collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 133609 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #495 on: July 17, 2017, 10:21:12 am »
I don't know how John Titor is received here, but he did say something interesting.

He said that when you time travel you never return to the universe from which you came. What happens is that you travel to one of the parallel and infinite universes that exist side by side with your own. He said that each universe is a tiny bit different from the one you're in or you came from.

Makes you wonder if something went wrong somewhere with a black hole or singularity and we are now tripping universes as a result of it.

I'm still thinking CERN is the source. I'm not opposed to science, but this particular project is playing a little too fast and loose with our reality in their search for answers.

The very first time they powered that sucker up they blew those huge magnets right off. I don't think even they know what they did.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #496 on: July 17, 2017, 01:42:33 pm »
I've recently found long scratches on my back in that area that no one can reach without something like a back scratcher. These scratches have now appeared a number of times.

I have not scratched my back. Someone/something has scratched me. The cat is badly crippled and can no longer jump or leave the floor in any way, so I've eliminated him as the source.

I admit this may be more related to my being a CE5 contactee, but I'm throwing it in here because it might be a timeline issue.
That's one more thing you post that I don't think is related to timeline shifts but to something else. I don't know if it's related to you being a contactee or not, but those things sound like "common" paranormal cases.

Don't ask for pictures. I don't want any part of my fat ass on the internet.
That's always a good policy. :)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #497 on: July 17, 2017, 03:17:00 pm »
I'd have posted this sooner, but I wanted to see if what I'm going to discuss happened again.

I've recently found long scratches on my back in that area that no one can reach without something like a back scratcher. These scratches have now appeared a number of times.

I have not scratched my back. Someone/something has scratched me. The cat is badly crippled and can no longer jump or leave the floor in any way, so I've eliminated him as the source.

I admit this may be more related to my being a CE5 contactee, but I'm throwing it in here because it might be a timeline issue.

Don't ask for pictures. I don't want any part of my fat ass on the internet.

Well, the scratches cant be demonic Irene, the copal I am told gets rid of such things with speed; so I am thinking maybe because your a contactee, I cant think of anything else my love.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #498 on: July 17, 2017, 04:38:25 pm »
I don't know how John Titor is received here, but he did say something interesting.

He said that when you time travel you never return to the universe from which you came. What happens is that you travel to one of the parallel and infinite universes that exist side by side with your own. He said that each universe is a tiny bit different from the one you're in or you came from.

Makes you wonder if something went wrong somewhere with a black hole or singularity and we are now tripping universes as a result of it.

I'm still thinking CERN is the source. I'm not opposed to science, but this particular project is playing a little too fast and loose with our reality in their search for answers.

The very first time they powered that sucker up they blew those huge magnets right off. I don't think even they know what they did.

It's interesting that people still suspect CERN as the culprit in time travel/universe shifting events.

"CERN started building its very first accelerator in 1957, the Synchrocyclotron, which crashed and smashed its way toward 33 years of service.

CERN now operates several accelerators and one decelerator in a building complex that straddles the Swiss and French border."

CERN's accelerators are just atom smashers.

Their newest collider that came online a few years ago is just the largest one ever built, because it was determined the previous smaller ones did not provide enough resolution in the results.

Time travel or bending has never been one of the results noted. Just pictures of splattered atoms.

The only thing that affects time that has been noted in physics is gravity.

This has been confirmed by 2 atomic clocks placed at different heights.

That being the case one should look to anomalies/experiments in gravity for the culprit.

It could be a black hole gone awry as suggested, but...

the only known human meddling experiment in using gravity to see back in time is project Looking Glass.

This is a fact confirmed by Bob Lazar.

... and Bob ought to know, he operated a multi million dollar collider for Los Alamos as part of his job as physicist there.

A fact confirmed last year by other physicists who also worked there.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:51:35 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #499 on: July 17, 2017, 04:48:50 pm »
It's interesting that people still suspect CERN as the culprit in time travel/universe shifting events.

"CERN started building its very first accelerator in 1957, the Synchrocyclotron, which crashed and smashed its way toward 33 years of service.

CERN now operates several accelerators and one decelerator in a building complex that straddles the Swiss and French border."

CERN's accelerators are just atom smashers.

Their newest collider that came online a few years ago is just the largest one ever built, because it was determined the previous smaller ones did not provide enough resolution in the results.

Time travel or bending has never been one of the results noted. Just pictures of splattered atoms.

The only thing that affects time that has been noted in physics is gravity.

This has been confirmed by 2 atomic clocks placed at different heights.

That being the case one should look to anomalies/experiments in gravity for the culprit.

It could be a black hole gone awry as suggested, but...

the only known human meddling experiment in using gravity to see back in time is project Looking Glass.

This is a fact confirmed by Bob Lazar.

You've missed the part about the ALICE package and black holes. They've admitted they can make them. You don't think that could backfire?  :o

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #500 on: July 17, 2017, 04:59:28 pm »
You've missed the part about the ALICE package and black holes. They've admitted they can make them.
Did they admit they can make black holes or did they say that, according to some theories, it would be possible, with a more powerful accelerator?

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #501 on: July 17, 2017, 05:05:45 pm »
Did they admit they can make black holes or did they say that, according to some theories, it would be possible, with a more powerful accelerator?

Mmm.....

You got me there. What I read made them sound pretty confident they can do it.

I view a lot of these projects with a degree of skepticism. I'm skeptical that we are being told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Sort of like the military and the US government.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:07:33 pm by Irene »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #502 on: July 17, 2017, 05:17:52 pm »
You've missed the part about the ALICE package and black holes. They've admitted they can make them. You don't think that could backfire?  :o

Well assuming you can create a black hole with a charge and sustain it, then you have the possibility of traveling between the inner and outer horizon.

All of CERN's work takes place on the sub atomic level. Hardly large enough to fit a galaxy or universe through.

The amount of voltage required and present in natural black holes (the big ones) is insanely huge as we discussed earlier in this thread.

To stretch an effect created on a nanoparticle scale up to a universal scale would require herculean acts of physics which we are not capable of.

The Zeta's on the other hand, have proven quite adept with their technology to provide an antimatter reactor the size of a basketball with enough power to amplify subatomic gravity to the point of huge distortion fields.

I just don't think our level of technology has enough ooomph to do any serious damage yet.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:19:25 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #503 on: July 17, 2017, 05:20:10 pm »
Well assuming you can create a black hole with a charge and sustain it, then you have the possibility of traveling between the inner and outer horizon.

All of CERN's work takes place on the sub atomic level. Hardly large enough to fit a galaxy or universe through.

The amount of voltage required and present in natural black holes (the big ones) is insanely huge as we discussed earlier in this thread.

To stretch an effect created on a nanoparticle scale up to a universal scale would require herculean acts of physics which we are not capable of.

The Zeta's on the other hand, have proven quite adept with their technology to provide and antimatter reactor the size of a basketball with enough power to amplify subatomic gravity to the point of huge distortion fields.

I just don't think our level of technology has enough ooomph to do any serious damage yet.

^^^ THIS.....

..... Is why I worked in law enforcement.  :P

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #504 on: July 18, 2017, 10:05:27 am »
Well, the scratches cant be demonic Irene, the copal I am told gets rid of such things with speed; so I am thinking maybe because your a contactee, I cant think of anything else my love.

Thanks, Biggs. I got the copal after you told me about it, but I have to order the right burner. I'm waiting until I need an Amazon order.

Hugs, Biggs.  :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2017, 04:27:44 pm »
Maybe this is just me, but I've noticed, lately, a lot of videos and photos are being posted backwards.

Have I gone through the looking glass?  :o

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2017, 04:40:41 pm »
I think some people do that with images they do not own to make it harder to identify the images.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2017, 04:42:46 pm »
I think some people do that with images they do not own to make it harder to identify the images.

I see. Here I was hoping I'd gone further down the rabbit hole with my red pill.  :P

Not really. I've had enough bizarre for two lifetimes.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2017, 05:21:29 pm »
I see. Here I was hoping I'd gone further down the rabbit hole with my red pill.  :P

Not really. I've had enough bizarre for two lifetimes.
Only two? where is your sense of adventure  :P
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #509 on: July 25, 2017, 12:11:41 am »
i suspect its a legal manuever to avoid copywright laws.and yt copywright violations as the filter wont pick it up.its usually yt thieves trying to make a buck off other folks work.theres lots of kids doing similar things for some change.
another one is to use bots to post a vid on 1000s of sites,usually with no synopsis.one kid was making a million a year doing this.
bots are a plague on the www,they make goo statistics slanted.screwing advertisers out of revenue.
but goo is guilty too because if you search highest rated sites,goo is always top even though,basically they are just a gate and search engine.a monopoly on add revenue,imho.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]