collapse

Author Topic: Weatherman Confirms Killer Tornados Engineered by Weather Weapons and Chemtrails  (Read 5528 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u99IijE_WEU#at=296[/youtube]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
I made a startling observation the other sunny day. Driving back from the wisconsin rapids area I looked up and saw 5 or six contrails spreading out and one trail still had a jet forming the contrail, but suddenly stopped.

Looking up, I could see the jet at the front of the contrail as it cruised along. Then, it suddenly stopped producing the trail and disappeared. It was gone, the jet was nowhere in that sky and the contrail just stopped. I realized than the other contrails also stopped as if they all were planned to start at this co-ordinates and stop at these co-ords.

I snapped pics from my phone and wondered about this. Why lay a group on contrails down and suddenly stop as if spraying just this block area. And I wondered even more how that jet I plainly saw just vanish.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Weird, Gigas.  Maybe They are using warp tech?  Don't know about the plane, but if HAARP needed a point to work with, adding the trails at that point would be in order, eh?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Weatherman? That guy on the video is a weatherman? ???

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Anyone know how mega tornados were formed BEFORE HARRP was built?  HARRP came online in 1993  SURA, the Russian prototype came omline 12 years before that in 1981. The ones in India, UK, China, Peru etc etc came online much later...

I am sure there were MANY mega tornadoes and hurricanes before 1981

So... what created those?

::)

sky otter

yeah he's got a bunch of stuff on line.. here are just two i found

Scott Stevens is an award winning television weatherman who, a decade ago, began investigating the claims of Lt. Col Tom Bearden that North America was being subjected to full time weather modification.

During the course of that personal investigation he was the first on-air television weatherman to discover, through time-lapse photography, the primary reason for the now global chemtrail phenomena.

During Scott’s two decade television career he worked in Topeka Kansas, Omaha Nebraska, Tulsa Oklahoma, Albany New York and Pocatello Idaho.

He is now a principle alchemist with Blue Water Alchemy in their global project to bring about a shift of the human consciousness in concert with events surrounding 2012.
http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/speakers/scott-stevens/

Thread: Debunked: Scott Stevens, former TV weather man.
Debunked: Scott Stevens, former TV weather man.
[Update] I've met Scott Stevens, and he does not refer to himself as a Meterologist. He refers to himself as a TV weatherman. So I want to be clear this this "debunk" is to put into perspective the claims of other people who repeat some of Scott's theories as if he was a working, credentialed, meteorologist. Scott is a nice guy with some rather eccentric and unscientific ideas that he honestly believes.
http://metabunk.org/threads/463-Debunked-Scott-Stevens-former-TV-weather-man

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
My theory is the same bunch a guys who created the biblical flood are still playing around with their toys. Its so much fun messin with people.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Anyone know how mega tornados were formed BEFORE HARRP was built?  HARRP came online in 1993  SURA, the Russian prototype came omline 12 years before that in 1981. The ones in India, UK, China, Peru etc etc came online much later...

I am sure there were MANY mega tornadoes and hurricanes before 1981

So... what created those?

::)

Yes, z, tornadoes form naturally - however... Since HAARP and sisters came "online," they have been bigger, more inclined to hit populated areas, and seem to have interesting unexplained phenomena attendant.

So...  Though it does not PROVE a causal relationship, it does warrant assigning good probability that facilities like HAARP are involved.

sky otter

no offense meant with this comment

but does anyone take into account that the planet we live on is in a constact state of flux..
 and we just happen to be here for this little time and experiencing this particular part of that flux?

regardless  if we- as stupid humans- have a small - tiny - hand in the flux?
or
 regardless of the argument that the changes were predicted..
either for real or on purpose and are being used by the bad guys
regadless of all the theories

that we are  JUST  on a planet in flux

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
I seem to attract whirlwinds of smaller size.

When I was a kid of 6, I was swinging in a small tot lot in milwaukee a block from my house with other neighborhood kids when I looked to my left and saw a whirlwind forming on the other side of the fence.

It picked up velocity and with that, sand and dirt. It got bigger and was taller than the metal slide kids were sliding down on. The wind was blowing sand everywhere as it began to move across the tot lot and came through the fence, past the kids standing on the slide and across the playground before falling apart back into nothing.

What a site and the excitement I had, as kids were screaming.

Back in 95 I was traveling back roads of nevada up by 95 to I -80 when off to my left was a huge whirlwind blowing as it paced my truck along side the road. I knew this thing was going to cross my path and it did. The vortex and I met on the road as it blew my truck side to side and I could hear sand, dirt, gravel and what ever else was in it, hit the truck body.

I thought it real funny as we crossed paths and laughed. We parted as I smiled and it dissipated back into nothing.

What a ride.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I seem to attract whirlwinds of smaller size.
Maybe they are sacis. :)

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
"Yes, z, tornadoes form naturally - however... Since HAARP and sisters came "online," they have been bigger, more inclined to hit populated areas, and seem to have interesting unexplained phenomena attendant."

Before recorded history, did tornados exist?

The Earth has been here approx. 4.5 BILlION years. I think there have been very large tornados!

As far as populated areas go, more people equals more hits!

Not everything is an evil secret plot.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:06:48 pm by Sgt.Rocknroll »
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
"Yes, z, tornadoes form naturally - however... Since HAARP and sisters came "online," they have been bigger, more inclined to hit populated areas, and seem to have interesting unexplained phenomena attendant."

Before recorded history, did tornados exist?

The Earth has been here approx. 4.5 BILlION years. I think there have been very large tornados!

As far as populated areas go, more people equals more hits!

Not everything is an evil secret plot.

And much of what has been claimed isn't...IS.  Chemtrails come to mind.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Yes, z, tornadoes form naturally - however... Since HAARP and sisters came "online," they have been bigger, more inclined to hit populated areas, and seem to have interesting unexplained phenomena attendant.

Well it ain't so because you say so :P

a) "more inclined to hit populated areas"

Well today there are a LOT more people living in traditional storm locations. So it seems likely that one factor is increased population

In Sumatra the last time a mega tsunami hit  the only people living on that coats were native fishermen. They knew when to go uphill.  The recent one wiped out 250,000 people, mostly tourists. Guess what? those same fishing natives went up the hill and survived, so did ALL the animals save ONE lone rabbit.

b)" however... Since HAARP and sisters came "online," they have been bigger"

I need real data to back that up. How do you know they are bigger now than in the past? Have you seen mountains being created by recent earthquakes? Japan jumped 30 meters in a limited area, but look at the Rockies and Himalayan mountains. Any idea how big a quake that took?

Japan had a Tsunami before as big as this recent one... but it was so long ago that only a few fishermen saw it and told the tale

Volcanoes? Well Krakatoa comes to mind  and the first Yellowstone... those were HUGE. And in Italy many people have been living on Vesuvius...  Imagine if that blew its top again like it did to Pompei. Lot more people there now  It would be a major disaster

Sure I know there is weather modification going on. and yes I know what HARRP can do... ( I also know what HARRP CANNOT DO and its actual RANGE... no it cannot cover the entire planet :P

But why would the PTB create weather phenomena and earthquakes and tsunamis that destroy the very land that THEY live on and want to control?

Tom Bearden told us about Russian Scaler weapons.... the CIA stargate project tracked that weapon and I have the data... even found the gantry crane on Google Earth...

But guess what? when they activated it they discovered that they could only trigger an event not STOP an event... and just like TESLA when he almost brought down the building from resonance when he turned on his experiment, so too did the Russian "HARRP" start resonating out of control. And just like TESLA taking an axe to his device to make it stop... so too did the Russian blow up thier's... and then called the President on that red phone and said we need to talk...

It takes a LOT to scare the Russians

Resonance can be triggered but once set in motion it will only stop when the damage is done... like a singer shattering a glass... like the Tacoma Bridge in Washington

Our HARRP in Alaska sits on one of the most active geological faults in the world... you really think they can afford to trigger shaking ground?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
One other factor to consider...

If the climate is changing naturally throughout the solar system because of changes in the solar output...

...extreme weather will be naturally expected.  Global warming (not man made but natural cycle) will melt the ice caps and glaciers. This frwesh water injection will change salinity and temperature of ocean currents which will create super storms and those can triger an instant ice age.

That the cycle exists I have already shown with the 415,000 year ice core samples. That is a long time period where several civilizations can have flourished for several thousand years only to be ground to dust by the next ice age..

leaving only a few OOPARTS behind to stump the next civilizations archaeologists

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter