collapse

Author Topic: Undo's occassional find  (Read 15396 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Undo's occassional find
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 07:30:46 pm »
We set up our Art Show display encircling this beautiful stainless steel sculpture twice a year!

Check out the base pool...a star of David ???
Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:46:34 pm by Littleenki »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 07:38:27 pm »
Colorado... near Cheyenne Mountain

The Portal on the Edge of Forever

::)
I thought it looked familiar... ;D reminds one of the old Star Trek episode entitled "the city on the edge of forever"...

any details as to its origin or stated purpose?

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 09:12:39 pm »
i'm including this video in the thread because it covers an alternate interpretation of the underground entrances to other worlds, which i had interpreted to be subterranean star gates.  this show, however, discusses the possibility of actual underground cities and civs, from the ancient past.  i don't necessarily agree that that was the final destination (underground, that is) but i see no reason to suggest that there weren't such places, only that my current theory is that the gates were located in deep bodies of water.

anyway, some odd things in this video, so i present it here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPFt9-OkxE&feature=related[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 05:57:32 am »
Hey, Beth!
Great video BTW, Ive seen it before and it does hold some odd questions, doesnt it?

Now for those stargates, I have to agree, if they exsit anywhere still theyre underwater, and the vile vortices of the world will probably be where the frist one is confirmed, albeit decades from now.

I see many similarities to underground and undersea anomalies, and how they could possibly be the key to moving forward in our search for the truth to our past, and it seems Mr branson, and Mr Cameron have taken those first steps towards the next level of understanding for humanity.

The underground city of Derinkyu, did it for me, as when I saw the map of that place, nestled in a giant hill,  immediately though it looked like a maze of control rooms and places where some high tech people had resided, not some cavemen with copper tools!

Geesh, when will the asschaeologists get over the fact we didnt hack these places out by hand, and the pyramids werent built with stone hammers?EtcEtc

Have you ever looked at Yonaguni? I personally think it was hewn from and existing solid rock by an advanced civilization which existed well before our present one, and the whole complex looks like a sarchophagus to me.

I often wonder what is under all that fantastic sculpture, and who made it that way, and why.

There are many others like yonaguni above water, but this one just screams SARCHOPHAGUS!!!

I wonder if it is, what was so horrible they had to bury it like that?

A stargate that malfunctioned?

A nuclear meltdown?

A place where something very sinister is buried?

And then did a later civilization turn it into some sort of worship center later on, before the waters swallowed it up. ??? ??? ???

Cheers,
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 07:18:56 pm »
anyone who is familar with my writings on stargates and related topics will know that i believe the original name of the creator gods of egypt, (also mentioned in the bible as ELOHIM), were the ATUM (yes the egyptian creator god atum was a plural word just like elohim is).  and that adam, also a plural word and the name of an entire race of males and females who were cloned/copied in the images of the atum, were named after their creators, who collectively were called (the) atum.

if you remember nothing else, consider that moses was named after an egyptian pharaoh and was raised as an egyptian. hebrew history was shared across many lines with egyptian history, particularly the older histories.  so in effect, the story of creation in genesis, is told from the perspective of an egyptian pharaoh's (ahmose) adopted son, namely moses.  there's very important information in that text, that has been simply brushed off as goobedly gook, due mainly to translators and critics lack of enough  scientific understanding to realize what they were reading.

the translators of the old testament texts incorrectly referred to adam as man *claiming it meant "generally mankind" when in fact the inference by the translators is male human, and of course, they carried this thru into the story of adam and eve,where adam was a single male human and eve, a single female human.  the differentiation between eve and adam is not gender and never has been.   this is because there were other adam who were females, not just males.  that particular female of the adam race was capable of procreation.  they could be like the gods and make copies of themselves, only in their case it was via sexual reproduction and childbirth, rather than cloning/copying.

otherwise, eve was a modified female adam clone and adam a modified male adam clone, modified a second time to have an expiration date as were all the offspring of the eves and the male adams.

the reason i mention this

the serpent, who was a "sorcerer" (a word that means the same thing as pharmacopeia, et.al, medicine) was a geneticist, a doctor of genetics.  he modified the adam males and females so they too could make copies/clones of themselves and be like the "gods," however, the new version was not the improved version. lol  ouch.  it gave them freedom but not the kind of freedom they would've hoped.

before this modification, new adam were created via cloning/copying. after this modification, vaginal delivery was the only method allowed.  there was henceforth, pain in childbirth.   this new creation was not an adam in the prior sense. whatever the original adamic race looked like, or was capable of, that all changed, as the text clearly indicates that
when the council of the elohim (the atum) found out their little cloned adam creations were now replicating without oversight of any kind, the decision was made to nerf their dna so that it had a destruct code written into it.  their little genetic computers were designed to break down by the time of the end date of warranty, listed on the package. lol

now the reason i bring this up is to suggest that most of the original adamic races were not from this planet.  that earth, in the biblical sense meant ground, clay, dirt, land,  particularly red earth. i think this hints that at least one major place of origin was mars and that one of the gates, particularly the eye of ra gate system, which consisted of two planet earth-planet mars related gates:  the hathor gate (mars) and the sekhmet gate (earth).

this i believe was the gate of paradise, threw which the adams and eves were ejected. although i don't think eden was on mars, at least, not in its current state.  lol

in fact, i believe the original human atum clones were from all over the universe.   i am not sure why the procreative modification was made, other than it would negate the need for cloning facilities.   that part still has me puzzled.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:32:39 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012, 07:38:51 pm »

Any ideas on where they went?

Back to the home planet with their gold they came after?

Was their mission a failure and they all died?

We haven't seen them since.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 07:55:42 pm »

Any ideas on where they went?

Back to the home planet with their gold they came after?

Was their mission a failure and they all died?

We haven't seen them since.

well my take on it is very different than sitchins and alot more like robert morningsky and closest to finis jennigs dake's.  he believed there's a universal government, and that jehovah as a singular god, is the head of it.   i think it's lot more complicated than that. 
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 08:02:57 pm »
I think The Terra Papers gives a good idea of what happened.  Basically the Atum created two races, the henta and the adama.  The henta was created to work the gold mines but later given an upgrade such that They could handle administrative duties, leaving the Atum to leisure and stuff.

The henta, who had reptilian DNA from a race in the Orion sector,  then, with the aid of a renegade group of Orion reptilians, ousted the Atum by taking everything over.  They were in charge anyway...

Interestingly, The Terra Papers say that originally the ASA (the equivalent of the Atum) first created the adapa, which I suspect were clones, and Enki "upgraded" the DNA (likely giving reproductive abilities and) giving them a strand of DNA from a birdlike race which imparted passion, called "the gift of the feather."

These upgraded Humans were called the adama.

The Papers claim that the elite of today are descendants of the henta who threw out Marduk (ASA/Atum), the last of the creator gods.

To be sure...  If this is true, They will be back.

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 08:26:09 pm »
sitchin thought the gates of paradise were just the city gates of enki's e.abzu or enlil's e.kur.  but those gates are also the gates of heaven.  when you mention that to a sitchinite they claim it just means the ziggurat was a stairway to heaven, as you could climb the ziggurat and view all the lands for 5 miles in any direction but the gate references are embedded in as above so below speech, thus placing the gate exits in places like the field constellation etc.   no, those gates were gates into the heavens, not gates of a city.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 02:39:16 am »
was just listening to a guy on an old art bell show. his name was john rhodes (i think that's how it's spelled). he brought up several reasons why he thought there was a reptilian/grey civ underground on earth. well if there is, there's likely also the same underground mars, underground moon, and etc, which is why the idea there are subterranean gates that lead to places in the heavens, is still a possibility.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 05:07:00 am »
I bet there is, Beth.  I know that, according to TTP, the Henta mostly lived underground, so as to mine the gold.  Except for the Ones who went into administration.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 05:22:27 am »
Hi Undo!

You mentioned this in the second post of this thread.
dunno if you remember how your theory of the gates of the deep being used to pump water to this planet's oceans from mars, caused me to find a whole series of "bull of heaven" data that seemed to be related.  the info included the whole thing with hathor and the red disk (mars) headdress surmounted by bull's horns found on the heads of various  egyptian "gods." which lead all the way back to pre-dynastic egyptian artforms, said to be early depictions of hathor. remember that?

I really am not going to read all the 300 pages again:D But maybe you can point somewhere I can read about this some more? It sticks perfectly with my findings on Mars and my ideas about some things.

Or Zorgon can help.

Greetings Lunica

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 09:43:05 am »
Hi Undo!

You mentioned this in the second post of this thread.
I really am not going to read all the 300 pages again:D But maybe you can point somewhere I can read about this some more? It sticks perfectly with my findings on Mars and my ideas about some things.

Or Zorgon can help.

Greetings Lunica

i'm trying to recall all of it.  leaky memory.  let me see....
in one of the akkadian-babylonian texts, it refers to the bull of heaven going on a rampage.  first it sucked up all the houses, trees and water, and then it spit them all out again.   the traditional stance is that that was likely a reference to something like a tornado or hurricane.  however, one day z was reading my theories and said maybe the water on earth during the flood was from mars.   that triggered a series of queries in my head, where i filed back thru related data to see if there might be something to it.

what part in particular are you interested in?
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 09:59:13 am »
the biblical verses that add the most credence to a subterranean civ are 1) the "serpent" is condemned to eat the dirt  and 2)  you shall bruise his head and he shall bruise your heel, suggesting that man is standing on  / above the serpent, not just in the sense of snake on the ground, but also in the sense of snake IN the ground.   

bible verses often say alot with very few words. sometimes the "Alot" part is filled in by our imaginations and sometimes it means precisely what you think it means and other times it's just one layer of info, superimposed over another layer, which is superimposed over another layer, and the more you learn, the more you realize what level of genius would be necessary to take a verse with maybe 15 words in it, and have it explain in detail, several different concepts at the same time, all superimposed on each other.

it's incredible.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 12:24:05 pm »
i'm trying to recall all of it.  leaky memory.  let me see....
in one of the akkadian-babylonian texts, it refers to the bull of heaven going on a rampage.  first it sucked up all the houses, trees and water, and then it spit them all out again.   the traditional stance is that that was likely a reference to something like a tornado or hurricane.  however, one day z was reading my theories and said maybe the water on earth during the flood was from mars.   that triggered a series of queries in my head, where i filed back thru related data to see if there might be something to it.

what part in particular are you interested in?
Thanks!

I am simple interested in the part where the water and other things going from Mars to Earth. haha  ;D
I got those ideas in someway also. Its interesting someone else proposes the same idea with a totally other reason.

My Idea?
Since I am confident about having found a lot of "paintings" on the surface of Mars, and a lot of other people too, the more you see connections. Where to find them, there are areas to find a lot, and areas where you find none. You also see so much different "art", humans, "everydays life", animals etc... Like a museum.
Some are to complex to just ignore, but also to present. Its absurd. Just absurd... There is to much to handle. So I stopped. I know enough. It costs a lot of time and efford to colorize all the images and present all those things.

I "see" two things happening in short and simple english (lol)

1. The Mars People really have "painted" all sorts of life. Why would they do that? The animals for instance are to be found on Earth and not on Mars. (well... maybe not always) its just odd.
2. Some surface "paintings" seem to be little story boards. I once or twice saw all different but same sized "craters". They look very similar to cell life. every crater was a next step. Every crater presented the same thing in a later stadium.  (maybe if really interested I manage to dig one example up out of my crappy and not that organized little database  ::) )

I saw somethig like this:

Thinking about possibilities way beyond our present technology. Maybe a lot of life has his origin from Mars. Mars was collapsing do to all sorts of planetary catastrophes and they rescued them to Earth.

Mars has SO MANY connections to earth... why not also this. There must be something?  8)

Lunica

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]