collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70725 times)

deuem

Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2012, 08:28:10 am »
Good evening folks,

This response is in general to a question Mr. Littleenki asked me but any one can chime in. The floor is always open…

HI, as I posted before I found a square lifter rig with 4 triangles on UTbe and downloaded it to take a look. The video has some problems for my work so I will state them first.

The lifter is nice shinny aluminum!

It is sitting on a white table!

The general lighting is high. Even hard to see the wires in the video!

OK, I did some frame grabs at different locations in the video.

The following opinion is only based on a very limited 8 photo shots in an environment that is not so well suited for me. This number of few shots and with the problems is no where near any scientific results you would all like to see. I am just sharing WIP. Work in process…

So read it just as the first Deuem test that needs a lot of work…..

I found no atmospheric interference at all.

I found only a very small glow around the wires and only if they were up against black. Against the white back ground, zip.

I would expect to find an air current flow that I might pick up, I found none.

When the wires were in the light I could not see them at all.

I found nothing on the aluminum at all. Way to shinny for me to tell anything.

Ok now for some guessing. Please don’t shot Deuem. I would expect to find at least a very small tear drop air disturbance under each wire where the reported air flow should be. Maybe blowing some smoke in the photo would help. A little lingering puff should do. It looks like the wires are running cold for their size. The time I caught some action against the black might have been from light reflection but it was constant. Need more work done on this.

In general, I don’t know what I found or didn’t find means anything. I would like to do a smoke shot with back bounced lighting on a black back ground to remove stray light and shine.

Now if anyone has a lifter and what’s that tested, either post it here or email me with it. If emailed I will keep it off line and never post the photo. If you want to, then you post it. I do think it would be fair to at least post the results with no photos since this is where it originated. Again by the supplier, not me!

If anyone comes across a video in the dark or with the above mentioned items please let me know and I will give it a try.

In my personal opinion at this moment which is not backed up by any facts at all, just sharing is.

It looked to me that the lifter jumped way to fast to be flying from just some Ion wind. In the video it jumped to about 9 inches high in 3 or so frames. I can go back and run the math for speed later. But that is pretty darn fast with no propeller or rocket engine to assist. Like I mentioned above, if it is wind, I have 2 problems, I can’t see the disturbance yet and why so fast. This is my food for thought and in no way am I trying to down any ones ideas, just bring some up. As you might guess, I am not leaning towards this being the Ion lifting it but another force and the Ion trail a simple bi-product of the electricity. Bottom line: to lift that much mass, I would expect some kind of down draft. I will remain open minded on this till after many tests have been run. I think a smoke test should be run. It should show the disturbance in the air. Maybe even run a strobe on the unit while filming.

Thank you,
Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2012, 10:35:58 am »
Hey, Dueum, its good to see youve gotten a shot of a lifter in operation!
Id send a pic of mine, but its not able to be fired up now, maybe later next week.

What we found when operating it, was there was a movement of air around it and it was quite strong at times. Also the corona was only visible in the dark, and had a slight blueish tint.

It popped right up to the ends of its tethers, and stayed there with ease, and showed some odd sounds,the usual stuff, hissing and buzzing, and I have to think that those sounds should manifest as light differences for you.

Heres a site with some good info on lifters and the tech involved, with good pics you may find better than what you have now.

Www.Tesladownunder.com

With all the corona discharge in the air, it seems there should be some odd anomalies in your Dueum process, but as Ive never actually used it I cant offer any guesses other than the force seen is something we still have no clue as to where and what it stems from, besides the bb effect.

Try that site for better pics, and Ill get back soon!

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

deuem

« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2012, 10:50:12 am »
Thanks and I will go to that site. Can you get your hands on a smoke stick? Oh, Yea, night shots with zip bang boom should work well also. I really want to catch that air running by and figure out the lift speed. This vid I worked off of is 95% white and there is little to make out. Need dark and smoke and a night shot like the Orbs no flash.
Deuem

Edit, Just went out to that site, I can have a field day on the tesla coils. those guys pull out all the stops. TY
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:06:18 am by deuem »

deuem

« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2012, 09:44:31 am »
I told you all that I had downloaded a square lifter video with 4 triangles in it.

I have now measured the video as best I can and will state some results.

This is not a scientific paper. Just UT video results the best I could in CAD.

The video was at 30fps

The entire lifting process took 16 frames of time till it hit the tethers end.

For the first few frames it rattled around and gained about 1 inch in height bouncing tip to tip

Then it lose a bit of height in the next frame.

In the next few frames it did the same thing now up to 2 inches

Then it lose a bit of height in the next frame.

In the next 6 frames it jumped to 8 inches and stopped. The jump being around 6 inches. 1313mm

I will not count the last frame because it is hard to tell when it hit its tether

So in the 5 frames of jump it reached a speed of 17.6 MPH

What is difficult to understand is the rate of climb. It is not a ramp up in velocity. It was pretty constant all the way with the 3d frame being slightly faster than the other 4. A very slight curve in the middle.

Now I know this is just a UT video and it is very difficult to work up exact numbers on this kind of test, but it was the best I could do with what I have. It would be nice to evaluate a better and longer lift under better conditions. But I feel it did answer some of my own questions on the lift part. It was almost instant from the moment it stopped shaking. It seems to have a constant acceleration. Again I would like to stress it is only 1 video and I would need to run a lot more tests to see what they all do. I do not know of anything that has a constant lift. Maybe some of you can chime in on that.

The lifter also took 5 frames to free fall when the power stopped. Hum? I did not run the fall for numbers.

If I can get other lift videos, I will look them over the same way.

The actual height numbers in millimeters

0  14  41  69  118  328  324  329  317  494  488  730  1009  1363  1598  1801  1944

The difference in Height frame to frame in millimeters

0  14  27  28  49  210  -4  5  -12  177  -6  242  279  354  235  203  143

Thanks for reading, if I messed up on any of the Math I am sure one of you will catch it. HOD

Deuem

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2012, 11:00:50 am »
That was very cool to read, Deuem. It makes me see in a new way and what I see is amazing!

Thanks,
rose
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:15:18 am by rose »

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2012, 11:17:42 am »
Everytime I look at those numbers, I get a chill. The frame to frame change is so dramatic.

rose

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2012, 12:24:50 pm »
This is a GOOD forum Linda.

Thank you we try...

I have found a good deal of information here, even if writers don't respond where to purchase their books.

Perhaps that person is not responding because certain people here have made that person feel unwelcome? Just a thought

As to those books they are not for sale, they are small free ebooks available on the Living Moon, under that authors section on the front page of the website

I have found that the principles that John Lear discusses resemble a good deal of Tibetan/Buddhist teachings.

Yes interesting that  ;)

I came here to create a presence

Seems you have :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2012, 12:46:25 pm »
I would like to follow up on a note that Zorgon wrote and I have also wrote about. "Size"

Maybe this has happened and I don't know.

If people can get a lifter to work at 2 or 3 feet in size, why not just scale everything up to 10 x or 50x this scale and see what happens. It is only balsa wood and foil. People do this with kites for example. If anyone can answer this with out reveling top secrets, I would like to hear it. My only motive in asking this is curiosity. Seeing how I weigh about 800 times what a mouse weighs. It is going to take that Phoenix triangle to get just me in the air. Is there a simple answer to this?

In reference to the actual reason for it lifting is my second question that I will save for July 3rd. I am doing some homework and need time to think about it.

Thanks Deuem

Been busy...

Did you get an answer to that yet?

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2012, 12:59:46 pm »
Where is the Gold Ring?

[youtube]Gk4Ntcq5uNg[/youtube]

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2012, 01:06:44 pm »
Zorgon,
Cast Your EYE at this,
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/
The all seeing eye is an electrical consequence , as is gravity...light... heat .. cold ..matter....You.
hobbit

deuem

« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2012, 11:56:11 pm »
Everytime I look at those numbers, I get a chill. The frame to frame change is so dramatic.

rose

Well, a big "thank you" Rose, I guess I did this just for you. I am glad at least one person read it. The rest seem to be very busy.

It is Ok, we are moving on and up.

Deuem

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2012, 12:05:22 am »

Well, a big "thank you" Rose, I guess I did this just for you. I am glad at least one person read it. The rest seem to be very busy.

It is Ok, we are moving on and up.

Deuem
I for another read it with great interest, as I have in all of your most valuable and appreciated efforts.
I always look for sequencing...been as I find so much in nature.
hobbit

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2012, 01:09:27 am »
The all seeing eye is an electrical consequence , as is gravity...light... heat .. cold ..matter....You.

Very esoteric, Hobbit, and a very interesting link

But I would think the Eye of Sauron would be more the all seeing eye

Image Credit: NASA/JPL/HUBBLE

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2012, 01:16:26 am »
I think the eye has at least 3 meanings/levels. ;)

deuem

« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2012, 04:14:33 am »
A chart for the numbers I posted

Deuem
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:20:11 am by deuem »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56