collapse

Author Topic: MIB's - Men in Black  (Read 23844 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: MIB's - Men in Black
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2016, 07:44:29 pm »
Just found THIS image today on FB

MIB standing looking at the model of the Moon they used for Apollo missions

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:15:06 pm by zorgon »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2016, 04:44:06 am »
Just found THIS image today on FB

MIB standing looking at the model of the Moon they used for Apollo missions
Really? I thought that photo was called Dreaming Light.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2018, 01:37:13 pm »
Really? I thought that photo was called Dreaming Light.

Whatever the title :P it's still a man in black looking at the moon :P stop being silly :P

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2018, 02:15:56 am »
The MIB phenomena could be transmitted across the neural network to specific receivers who than report it to the readers in news article, books and word a mouth. There's to many reports to ignore it as bs. To many credible people telling tales of being confronted by strangers in dark cars and suits warning to keep ya mouth shut or else.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2016/04/creepy-stories-of-the-real-men-in-black/

Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2018, 02:58:11 pm »
Hi Gigas... oddly enough the MIB topic came up again a few days ago someone asking me what I had on them.  I discovered I had not transferred this thread to the web page yet so am doing that now.

John Lear is back and on a roll on facebook since he got off the oxycodone  Seems that Kratom has cleared up his head  so we will have some new material soon

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2018, 09:05:02 pm »
Apparently, there is a new MIB Movie coming out........ just after Zorgs posts his info, to cloud our minds.
It is supposed to star Will Smith's son and Tommy Lee Jones' daughter.
Apparently there is a threat from a group called Pegasus  :o ::)
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2018, 06:31:31 am »
Hi Gigas... oddly enough the MIB topic came up again a few days ago someone asking me what I had on them.  I discovered I had not transferred this thread to the web page yet so am doing that now.

John Lear is back and on a roll on facebook since he got off the oxycodone  Seems that Kratom has cleared up his head  so we will have some new material soon

Hello Mr Zorgon, great to hear Johns back in the game. I saw Kerry Cassidy did a 4 part vid at the lear 20 last summer. I watched three of the vids and have to get back to 4 one a these days. Unfortunately I refuse to participate on facebook and can only read the action.

I'll have my eye on this thread for further developments.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2018, 04:37:41 pm »

When the FBI Spent Decades Hunting for a Soviet Spy on Its Staff

A tip provided by a double-agent for the KGB set off one of the most self-destructive mole hunts in FBI history

One spring night in 1962 a short, stocky Russian walked into the FBI office in Midtown Manhattan and offered his services as a spy for the United States. Aleksei Kulak, then 39, was working undercover as a science official at the United Nations. He said he was unhappy with his progress at his true employer, the KGB.

Kulak was taking a huge risk simply by entering the FBI office. The building was on East 69th Street at the corner of Third Avenue—just three blocks from the Soviet U.N. mission on Park Avenue at 68th Street, which provided cover for dozens of KGB agents. “Aren’t you worried they may be watching the FBI building?” an FBI agent asked.

“No,” Kulak replied. “All of our people are out covering a meeting with your guy, Dick.”

Your guy, Dick.

The Russian was clearly saying that the KGB had a mole inside the FBI. With those three words, he set off an earthquake inside the bureau that reverberated for decades—and remains unsettled even now.

Kulak became the FBI’s Bureau Source 10, with the code name FEDORA. (Behind his back, agents called him Fatso.) The FBI assigned the code name UNSUB Dick, “UNSUB” being the term for “unknown subject,” to the mole that Kulak said was hidden inside the bureau.

Kulak had scarcely left the FBI building that evening before the bureau launched a mole hunt that “shook the foundations of the bureau,” says David Major, who spent 24 years as an FBI counterintelligence agent and was the first bureau official assigned to the National Security Council in the White House. Over the course of three decades, hundreds of agents’ careers fell under the shadow of the investigation. In terms of corrosive effect, Major cites only one comparable event in U.S. intelligence history: the notorious mole hunt James Jesus Angleton conducted within the CIA, which paralyzed the agency’s Soviet operations and destroyed or damaged the careers of as many as 50 loyal CIA officers between 1961 and 1974, when Angleton was fired. “You know how Angleton ripped apart the agency,” Major, who retired from the FBI in 1994, told me. “Well, the same thing happened to the bureau. Dick ripped the bureau apart. But it never became public.”

I first learned of UNSUB Dick while researching my 2002 book, Spy: The Inside Story of How the FBI’s Robert Hanssen Betrayed America. When I approached Major back then about the hunt for Dick, he replied, “You make my hair stand on end when you say that name. How do you know about UNSUB Dick?” and declined to discuss the matter any further. But with the passage of time, Major—and several others—recently agreed to talk about it. This article, based on interviews with 30 current or former FBI agents, traces the course and effects of one of the most sensitive investigations in the bureau’s history—and what is, as far as can be determined, the first mole hunt in the history of the FBI. “This was the first,” says R. Patrick Watson, a counterintelligence agent in New York at the time and later a deputy assistant director of the FBI for intelligence operations. “I’m not aware of any prior to Dick.”

The bureau’s first task was to ensure that it didn’t assign the mission of finding Dick to Dick himself. To reduce that risk, the hunt was given to two trusted senior counterintelligence agents, Joseph J. Hengemuhle and Joseph J. Palguta, who were good friends as well as colleagues. Hengemuhle was “a big, burly guy, over six feet, brash—cuss words were every other word,” recalls Michael J. Waguespack, another seasoned FBI counterspy. “He was the Soviet program in New York.” Hengemuhle would later move to FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C., as Soviet section chief; he retired in 1987 and died in 1989. Palguta, too, loomed large—he was “a big, balding, stocky guy, very intense,” says Watson. “I always thought he was Slavic. You didn’t want to tell him he looked like a Russian—he didn’t like that.” But Palguta had taught himself Russian from Berlitz recordings and was fluent in the language. According to John J. O’Flaherty, another former counterintelligence agent, his accent was convincing enough that he would sometimes pose as a Russian. Palguta worked as a counterspy in New York for 27 years. He retired in 1976 and died in 1988.

Armed with little more than a name—and uncertain whether it was the target’s real name or a KGB code name—Hengemuhle and Palguta set out to catch a mole.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/when-the-fbi-spent-decades-hunting-for-a-soviet-spy-on-its-staff-15561/

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:18:36 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2018, 07:15:26 pm »
Final Three UFO Files Released By UK Government Reveal A Very British Conspiracy

By Katie Spalding
02 JUL 2018, 14:51

In the latest in a series of revelations bound to excite any conspiracy theorists out there, the UK government has finally released the last of its newly-declassified UFO files.

Those following the saga will remember that the UK’s Ministry of Defence supposedly released all its UFO-related intelligence back in 2013 – before admitting that 18 documents had been held back as they contained potentially sensitive information. Then, last year, 15 of those documents were released without fanfare, finally revealing to ufologists the disappointing news that “no UFO sighting … has ever revealed anything to suggest an extra-terrestrial presence.”

Now, finally, the last three are cleared and ready to go to the National Archives. And, while you won’t find stories of little green men or narrowly-avoided alien invasions, they do show the UK took the threat of UFOs – or, to use their own incredibly British terminology, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” (UAP) – more seriously than they have been willing to admit.

The first revelation contained in the new files shows that the MoD ran two desks dealing with UFO sightings between 1947 and 1997. Although one of these desks was known to the public, taking calls from citizens reporting possible UFO sightings, the second was classified and staffed by intelligence experts working to investigate possible extra-terrestrial threats.

One apparently serious concern revealed by the dossier was that a hostile government – China or the then-USSR – had captured their own UFO and might use alien technology to attack the UK. And obviously, Britain was on the lookout for their own interplanetary leg-up: the reports show that officials expressed a major interest in the UK finding their own little ET to help them fight the communists.

"Monitor all reports in case in the future the hitherto unknown/not understood underlying phenomena is being exploited by another nation," a senior Air Force Commander is revealed to have written. "An actual – or potential enemy – could develop a flying device with the characteristics that these phenomena seem to have …high velocities, sharp manoeuvre, stationary flight and few radar returns.” The RAF was to be informed of “…novel technologies which might be useful to their programmes ...Propulsion, stealth and any novel electromagnetic technologies are of particular interest.”

The MoD’s UFO unit was closed in 2000 after an investigation, also declassified this year, concluded that UAP reports "do not demonstrably provide information useful for Defence Intelligence.” But is that just another layer of the conspiracy? Perhaps the truth is still out there ... but, sadly, the chances are it's probably not.

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/final-three-ufo-files-released-by-uk-government-reveal-a-very-british-conspiracy/

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter