collapse

Author Topic: I didnt know about the WTC7 building till yesterday.  (Read 7492 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
I didnt know about the WTC7 building till yesterday.
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:26:59 pm »
What the ................

This Silverstein guy says he made a snap decision to do away with it.  Mmmh.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: I didnt know about the WTC7 building till yesterday.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:16:24 pm »
yea,he snapped his fingers and explosives were instantly placed in the exact locations within hours.i wonder who the demolishon contractor was.they sure work fast in such a dangerous building.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 06:22:12 pm »
Another faux pas from the mouths of liars.

Just like the senator who said.."missile" oh I meant "airplane" about the pentagon.

9/11 was a false flag in every way..cut and dry.

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:53:02 pm »
Seems Bush had a relative - or at least a good friend, but IIRC, it was a relative - in the demo buisiness...

They worked REALLY fast!  LOL!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 08:13:40 pm »
Seems Bush had a relative - or at least a good friend, but IIRC, it was a relative - in the demo buisiness...

They worked REALLY fast!  LOL!

Or they got the building 7 from walmart..and it just tipped over when the one year warranty expired... :o

sky otter

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 09:08:32 pm »
pros and cons..

http://www.wtc7.net/

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Ah duality..its everywhere, Sky!

Thats what makes research so exciting, just when you think youve got it..someone comes along and catches your eye from a different angle!

Cheers!

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 10:17:30 pm »
pros and cons..

http://www.wtc7.net/

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

It is important to understand that I have never seen a single 9/11 debunker yet, who was not motivated by an inability to tolerate the world view change, that would be required as a result of accepting governmental responsibility.  The debunkers are almost exclusively people who cannot accept the idea that the American government would be sufficiently evil, as to engage in an attrocity of that magnitude.

Pancake theory is rubbish.  Pure and simple.  I am not even going to remotely entertain it, and I never have.  It is an insult to human intelligence, and it completely disregards the known laws of physics.

Collapse by fire is rubbish.  There is no precedent.  In the entire recorded history of buildings of that size, no building...not one...has ever collapsed due to fire.

The entire offered plane hijacking scenario is complete rubbish.  I know about the shell game that was played with NORAD on 9/11.

The claimed plane crash into the Pentagon?  Again, complete rubbish.  Wings were not found; no marks from the wings were made on the building.  From memory a single engine was found, but that was it.

Shanksville?  Again, rubbish.  No bodies, no blood, no wreckage which discernibly belonged to a plane.  A long ditch in the ground with some rubbish dropped into it.

9/11 was a product of controlled demolition. 

There is no other scenario which matches the available evidence, as completely as controlled demolition by nano-thermite.  None.  Pancake theory ignores eyewitness testimony of secondary explosions; when the skeptics offer said theory, they refute recorded witness testimony with the appeal to authority fallacy, by claiming that the witnesses were civilians who falsely claimed they heard explosions, but didn't really know what explosions sounded like.

Pancake theory ignores residual underground liquid metal, found after the demolition.  Pancake theory ignores liquid metal which is recorded flowing out of the building during the incident.

The following is an excerpt from my own written statement about 9/11, written last year:-

I believe that a specific demographic (between 4-7%) of the human population, is neurologically and spiritually oriented towards what psychiatry refers to as psychopathy, and what esoteric or spiritual literature refers to as the "Service to Self," or negative polarity. They are what has traditionally been colloquially referred to as "evil." They are completely incapable of experiencing the emotional states that we refer to as empathy or compassion. In acorporeal terms, they also feed on those energies which are associated with negative emotions, in both humans and animals; fear, pain, misery, and suffering.

I believe that these individuals exist on this planet, as a means of providing the rest of humanity with a necessary catalyst or motivation for their development. It was not, however, intended that psychopaths would come to rule this planet to the extent that they have.

I believe that an international conspiracy of these individuals is currently working tirelessly to bring about a singular, centralised global government, (the "New World Order") and that both this conspiracy and its' intent is literally demonic in origin. The ultimate logical extension of this conspiracy's process, is the initial subjugation, followed by the rapid extinction of, both humanity and most other forms of life on Earth. I am inclined to believe that this conspiracy has been active for at least the last 25,000 years. This conspiracy's process has been allowed to proceed closer to fruition than I personally am comfortable with, at the current time. My intent is not to allow it to proceed further.

I believe that on September the 11th, 2001, the World Trade Center was destroyed via controlled demolition, utilising thermite explosives.

I believe that the explosions at the Pentagon and in Shanksville were likewise the result of bombs, and not downed planes.

I believe that these actions were ordered by individuals within the American government, and/or the more permanent, non-elected subculture of Washington, D.C. Actual commission of the attacks was committed by parties unknown.

I believe that the terrorist organisation known as Al Qaeda does not genuinely exist. When terrorist actions that have been attributed to this organisation have been committed, they have been done so at the will of Western governments, by individuals who have been paid to carry them out, and who have no further connection with each other.

I believe that these attacks thus constituted a false flag, psychological operation orchestrated not only against the domestic American population, but with a desire for secondary effects internationally as well.

I believe that these attacks were committed for the fulfillment of multiple objectives.

To gain the support of the domestic American population, to wage further wars, even though said wars would ultimately only enrich the military/industrial complex and the corporations.
    To create pretext for the erradication of political freedom on a global level, which, as we have seen, has in the intervening years very largely occurred.
    To thus also assist in the creation of a scenario where ultimately, the will of domestic populations would have no power to constrain the actions of governments.

This, then, is the context from which I am writing. I am not asking anyone else to agree with or accept this view of reality as their own. It is entirely possible that many other individuals would consider it schizophrenic. That is fine. I document it so that you may better understand the motivations behind what I am about to write.

The events of September the 11th, 2001, were primarily a psychological attack. They were the prelude to a coming attempt on the part of certain individuals to rule the planet via a pretext of pure fear and intimidation. They have been cited on any number of occasions, whenever politicians have desired to return their populations to states of fear, panic, or anxiety.

As a final point, I would encourage people here to learn about the group known as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.  9/11 offers a particularly striking example, of why the name and reputation of science must be taken back from skeptics and debunkers, who for the most part are not scientists themselves.  Again, pancake theory is one of the most grievous mockeries of known physical law, that I think I have ever heard of.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:31:29 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 10:44:36 pm »
I agree with every word.

In fact I watched Jesse's conspiracy of 9/11 which was on cable again last night and they interviewed a volunteer who helped after the aftermath.

He had friends in the control towers from which those planes left and he said they told him everyone knew who was in the planes but the CIA, et al informed them no speak, no tell.  Consequently they have disappeared I think of their own volition, running scared.   Everyone but Joe in the street knew about it I think.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 10:59:40 pm »
The biggest issue with the pancake theory is that it leaves the central (VERY thick and strong) columns standing.  In the NOVA piece where They were trying to explain it, the central columns just kinda faded out at the top of the screen as the floors pancaked, and were never addressed.  I was disgusted with NOVA for putting Their name to such a blatant piece of bull pucky so as to mislead the world in understanding that event.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ichiban

• Regular Members
  • Gold 3
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 11:28:51 pm »
It is important to understand that I have seen a single 9/11 debunker yet, who was not motivated by an inability to tolerate the world view change, that would be required as a result of accepting governmental responsibility.  The debunkers are almost exclusively people who cannot accept the idea that the American government would be sufficiently evil, as to engage in an attrocity of that magnitude.

Well said petrus.  This has been my experience as well, especially debating this subject in the real world (off the message boards). 
Your post was spot on.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 12:21:20 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-iaJXLjIN0[/youtube]

Go to about 7:30 mark.  You will hear about Professor Steve Jones, physicist who analyzed the dust from 9/11 and stated he found explosive in it.  When he reported on that he got fired from his job.

Yep typical, tell the truth and you suffer for it.  Bastards, bastards they are.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:26:14 am by biggles »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 02:20:59 am »
WTC 7 held the Enron investigation records (as well as other companies under the gun)

All those records were destroyed...

Have you heard about the Enron scandal since 9/11?

The area of the pentagon that was hit held all the finacial records of Government over spending and missing trillions that Rumsfeld annouced on Sept 10th, 2001 the day BEFORE when he went on TV to state that 2.3 trillion was missing and 25% of defense spending was unaccounted for

He declared war on that spending... but the next day we forgot all about it as we spent even more going to war in Iraq

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 02:41:22 am »
Destroying or blowing up the paper trail.  I forgot about that Zorgon but I do remember it now you've brought it up.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 07:20:41 am »
I believe that these attacks thus constituted a false flag, psychological operation orchestrated not only against the domestic American population, but with a desire for secondary effects internationally as well.
Would you mind starting a thread based on this post Petrus?  This is an excellent post and deserves a thread of its own.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter