over the slave's work "ethic." allowing Us to ask, "Are You creating betterment with what You have to work with on this planet?" - and that could be as small as making Others smile - and the social responsibility to check a central website to see if there are any problems One might have ideas about a solution for, We would see a positive shift in what We choose to do on this planet.  Spend 15 minutes a day to see if anyOne posted something One could help with.  Rather than send money off to the charity scams, actually being able to go help out.

So, Tomas, I choose to make this an open letter, though knowing You represent a corporate interest (The UNITED STATES) and that the ideas I offer are a threat to the non-breathing fabrications that are corporations, because this involves all Humanity.  I speak of Human interests, and now the question becomes, do You serve the lesser ideal of corporation, or the superior Human interest?

This letter may be found here (will post then email):

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5709.0

The three Laws are listed in this piece:

Solutocracy:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5607.0

Oh, yeah...  The ideas:

Analysis:  http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=657.0

Time is short, Thomas, and I would like this dialog to "go viral," as it effects Us all (statistically) so positively.  Again, I only want dialog, not any specific choice of action.

Sincerely indeed,

Amaterasu Solar

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."
"Information will free Us."
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]