collapse

Author Topic: Parallel Worlds Exist And They Interact With Our World, Scientists Discover  (Read 10641 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Mic, I don't know either; but it appears to me that either 2 timelines are entangled and either merging at a nexus point, or some of us have jumped or been bumped to a different shadow; perhaps our earth was destroyed and we were bumped over to continue our work; could possibly be several lines that are entangled...

but we are all here on the forum together, just have to take each day and each item one by one...

8)

Seeker
Your scenarios sound about right to me Seeker.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:42:36 pm by the seeker »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Not one single bee have I seen Irene; usually in Summer if a bee got in, I would be running around yelling bee, bee, if it got in my residence.

None, not a one here. xo

That's pretty unusual for you Down Under, isn't it, Biggles?
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Seeker.....
I remember reading that the meaning of being a service to others did not refer to volunteering at a soup kitchen sort of thing, but just being who we are, and to observe what is unfolding.

It was in the Law of One material .....? more and more of that info makes sense
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Seeker.....
I remember reading that the meaning of being a service to others did not refer to volunteering at a soup kitchen sort of thing, but just being who we are, and to observe what is unfolding.

I get the feeling, and have also been told, that this is probably what is going on with me.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Seeker.....

It states that we have 2 choices, to serve others, or to serve ourselves...

look closely at the millennials and the snowflakes; that is what you get as an example of being self-serving...
service to others does not mean actual charity work or slavery, but to live your life with honesty, integrity, courtesy, respect, and passion. In the end, the selfservers will ultimately wind up serving others, and not necessarily in a good way...

8)

Seeker
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:50:14 pm by the seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Can I ask a stupid question, what is a snowflake.  I know what the millennials are.

Yep Mic, STO, not just thinking about yourself, but helping when you can.  Seeker said it perfect.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Can I ask a stupid question, what is a snowflake.  I know what the millennials are.

Yep Mic, STO, not just thinking about yourself, but helping when you can.  Seeker said it perfect.

Snowflake: A term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.

I would add spoiled rotten and one who acts abnormally entitled.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
I would add spoiled rotten and one who acts abnormally entitled.

Aaah, thanks Irene.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

well then i guess you can say i am a snowflake
cause for a quite a while now i am super sensitive
i don't think i am fragile
but i do resent the condescending attitude being shown lately
to any one not agreeing with your point of view

that you is a general you and not  pointing at any particular person

so when i look at it - the service to self - are those calling names and pointing at others are not like them in reticule

having a differences of opinion is a good thing   imo
exchanging points of view on any subject in a respectful way is also a good thing   imo

right now the hate and the hate mongering are getting out of hand and i feel are a very real testing point
i was always taught to treat others as i wanted to be treated.. with respect even in disagrement

ok stepping down from my latest soap box

Offline biggles

• Gold 47

well then i guess you can say i am a snowflake
cause for a quite a while now i am super sensitive
i don't think i am fragile
but i do resent the condescending attitude being shown lately
to any one not agreeing with your point of view

that you is a general you and not  pointing at any particular person

so when i look at it - the service to self - are those calling names and pointing at others are not like them in reticule

having a differences of opinion is a good thing   imo
exchanging points of view on any subject in a respectful way is also a good thing   imo

right now the hate and the hate mongering are getting out of hand and i feel are a very real testing point
i was always taught to treat others as i wanted to be treated.. with respect even in disagrement

ok stepping down from my latest soap box

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I believe Otter.  If someone disagrees with me I'm fine with it, because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

There are people out in the gen pop that get on my nerves, rub me up the wrong way and those are the ones that no matter what wouldn't take the time to help someone up from a fall or give a dollar or two if someone was short at the shopping till.

I was born to be a giver, I have tried to help only when I could help; if I couldn't then I couldn't.

I am on a pension and live with my cat, but the animal petitions I signed everyday were getting so time consuming and tiring I pay $7.00 a month to have them automatically filled with my deets and I just have to press the sign button.

Some of the things I read on them I try to forget they are so soul destroying.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
That's pretty unusual for you Down Under, isn't it, Biggles?

Very much so Irene; I usually have a wasp trap outside in Summer because they can sting repeatedly.  Haven't needed because I haven't see one.

There are particular spiders we have to watch out for down here in Summer as well and I note the ones I have been looking for I also haven't seen.

And no little bees, a shame that.  We do need them.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
It states that we have 2 choices, to serve others, or to serve ourselves...

look closely at the millennials and the snowflakes; that is what you get as an example of being self-serving...

service to others does not mean actual charity work or slavery, but to live your life with honesty, integrity, courtesy, respect, and passion. In the end, the selfservers will ultimately wind up serving others, and not necessarily in a good way...

8)

Seeker

Most of us inherited debt from birth, and are working zero hour contracts below the poverty line to continue to pay for all the debt we inherited.  One fifth of the UK population will die before they can claim their pension, and those odds are only going to increase on our current trajectory.
We show as much appreciation for our elders as is deserved.

Honesty, integrity, courtesy, respect, and passion .. are all institutionally absent, but the disillusioned are labelled 'self-serving'.

What is it about the millennials that is 'self-serving'? 

Ra would would agree that your above example is a severe distortion of The Law of One.

The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Negative+Path
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:27:51 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Most of us inherited debt from birth, and are working zero hour contracts below the poverty line to continue to pay for all the debt we inherited.  One fifth of the UK population will die before they can claim their pension, and those odds are only going to increase on our current trajectory.
We show as much appreciation for our elders as is deserved.

Honesty, integrity, courtesy, respect, and passion .. are all institutionally absent, but the disillusioned are labelled 'self-serving'.

What is it about the millennials that is 'self-serving'? 

Ra would would agree that your above example is a severe distortion of The Law of One.

Well I will put in my two cents here.  There are some millennial kids who like gen X and Y who are no doubt good honest respectful people.

Then you have the biggest percentage of them that want, want, want, and swear a blue storm up to their parents, teachers and the rest.

Now if I even attempted something like that I would have got hit up the side of the head and sent to bed without dinner.  You knew how to behave or you would be in for it.  The same at school, taught by nuns in the early 60s and if we weren't bright enough to get something right we would get a thrashing.

That type of behavior stood us in good steed for when we became adults; always aware that if we did something wrong we would pay and pay dearly.

Then the teachers weren't allowed to corporal discipline, the new age social workers stepped in and took kids away, the kids took advantage of that and so it goes.

They are out of hand totally down here, totally disrespectful most of them and would steal anything that is not locked down, out all night boozing up, 15 and under.  Parents have absolutely no control because their told by their kids "you cant hit me or do anything or I will tell the authorities".  Ends up the parents cannot do a bloody thing.

I was too scared to get into trouble because I knew the consequences; these kids have no consequences most of the time.  Not all of them but a large percentage.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
So basically, you want to regress back to a society which openly endorses child abuse as an easy means of control. 

This is why I have very little respect for self righteous elders.
When you've only got a hammer everything's a nail, eh. 

Now if I even attempted something like that I would have got hit up the side of the head and sent to bed without dinner.  You knew how to behave or you would be in for it.  The same at school, taught by nuns in the early 60s and if we weren't bright enough to get something right we would get a thrashing.

That type of behavior stood us in good steed for when we became adults; always aware that if we did something wrong we would pay and pay dearly.

Funny that, the whole of my moms generation were raised by Nuns over in Ireland.. and that chite hasn't 'stood them in good stead'.
Instead they are all psychologically damaged and naught human poison containers... who attempted to raise us kids on the same backward principles.

Yea, if I was bad I got a beating all right.. but instead of molding me into an upstanding citizen, it molded me into an anti-social personality.

So much for your logic. 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:01:05 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
So basically, you want to regress back to a society which openly endorses child abuse as an easy means of control. 

This is why I have very little respect for self righteous elders.
When you've only got a hammer everything's a nail, eh. 

Funny that, the whole of my moms generation were raised by Nuns over in Ireland.. and that chite hasn't 'stood them in good stead'.
Instead they are all psychologically damaged and naught human poison containers... who attempted to raise us kids on the same backward principles.

Yea, if I was bad I got a beating all right.. but instead of molding me into an upstanding citizen, it molded me into an anti-social personality.

So much for your logic.

Im not logical, not normal, I'm antisocial, I'm giving, I'm empathic and a nutcase and I couldn't care less.

I'm tired of little shits running over everyone on the footpath on their skateboards and telling us to get the frig out of the way.

I'm bipolar and so is my daughter, my mother was delusional and my father, born and raised in Edinburgh was a seaman and an abusive alcoholic.

But shit we cant have everything can we; I'm in a much better position than others.

Others are on the street, no home, trying to get money for drugs.

I take my meds, my daughter doesn't; I screw up.  I still tell the ones and believe me there is only 2 that I love them but I will say it.

Your entitled to your opinion as I said to Otter, and I'm saying to you, I'm entitled to mine as well. 

Its a product of a shit of an upbringing and abusive people from mothers, fathers, teacher, and husbands but as I said better off than some.

Havent got a record, that's one thing.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter