collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134359 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2017, 02:10:05 pm »
the penny thing and the bear thing.. just lazy writting that went viral..with the internet  it's out and broadcast before anyone does a fact check..so that doesn't impress me much

I would agree with you on that except that Micjer dug up his photo album from HIS memories and we have THIS

So I would say that debunks the "lazy writing" theory :P

What I find fascinating is that the photo exists  because in all previous cases I looked at the photos all changed to reflect the current timeline  THIS one didn't 

We cannot just brush off the little changes as insignificant because it's the little changes that show up more frequently

Like in Back to the Future  when Marty finally repaired the damge to the timelines they created, when he got back home there were small changes   but as he said  "Close enough"

Same in Sliders  when they finally got home it was CLOSE but there were minor differences that were not of major importance in the sheme of things, but they were noticable

So how about TINKERBELL?  Flying over the Disney Castle writing the name and dotting the "i" with her wand?

Never happened :P

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:12:50 pm by zorgon »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2017, 03:02:03 pm »

random comments

on the pic i can see a Jcpenn  and that's it.. so if there's more the pic needs to be centered better

also a lot of small retail folk will do a name similair to a main chain  cause people are easily fooled
or the company that put the sign up had to fix it later - to find that out you would need place and time line and local info

you and others here are constantly bringing up tv progams/stories to strengthen your point of view..i have seen some of that stuff way after it was popular..and i think they are good to mention but not as a true happening..mostly they can be used to smack an idea into existence for someone who watched to "make it so"..lol

there is someone who used to be here (and i think still is) who has a pic of a portal with a being(?) emerging.. hopefully that person will step forward and share
and guess what it was taken in texas..sorry i can't remember where

on the tinkerbell.. hey they change ads don't ya know....how much of what your parents told you they saw have you seen..  things do change..
remember the whole story of space that disney did way back (bet ya don't but i posted it on here somewhere in a different conversation)

i'm, not trying to knock any of the theories..just narrow down the possibilities of what is actually happening
you know.. what Arthur Conan Doyle said
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2017, 03:31:23 pm »
on the pic i can see a Jcpenn  and that's it.. so if there's more the pic needs to be centered better

Seriously?  WOW I can clearly see the "y"

there is someone who used to be here (and i think still is) who has a pic of a portal with a being(?) emerging.. hopefully that person will step forward and share
and guess what it was taken in texas..sorry i can't remember where

Don't recall that one

on the tinkerbell.. hey they change ads don't ya know....how much of what your parents told you they saw have you seen..  things do change..

yes things change, logo's change but I saw that Tinkerbell intro on all the disney movies i watched years ago...  and there is no trace of it now.  I understand you are wanting to give this whole deal a mundane logical explanation, but it's not working :P  IF it was a company change, then pulling up old copies of the videos would still have it.  If the old VHS videos do NOT have it, well people can make spelling errors to be sure, but they don't imagine or make up a whole intro scene

As to you seeing only the JCpenn  in that photo.... oddly enough when i wrote that commeny my first thought was to say "unless it appears different to people in THIS timeline"  Most interesting that you do not see the "Y"

So I did a screen cap up what I see in the pasted image  If you still cannot see the "Y"  then "Houston we have a serious problem"

http://thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/04images/Time/JCPenny_002.png

remember the whole story of space that disney did way back (bet ya don't but i posted it on here somewhere in a different conversation)

I assume you mean the Disney UFO one?  Yes I have that

i'm, not trying to knock any of the theories..just narrow down the possibilities of what is actually happening
you know.. what Arthur Conan Doyle said
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Fair enough :P  but Tinkerbell WAS a reality and now she is gone :P

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2017, 03:38:11 pm »

hey you don't recall the portal thing cause it wasn't on here it was a personal conversation between me and that person

what i was saying is that  the pic is cut off on my screen and that's why i can't see anymore of if.. in you link i could see half of the Y
the text area of the thread is  not as large as it used to be and i don't know if it is me or what..

i also remember tinkerbell every sunday cause that was main entertainment..
but not everything has been saved.. why else would they have the way back machine stuff?
and the fact that not everything is on line is another reason to keep your books and letters and stuff..
info is being funneled

so there :P

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2017, 03:53:36 pm »
Tinkerbell is still there, it varies from movie to movie. 

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »
I don't see the "Y" right away either. I have to move pictures and videos around to see everything.

It's just a forum formatting issue.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2017, 04:08:44 pm »

Thanks Irene

i just went to my profile to see if i could change anything but no improvement on the size of the text box

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »
Tinkerbell is still there, it varies from movie to movie. 

Interesting collection of intros, but I did not see the one in which I remember every Sunday afternoon.  Large tinkerbell appears on left side with wand and dots the I.   
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2017, 04:26:20 pm »

Thanks Irene

i just went to my profile to see if i could change anything but no improvement on the size of the text box
Otter, all you have to do, with the image on screen, is hold control and push minus one time
 I had the same issue until Thor told me...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2017, 04:32:31 pm »

seeker
do i need to be on the pic or do i just do that to change the whole space..or do i do it every time
thanks..big hugs

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2017, 05:01:03 pm »
hey you don't recall the portal thing cause it wasn't on here it was a personal conversation between me and that person

Ah that would explain it :P

what i was saying is that  the pic is cut off on my screen and that's why i can't see anymore of if.. in you link i could see half of the Y
the text area of the thread is  not as large as it used to be and i don't know if it is me or what..

It is you :P

There are several fixes  #1 control + or - adjucts the size of the view of a page (works on all programs FYI) I use it a lot to read small text
#2  RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on image and select 'view image' will show the entire image  The forum defaults images to a max of 640 wide  Usually just clicking on the image will also show the entire thing

i also remember tinkerbell every sunday cause that was main entertainment..
but not everything has been saved.. why else would they have the way back machine stuff?

Not everything has been saved on the internet to be sure and the wayback machine is awesome  BUT that Disney intro WOULD have been saved on all those old VHS copies of the movies :D Since we still have them all in mint condition. I will pull some up and see if the intro is still there

But I am glad you at least remeber it :P I was beginning to worry you were so far out as to be hopelessly lost in space :D

and the fact that not everything is on line is another reason to keep your books and letters and stuff..
info is being funneled
so there :P

So if its NOT on the old copies of those movies?  Then what? :P  Do the info funnelers have a secret device to erase my video copies? 

So there :P

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2017, 05:12:53 pm »

This is close to what I remember.  Perhaps there is a difference between Wonderful World Of Disney and just Disney Movies.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2017, 08:29:19 pm »

So if its NOT on the old copies of those movies?  Then what? :P  Do the info funnelers have a secret device to erase my video copies? 

So there :P

NO  if it is NOT on your old copies then YOU HAVE PROOF  of a flip ..becasue so many do remember those sunday hours of wonder and tinkerbell  flying over and waving her wand..

so
go dig them out.. and if it's NOT on there.. we have to start counting heads to see how many of us are in the group that was switched somehow...

see me being stubborn is  one more step  to figuring this thing out...

cause it isn't enough to know it happened/happens... next step is a plan on what to do with the info

and thanks for the tip on fixing the pic size

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2017, 08:37:28 pm »
count me and my son as two; he is a little wiggy right now over it...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2017, 09:02:28 pm »

ok i must be really bad at following directions cause  control and minus made everything even smaller
soooooooooo
i've been messing around to see what i could have done or can do
and
directly above the pegasus research consortium on the right hand side is a tiny little square
and i clicked on it
and stuff spread out and in that same banner is a slide bar to go left and right and i took it from far left to center
and
WALL LA.. big change and i can see the pic now

;D   8)    doin the happy dance here

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]