collapse

Author Topic: Unified field theory  (Read 10362 times)

7even6ix2wo

Unified field theory
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:25:58 pm »
Hello all, I have been invited from twitter to make a post here.  I am the author of the papers I will share but please don't post my name.  I am looking for a job right now and I don't like it when weird stuff comes up when potential employers google me.

ok... much of this will have already been posted elsewhere but I will condense it here.

While doing my PhD studies at Georgia Tech I solved the major outstanding problem in physics.  I was also very involved in the Occupy movement and I believe it is for those political reasons I am not being given due credit for what is plainly evident in my research.  I recommend reading this entire post and then reading the links in order.

This paper is non-scientific and gives the context and a loose familiarity with my work and what is happening with it now.  The truth about geometric unity

Here is the first paper I wrote.  It is highly technical but non-mathematical and very short.  If you have some familiarity with physics I hope it is understandable.  Modified Spacetime Geometry Addresses Dark Energy, Penrose's Entropy Dilemma, Baryon Asymmetry, Inflation and Matter Anisotropy

The actual mathematical breakthrough lies in these three papers.

Tempus Edax Rerum
Geometric Cosmology
Quantum Structure

I see people on this forum mention the theory of sub-quantum kinetics.  I am not familiar with that theory but I can explain why I believe that name also describes my theory.  My key conceptual breakthrough was to hypothesize that the entire universe is one quantum of spacetime.  Another way to say it is that the universe is just one elementary particle in a larger universe.  In this way quantum mechanics is "bigger" than the universe and all process happening here are truly sub-quantum kinetic processes in a larger cosmological setting.

Rather that type everything now and make an absurdly long post I will be happy to answer any questions.

Here is some more interesting stuff.  John Titor is an alleged time-traveller who shared a diagram of a C204 time machine on the internet around the year 2000.  In this diagram you will see the outputs of "positive, null and negative time fields."  This is very interesting because my model also has those time fields.  I call them the future, present and past.

I had seen Titor's stuff online a long time ago and forgotten about it thinking it was a hoax.  Then after my discovery when I again found the C204 schematic I became very interested.  That is why I named my paper Tempus Edax Rerum.  It is an expansion of an earlier paper: Derivation of the Fine Structure Constant

Titor said that micro-singularities would be discovered at CERN.  My theory can be interpreted as saying the universe is inside a black hole.  This paper explains that reasoning but I don't specifically say "inside a black hole" Dark Energy in M-Theory

That the universe is in a black hole follows from the idea that the "big crunch" is already out there in space time.  Hopefully when the papers are read it will be clear what I mean by that.  So... the universe is inside a black hole and the universe is an elementary particle.  The idea of a micro-singularity follows directly.

Also, the dates at the John Titor website are all meaningful events in my life.  The dates near the turn of the millennium all correspond to my military service and the two outlying dates in 2009 correspond to the lectures I attended at Georgia Tech which inspired my model.  I have listed the specifics here:
What do the dates at the JT Foundation mean to you?

Obviously my name is not Titor.  However, there is John on the internet who does have my last name that is also a supposed time traveller.  There used to be a site online in 2004 or so called John {mylastname}'s time travel website but it is offline now.  Still that other John that does have my last name is credited with helping Steven Gibbs build the hyper-dimensional resonator.

Here is an interesting article about the Montauk Project that also mentions a John with my last name.  PHOENIX UNDEAD: THE MONTAUK PROJECT AND CAMP HERO TODAY

What is interesting about that article is that is says the project moved from Montauk to Robins AFB in Warner Robins, GA in 1995.  I moved from Tucson to Warner Robins in 1994 and graduated from high school there in 1998.  Warner Robins is a small town and many people there know me as Jon.

One more thing.  There is a rumor on the internet about a free energy device called the e-cat.  On May 21 of this year there was a big story that the device had been tested and confirmed by some reputable scientists.  I am skeptical of the e-cat but I will explain why I believe it related to my story.  (May 21 is my birthday incidentally.)

The e-cat technology allegedly uses some unknown reaction to morph a special nickel powder into copper in the presence of a helium catalyst and this releases "LENR" energy.

I briefly studied astrophysics at GT, but then I had to switch to materials science.  I worked in a lab that studied how materials respond to high-speed impact events.  I worked on solids but many others in the lab worked on powder compacts and nickel was by far the most popular metal powder we studied.  We had a large cannon in the lab that would shoot a projectile at the sample which would be destroyed and caught in a large catch tank.

The barrel of the cannon, the sample mount and the catch tank were all sealed against the outside atmosphere.  If there was air inside the system, as the high speed projectile came down the barrel, it would ionize and trip all the sample diagnostics before the impact event happened.  To avoid that we created a vacuum in the system, then launched the projectile at around 1,000 m/s with compressed helium.  Helium is noble gas and very resistant to ionization.

Furthermore, because impact properties (high strain-rate properties) of copper are so widely known, the thing we would shoot at the sample was usually a copper cylinder or a flat piece of copper mounted on the end of an aluminum cylinder. 

With our diagnostics we would study how the shock wave of the impact travelled through the sample, and then the sample fragments would be recovered from the catch tank and inspected using various microscopy methods.  Extreme impact events create a very unusual type of alloying between the sample and the impactor.

This extremely rare and unusual alloying may have been mistaken for an unknown LENR reaction when in fact it was just the copper bullet hitting the nickel target at high speed.  The traces of helium are from gas we used to shoot the projectile.

While I was working in the high strain-rate lab, I had independently continued my cosmology research.  If my work leads to free energy, and a time traveller came back to look at what I was working on at GT they may have dug one of our discarded samples out of the trash and not understood high-strain rate alloying.  That work has zero to do with my independent research.  Hopefully some engineers can develop free energy soon using the physical principles I have outlined.

I'll be around.  I am not bullshitting.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Unified field theory
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:59:03 pm »
Welcome, 7.

Interesting that You should mention Montauk.  The possibility that I was there at some time back then cannot be ruled out.  My family moved to Long Island about then, and Dad went way out on the island to work...and I have some weird memories....

He was one of the top electrical engineers at Convair in San Diego.  They moved Him out there.

Anyway, I'm hoping someOne less mathematically challenged than am I takes a look at Your work.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 03:06:23 pm »
Hi 7
Wow And welcome. lots of cool stuff going on here.

Again welcome.

Bless
Back

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 04:15:41 pm »
Hello, and welcome, 762 (we tend to shorten names here).
Still reading....
I will read the links with interest, it's been some time since we had some new brains & ideas here (at least on the open forum).

May i be the first to give you some golden cookie points for that well written post ;)

John Titor, well there was plenty of talk about him over at ATS, at the time i thought the same, but i have since then learned a whole lot of things that tie together,, including geometry & how it works within nature.

Titor's time machine fascinated me but we were never able to get any good diagrams or descriptions of it's operation. If you have some new info we will gladly re-open the case, we try to keep it real but we are not trolls, and we have humour :D

Also i would like to invite you into the Inventor's Group, an apart area within PRC where we get to grips with these ideas & do actual research on them.
We definitely need more theorists & mathematicians, you are therefore MOST welcome, you will find we have plenty of data for you to look at, if you can spare the time, and you can of course post entire threads about your own research.

Our main goal is freindly co-operation, sharing info/results/ideas, and proving technology that has been supressed & hidden for FAR too long.

Another member who'se threads you may whish to read is The Matrix Traveller, deep stuff indeed.

I see people on this forum mention the theory of sub-quantum kinetics.  I am not familiar with that theory but I can explain why I believe that name also describes my theory. 
This is a theory from Dr. Paul LaViolette, in reference to 'electrogravitics' as defined by T.T.Brown, here is the PDF;

Paul's Book

Amaterasu is our ambassador, her knoweledge of economics & the impact of this technology led her to the Abundance Paradigm, which she writes about in her own forum. We tend to work closely between groups, because the social, economic & other aspects of this new age of enlightenment must be considered with great care, and Amy knows the kind of peeps we need, and she knows the impact of our work here.

PRC also stands for 'Planetary Reform Council' just don't tell anyone ;)

Official invite on the way, i will ask our Lord And Master Zorgon to enable your permissions for the group.

In the meantime, enjoy the Living Moon website in it's entirety!

P.S. I'm not a PHD but an engineer, hence the name :)
Luke, (PWM)

ETA:
Hopefully some engineers can develop free energy soon using the physical principles I have outlined.

Then you have come to the right place, i am a Master Machine Builder by trade ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:25:56 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 04:40:42 pm »
Rather that type everything now and make an absurdly long post I will be happy to answer any questions.

There will be many, methinks ;)

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 05:25:07 pm »
Thanks for the interest yall.  I think it is pretty widely understood that the B-B effect has something to do with the third derivative.

It is also known that the systems of differential equations which describe ideal mechanical systems can also describe ideal electrical circuits when substitutions are made such as

displacement ->charge
mass ->inductance
force -> potential
etc...

It might be a worth while endeavor to adapt my solution to anti-gravity in mechanical precession to the electrical system in which the BB antigravity effect is seen.

This may help us make some headway into free energy.  In 1977 Prigogine won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for showing that energy is not always conserved in certain types of open systems.  The thing that is important to realize about that is that it is only an assumption that the universe is a closed system. 

Luckily for everyone, if my model is correct, "the universe" is an open system and there is no thermodynamic argument against free energy.

I have to emphasize that I am not an engineer and have little to no practical knowledge of these things, but this my idea for a free energy system.

It would be mechanical system coupled to an electrical system, where the equations of motion are the same when the substitutions mentioned above are made.  Furthermore, the entire system should be mounted in a gimble so as to maintain the proper orientation with respect to the cosmological axis even as the Earth turns (and possibly as the solar system swings around the galaxy.)

In second order differential equations, the acceleration and the displacement will always have the same sign.  Consider x=sin(t) and y=sin(-t) obeying the second order equation z''=z

Consider z=x
----------------------------------
z'=cos(t)
z''=-sin(t)

Now consider z=y
z'=-cos(-t)
z''=-sin(-t)

The dynamics do not depend on the sign of t.  Now consider dynamics based on the third derivative z'''=z

for z=x
z'=cos(t)
z''=-sin(t)
z'''=-cos(t)

Now consider z=y
z'=-cos(-t)
z''=-sin(-t)
z'''=cos(-t)

In the third derivative the dynamics do depend on the sign of t.  It should be possible exploit this property to build some closed loop perpetual motion free energy thing where the negative mode of the mechanical system feeds in to the positive mode of the electrical system and vice versa and on and on. 

And when I say "should" I mean "I hope."  lol

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 05:27:00 pm »
I'll be around.  I am not bullpoopting.

good to know :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 06:29:47 pm »
I might humbly mention that I invited 7 here from twitter.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 09:45:37 pm »
If you have some new info we will gladly re-open the case

Nothing new about the machine, it just seems consistent with my model.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 11:39:50 pm »
welcome 762.we absolutely need your skills.if you help us out.im sure we would gladly be job references for you.you scratch our back we scratch yours.

i did not know the ionization of helium statement you made.thats one for my brain file.
it may take a little time for us  to grasp your theory but dont get in a hurry.we are here to support each other.
i need some one who grasp magnetic fields if you have time and can help.please check out my thread "first pegasus".

also zorgon is a great admin.so dont worry about being censored.we are here for you.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 11:49:52 pm »

Welcome 7even6ix2wo, nice to have you onboard.
Now we have a mathematician to help me with Steinmetz Equations  :)

It is also known that the systems of differential equations which describe ideal mechanical systems can also describe ideal electrical circuits when substitutions are made such as

displacement ->charge
mass ->inductance
force -> potential
etc...

I have been working on something similar.. more later.

It would be mechanical system coupled to an electrical system, where the equations of motion are the same when the substitutions mentioned above are made.  Furthermore, the entire system should be mounted in a gimble so as to maintain the proper orientation with respect to the cosmological axis even as the Earth turns (and possibly as the solar system swings around the galaxy.)

Aha, some type of Mechanical --> Electrical integrator/transducer??

In second order differential equations, the acceleration and the displacement will always have the same sign.  Consider x=sin(t) and y=sin(-t) obeying the second order equation z''=z

Consider z=x
z'=cos(t)
z''=-sin(t)

Now consider z=y
z'=-cos(-t)
z''=-sin(-t)

The dynamics do not depend on the sign of t.  Now consider dynamics based on the third derivative z'''=z

for z=x
z'=cos(t)
z''=-sin(t)
z'''=-cos(t)

Now consider z=y
z'=-cos(-t)
z''=-sin(-t)
z'''=cos(-t)

In the third derivative the dynamics do depend on the sign of t.  It should be possible exploit this property to build some closed loop perpetual motion free energy thing where the negative mode of the mechanical system feeds in to the positive mode of the electrical system and vice versa and on and on.

Is this saying that in the 3rd derivative the time is coupled in both a forward and backward relationship?
Is this conveying something about a closed-loop feedback system in which time is the oscillating variable?

I hope I haven't over questioned. Great to have you here.  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:54:15 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 02:20:34 am »
Lok'tar, 762.

John Titor was an interesting case, I must admit.  Wikipedia came up with what seemed like a fairly compelling explanation of a potential hoax; but given the amount of channelling material that I have read over the last eight years, I am inclined to believe that even if it was a hoax in physical terms, Titor probably was genuinely inspired by someone from another timeline.  While it is apparently true that some of Titor's predictions did not come to pass, an interesting point is that, given the potential degree of variance from our own timeline, it is more or less certain that they would not.

I was an abominable mathematics student at school, and after it lost almost all interest in the topic entirely, until I recently came across a videogram from Michael Schneider on YouTube, describing what he called the Egyptian binary system of mathematics.

The relevant excerpt from his video, was also included in a longer series called Magical Egypt, and from there I learned about the work of John Anthony West and R.A. Schwaller.

[youtube]tshlYmX8OkI[/youtube]

I would strongly recommend watching the above series, if you have not already, as well as this one:-

[youtube]dVUU3p5iHMA[/youtube]

The latter series ultimately talks about the mathematics behind the Egyptians' construction of the Pyramids, and also talks about Edward Leedskalnin's reproduction of said mathematics, which he was able to use to construct Coral Castle.  There is a fair amount of New Age detritus that he goes through first, unfortunately; but it is worth persevering through.

After coming across the above series, however, I ended up writing another thread on the topic, which you might find interesting.  It talks about the Law of Correspondence.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3241.msg45607#msg45607
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 04:21:36 am »
hello, greetings, and welcome, 762; find a comfortable seat next to the fire and rest your feets. 8)

You will find a comfortable environment here in Viceroy Zorgon's sandbox plus a plethora of information, in the threads, the archives, and the data base along with some serious mental ability/skills among the membership...

all we ask is to play nicely in the sandbox  ;D rude and crude behavior is frowned upon, and unlike most forums, our switch for leg striping is attached to a weed eater...

again, welcome aboard, ramblin' wreck...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 05:09:47 am »
Hi 7even6ix2wo,

Welcome on board.

An interesting subject. Looking forward to reading your Posts.

TMT

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 05:27:18 am »
lol.seeker.dont scare him too much.

i read the dark energy pdf.so is there anyway to jump to the other universe?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]