collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70723 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
The Gold Ring
« on: June 24, 2012, 02:11:59 pm »
The Gold Ring

Last night Deuem asked a question that seems to have been ignored, but its one others have asked me so I will put it out there

It has been said that Electrogravitics has been suppressed...

Yet even grade school kids with a fewm bucks can build a lifter and send a mouse aloft...

So once we have the principle of building these things...

WHY is there not one scientist who has made a bigger one?

The fact that we can build our own lifters using the BB Effect means that knowledge is readily available to the public, yet we have no large man size transport

So the question is WHY?

In an email to a researcher written by my nemesis Dr Hal Puthoff, he wrote;

"At this point I do not think T.T. Brown's results were a demonstration of anomalous gravity effects," he wrote. "Talking to him just before he died, he did not encourage me to follow up on this, as the effect was so weak...."

Puthoff, who is probably best known for his pioneering, CIA-sponsored research into the technique of "remote viewing," went on to describe two attempts to replicate Townsend Brown's research, one of which he had conducted. Both were unsuccessful, he said.

"The only remaining possibility is that in our various replication attempts none of us have gone as high in voltage as Brown did, so there is a small possibility of non-linear effects at higher voltages," Puthoff wrote. "It's a judgment call."

So we want answers...

...we want that Gold Ring

sky otter

Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 02:19:09 pm »

ok..call me nutzo

but when i read this
our various replication attempts none of us have gone as high in voltage
i could hear very loudly the word SILVER

i guess now i have to go see how you make one of these things
crap..

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 02:57:56 pm »
Well...  Considering all the SUCCESSES My father told Me of before it went black...  I KNOW it works - and works well, with the right parameters.  Puthoff is clearly being used as a putoff.

If I had the bucks, You know I'd be all over it like, how was that put elsewhere on the board?, like white on rice!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 02:59:45 pm »
i guess now i have to go see how you make one of these things

No problem  have plans :D

Start with a basic model...

How to build and replicate yourself the Lifter1 Experiment

Your Lifter1 is now ready for testing, you need only to connect a HV power supply which is able to give about 30-40 KV at 500uA. Th HV positive pole is connected to the thin wire and the negative pole to the aluminum sheet.

SOURCE: JLN LABS

BE CAREFUL, USE EXTREME CAUTION !!!, this device use High Voltage, ALWAYS switch off the input and discharge the output to the ground through 10k/2W resistor before touch it. These plans are not intended for the inexperienced. User of this document should be very careful and experienced in High-Voltage electronics to try anything out ! If you do it the risk of any results is just yours. I take no responsibility of anything that might happen.

Ready to Launch ? see below :

The Lifter1 works very well with a simple 30KV power supply. It is also possible to use the THT power supply output from an old PC Color monitor

Reprinted from JLN Labs

[youtube]_-VUGAwpVEI[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:06:15 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 03:05:51 pm »
If I had the bucks, You know I'd be all over it like, how was that put elsewhere on the board?, like white on rice!

Well its okay because the 8th grade kiddies are doing it :D

But I did find it interesting that Hal said TT Brown TOLD him to forget about it

Lifter Movie for 8th grade science project

[youtube]ZgcSdabSb2w[/youtube]

Now surely will all the brains we have here, all the tech we have here, and all the original notes we have hear...

...surely we can build a bigger flying boat, yes? I have a few spare bucks I can sink into such a project :D

To day a mouse... tomorrow a ferret next week... a trip to the Moon :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:08:36 pm by zorgon »

sky otter

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 03:07:59 pm »

do ya think an old portable fence charger would work?.. i have those

and this is what we told the kids as they ran toward the temp fences

If you do it the risk of any results is just yours. I take no responsibility of anything that might happen.

they only got zapped once...the horse learned faster..lol

so i guess if this has been done so often.. what is the next step.. as this works

i'm still puzzled by the silver thing..hummmmmmmmmm

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 03:14:04 pm »
so i guess if this has been done so often.. what is the next step.. as this works

Yes it works but its on WIRES with an OUTSIDE power supply :D

No one has made one yet that can carry any real weight let alone its own power supply

Maybe we need an HE3 (helium 3) levitating dipole fusion confinement unit :D Those babies are safer than HV transformers

Maybe I can steal... errr borrow one from MIT  8)

sky otter

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:18:52 pm »
 ;)

ah
maybe a different approach
onto meditation - levitation..
 maybe a call to Uri
or
some of those orange robed monks that keep warm in the wet clothes

borrowing sounds like a fine plan..you need a look out? ;D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 03:24:46 pm »
notice anything about that unit?

The torus is a Gold Ring

Keep yer EG I will put my money on clean fusion tech :D. I hear there is enough on the Moon to power the planet for 100,000 years :D

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 03:57:24 pm »
That's an interesting quote Zorgon from Puthoff

"At this point I do not think T.T. Brown's results were a demonstration of anomalous gravity effects," he wrote. "Talking to him just before he died, he did not encourage me to follow up on this, as the effect was so weak...."

" Talking to him just before he died. My Dad talked to very few people " just before he died.... except perhaps the people he may have met during that mysterious last trip off of the Island. Was your Puthoff one of them? That would make interesting company considering that"Morgan" met him on the landing side in Long Beach and accompanied him for the entire trip.... bringing him back several days later and making sure that he got on the last helicopter safely.

I had never caught that.... that Puthoff himself said that. That's interesting and probably will be worth looking into at the time.....

And the man was going home to disconnect all of his sensors..... and die. Why should he encourage anyone to do anything that they hadn't already done. I would have been disgusted with the lot of them too, frankly.

Especially when they were told the parameters of the experiments and then willfully underpowered it for their own purposes.... so that they could then say that the BB effect was ineffective. I would agree with them too. Why not.   Linda

Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 04:59:19 pm »
http://science.trigunamedia.com/anu-of-theosophy/UltimateAtom.htm

IMHO the ANU as first described By Leadbeater is an accurate description of the golden ring of creation.
It is directly connected to larger self similer ANU that provide the required inputs and outputs that enable this to operate.
IMHO is ...In My Hobbit Opinion

And I can detect this system with ease , and can measure and plot it's directionality.
You the reader are ANU, it's just that it resides in 4D. which your 3D detectors don't see, thus it's invisable.
IMHO,
So called flying saucers are ANU with the ability to utilise huge amounts of the inputs and outputs, and to vary those directionally.
Given enough such inputs they trip into 4D, and thus blink out.
They blink out of any 3D detectors abilities.
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 05:02:18 pm »
I do agree with you Linda, that the voltage is key, and not many folks have the equipment to generate a million volts, or even 40kv.

Of course my personal opinion is that the BB effect is caused by what I call interdimensional shifting, and not capacitive thrust, whereas the lifter shifts to a dimension slightly askew from its original takeoff point, but Im no physicist, so Ill stick with what I know for sure here..;)

A flame jet generator would be key to powering the lifter array that would be useful as Zorgon says, for a transport, or such, but where I would look is into a concentric circle design, or a toroid as Zorgon suggested, with lifters within lifters. Flame jets can make upwards of 15 million volts, and are somewhat easy to build with a good shop and some money.

The only lifter Ive built was like naudins and it worked perfectly and after that we moved on to some magnetic devices, and solid state stuff from the JLN site, so lifters took a back seat.

Now, I do like the thought of a torus, but the material would have to be super light and highly conductive...gold foil perhaps? Wrapped around a cylindrical foam core?Silver foil as Sky has posed maybe?

Maybe its time to look at a toroidal lifter, eh? and maybe it is time to build a flame jet generator to power it, and looking if there is something to that torus after all, seeing as how it is the building block of life itself...at least Foster Gamble and Haramein think so!:D

Anybody got a fat checkbook laying around? Have tools will travel! :) :) :)

Cheers!
Littleenki
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:24:10 pm by Littleenki »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 06:12:23 pm »
http://science.trigunamedia.com/anu-of-theosophy/UltimateAtom.htm

IMHO the ANU as first described By Leadbeater is an accurate description of the golden ring of creation.
It is directly connected to larger self similer ANU that provide the required inputs and outputs that enable this to operate.
IMHO is ...In My Hobbit Opinion

And I can detect this system with ease , and can measure and plot it's directionality.
You the reader are ANU, it's just that it resides in 4D. which your 3D detectors don't see, thus it's invisable.
IMHO,
So called flying saucers are ANU with the ability to utilise huge amounts of the inputs and outputs, and to vary those directionally.
Given enough such inputs they trip into 4D, and thus blink out.
They blink out of any 3D detectors abilities.
hobbit

Indeed, Hobbit
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg0vyUkDJ_g[/youtube]

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 06:33:11 pm »
notice anything about that unit?

The torus is a Gold Ring

Keep yer EG I will put my money on clean fusion tech :D. I hear there is enough on the Moon to power the planet for 100,000 years :D

Yes,the contained glow with in the inner rings and the similarity of the structure would be compared to what the Magnetosphere would look like by modeled perceptions, very interesting Zorgon.
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 06:36:20 pm »
The Gold Ring

Last night Deuem asked a question that seems to have been ignored, but its one others have asked me so I will put it out there

It has been said that Electrogravitics has been suppressed...

Yet even grade school kids with a fewm bucks can build a lifter and send a mouse aloft... They are not using electrogravitics. .... they are using electrohydrodynamics...(EHD).. its NOT exactly the same thing. And if you don't know the difference then perhaps it is wise that all you can do is take a little mouse for a ride.So once we have the principle of building these things...

WHY is there not one scientist who has made a bigger one? Why do that?
The fact that we can build our own lifters using the BB Effect means that knowledge is readily available to the public, yet we have no large man size transport

So the question is WHY? Because again these writers are missing out on the basic and general concept. You are not looking at the BB effect when you are looking at a fan loudspeaker or a lifter ( though I adore both)... and they are " related but not the same thing. Because most think that they are..... they are still wondering why they do not have a mansized transport. You have to understand the beast first.

In an email to a researcher written by my nemesis Dr Hal Puthoff, he wrote;

"At this point I do not think T.T. Brown's results were a demonstration of anomalous gravity effects," he wrote. "Talking to him just before he died, he did not encourage me to follow up on this, as the effect was so weak...." And my Dad was sick at the time, dying in fact and he was probably thinking that your " Nemisis" was a dullard  that should have understood the principles a very long time ago. If I had been in my Dads shoes I wouldn't have had much time for him either

Puthoff, who is probably best known for his pioneering, CIA-sponsored research into the technique of "remote viewing," went on to describe two attempts to replicate Townsend Brown's research, one of which he had conducted. Both were unsuccessful, he said.

Yeah well.... Forgive me.... but those two fields have had a hard time interacting successfully anyway. Even now its difficult  "The only remaining possibility is that in our various replication attempts none of us have gone as high in voltage as Brown did, so there is a small possibility of non-linear effects at higher voltages," Puthoff wrote. "It's a judgment call."

So we want answers... How about this. for a "Judgement call"... Learn what electrogravitics actually is.... and then ask the proper questions!...we want that Gold Ring

And its waiting for the person who understands how to look at a "carnival ride" and see it for what it actually is.... Nothing less than that will win it.

And Zorgon.... I am not being impatient with you. Its Puthoff that can get my goat sometimes. Sorry. Old joke.   Linda
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 06:44:50 pm by Linda Brown »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]