collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 133632 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #525 on: September 01, 2017, 08:49:15 am »
Posting this as a matter of written record, I had two incidents of déjà vu on Wednesday. Both synced with news broadcasts on separate issues.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #526 on: October 30, 2017, 02:51:01 pm »
I am reading a Portuguese translation of Stephen King's "Bag of bones", and found in it a reference to JCPenney, as you can see below.

This book was printed in February 2000.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #527 on: January 08, 2018, 02:57:21 pm »

i keep coming back to thoughts of this and of things i have seen  and i am leaning towards the explanation of it's all a dimensional bled thru of some type...
i don't have any proof - just my thoughts on it
revisiting things i have experienced and things i still experience
 thinking of how  the craft didn't zoom off  but slowly left my sight line..as if going behind an invisible curtain...things like that
things like the man i see walking his dog - in my library
knowing things..things that just appear in my head before they appear in  front of my eyes

and i think the ancient aliens folk have it all messed up.. i don't think others have come here
so much as i feel we have been dumbed down  and with each major earth cleanse (and yeah i do agree with that) the smart ones..the knowing ones..the ones who could live for long years here.. have left for parts unknown..
while a few who manage to stay tell tales and try to redo what was wiped out
i.e myths, bible stories, folk tales etc.

could those parts unknown be another dimension and being as they were smarter than us - maybe they visit now and again .?

could the fact that we are witnessing  things we are labeling time shifts .. could those things  be pre next earth cleanse and major dimensional shifts.. wobbling in and out in silent warning of what's approaching

if i were the earth i would want to dump the humans again..they just don't seem to learn how to get along or care for their home

anywho..just a few things  inhabiting my brain while i try to figure out the why of some stuff
wondering what the next meatsuit will look like or if we will even have one and where we will be

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #528 on: January 24, 2018, 07:45:05 pm »

i am not a regular watcher of this show but i saw the lead in advertised and had to watch..if you get a chance don't miss it..

i laughed so hard.. but it fits here perfectly..

The Mandela Effect Or A Parallel Universe?
Published 01-20-18 • 2 min

'The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat' is my X-Files series finale

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/24/x-files-forehead-sweat-darin-morgan-critic-essay/

DARREN FRANICH  January 24, 2018 AT 09:15 PM EST
“The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat” is the best X-Files episode so far this season. It’s a mess, no doubt, built on a self-destructing narrative. I understand if you hate it. I loved it, but it has problems. More than anything: It is a lot. There are fantasies, flashbacks that never were, metafiction, the argument that reality itself is metafiction, the phrase “phony fake news.” It is sort of a clip show, and sort of a parody, an attempt toward Trumpian art, and — maybe — a final statement.

The episode’s written by Darin Morgan, whose previous scripts pushed the show to its own outer limits of comedy and tragedy, surrealism, cockroaches, and Alex Trebek. “Forehead Sweat” breaks through the last Great Barrier of sanity. You think of that old Warner Bros. cartoon, where Daffy Duck runs into white space and begs the animator to paint him a background. Or—more recent, less classy, much weirder—you think of the end of The Hills, when it turned out the fake real people were really fake all along.

There’s a scene where Mulder meets the most evil man in the world, creator of the conspiracy to end all conspiracies. They have a long conversation about the nature of everything. Our hero declares, uneasy, that there is “still an objective truth, an objective reality.” Sure, but also: They’re walking through an outdoor art installation, statues of men whose silent laughter seems to taunt Mulder. This Yue Minjun sculpture series is called A-maze-ing Laughter, and it’s in Vancouver. X-Files has mostly shot in Vancouver, of course, but usually the show hides that reality, filming on nondescript steet corners, repeating that establishing shot of FBI HQ. So this obvious location shooting feels like a wink from Morgan, who also directed this episode. You halfway expect Mulder to look around, eyes wide open for the first time: “Dear god, I’m in Canada!”

The tone is set by the prologue. It’s a scene from “The Lost Martian,” a Twilight Zone episode that Mulder remembers the way Proust remembered Aunt Léonie’s spongecake. We see a guy tell a bartender that aliens have already invaded. The guy sees a Martian outside a window; he points toward the window, to us, through the fourth wall. But the window is a mirror. And when the guy looks in the mirror…he sees an alien! Or maybe it’s not a mirror, and did I mention the bartender was an alien, too? Cut to Fox Mulder, eight years old, a moment of epiphany: “Now I get it!”

“The Lost Martian” matters to Mulder. But it’s not important because it’s important. “It’s about my memory of seeing my first Twilight Zone,” he tries to explain, a legendary TV character worshipping legendary TV. And now “The Lost Martian” has gone missing, like it never happened, canceled from history. Mulder checks the internet, scans through his DVD boxed set, pages through his episode guidebooks. This is a quest through bygone ages of fandom: You imagine Mulder clicking through wikias, grabbing DVDs off a dusty bookshelf, pulling guidebooks out of boxes no next of kin will ever bother opening. His final recourse is digging through his own videotapes, a personal archive leftover from the ancient period when everyone wasn’t an archivist.

This quest begins with a mystery man. Reggie Something (Brian Huskey) meets Mulder in a parking lot. This is a double reference, of course: Mulder used to meet shadowy informants like Steven Williams’ Mr. X in a parking lot, because the creators of X-Files were obsessed with Watergate the way modern TV creators are obsessed with OJ, and Watergate informant Deep Throat met journalist Bob Woodward in a parking lot. Reggie tells Mulder a strange story about erased memories. And he seems to know Mulder, well enough to tell him his favorite Twilight Zone episode never existed.

He knows Scully, too. Enough to call her “Sculls,” enough to give her an old snack from long-ago, something called a Goop-O. “I have such wonderful memories associated with it,” says Scully. “I remember family vacations over the summer holidays, and Fourth of July, fireworks, America, God, love.” Gillian Anderson reads those words like she’s scenesetting the great American novel, and David Duchovny cuts her off with perfect snarky wonder: “That’s some Jello!”

“Forehead Sweat” has big ambitions. It wants to talk about the Mandela Effect, the theory that mass misremembrance is proof of some existential conspiracy. And it wants to talk about alternate realities, a science-fiction concept gone so mainstream that it’s peddled by bloated reactionary gasbags and dramedy billboards and every fan theory about every TV show. “Forehead Sweat” is so specific in its politics that it features a Martian direct-quoting Donald Trump, and so absurd in its politics that Martian Donald rides a Segway.

Like Morgan’s splendidly goofball 2016 outing “Mulder and Scully and the Were-Monster,” this episode takes a tough look at Mulder’s legacy, which doubles for the very explicit legacy of The X-Files. At one point, our sly Fox declares that the world has simply become too crazy for his, ahem, “conspiratorial powers.” Scully has her own theory about that. “Maybe you’ve just lost your taste for it,” she says, “especially after all this birther stuff.” That’s right: The Big Man in the White House got there because he peddled his own conspiracy theory. Mulder = Trump: Discuss? But why take things so seriously? Morgan has a fascinating perspective on the show’s resident paranoiac. He pushes Mulder’s renegade-believer act to the point of spaghetti-western absurdity—I could hear Duchovny say the word “Squatchin’ ” all day—and yet there is something quite sad in the silliness. At one point, insulted by some young feds, he positively squeals with declining self-regard:

Do you know who I am? I’m Fox Mulder! I was fighting the power and breaking conspiracies before you saw your first chemtrail, you punks! I’m Fox Freaking Mulder, you punks! I’m Fox Mulder! Fox Mulder!

This is the “I’m the Goddamn Batman!” of X-Files, except definitely funny and unquestionably sad. I cherish Morgan’s cockeyed vision of what this show can be, admire how he can make Mulder seem so much weirder than usual and so terribly human. His peacocking is egotistical (FOX FREAKING MULDER) but also sounds like the chestbeating of a dying animal. Credit to Duchovny, for really going for it. (Credit, too, to Chris Carter, the producer who still sees something marvelously essential in the Darin Morgan version of X-Files.)

All this in one episode— plus, a brief chronicle of the downward moral spiral of the federal government in the past few decades, told via montage within a single office cubicle? Witness poor everydud Reggie descending through recent history, from cheerful Postal Service employee to bored “enhanced interrogation” waterboarding torturer to drone pilot accidentally blowing up another wedding. That’s some Jello!

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/24/x-files-darin-morgan-lost-art-of-forehead-sweat/
Morgan returned for the season 10 revival, penning the 2016 fan-favorite “Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster,” and now, he’s back with season 11’s funniest and most insightful episode yet. “The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat” finds Mulder and Scully meeting Reggie (Brian Huskey), a panicked conspiracy theorist with some surprising knowledge of Mulder and Scully’s past. “I wanted to do a conspiracy episode,” Morgan explains. “I hadn’t really done one before.”

The result is a twisty tale of false memories and nostalgia, packed with tongue-in-cheek Trump references, Twilight Zone throwbacks, and a deep dive into the Mandela Effect. (The effect refers to the phenomenon where multiple people misremember a fact or event. To use a popular example, if you were shocked to learn that the beloved children’s book series about an anthropomorphic ursine family is spelled The Berenstain Bears, not The Berenstein Bears, you’ve been a victim of the Mandela Effect.)

Before the episode airs, EW chatted with Morgan about writing Mulder and Scully in 2018 — and how the show’s investigation into truth and facts is more relevant than ever.

i tried to get a vid but you have to go thru all kinds of hoops
here's the first one or two..good luck

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/24/x-files-darin-morgan-lost-art-of-forehead-sweat/

maybe it will eventually show up here

https://www.fox.com/the-x-files/

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #529 on: January 24, 2018, 08:54:45 pm »
As i raise my fist to the sky,i am robomont!
A king of ct,a beacon of creation in the drone world.cubicle mania of mouse clickers hell surrounds me here in this psych hospital ward and the halls end of an emergency wing.
My coffee black and hot,delivered at my whim.
I read this story by the otter in devilish amazement of "mulders way".
Wishing for one small moment in time,i actually had a working tv that could pick up broadcast.
What a tease,the sweaty freshly cooked turkey leg bone files for the dog,dripping in juices of x broth so rich,saliva drizzles from the canines tongue as his eyes squint with intent.oh the xfiles story of intrique how can you go any further than abyss,the bridge is gone and mulder truly hangs in suspended imagination over awesomeness in all its splender!
Otter,you frigin tease!,what an awesome critique!
I AM ROBOMONT,HEAR ME VAINLY ROAR!!!!!!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #530 on: January 24, 2018, 09:29:35 pm »
I call this a Quantum Matrix Projection. Where any thing can happen, and does. A dream like place that feels real only because of our 5 senses to experience it. It's a life sentence of happiness, pain, suffering all obscured by the enchanting beauty of the planet, where never ending, what the hell just happened, moments occur. It keeps the mind busy and distracted unless you are one who notices the glitch effect and you must open your forensic mind to track the events, compile them into a timeline and try to make sense of the events.

1958, I was around 6 and my dad had a heart attack. Visiting him at the VA, I had to stay on ground level visitors room. Both parents were in that room. On that warm sunny summer day I walked out and around the door to the side of the entrance. There I looked on the ground next to the entrance wall and I see a large green musty turtle in the dirt moving its legs as if going somewhere, but it wasn't. I bent over closer and smelled that musty smell and looked down at the turtle as it stretched its head and looked back. I never saw a living turtle till then but knew it was a turtle.

Excited, I ran back in the visitors room and yell for my dad to come out and see this turtle on the ground. He gets up and follows me out as I ran. I get to the spot and its gone, not there, no where in sight. There was no one in that yard before or after except me, no place the turtle could of moved to and be out of sight. Of course my dad got mad and yelled at me for getting him out there. That was my beginning of the Matrix experience.

1966 I'm in Jr high 9th grade. Walking down the hall between class with kids every where in the hall. I come up to a teacher standing out side his class room who I don't know his name but know he is a typing teacher. As I got close to him on my right and his left, his head snaps to his left and he looks down at me and says, why don't you go back to where you came from. Where did that come from and why. He didn't know me, we never talked or met. Yet out of his mouth comes words as if he was being used to transmit a message to me.

1996 coming back from Milwaukee, late afternoon, sunny summer evening with the sun in the west around 8:00 pm. I'm driving home to Green Bay and as I begin to pass a semi truck on the 4 lane, I am coming by its rear tandem wheels looking over at it and we drove into a black void together. I have no recollection after that, no memory of anything, no idea till I came out of the black void 3 tenths of a mile from my house.

Now it was dark out side and it felt like I came out of a dream. I drove over 120 miles or so and have no memory of doing so. Or, maybe I didn't drive, maybe thats were the projection ended and a glitch began till it was corrected, or maybe I was taken and I have no idea but can tell you what happened before and after as far I can remember. maybe I went into that back end reality that projects the front end we always see and believe.

I live on an Indian reservation and my house is on tribal land. Pulling into my driveway I am in bewildered shock and get out to check my car for damage. None, nothing, but I am very sleepy and go inside to bed after seeing the clock was at 11:30 pm. Next morning I jump up and still know something happened and run out to check my car again in the morning light. Nothing, all clean and no scrapes or damage.

Now just recently. Tuesday December 19 2017 I was in Milwaukee in the hospital having cancer removed from my back shoulder. I had a huge extremely large carcinoma surgically removed. It was a little weird but got weirder on Thursday. But first this, On Thursday the Hospital Pharmacist came in my room to fill a prescript for oxycondone pain killers. I brought only my credit card with me in case I needed to get something at the hospital. I tell the Pharm I will pay for the pills thinking I have my credit card.

Calling my sister who brought me down to the hospital and went back home, I say I have to pay for pills with my credit card. She goes, we have your credit card, I went what, why do you have it. She goes you told the hospital to give it to her for safe keeping after I got out of surgery. I said no I didn't, I was still under till after 6pm that day and they they left at 5pm. I never talked to anyone till I finally woke up after 6pm.

Talking to my sister when I got home Friday, I find out the hospital went through my clothing and called them in to my room and hospital staff asked me if my sister should take the card and my house key. My sister said I was coherent and talking clearly and said yes, give it to my sister to take home to Green Bay. No I didn't, I have no recollection of being awake and talking to anyone right after surgery.

That Wednesday the Doctor said release was going to be Friday but next day Thursday was a day of total craziness. I was released over the day by several nurses and had to tell each one, hey I can't go anywhere, I have to contact my ride in Green Bay and it will be hours before they can get there. They each had to go to the doctor who did the surgery and much later came back with a Friday release. Even the Pharmacist said I was released Thursday. It was absolute confusion and I was getting crazy as to what was happening.

Also the Doctor came in my room Thursday and said they have home care all set up back home to assist me in recovery. Another woman came in and I signed papers for her home care and she asked from which facility would I like the nurse from. I told her St Vincent Hospital in Green Bay. I never heard from any home care nurse when home, no visits, no call, nothing. And I needed that help.

So, what the hell happened there.

Now, two weeks ago here, at home. 11:45pm I am up taking my medications. I will be listening to Coast to Coast talk radio at mid nite. I return to my bed with my ear phones on and TV on at the foot of the bed and as I lay down facing the TV, reality broke and I went in to a dream like reality where I was laying flat and my heart was going crazy and I was dying as I tried to get up but it felt more like I was being lifted up and then in the black void. Sometime in that void state I regain some form of consciousness and feel like electricity is being run over my body as I go back out in the void.

Some time after this I regain myself back in this reality with the TV on and head phones in my ears. I laid there for a minute wondering just what happened here. It was then I realized I was laying across the bed with my feet dangling to the floor and the TV off to my right. Getting up, I am not dizzy, weak, no pain. I was as if nothing happened but something did. Walking in the front room I was ok but my pants felt heavy. I went back in the bathroom and found them soaking wet. Now before you go, ahhh you pee'd yourself. I had just used the bathroom before laying down.

I dialed 911 and thought I better get checked out. What a mistake. That 3 day hospital stay was a nightmare. They wanted to cut me open for a heart defibrillator install, a pace maker install and put me on seizure medication. Some one changed that I found myself cross ways on my bed to getting up and falling to the floor and getting up and falling on the couch.

Someones playing with me from that hidden place.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:01:55 pm by ArMaP »
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #531 on: January 24, 2018, 09:40:04 pm »
Gigas,

I live in a suburb of Milwaukee. I'm pretty tired, but wanted to reply quickly before bed, and in detail tomorrow.

I am right there on that same wavelength with you. Bang, bang, bang, almost every sentence.

There is something f'ing weird going on.

Your quote -

Yet out of his mouth comes words as if he was being used to transmit a message to me.

Abso-damn-lutely! Happened to me too!
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #532 on: January 24, 2018, 10:23:53 pm »
Milwaukee neighbor. Imagine that. I was born and raised till 11 in Milwaukee before moving to Oneida by Green Bay. My one and only son lives in Milwaukee and does armed security for a couple a hotels on I894 and south 27th. My mother is/was full blooded Oneida and she had a tract of tribal land we built a new start on.

My one and only son is full of stories such as these. We sometimes talk on the phone about these mysteries and the phone goes hay wire and disconnects over and over. Guess were not suppose to talk about things like that.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #533 on: January 25, 2018, 01:58:18 pm »
Now just recently. Tuesday December 19 2018 I was in Milwaukee in the hospital having cancer removed from my back shoulder.
December 2018?  ???

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #534 on: January 25, 2018, 02:43:15 pm »
December 2018?  ???

Can you, or someone else fix that to 2017

Thanks

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #535 on: January 25, 2018, 05:02:23 pm »
Can you, or someone else fix that to 2017

Thanks
Done.  :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2018, 07:27:01 pm »
i keep coming back to thoughts of this and of things i have seen  and i am leaning towards the explanation of it's all a dimensional bled thru of some type...
i don't have any proof - just my thoughts on it

Got this from someone on FB:

Julie Phelps: There is one connection I talked with who has now disappeared. Now OK people move on etc. However Robert Greene was one of my LinkedIn Connections and he was involved in inter-dimensional research. Now shamans  know how one can shift ones perception and astral travel to other dimensions etc.. it takes a lot of effort to travel and some forms drain your life force so if you stay too long you will likely die before you get back. Also there are dangers from other entities. Anyway Robert was involved in computer enhanced interface to enhance the ability for the consciousness to travel to other dimensions. He told me he managed to do it but could not get back, lucky however some friendly inter dimensional beings helped him. He published a paper in a well known Neuroscience Journal which he gave me the link etc.... Recently I thought I would see how he was doing but he was no longer on LinkedIn also his paper has disappeared from the journals, I can find no trace of him online at all?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2018, 09:01:20 pm »
I am reading a Portuguese translation of Stephen King's "Bag of bones", and found in it a reference to JCPenney, as you can see below.

Since JC PENNEY is the spelling in THIS timeline that paper would be more meaningful if it said JC PENNY  :D

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2018, 06:56:00 am »
Since JC PENNEY is the spelling in THIS timeline that paper would be more meaningful if it said JC PENNY  :D
Doesn't that mean that all evidences will point to this timeline, seeing that's the one we're in?

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2018, 08:59:00 am »
Doesn't that mean that all evidences will point to this timeline, seeing that's the one we're in?
Not necessarily; we do have some evidence from the previous time line, such as Mic's pic of J C Penny, the VHS tape of Star Wars and Sinbad and several more; I am becoming of the opinion that this particular occurrence may have been orchestrated, since it appears that the group of us aware of this seem to have jumped together, but for what purpose or reason?

That is the question...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]