collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 133609 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2017, 06:38:38 am »

RE - WRITE

because so far the human brain has not accepted but one dimension at a 'time'
with understanding  the division of TIME disappears

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2017, 09:08:28 am »
TWO-WAY TIME
A new theory of time, which rejects the notion that yesterday preceded to-day in any absolute sense, reveals the possibility that events now occurring are among the factors that decided Caesar nearly 2,000 years ago to cross the Rubicon, and which questions the theory of the fourth dimension, was propounded recently by Dr. Gilbert N. Lewis, physicist, of the University of California.

The theory revolutionizes the hoary idea of cause and effect. It presents time as symmetrical, flowing in two directions. It pictures the present as not only "pushed into existence by the past" but also "pulled into existence by the future." It denies that the universe is running down to a lifeless and changeless end and poses the idea that the whole universe may sometime return exactly to its present condition.

So if this theory is true, the world cannot end anytime soon as  some may predict.  There were things happening in the world prior to Ceasar.  Also I wonder when was day 0?    hmmmmm
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2017, 10:13:31 am »

So if this theory is true, the world cannot end anytime soon as  some may predict.  There were things happening in the world prior to Ceasar.  Also I wonder when was day 0?    hmmmmm
Mic, if you look closely at what has been written in the past that some are always expounding upon, such as the Christian Rapture and the battle of Armegeddon, it doesn't say the world is going to end...

Jesus is supposed to return and kick the dark one out and then reign in peace for a thousand years...so what happens next?

Obviously the cycle must renew and start over...

But where in their scriptures does it discuss that?

::)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2017, 02:09:38 pm »
The thing is that PROJECT LOOKING GLASS is a real project looking at light rays that travel backwards in time... using special mirrors

And the Alice Portal at Cerns is also a "Time Machine"

So both projects use the ALICE CODE

Quote from the book:

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first- ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never
heard of such a thing!"
-Lewis Carroll

Looking Glass Front page

Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html#Project

Alice Portal Cern - ALICE Time Projection Chamber

Welcome to the ALICE TPC Page
TPC Overview

The Time Projection Chamber (TPC) is the main tracking detector in the central barrel of theALICE experiment at LHC. Its function is to provide track finding (efficiency larger than 90%), charged particle momentum measurement (resolution better than 2.5% for electrons with momentum of about 4 GeV/c), particle identification (dE/dx resolution better than 10%), and two-track separation (resolution in relative momentum below 5 MeV/c) in the region pt<10 GeV/c and pseudo-rapidity |h|<0.9.

The TPC is cylindrical in shape with an active gas volume that ranges from about 85 cm to 250 cm, in the radial direction, and has a length of 500 cm. along the beam direction. A high voltage (HV) electrode is located at its axial center, which will be aligned to the interaction point, dividing the gas volume in two symmetric drift regions of 250 cm length. The HV electrode, which consists of an aluminized stretched Mylar foil, and two opposite axial potential degraders create a highly uniform electrostatic field in the two drift regions. The potential of the drift region is defined by Mylar strips wound around 18 inner and outer support rods.

CERN Copyright 2005

Charged particles traversing the gas will leave behind the memory of their passage in the form of a long trace of ionized gas. Depending on the electrical charge and momentum of the particle the trace will be bent weaker or stronger in either direction. In addition the density of the ionization depends on the momentum and identity of the particle. The ionization trace moves at constant velocity to either of the two end plates. The end plates are equipped with wire planes and 560,000 electronics channels, detecting the fundamental properties of the ionization trace (3D image and ionization density). The requirements of good momentum resolution and high rate capability call for a drift gas with low diffusion, low Z and large ion mobility. Extensive investigation of different gas mixtures led originally to the choice of the mixture 90% Ne-10% CO2. More recently it was proposed to add 5% N 2 to the mixture, which turned out to provide, higher gas gain stability and a better control of the fraction of N2 and its influence on the drift velocity. Both gas mixtures, however, require a high drift field (400 V/cm) to secure an acceptable drift time (88ms and 92ms respectively). The field cage is surrounded by double-shelled containment vessels with CO2 as insulator. Composite materials based on carbon fibber were chosen for high mechanical stability and low material budget (only 3.5% of a radiation length for tracks with normal incidence).

The TPC end-plates are each segmented into 18 trapezoidal sectors and equipped with multi-wire proportional chambers with cathode pad readout covering an overall active area of 32.5 m2. The sectors are segmented radially in two chambers with varying pad sizes, optimized for the radial dependence of the track density. There are about 560 000 pads with 3 different sizes: 4 for the inner readout chambers (IROC), 6 x 10 and 6 x 15 mm2 for the outer chambers (OROC), with 159 pad rows radially. For a position resolution not limited by the signal-to-noise ratio, the gas gain has to be sufficiently large. For the chosen pad sizes and rather low dE/dx of the drift gas, a rather large gas gain of 2 104 is necessary at the design noise figure of 1000 e (rms) for the electronics.

The charge collected on the TPC pads is amplified and integrated by a low input impedance charge sensitive amplifier followed by a semi-Gaussian pulse shaper. These analogue functions are realised by a custom integrated circuit (PASA), implemented in a 0.35 mm CMOS technology, which incorporate 16 channels. The circuit has a conversion gain of 12mV/fC, an impulse response function with a peaking time of 150ns and an equivalent noise charge of about 600 e- . Immediately after the PASA, a 10-bit pipelined ADC (one per channel) samples the signal at a rate in the range 5 to 12 MHz. The digitised signal is then processed by a set of circuits that perform the baseline subtraction, tail cancellation, zero-suppression, formatting and multi-event acquisition. The ADC and the digital circuits for 16 channels are contained in a single custom chip, named ALTRO, implemented in a 0.25 m m CMOS technology. The complete readout chain, which has a power consumption of about 40 mW / channel, is contained in Front End Cards (FEC), with 128 channels each, connected to the detector via kapton cables. A readout partition consists of a number of FECs (up to 25), which are controlled by a Readout Control Unit (RCU). The RCU interfaces a readout partition to the Data Acquisition (DAQ), the Trigger, and the Detector Control System (DCS). Every TPC sector (15488 channels) is readout by 6 partitions (121 FECs).

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Alice_Portal.html

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2017, 01:16:14 pm »
Just finished watching my newly bought 10 season collection of Stargate SG1....
There were quite a few episodes dealing with different time lines and alternate universes, more than I remember.
But I didn't watch the series end to end when it first aired as I have just done, which made the alternate timeline subject stand out.

Soooo......I order and will receive on Friday Stargate Atlantis (through my Amazon Prime account) (of course I used the banner on Pegasus  ;))(Money for Zorgon)..... 8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #485 on: July 14, 2017, 05:36:41 am »
Strange Case Of A Woman Who Slipped Into A Parallel Universe That Is Slightly Different From Her ‘Home Universe’

MessageToEagle.com – Scientists are working hard to find solid evidence supporting the many-worlds theory. Not long ago, physicists announced they are investing intriguing ripples in space-time that could offer evidence of parallel universes.

While the scientific quest for other dimensions and parallel universe continues, we can use the opportunity to learn about curious cases of people who by mistake entered invisible worlds existing next to our own.

Think of all the parallel timelines or universes running side by side, like railway line tracks and you, been the “train” on one of these tracks.

There are many interesting stories about people who vanish into thin air. Did these people slip into a parallel universe? What is unusual and almost unheard of is that someone who lives in unknown realms suddenly enters our universe. To them, and their ‘universe of origin’ our world would be the parallel universe.

This is exactly what happened to Lenia Barcía, a woman from Spain who suddenly felt everything around her was wrong.

Her story is so bizarre that many people who heard it had a difficult time to take it seriously. Was Lenia Barcía delusional or did she suffer from mental illness?

It’s easy to dismiss her story as fantasies, but what if her experience is real? Could she be a true visitor from another world? Did she fall into our universe by mistake?
Same Apartment But Some Things Were Out Of Place

It all started when Lenia Barcía woke up in her Madrid apartment one morning. It seemed like just another normal day, but she noticed something odd. She didn’t recognize the bed sheets she had just slept on. She didn’t think much about it, but soon she noticed small things around her that suggested something was wrong. Her apartment seemed to be the same, but some items seemed out of place, as if they didn’t belong there.

Some items in her flat were missing, while others were things she had never seen before. What was wrong?

The most shocking discovery was that her boyfriend was gone. Did he leave her? Where did he go?

At first, Lenia thought her boyfriend had gone missing. However, the truth was much more horrifying.

She looked for his phone number and couldn’t find.  She asked her friends about him, but no one seemed to know who she was talking about. Lenia thought she might be going insane. She contacted the police and reported her boyfriend missing – but the police told her that there were no records of the person she was looking for.
Was Lenia Insane?

Lenia couldn’t understand what was happening. Though she was convinced she was perfectly sane, she visited a psychiatrist who told her she experienced hallucinations due to stress.

Lenia disagreed. She was convinced something serious had happened. When Lenia visited her family she talked about her sister, but her parents told her the events she mentioned never happened. For example, her family didn’t remember a surgery that was performed on her sister’s shoulder a few months ago. When Lenia asked her sister, she said she had never been operated on.

There were so many things around Lenia that simply did not make sense. It was as if she was talking about events she had been experiencing in another life, another timeline.
So Many Things Didn’t Seem Right

Lenia went to work and even there it was clear her life situation had changed in ways she couldn’t never dream off. She worked for the same company, but in a different department in another part of the building. She said that she felt so disoriented at work, she told her supervisor she was ill and went home. At first it took her some time to find her supervisor – because it was a person she had never met before, although her boss claimed to know her well.

Was Lenia a visitor from a different universe?

S
he noticed had the same driving license and her IDs were in order, but so many other things in her life were wrong. She remembered events that people say never happened. Her boyfriend whom she knew well was said never to have existed. Items in her flat were unfamiliar.

Lenia has never been declared mentally ill. Nor is she a drug user or drinker. She is normal woman who told her story to the world, but few believe her. Today, she continues to search for clues.

She thinks she has slipped into another universe that is only slightly different from her ‘home universe’. Lenia has accepted her fate and the possibility that she is stuck in this world and may never be able to go home again.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/strange-case-woman-slipped-parallel-universe-slightly-different-home-universe/

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #486 on: July 14, 2017, 06:06:16 am »
Reminds me of some movies that I have seen.  People wake up to different lives, to teach them a life lesson.

I wonder what triggered the change.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #487 on: July 14, 2017, 07:19:30 am »

I wonder what triggered the change.

i think the change was started with a desire for  a change  in her life.. wheather knowingly requesting something to happen or a mere whispering of that desire..
i think the strength of someone's 'essence' ( for lack of a better word) contains the strength of the request more than the mere request being made

i have made such a request for something similar and had the request fulfilled..only many years down the road realizing what had happened..
kind of a be careful what you wish for thing

i am currently working on another 'be careful what you wish for' happening but am not getting enough information to share the experience yet

i truly feel that we  as a species are finding our power without comprehension of what we are doing.....

every desire comes  with a two sided possibility and care must be taken  with your thoughts

like the person who wished to be thin and got thin by being very sick and having their health deterorate
they didn't put enough thought into their 'desire/request' and got what they wanted along in  a negative way
we are still  in third dimension and need to understand the duality of it

and yes i am aware i am not 'normal' bwhahahahahahahah..it's all good

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:23:28 am by space otter »

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #488 on: July 14, 2017, 10:54:18 am »
otter, we have had this conversation before: be very careful what you wish for or what method you use to implement it...

The story has been told of Aleister Crowley performing a ritual to bring money to him; a day or so afterwards his favorite uncle fell over dead, but his estate was left to Crowely...

He got what he wanted, but look at the cost...

With the lady from Spain, she may have been lying in bed wishing things were different...
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #489 on: July 14, 2017, 03:22:41 pm »

yes Seeker we have talked of it more than once
but
i think NOW it is just happening .. to folks with no idea of what is happening
no ritual, no belief in the intent  of it.. just done

the thought moves you to somewhere else that looks the same but isn't

i also think it explains some other things like penney's/peney's
enough stupid people thought it and pop..there it is

since the 70's things have been rapidly moving toward this and it's happened more than once and  here we are SEEING it now

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:24:45 pm by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #490 on: July 16, 2017, 10:15:38 pm »
kind of a be careful what you wish for thing

Now IF all this tineline switch is real,  how nice would it be to CONTROL that switch :D

On the other hand it brings up the question... what happens to the other you that you bump out :D

That article with the lady and the nutmeg   5 times she tried and it wasn't there  but on the six attempt it was...  it kinda goes along with The Secret... the power of manifestation... 

As it stands the Christian already have that in their camp... but they attribute it to a Mystical Being rather than themselves... we are all familiar with the phrase "Ask and Ye Shall receive" The intent is to ask God to grant your wants  but what if its not that way at all?  My favorite story of Jesus is his insisting that you can move mountains if you but believe you can. Now go ask any Preacher and they will tell you that it was meant metaphorically... that it is simply about Faith, not actually moving a mountain physically...

But if you read in  Matthew 21:18-22 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Curses a Fig Tree

18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

I n that phrase the desire is instant...  and he reinforces the mountain statement and it is obvious by the fig tree action that HE MEANS IT LITERALLY

YODA:  Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

LUKE: I don't believe it!

YODA: That is why you fail.

The power of Manifestation SHOULD allow us to jump timelines :D

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #491 on: July 17, 2017, 04:45:21 am »
Now IF all this tineline switch is real,  how nice would it be to CONTROL that switch :D

On the other hand it brings up the question... what happens to the other you that you bump out :D
They are probably sitting there going WTF? Just like we are  8)

Remember my serial dream about the asteroid? Haven't had it since things switched for us in October...
That article with the lady and the nutmeg   5 times she tried and it wasn't there  but on the six attempt it was...  it kinda goes along with The Secret... the power of manifestation... 

As it stands the Christian already have that in their camp... but they attribute it to a Mystical Being rather than themselves... we are all familiar with the phrase "Ask and Ye Shall receive" The intent is to ask God to grant your wants  but what if its not that way at all?  My favorite story of Jesus is his insisting that you can move mountains if you but believe you can. Now go ask any Preacher and they will tell you that it was meant metaphorically... that it is simply about Faith, not actually moving a mountain physically...

But if you read in  Matthew 21:18-22 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Curses a Fig Tree

18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

I n that phrase the desire is instant...  and he reinforces the mountain statement and it is obvious by the fig tree action that HE MEANS IT LITERALLY
That has always been my interpretation; that we create our own daily happenings and can readily influence what happens around us if we believe that we can;

YODA:  Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

LUKE: I don't believe it!

YODA: That is why you fail.

The power of Manifestation SHOULD allow us to jump timelines :D
I am of the mind that several events lead us to this point in space and time;part of it could have been the desire by many for Trump to win; part of it could have been many wanting change of any kind away from what we have been dealing with for the last decade;

We should be able by will and positive desire alone create a better paradigm if we focus as a group on what we wish to see happen...

The old saying is, where there is the will, there is a way...

8)

Seeker
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:48:03 am by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2017, 05:52:03 am »
my point is  that this is happening spontaneously to unknowing folks
in numbers that we are just now seeing...
before  things like rituals and "the secret" were ways that called for intent and action on the part of humans
but now it is poof and there they are.. in another place..
like Z in texas..
what got you there Z?  what were you thinking about before it happened and how did you get back?
and maybe all of the mandela stuff is folks slipping back and forth in a spontaneous  happening

maybe the schumann resonance has bounced us back and forth  and maybe things are starting to twine one dimension with another ..like a strand of dna.. we are changing but not in a straight line scenario

What does the spike in the Schumann resonance mean? – Dr. Joe ...
https://www.drjoedispenza.com/.../what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-m...
Feb 18, 2017 - On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an ...

sorry that wasn't working here it is

https://www.drjoedispenza.com/blog/consciousness/what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-mean/

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10479.msg138374#msg138374

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:57:41 am by space otter »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #493 on: July 17, 2017, 08:07:21 am »
I'd have posted this sooner, but I wanted to see if what I'm going to discuss happened again.

I've recently found long scratches on my back in that area that no one can reach without something like a back scratcher. These scratches have now appeared a number of times.

I have not scratched my back. Someone/something has scratched me. The cat is badly crippled and can no longer jump or leave the floor in any way, so I've eliminated him as the source.

I admit this may be more related to my being a CE5 contactee, but I'm throwing it in here because it might be a timeline issue.

Don't ask for pictures. I don't want any part of my fat ass on the internet.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #494 on: July 17, 2017, 10:02:21 am »
but now it is poof and there they are.. in another place..
like Z in texas..
what got you there Z?  what were you thinking about before it happened and how did you get back?
Otter, I can't answer for Zorgon other than in a round about way: we didn't make it back; there are too many things that are not right, that have totally changed, and upon asking a lot of the stuff we know as fact has never existed in this timeline...

so my point of view is, we aren't back yet  8)
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]