collapse

Author Topic: Strange Sounds Heard around the World  (Read 54935 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Strange Sounds Heard around the World
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 01:39:34 pm »
For Comparison
Tripod Sound from War of the Worlds 2005

[youtube]jzY099ihULs[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 02:19:06 pm »
Originally posted by Violater1
What do you think is causing the noise?
HAARP? 

No... not HAARP

First we have to separate the real sounds from any hoaxed or copied sounds... and then there are the trumpeting sounds like air blowing over a pipe or hole in the earth and the low level humming sounds, more felt than heard and the deep rumbling sounds. Not sure if they are all connected yet or different causes :D

Hard to get good data on it

NAVY sonar can make some weird low frequency sounds that can drive people (and whales) literally insane. X-files did one on that... where peoples heads literally exploded.

But if it is coming from the Earth... I am thinking methane gas releases.  There has been a huge increase in methane gas outbursts lately, killing scores of fish and birds. Even the Gulf spill released more methane than was considered normal A LOT more. It may have even been part of the problem in shutting the leak down because of the tremendous gas pressure

Methane produced mud volcanoes were responsible for a huge fish kill in Redondo Beach CA, then a few days later there was a serious of earthquakes just south of that area

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 02:21:26 pm »
Originally posted by Whisper67
I just finished listening to one in another thread that sounded *exactly the same* however it was in Mexico.

Hmmm maybe this one..

Strange Sounds Mexico 2012

[youtube]gUCJVwMCV7U[/youtube]

Strange Sounds Costa Rica 2012

Very distant in this one...

[youtube]YqsGBEk_Uy8[/youtube]

Of course with Youtube they could all be fakes too...  Need to find media reports to go with these for verification in local news reports

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 02:22:53 pm »
Originally posted by B3lz3buth
The " Trumpet " sound is a worldwide phenomenom

Russia : Uploaded August 25 2011

[youtube]WDi1uAxXEQo[/youtube]

Belarus : Uploaded august 20 2011

[youtube]f2ipXF9zGjc[/youtube]

Costa Rica : Uploaded January 12 2012

[youtube]md-1NANJ9xE[/youtube]

Bratislava : Uploaded October 27 2011

[youtube]reP3uPnRMGE[/youtube]

Strange sounds in Conklin, Alberta Jan. 12/2012

[youtube]gtLNmdZTf_g[/youtube]

And the list going on and on...Kiev, Belarus, Florida,Montreal,  Michigan, New Jersey, North Bergen, Victoria B.C., Alkmaar, Maryland, Scandinavia...

I have no clue...

I don't buy the fracking, thunder / lightning explanations.

1/16/2012 -- 'Strange sounds' heard WORLDWIDE -- what is it?!

[youtube]GZ2ZcmMxehk&[/youtube]

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:49:40 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 02:26:02 pm »
Originally posted by alienzombie666
Or could the CME's that are battering our magnetosphere be making those sounds? Tectonic Plates rubbing in certain types of rock formations? 

Maybe  It is well known that the Auroras make sounds, though they are very low frequency electromagnetic waves, a type of natural radio that can be picked up around the globe. We all know about ELF's :D (Extremely low frequency} and it's relation to HAARP...

But the Auroral sounds are quite distinctive and are in the radio range

Listening to Northern Lights

[youtube]eHvdZdsIZxg[/youtube]

A Minnesota Planetarium Video- Natural Radio: When solar flares hit the Earth's magnetic field, the skies at both poles can light up with auroras. The particles also create very low frequency electromagnetic waves, a type of natural radio that can be picked up around the globe. Every year sound recordist Steve McGreevy heads north where the reception is best and points his receiver at the sky. Made for use in the Planetarium dome, thus the circular frame of the images)

Produced for Minnesota Planetarium and Space Discovery Center

The thing is some people seem to be able to hear them without the radio equipment...

The sounds aren’t common, and there doesn’t seem to be any consistency in their occurrences. What’s more, one observer of an aurora may hear the sounds distinctly, while another observer of the same display– even at the same location– may not.

The inconsistency makes it difficult to determine the underlying cause of the sounds. As with any faint phenomenon that is difficult to observe and study, theories abound. One hypothesis claims it’s all in the observer’s head. Modern media has made us used to hearing sound along with visual display, so we sometimes believe we are hearing things even when there is no actual sound. But this doesn’t account for those Inuit legends that predate the technological era, nor does it account for observations made by blindfolded or indoor observers.

Another theory also claims it’s all in your head, but for a different reason. Electrophonic hearing is the direct stimulation of the auditory nerves by external electromagnetic fields. There are reports of people hearing “clicks” and “pops” coincident with lightning flashes, and well ahead of any thunder, that can only be explained this way. The theory is unable to explain why only the sense of hearing is affected – though there are rare reports of people noting odd smells accompanying an aurora display.

Sounds of the Aurora

This one has the deep rumblings - quite interesting as it was recorded during a quake

H.A.A.R.P Sounds Haiti With Aurora Images

HAARP Sounds Haiti Quake With Aurora Images How events unfolded in the geomagnetic field , before & after the Haiti quake - with a magnitude of 7.0 Rs - struck at 1653 local time (2153 GMT) on Tuesday, 12 January.

[youtube]n2UnvtkcR04[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 02:36:38 pm »
Originally posted by baddmove
so some are  real and some are fake...
gunna happen, it always does..

Unfortunately that is the state of affairs these days. That is why I look for any local media report. The telegraph story mentions wind blowing through abandoned mine shafts. Interesting idea... I have heard odd howling sounds in caves from wind... but they are different and not repetitive

Originally posted by QueSeraSera I wonder if it corresponds to some sympathetic natural earth vibration.  Weird and very creepy.

Over the last few years things like earth quake lights, once considered a myth, are now looked at by main stream science and even tracked on USGS Earthquake site... they hope to be able to use that to predict quakes. Rocks rubbing together release piezoelectric phenomena and it only makes sense that it would produce sound. How far away can they be felt or heard? Depends on the frequency and the structure of the land... low frequency waves can travel a long way

Remember the Natives could hear horses miles away with an ear to the ground and the same if you put your ear on a railway track. Add to that resonance and harmonics

Piezoelectricity is found in useful applications such as the production and detection of sound, generation of high voltages, electronic frequency generation, microbalances, and ultrafine focusing of optical assemblies. It is also the basis of a number of scientific instrumental techniques with atomic resolution, the scanning probe microscopies such as STM, AFM, MTA, SNOM, etc., and everyday uses such as acting as the ignition source for cigarette lighters and push-start propane barbecues.

Piezoelectricity

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 02:51:00 pm »
STRANGE SOUNDS sound in Czech Republic. Scary!

[youtube]XjQcEP_Y72o[/youtube]

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 05:18:20 pm »
Same sounds...it gets interesting around 1:20. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQJVs3PDCA[/youtube]

Not that this debunks the phenomenon, It just points out that some of the videos may be a hoax.

This one however is puzzling:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvXII4ntZQ[/youtube]

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:26:15 pm by dreb13 »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 05:28:08 pm »
Some more ro the list:

Strange sound in the sky - Curitiba - Brasil (01/09/2011)

[youtube]qBC22YHil38[/youtube]

Strange noise from Sweden 1-11-11

[youtube]_0xaO0lrVdQ[/youtube]

The Hum en Costa Rica (Tv news)

[youtube]FGz489VqHjU[/youtube]

Very strange. :o

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:32:03 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 05:50:28 pm »
You can see a lot of videos from around world with good info here:

Welcome to Strange Sounds in the Sky.

Every other day, somewhere in the world, someone records disturbing unexplained noises coming from the sky.

My interest in this phenomenon started when I accidentally came across a Youtube video of the famous Florida sound. With some research on the subject, I discovered very quickly that many other people around the world had also recorded strange sky sounds recently and that some were similar and some were not.

I’m fascinated and disturbed by these strange sky noises happening in our world today. The purpose of this blog is to serve as a journal for the events in order to identify patterns and commonalities.

These sound events have increased recently. Some are obviously hoaxes and I promise to try and weed those out. I will never present the videos as fact and will critique them based on the YT description and what is presented in the video. I may speculate as to the cause but in the end I will let you decide.

I will add posts every day as long as I can find them. If you find videos or have thoughts on this, please let me know or you can post here.

http://strangesoundsinthesky.com/
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 06:48:10 pm »
Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

This time we have some really odd sounds... like trumpets. The sounds in fact are similar to the sounds used in the Mars Invasion movie. There is a very likely chance that many of these recorded in different areas are copies of the one in Russia or just viral hoaxes. I will post the ones that started this thread, sent to me by Somamech... then post the very long Russian recording, which I believe to be the original and most likely the real one as it was recorded on different days

Starting the year off with more weird sounds. In this case it sounds like they are very close to the source.

[youtube]xf4e-AxJ7nM[/youtube]

What makes this one more interesting the sound was also recorded in Winnipeg Manitoba on the same day... but there it sounds like it is very far in the distance

Strange Sounds in Winnipeg, Manitoba

[youtube]AxSulCgmJJA[/youtube]

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada - ATS Thread

:o Hey thanks for this Zorgon...The Pas is close to where I live...approx. 174km away. That video was taken in close proximity to a railway and a few kilometers from there is the main station and yard. Also not far from there just down the track is a grain terminal where they load up the hopper cars.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:52:49 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 08:18:16 pm »
Notice aswell that most of the videos are from the Nth Hemisphere too  :o

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 10:41:35 pm »
To everyone, good work compilation of many videos.

These sounds are as mechanical groaning sounds...like
heavy equipment metal rubbing on metal amplified.

Very odd, supernatural sounds...scary.
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Captain Dave

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 11:38:38 pm »
Thats interesting, about 2 weeks ago I heard a LOUD pulsating sound late in the evening - sounded like it was coming from Houston. The funny part is that it even sounded like a "scifi space ship".

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 04:35:08 am »
Same sounds...it gets interesting around 1:20. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQJVs3PDCA[/youtube]

Not that this debunks the phenomenon, It just points out that some of the videos may be a hoax.

I was almost trying to make one myself, but someone did already a very good job. But Maybe I can still try to fabric something.

I just still have the feeling most of the vids are fake. Not convinced yet. These sounds are so huge and loud apparently... the newspapers would have been be full of them?!

Or... there are cloaked mother ships with a flat tire hoovering above us?:)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter