collapse

Author Topic: Bad Cops. Discussion Thread  (Read 32192 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Bad Cops. Discussion Thread
« on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:48 pm »
Bad Cops. Whatcha gonna do when they come for YOU

Discussion Thread...

NOTE: This is not a bash the cops thread, but intended to bring to light the bad apples and what happens to them, which in most cases is a slap on the wrist

Please only post verified cases. We don't need to add to the BS stories out there

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:26:54 pm by zorgon »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: Bad Cops. Discussion hread
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:06:06 pm »
i got kinda one.
i got a schizo wife yall know.her meds quick working and the doc wouldnt put her in the nut house.she left the doors open at night with all the lights on snd 90°f outside.those giant florida g mosquitoes were biting me.i hadnt dlept in five days for fear dhe would burn house doen.i took my gun and threatenef her.she started walking fown road.i cslled cops to warn them she was on the loose and what i did to keep from dying.they came snd arrested me.i at first rsn from the twenty eight year old cop snd he fell in the wet grass.then i stopped snd let him arrest me.after i bailed out the next afternoon.my wife was gone.she tried to steal a car to go to hospital.they pr bonded her out.then she snuck into a guys motel room when he went to his csr
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 03:10:08 pm »
Where to start.

New york a guy shoots his boss on the street, walks away, two cops are pointed in which direction the guy went, cops come up on guy, guy turns and cops open up killing the guy, a couple of other people standing around and wounding 8 other people. Good shooting.

Cop shoots 7 year old girl point blank in the head on a swat smash the door invasion. He will be charged but with what and how long, will be a coin toss.

Oklahoma cop drives up a driveway to an empty home to ask directions to a location. Cop exits squad, dog from the home runs around cop, cop shoots dog in head and kills it. Cop calls in back up to make some fake story how the dog attacked.

Home owner arrives home and the cops tell her the dog attacked and was killed. She goes reviews the security video footage and clearly sees the cop could have just gotten back in the sqaud but instead pulled his gun and fired.

Cops are told there is video showing what happend. Cops, back peddling,  make a plea not to tell anything of this and they will pay some cash to keep quiet.

Green bay, cops are called to a fight in progress, man with weapon. Cops get there to late and perp is gone, no shots, no weapon other than a bat pulled when perp is confronted by mulitple assailants.

Day later cops catch up to guy with bat driving down town green bay. Cops stop car, order perp out and on the ground, perp does as told but is scared and runs. 4 Cops open up on the running guy firing 33 rounds with 11 hitting perp in the back killing him. The other 22 wild shots hit door ways, buildings and go through a tavern window where an illegal is bussing dishes as the wild shot hits this guy in the chest. Ya he got some serious cash.

I can go on and on with these criminals killing people.

Good cops stay quiet knowing they will either be killed or bullied on the job by other cops and superiors.

FYI, cops are now trained by israeli chertoff training. Nuff said.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 03:14:02 pm »
car.
they  then took her to the nut house.
while there they revoked her bond on the car theft.because she didnt show up to hearing.i told the judge and he didnt care.
then they let her out of hospital and she came back to town and went to local hospital for help.
they called the cops and the cops called me to come get her.i told them that she got a warrant and her meds arent working.shes your problem.they took her to jail and called me every week begging me to come bail her out.i said not until the meds work.two months later she wad stable and i bailed her out.

Dumbledore

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 03:17:32 pm »
The comment I'm going to make here, is not intended to "bash the police," because while yes, although they are completely responsible for their actions, there are a number of cultural and legal problems here which they are not responsible for.

The first problem is the fact that 9/11 has created an environment where, there are no practical operational limits on a police officer's power.  As far as contemporary cops are concerned, they say jump, and civilians say how high; and if that isn't the way it goes, then in their minds they can kill you, and they very often will get away with it.

I've said before that the only way to challenge the decision or behaviour of a police officer, without potentially getting shot, is to do so in the courtroom.  When you're standing in front of a cop in the street, it's vital to understand that in his mind, he literally has the power of life or death where you are concerned.  Even if this isn't necessarily true in other countries, it is absolutely true in America.

The second problem is cultural.  America is a country now where the degree of reverence that is shown towards police and the military, has gone light years beyond what is remotely healthy.  This reinforces the legal blank cheque that cops have been given due to the GWOT, but it also has an even worse effect of establishing an adversarial relationship between police and civilians.

As far as police officers are concerned, if you are a civilian, then you are the enemy; and you are also a second class citizen, for whom the law applies much more strictly than it does for them.  The police believe adamantly in the proverbial thin blue line, and they also believe that they and civilians stand on opposing sides of it.

My own psychological relationship with the police, is the same as that which I would have with a lion, a white pointer shark, or any other large, fierce, predatory animal.  I do not hate them, but I do regard them as at least potentially being lethally dangerous to me, and I do NOT want to cross paths with them, if I can at all avoid it.  The problem is actually not that I dislike them, as much as I expect them to dislike me.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 03:21:18 pm »
then i went to court and they gave me 30days.i go to jail and the next morning the judge lets me out and puts me on six month probation.my wife was conned into a plea with three years probation.
now her meds have worked better but not perfect.copd and doctors didnt do there job and we had to pay for it.

frig THE POLICE !!!!

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 03:30:56 pm »
augh com on .its so easy to bash them.

i once went to college to be a cop.the classes are taught in a way that creates paranoia.i saw it first hand.

petrus is right about court.its easier to tear them a new one in front of a jury.i actually get off on it.ive been away from them for five years and the last time i spoke to one i straightup told him .every cop that has ever laid a hand on me.no longer is no longer employed at the job they had.
its called the rule in texas.the cops are questioned separately with the rest outside.their stories never match.no matter how hard they try

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
bad cops
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 08:57:08 pm »
i just want to say .i think this thread is brilliant.i would call it insurance.it amazes me that zorgon would start it as usually the older generation doesnt reallize how bad it really is out there.ive had to deal with these bad cops for years.luckily im big enough and smart enough to make life miserable for most who have bothered me.a big thanks goes out to zorgon.
the bong law in florida just proves the prison industry is a real problem in this country.we can all use this thread as evidence if we end up in the wrong situation.again,thankyou zorgon.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: bad cops
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 05:53:36 am »
we can all use this thread as evidence if we end up in the wrong situation.
Just be sure they cannot use it against you. :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 08:19:05 am »
when ive been in court ive used the corrupt cop argument but at the time it wasnt well known.now i could download a list.judges like evidence before making an accusation.if this thread gets big.then i could milk days just pointing these facts out.this demoralizes the police and puts them in their place.plus it adds reasonable doubt to the juries mind think.its all about destroying the police state in the usa.

Dumbledore

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 11:12:44 am »
In England the good ole Bobbys just beat the carp out of you, then book you for 'resisting arrest'

Works every time ::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 06:33:14 pm »
.it amazes me that zorgon would start it as usually the older generation doesnt reallize how bad it really is out there

Did a lot at OM and ATS and on the TSA too  I guess I need to do a TSA thread here :D

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 06:43:03 pm »
In England the good ole Bobbys just beat the carp out of you, then book you for 'resisting arrest'

Works every time ::)

Greetings:

There is a 'user fee' attached to the word carp.

And you know that.   :P

Please send the 'user fee' to Peggy.   :P

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Re: Bad Cops. Discussion Thread
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 11:07:11 pm »
All on the right track, here is some expert advice!
One of the best, professional presentations ever.

:D

DontTalktoPolice
A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you
why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police.

[youtube]6wXkI4t7nuc[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:14:05 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: Bad Cops. Discussion Thread
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 07:20:30 am »
All on the right track, here is some expert advice!
One of the best, professional presentations ever.

:D

DontTalktoPolice
A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you
why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police.

[youtube]6wXkI4t7nuc[/youtube]

Excellent video...you saved me the trouble of going looking for it as I was thinking on the same page.  ;)

I always enjoy cops struggling to deal with freemen on the land. Watch how some of these panned out. The first one the cop is a bit dumbfounded as to what the hell to do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IPct574o4w[/youtube]

Robert Menard on the Magnificent Deception

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohiyO-IcqG8[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]