collapse

Author Topic: Attacking the Messenger  (Read 20558 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Tickling the Messenger
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2017, 11:05:12 am »

This also came to mind...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/mcdonalds-replacing-2500-human-cashiers-digital-kiosks-here-its-math

All the more reason to work to get free energy out so that We don't have to find a way to plug Our energy in to survive - or give up control of Our lives to the Ones who own the corporations Most call "governments" with a dole across the board.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:39:40 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2017, 02:06:44 pm »
Like what?  Robots?  The interweb?  Or free energy?  We do have all three - some of Us have free energy, but keep it well hidden and suppressed.  So...  What don't We have?
Do you know anyone that has that "free energy" you keep talking about? I do not?

LOL!  No...  Not the only one - just the BEST one in the end.  Anything that retains money or top-down controlmind WILL promote psychopaths to power.  That is the nature of such tools.  "Typical..."  Pffft.
What promotes psychopaths to power is power itself. Like the power (I think) you abused in this thread, when you named it "Attacking the Messenger".

Given that I developed a better system, I cannot call THAT "just talking."
You developed a system that cannot be even be tested to see if it's better or not, so yes, it's just talking.

Given that I have withdrawn My consent, I cannot call that "just talking."
How did you do it? What actions did you do that affected the system?

Given that I cannot do it by Myself alone, and must offer the ideas to Others to consider, what tool do YOU suggest I use to share awareness so that Others can choose whether or not to help co-create, other than "just talking?"
First of all, get a real plan instead of a dream. When you present a dream most people will think "good luck with that".

And the plan is to share awareness to the tipping point such that We all are aware of the options I offer, and can choose based on them.  When enough of Us are aware that We CAN create better on Our planet, We WILL.  What other plan might You suggest?
The first thing I suggest is stopping spamming your ideas all over the place, I don't know what other people think, but I'm tired of seeing the same old talk about "psychopaths have the power".

Quality over quantity should be better.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:39:56 am by Amaterasu »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Attacking the Messenger
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2017, 02:19:52 pm »
Bumped forward with corrections
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 12:12:17 am by zorgon »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2017, 03:53:26 pm »
I know that I'm on a different time zone, but I hope they come back.

Personal attacks like that you described Will Not be tolerated if I see it.

Press the report button or block if you can, and yes, that goes for me too.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:40:12 am by Amaterasu »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2017, 07:07:27 am »
Do you know anyone that has that "free energy" you keep talking about? I do not?

I knew My father who worked with TT Brown and told Us that They were getting gravity control and energy from the aether.  Now, however, it is in black projects.  I don't know anyOne in black projects.  Do You?

What promotes psychopaths to power is power itself. Like the power (I think) you abused in this thread, when you named it "Attacking the Messenger".

Uh...  Lest You missed it...  Money offers power over Others, so yeah.  Money promotes psychopaths.  Top-down controlmind offers power over Others, so it too promotes psychopaths.  Ergo, these tools, with their power over Others, promote psychopaths.

You developed a system that cannot be even be tested to see if it's better or not, so yes, it's just talking.

I guess.

How did you do it? What actions did you do that affected the system?

Well, until I have a "run-in," nothing yet.  When I do I will report back.

First of all, get a real plan instead of a dream. When you present a dream most people will think "good luck with that".

It is a plan.  Yes I rely on Others to help build it - and I can show what needs to be built.  I DO show what needs to be built.

The first thing I suggest is stopping spamming your ideas all over the place, I don't know what other people think, but I'm tired of seeing the same old talk about "psychopaths have the power".

That is Your choice to be tired.  But it does not affect the fact that psychopaths are in control.  And when it is illustrated in something brought up in a thread, I WILL mention it.  For the visitors that are reading.  Ban Me if You think that is "spamming."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:40:28 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 08:24:12 am »

As someone who was obsessed with psychopaths for close to 20 years, I can tell you that it does eventually cause you to start to turn into one yourself.  I only started to regain my faith in humanity, once I stopped immersing myself in information about them.  On that score at least, Nietszche was right.

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2017, 08:38:00 am »
"The Machine Stops," by E.M. Forster is a short novel about a Utopian society.  Everything is available in abundance, people have no need to work.  Their every need is provided for.  Until the machine stops.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2017, 10:07:10 am »
"The Machine Stops," by E.M. Forster is a short novel about a Utopian society.  Everything is available in abundance, people have no need to work.  Their every need is provided for.  Until the machine stops.

Shasta

That is fiction, and is not decentralized.  In the abundance paradigm, with free energy, the power and machines are all over.  As are the governing servers allowing problems to be solved for.  If one goes down, the others still run.  Good premise for a story, though.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2017, 10:14:52 am »
As someone who was obsessed with psychopaths for close to 20 years, I can tell you that it does eventually cause you to start to turn into one yourself.  I only started to regain my faith in humanity, once I stopped immersing myself in information about them.  On that score at least, Nietszche was right.

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.

I would not say I am obsessed with psychopaths, per se, but to make it clear to Others that psychopaths are in control.  I surely am not a psychopath, caring so VERY deeply for Humanity, so beset by psychopaths aiming at controlling Our lives 100%, 24/7.  Struggling in poverty on the rich planet stolen from Them.  Plugging Their energy into the (money) system in any way They can - whether They hate the work, are bored to tears by it, or (rarely) love what They do - just to survive.

I ACHE to make things better for Them on Their birthright, Their planet.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2017, 11:30:18 am »

Shasta

I just read that, Shasta.  The story is here, if anyone is interested, and I highly recommend reading it.  I have never seen a clearer expression of the reason behind my instinctive revulsion towards mobile phones.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:05:26 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2017, 03:45:05 pm »
Now, however, it is in black projects.  I don't know anyOne in black projects.
So, you don't know anyone in black projects but say that it's in black projects. OK.

Do You?
I'm not the one saying that something nobody saw exists only in black projects, am I?

Uh...  Lest You missed it...  Money offers power over Others, so yeah.  Money promotes psychopaths.  Top-down controlmind offers power over Others, so it too promotes psychopaths.  Ergo, these tools, with their power over Others, promote psychopaths.
Look at this forum. You don't get any money from your actions but you weren't shy abusing your power over another member to make her look bad, using the thread title to control the minds of the people who read it.

It is a plan.
So, what's the first step?

That is Your choice to be tired.
Not really, it's a reaction to you constant bombardment of "psychopaths this" and "controlmind that". Don't you get tired if you stand up for too long? It's the same thing.

But it does not affect the fact that psychopaths are in control.
Sure there are, I'm talking to one just now.  :P

And when it is illustrated in something brought up in a thread, I WILL mention it.
But you should stop when the owner of the forum says so, right?

For the visitors that are reading.
To make them go away?

Ban Me if You think that is "spamming."
You were invited, I don't think I should ban you unless it's for something really bad.

But it's not that bad, it's not as if you are dangerous to the forum like a lion or something, you're as dangerous as a tick: a nuisance that can be removed if the owner wants to and that few people (if any) will remember two weeks later.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2017, 10:18:17 am »
So, you don't know anyone in black projects but say that it's in black projects. OK.

My dad was affiliated with black ops - but He died in 1996.  So no, today I don't know anyOne.  All I can do is offer the data Dad gave Me before it went black.  And They were extracting energy from the aether.

Look at this forum. You don't get any money from your actions but you weren't shy abusing your power over another member to make her look bad, using the thread title to control the minds of the people who read it.

I did NOT try to make anyOne "look bad."  I split the thread where I first saw a deviation from the topic of psyops and going after Me.  Sorry I saw that as the point at which it happened.  The idea was NOT to "make someone look bad," but to remove the attacking comments to their own thread.

Seriously, I perceive You as being on a high horse, and suggest You get off it.

So, what's the first step?

I have told You.  Get awareness to the tipping point.  Then, Those who can have the option of building the servers and site to govern Ourselves on, experiment on free energy and share successes freely, identify where robots are needed because not enough of Us WANT to do a necessary job and build them.

Not really, it's a reaction to you constant bombardment of "psychopaths this" and "controlmind that". Don't you get tired if you stand up for too long? It's the same thing.

BS.  Physical tiredness is a different animal from feelings.  You choose how You feel about something by whether You think about it and HOW You are thinking about it when You choose to think about it.  That is NOT My responsibility but Yours.

Sure there are, I'm talking to one just now.  :P

Fully uncalled for, ArMap.  You know damned well I am not a psychopath.

But you should stop when the owner of the forum says so, right?

Where has the owner said that?

To make them go away?

Childish, ArMaP. 

You were invited, I don't think I should ban you unless it's for something really bad.

But it's not that bad, it's not as if you are dangerous to the forum like a lion or something, you're as dangerous as a tick: a nuisance that can be removed if the owner wants to and that few people (if any) will remember two weeks later.

Whatever.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2017, 04:06:06 pm »
I did NOT try to make anyOne "look bad."  I split the thread where I first saw a deviation from the topic of psyops and going after Me.  Sorry I saw that as the point at which it happened.  The idea was NOT to "make someone look bad," but to remove the attacking comments to their own thread.
Not only the place you split the thread, the title you chose was a distorting of the facts. As I said before, it was not an attack on you and much less as a messenger, it was an opinion.

But, as I think I said before also, it's your own area, so you are responsible for it.

Seriously, I perceive You as being on a high horse, and suggest You get off it.
Honesty is not a "high horse".

I have told You.  Get awareness to the tipping point.
Awareness of what? That your father told you something? If you have nothing to show most people will think "nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest".

Then, Those who can have the option of building the servers and site to govern Ourselves on, experiment on free energy and share successes freely, identify where robots are needed because not enough of Us WANT to do a necessary job and build them.
And where do they get the free energy?

BS.  Physical tiredness is a different animal from feelings.
You don't think that mental tiredness is a physical tiredness? OK.

Fully uncalled for, ArMap.  You know damned well I am not a psychopath.
As you could see from the smilie it was said (half) joking, but some of your actions/reactions are common to psychopath's actions/reactions, like the lack of empathy to the "slaves" and the egotistic way in which you keep on repeating your psychopaths "mantra" even when people clearly think that you are going to far with that. You may not be aware of that, but you do share some traits with the psychopaths.

Where has the owner said that?
You didn't answer my question.

Childish, ArMaP.
You're right, sorry for that.

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2017, 04:08:13 pm »
If I could switch to the timeline where irene were still here instead of you Amerterasu, I would love to switch to that timeline.
No, I would prefer the timeline where both of you are friends !

It's only my opinion. I love to live  and I care for people, animals, anything. I dont talk about that, I live that lifestyle.

In my short period of time as a member here i read much input from all of you !
It's a pleasure to me. All the work and research and the love for that matter. It's awesome to be a member on this
forum.

If you are the one who likes to play nicely, Amerterasu,  please do something.
How do you sleep at night ? I would feel the discomfort all night long.

I want irene returns to us !  :)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 04:15:58 pm by AliensShrinkedMyPony »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2017, 04:39:44 pm »
I think we have to blame another "piece of work" for Irene not being here.

It has been duly noted and reported though.  :P
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter