collapse

Author Topic: Is this a lost Pentagon 9/11 video???  (Read 11660 times)

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
Is this a lost Pentagon 9/11 video???
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:35:53 pm »
In all my searching for videos regarding the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11/01, I do not remember seeing this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RlRSPpdCnw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

It is 13 minutes long and looks like someone is right there on top of the scene.  Is this a lost / forgotten or never before scene?
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
Re: Is this a lost Pentagon 9/11 video???
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 10:50:34 pm »
This compilation along with the message at the end is very strange indeed.  I do not believe I have come across this before.

deuem

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 04:08:37 am »
you should make sure to DL it before it goes away. I can't see it otherwise I would.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 04:54:48 am »
you should make sure to DL it before it goes away. I can't see it otherwise I would.
Done. :)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 10:46:14 am »
Who is this dude on the what looks like a Segway at around 7 minutes into the video demonstrating less motion than a rock on mar's these days  ;D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 11:16:02 am »
I think you'll find that's the front landing gear of the plane, or at least it's supposed to be ::)

For a start, we would have to believe that a 747 completely disintegrated, but these wheels simply 'broke off' and came neatly to rest against the wall.

Then there was the 'engine' that they showed us, which was tiny only about 2 feet across, while anyone who ever stood near one of these planes knows the turbines are 6 feet across.

What they showed us as 'evidence' is actually an APU or Auxilliary power unit, it's a turbine-powered electic genny that can be stuck outside in emergencies to get power to start the engines etc.

Both these items are of course inside the plane, i doubt very much if the 'terrorist' had the landing gear down or had the APU deployed, in fact i doubt he could even find the controls for them ::)

But it would certainly fool the sheeple who will point & say 'oh look, bits of 747 all over the place, how terrible' and not even stop to think about what they were being shown.

And then ther'es all those lamp posts, traffic lights, trees etc.
Heck the camera view is sometimes blocked there are so many of them :P

Yet we are supposed to believe that some crazy arab flew a 747 exactly between them, to hit the building at low level.

And all that without there being a shred of evidence on film, nothing, zip.

All we get to see is a thin white trail just before the explosion.

Now jets at ground level leave no trails at all, you only get contrails up high where it's cold.

What DOES leave a white trail however, is a solid fuel rocket, like a missile
Add to that there were very few casualties because that side of the building was evacuated for 'refurbishment'-oh how convenient :P

They refurbished allright, how d'you like it, chaps?
 ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:19:06 am by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 11:37:22 am »
PWM, when I saw this video I saw all those light posts up and that set of wheels in the video looked like it was for a small set of landing gears.  I worked for a division of Colt Industries out in Ft. Worth, well anyway it was near Arlington Texas.  The company was called Menasco Manufacturing at the time.  (no longer in business).  We were a division of Colt and made landing gears from raw castings.  That does not look like a gear for a large aircraft.  Even a nose gear for a 757 would be a lot larger than that.  We made gears for the C-5, C 141, L1011, F4, crusader, C130's, B52 etc...I was an engine lathe machinist working on them.  By their look I would say nose gear for smaller aircraft.

It could be wheels for something else but I don't know what.  I was also a reservist with the USAF at Carswell as a munitions maintenance technician and worked the flight line placing the munitions near the aircraft where the loaders would place them on the aircraft.  (301st Tactical Fighter Wing)  Both now decommissioned.  I saw the engines used to start the aircraft and it might be a set of wheels for such an engine, but it looks like a small landing gear.  (I could be wrong)

I'm sorry I did not put the link in for our Apple / Mac users so here it is:

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 11:45:27 am »
I think you'll find that's the front landing gear of the plane, or at least it's supposed to be ::)

Thanks mate, your comment almost gave this planet enough propulsion to through my LOL to take us anywhere we desire :D

Oddly i watched the footage again and the person in mention appears stagnant when some airport looking transport comes into screen :D

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:33 am »
 :) I have to say I agree with PlaysWithMachines, not likely a set of tires would survive the crash and they are way to small to be

from a 747. In fact after watching the video it looks as though it could even be a large truck of some type that is burning. It

resembles a Trash Truck that caught fire. In the very start of the video there is a shot of what looks to clearly be a good sized

vehicle close to the building, in a garage or that has crashed into the building. Maybe it was a truck bomb that was used and not largely reported on.

whatthehey
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:57:10 pm by WhatTheHey »
WhatTheHey

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 12:01:47 pm »
Even a nose gear for a 757 would be a lot larger than that.

yes i thought so, too :D
And what happened to the several tons of hard steel & titanium that real engines would have.
Vaporised also? I doubt it.
In fact theres very litle (if any) evidence of a plane at all.............

Oddly i watched the footage again and the person in mention appears stagnant when some airport looking transport comes into screen

OK it's not the best quality, i did not see that thing move, what i thought may have been the 'man' on the 'sedgeway' looked more like insulation & cables etc to me. In fact the whole scene looked just like that other one that crashed in the field, sorry forgot the number.

'just like somebody dug a hole & tipped a truckload of debris in there' was the comment of one witness, i remember.

So how come they had an 'airport type' transport so quick on the scene?
Just so happens they had one parked out back?

We can keep picking at bones, but i think we can safely agree there was no plane, certainly not a 757 :P

They could have thrown a couple of singed passports on the lawn though ::) it worked in New York ;)

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 01:17:23 pm »
The Pentagon has a heliport and they would have fire equipment right there.  This whole video seems to be pieces clipped together.  Like I said before.  I have never seen this particular video through all the videos I have watched.  I have been going through the newsreels from the Internet Archive and had not run across this one at all.  Makes you go hmmmmm.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 01:31:16 pm »
http://911review.com/attack/pentagon/

Take a look at this picture here.  You will find the heliport for the Pentagon right next to the damaged area.  This would account for the airfield fire vehicle.  You will notice a small control tower there also.  I am sure right around that same area would be a way of fueling the helicopters.  That area would various types of equipment present for use in servicing helicopters.

Another picture:

http://911review.org/Wiki/PentagonAttackVideos.shtml

http://pentagon.spacelist.org/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:39:09 pm by spacemaverick »

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 01:44:55 pm »
Yeppers, , looks like a fire fighting rig to me, , the so called segeway thingy, ,

, , anddddddddd, , where is any part of a plane?!? FOCLMAO

check out the French satilite pics of this incident, ,  8)
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline LSWONE

• Gold 85
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 02:49:07 pm »
Yeppers, , looks like a fire fighting rig to me, , the so called segeway thingy, ,

, , anddddddddd, , where is any part of a plane?!? FOCLMAO

check out the French satilite pics of this incident, ,  8)

Pics from Ikonos?

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 03:17:22 pm »
 ??? With all the security cameras around they must have got video of the plane crashing into the building wouldn't you think so!

Well I looked into some info about eye witnesses and here it is...

about 89    The amount of eye witnesses I gathered who stated they saw an object crash into the Pentagon. The vast majority of the still available ones.

at least 45...  The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc.

at least 23...  The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases a large jet.

at least 22...  The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.

at least 17...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the highways.

at least 12...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane increase its throttle at the last seconds.

at least 11...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a C-130H flying 30 seconds behind a jetliner.

at least 5...  The amount of eye witnesses who specifically stated they saw the plane had its gear up.

at least 2 ... The amount of eye witnesses who stated that they saw a small corporate jet, without doing any creative interpreting [sic] of the witness accounts.

at least 0...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a missile. What the person thought he heard isn't relevant!

at least 0...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a military jet fighter at the time of the crash.

at least 0 ... The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a Global Hawk at the time of the crash.

at least 3...  The amount of witnesses who reported the sound of the plane was quite noiseless. (One of them acknowledged it was the shock)

at least 1...  The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane had it's gear down. (Indirect, said a wheel hit a pole)

at least 25...  The amount of witnesses who have said something that might point to the use of explosives or incendiaries. (White flash, powerful blast waves which blew people through the air, molten glass, burning aluminum, [sic] spreading debris over hundreds of yards back to where the plane came from, including 2 engines, the missing plane itself, etc.)

Here is the page... http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/witnesses.html interesting info.

whatthehey

WhatTheHey

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56