collapse

Author Topic: ZP Final Cut  (Read 59897 times)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
Re: ZP Final Cut
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:21 pm »
Yes, i was thinking 'red oxide' paint that you apply to metal to stop it rusting, it also acts as a base coat. kind of like a 1976 Ford Cortina in the UK :D

Remember Beau Kitselman's notes? Lead Oxide has 3 dorms, the one i need is yellow, not the red one, BUT lead (II) oxide is one of the better dielectrics when mixed with glycerine.
I even set up a small lab to make various dielectric compounds for the TTB stuff, so there could be a connection, especially since a lead coating would help to protect the passengers from radiation......it all adds up.
But at least paint over the red lead, unless they needed it bare for the aforementioned EG application??
Hmm good one ??? ::) :D

Hi Luke,
Yes, lead could serve more than one purpose.  As for protecting the crew...

Podkletnov's GRAVITY GUN has a "danger area" at the one end of the device. 

I do think that there would be some radiation produced when there is movement of ETHER.  (I still smile that the beam travels at 64c)

At the other side there is a danger zone of harmful radiation. This radiation is somehow different from the 'gravity impulse beam'.  This asymmetry is the also an indication that there are macroscopic electro-scalar field components in both the 'gravity impulse beam' and in the danger zone radiation, but with opposite direction and sign. According to Petkov's theory, the 'gravitic' effect is due to a distortion of the Coulomb fields of all the particles in massive objects that are exposed to the gravity impulse beam.

http://members.tele2.nl/kovavla/experiments.html

This may be a safety conern also if "lifters" are exhibiting any EG effect...

:o

Cosmo

ok...i'm still laughing...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:02:05 pm by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 02:37:21 am »
Gold mate :D
Yes Podkletnov gathered a lot of data, & managed to accurately measure the speed of that pulse. If i remember, the danger end is producing x-rays etc and yes it's funny that they appear exactly opposite the gravity pulse.

Here is something we can play with, as soon as i have the mega HV supply finished we can zap some large dielectric targets & see what happens, hmm i need to record x-rays, the best method would be to place photographic film behind the device, zap it a few times & then develop the film, a bit tedious IMO but hey, science involves some sweating now & then, LOL

ETA; Is that a Fruitbat getting zapped by lightning? ;D

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 03:13:24 am »
Gold mate :D
Yes Podkletnov gathered a lot of data, & managed to accurately measure the speed of that pulse. If i remember, the danger end is producing x-rays etc and yes it's funny that they appear exactly opposite the gravity pulse.

Here is something we can play with, as soon as i have the mega HV supply finished we can zap some large dielectric targets & see what happens, hmm i need to record x-rays, the best method would be to place photographic film behind the device, zap it a few times & then develop the film, a bit tedious IMO but hey, science involves some sweating now & then, LOL

ETA; Is that a Fruitbat getting zapped by lightning? ;D

just thinking of his safety...

lol

Cosmo
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 03:31:11 am by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2014, 07:56:26 am »
Well, we never did find out what happened to Naudin's pet hamster Orville ::) Maybe he's in orbit :D Or he got fried, in either case not a happy hamster i think ;)
Also, let's not forget the possible temporal effects of HV fields sustained for a long time. We even designed a test chamber to do just that......i think it's in the gold ring thread or somewhere...

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2014, 08:23:31 pm »
A question about temporal effects and magnetic fields: I had a video somewhere of a large block of aluminum( on the order of 12 kilos) shown being tipped over on the end of an MRI table outside the field; it fell normally; placed inside the field of the machine and tipped over, it fell in slow motion.

Since aluminum is non-magnetic, is the MRI field causing a temporal distortion?

seeker
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:45:40 am by the seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2014, 11:19:20 pm »
A question about temporal effects and magnetic fields: I had a video somewhere of a large block of aluminum( on the order of 12 kilos) shown being tipped over on the end of an MRI table outside the field; it fell normally; placed inside the field of the machine and tipped over, itfell in slow motion.

Since aluminum is non-magnetic, is the MRI field causing a temporal distortion?

seeker

Hi seeker,

It's this effect(Lenz's Law):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBN_cYEgeMA[/youtube]

Odd that a non-magnetic material is affected by a magnetic field, but that is what happens.  Not sure if it's temporally related, but strap a watch to a block of aluminum and see if it syncs with a watch outside of the tube after it's dropped?  Interesting thought...time effect???

Well, we never did find out what happened to Naudin's pet hamster Orville ::) Maybe he's in orbit :D Or he got fried, in either case not a happy hamster i think ;)
Also, let's not forget the possible temporal effects of HV fields sustained for a long time. We even designed a test chamber to do just that......i think it's in the gold ring thread or somewhere...

If ETHER is being moved, safety is a real issue.  If lifters are producing an electrogravitic effect, there may be safety issues that have been overlooked other than the ionization.  I remember the stories of die glocke, the odd effects on living things and the efforts to shield from them...ceramic blocks?...was that it?  Didn't Wright Patterson AFB order similar blocks?  So basically a dielectric wall?  I think these are the types of safety precautions worth considering.  Yes, our new lab must have a room so equipped!   ;)

Cosmo
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:29:16 pm by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 02:15:19 am »
[youtube]fxC-AEC0ROk[/youtube]

took me a few minutes but I found it; Lenz effect? So, does it also effect time flow? I have heard people state that a 30 minute episode in the MRI machine seemed to be much shorter to them... perhaps a subject for a new thread...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 02:48:59 am »
I'll have to come back later on this, some interesting observations but not to do with magnets...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 04:38:41 am »
Odd that a non-magnetic material is affected by a magnetic field, but that is what happens.
Not that odd if the non-magnetic material is a conductor, as (I think) it's the change in the magnetic field that creates a current in the non-magnetic (but conductor) material and that current creates an opposing magnetic field, so it's the same thing as copper wire coil having a magnetic field when supplied with some current.

I saw once a similar demonstration, but with an electromagnet making an aluminium ring jump some six metres in the air, like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7KyVIJ1iE[/youtube]

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 07:12:38 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramagnetism

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Even water is slightly magnetic, that's why you get pretty snowflakes ;)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 07:36:57 am »
seeker,
I don't know about the MRI...time in one of those things seems to go MUCH slower for me.  :'(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramagnetism

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Even water is slightly magnetic, that's why you get pretty snowflakes ;)

Yes, water has some fascinating qualities.

Electric water bridge...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtL3S1v4jw[/youtube]

Cosmo
And you may ask yourself

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:20 pm »
Good one, Cosmo ;)

Not that odd if the non-magnetic material is a conductor, as (I think) it's the change in the magnetic field that creates a current in the non-magnetic (but conductor) material and that current creates an opposing magnetic field, so it's the same thing as copper wire coil having a magnetic field when supplied with some current.

Yes Armap, that is essentially correct. You do get ceramic magnets that are non conductive, and conductors that are non magnetic. Mostly they are both ;)
I would start on dielectrics as being a third property of matter, but i'm too tired, have to sleep.
Later! ;D

Fruitbat

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2014, 05:15:12 am »
Looking for stuff and finding it is a big part of what I do.
I am looking for your glue sticks Luke...
FB.

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2014, 06:40:21 am »
Looking for stuff and finding it is a big part of what I do.
I am looking for your glue sticks Luke...
FB.

Hey cat, do you think fruit bat will show up?

hi Steve!

lol

skyfish
And you may ask yourself

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2014, 03:23:52 pm »
I wonder if anyone(other than the gov) has looked into the field modification possibilities of a Faraday generator?  If Final Cut is accurate, that seems a logical path.

Flux Liner=Electro, Magneto, Gravito...a dynamic application...the capacitors are the "hooks" into space/time and the rotating/induction field is the rotational factor, creating torsion in space/time...an ETHER Vortex, similar to a Tesla Turbine...

Faraday Generator

Tesla Turbine

ETHER Vortex

Much better than simple "displacement"...

Cosmo
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:40:31 pm by COSMO »
And you may ask yourself

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56