collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 133619 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS

This is a topic I started on many years ago. It was what got Ted Twietmeyer onboard with Pegasus in the first place. It involves the changing Schumann resonace and it is all about changing timelines

These changes are only noticed by  the people they effect, although it appears that they do effect several people with the same shift.

In the case of the MARS event, ted wrote about it as PROOF of timeline shifts... then later when I went to follow up on it, he didn't know what I was talking about. Then now all the info is back and he has added to it.

A similar thing happened with several other people I know, but I will get to that later

I wii start with this statement:

I AM NOT FROM THIS TIMELINE

And I posted this in GENERAL so outsiders can see and I am hoping this brings the Sapce Otter back because she can help verify this. Locking this until I finish as I need to run some errands...

Time Lines
A Glitch in the Matrix

Berenstein Bears Anomaly (Glitch in the Matrix), Mandela Effect
Image Credit: Quantum Zen

Time Lines - A Glitch in the Matrix
Nov 25 2016
A funny thing happened on Mars...

A few years ago I was looking into reasons why TIME might be changing... tied to the Schumann Resonance it appears that Time itself may be changing and that a current day is only 16 hours instead of 24, but our clocks still show 24...  The ONLY reason we can even be aware of this change is that part of us exists OUTSIDE of time so we can 'feel a disturbance in the force' as it were.  Many people I have talked to have the feeling that time is shorter. They can't get as much done in a day as before...   Yes we are told that this is a phenomena of getting old... BUT when young people are making the same comments it's time to look at it.

This article is NOT about the change in TIME itself. I will link to my work on that later as it is not yet compiled, but you can start your own search  "a day is now 16 hours" and "Schumann resonance increasing"

During my research into the time changes I used many search terms like "shrinking time". "time speeding up"  etc  and over the years an odd thing happened...

One day I would search and find several universities studying the same thing. I saved the articles and the links to refer to at a later date. But when I went back to look at them... they were GONE... no links, nothing came up in search and the files were not on my computer.

Okay so was I going crazy? Well I had it all fresh in my memory so I didn't think so.  I then started looking deeper at time issues and started finding that MANY other people have experienced the same thing. They too were told they were imagining things or were crazy.

Oddly enough there is an old TWILIGHT ZONE ("A matter of Minutes") episode on just this kind of experience  where things are missing one day, but back in order the next day.

Well during this new search I came across an article by Ted Twietmeyer...  It is his theory that time lines have been changed in small ways by something changing in the past (like if a time traveler went back and history changed just a little bit due to something that happened)  If such a change was major, we might no be here to remember it so it would be a moot point. So only small things would show up.

A funny thing happened on Mars...

Why Mars?  many of us have been involved for decades looking at endless photos take by the two Rovers Spirit and Opportunity...  those photos also have what is called a SUNDIAL which is basically a color chart for the images. So all anomaly hunters are familiar with that thing like the back of our hands. Below is a current photo of that sundial on one of the Rovers on the Martian surface.

The issue here is the gear-like ring on the post. I will post a portion of Ted's article below explaining this.  When he posted that article my first thought was "Hell yeah there is no gear on that thing!" and I looked up all my old photos on file. DANG! They all had the gear... so I contacted Ted and added my voice to his.   The years went by... and I wanted to return to the topic for our forum...  the articles were GONE... I contacted Ted... he had no idea what I was talking about.  Okay this is getting insane, I thought.  Then recently, end of 2014, I looked at it again... and Lo and Behold... all the articles are back

No I am NOT crazy... but if I am so are many others following this research. But it is difficult. Because if those time lines keep flipping, I never know if this work will survive the next flip. Al I know is that it DOESN'T Change in my memory.

Here is the update to his first article that caught my attention:

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »
Rover Sundial Survey Concluded
By Ted Twietmeyer 12-31-7

First, I'd like to extend my thanks on behalf of Jeff and myself to all those who responded to the survey. So what is the purpose of the survey? It is about TIME. Specifically, a change in the past which had appeared to cause a change in the present.

About a week prior to this posting, a change in the sundial on the Rover was suddenly noticed. This design change appeared
in the sundial which I've attempted to illustrate in the altered photo below:

Original sundial as remembered by four different people. This image has been modified in an attempt to show what several individuals remember. (Make that seven people, myself and two others on my team at Pegasus)

Image of the sundial as presented in the survey

The difference between these two images is the appearance of protrusions near the base of the shaft, which look something like teeth on a gear. These objects were not seen back in 2005 when the book "What NASA Isn't Telling You About Mars" was first published. Apparently, something in the past has caused a sudden change in the present. All known copies of this image, both digital and those in print, have all been changed and look like the image above.

SURVEY RESULTS

None of the nine respondents to the survey has observed this change. Though somewhat disappointing, the survey data must stand as it is. Possible reasons for this may be that three of the four people who observed this change had some extensive involvement with the creation of Mars book, and therefore had a strong memory of what it originally looked like. After seeing this, some Rense readers might also recall the change as well. Almost all respondents referred to a change in color or the lack of dust on small features of the sundial, and only one referred to the ring around the outside which anchors the sundial to the rover as being different. It may be true that this ring is also different as well.

At this point you may be wondering how this change could be possible. Consider that your mind exists outside of space-time. Your thoughts take place essentially at the quantum level, since they consist of electrical and electrochemical actions. Even if the physical world were to change you could still remember something as it originally was. For example, most likely at some point in the past you observed an eclipse of the Moon. This is something no one forgets.

Although that eclipse you remember has long passed and no longer exists, you can recall it anytime like the memory of a photograph or a loved one. If another full eclipse was forecast to take place but when it took place it only partially covered the moon instead, you would know something is very wrong. Likewise, if you saw a photograph of an actual full eclipse in a book which was captioned as a partial one, you would also know something is wrong.

This author was perhaps the first to notice the change in the sundial. It was only after presenting the image to others or discussing it with them, did they also recall that the protrusions around the base of the shaft were not there before.

Did someone go back in time and make a suggestion to Bill Nye ("the science guy") to add the protrusions to the design? He is credited with conceiving the sundial/photometric calibration target combination. Did they suggest to him that these protrusions would enhance it's operation? We may never know. And perhaps Bill Nye may not even know a subtle suggestion took place, if the suggestion was made in a subtle manner. The fact that apparently not one photograph exists anywhere without these protrusions (except the photo specially created for this report) substantiates the fact that every photograph related to this in the present has been changed. Only the memory of the sundial as it originally was designed exists, and nothing else.

At first glance, this might appear to be a very minor issue. But the impact of altering the past which instantly changes the present can be staggering. What other events may have been altered in the past, and who has the technology to time travel?

I would also like to thank Jeff Rense for being open minded on this matter, and for giving me the opportunity to field this survey.

Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
www.data4science.net
www.bookonmars.info

SOURCE:  RENSE.COM  Reprinted by Permisson from Ted Twietmeyer

IMPORTANT UPDATE on Survey Results

Thanks to an email from a rense.com reader named Edd(?) we have images of the sundial used on the first rover mission to Mars, known as Pathfinder. This one is quite different from the current rover sundials.

Sundial on Pathfinder [1]

Rover Sundial 2007
Sundial as remembered by several people on Spirit and Opportunity rovers
(Above image altered to show it as remembered.)

Note that the Pathfinder sundial does not have the gear-like ring present on the current Spirit and Opportunity rovers. It does have different color reference markers however.

Rover sundial 2007.jpg Actual photograph of Spirit
and Opportunity sundial as it appears today.

Ted Twietmeyer tedtw@frontiernet.net
[1] - http://mars-news.de/life/mpf-anomalies.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 03:45:40 pm »
Somewhere in a Small Pennsylvania Forest

Image Credit: Shadyside Worms, PA

"Somewhere" because this happened a long time ago (70's) and I forgot the exact location we were at.  The site was a small campground in Pennsylvania and we were attending a Civil War Reenactment Musket Shoot. Was my first time venturing into reenactment activities, so we went just to observe and try our hand at hitting targets with the sightless long rifles.

The campground was just off the main road and there  was a small rectangular forest next to the campground. This forest was bordered by the camp site on one side, a farm on the opposite side, the main road on the third and a dirt farm road on the fourth. It wasn't very large  as it was about the same length as the campgrounds. In the stock photo above you can see the approximate density of the woods.

So one afternoon of our stay three of us went for a walk into the woods... we came to a small sunlit clearing, with a big flat exposed rock layer in the middle. Just at the edge of that rocky area there was an old civil war wagon, mostly decayed. Didn't have a camera with us back then.  We headed back to the camp down the same path we came and told the others.  Went back the next morning, the plan was to dig around it for any interesting artifacts, etc...

Well it was GONE... no trace of it... no trace of the rocky clearing. We even took string and roped off sections as we made a grid looking for it, even though we were sure of the path (This really was a small section of woods.  Never found it...  It was like it had appeared for a brief moment then was gone...

At the time it was more of a Ghost Story for us... there are many similar tales in the region. But today thinking back on it, I would be more inclined to add it to my Portal theory.

Image Credit: Passion for the Past - Our camp site (aka the Reenactor Post Office)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
Tucumcari, New Mexico 88401
June 30th 2016

Last June my daughter and I went to visit my ex wife in Houston Texas for a week. Drove down to bring her the rest of her stuff... that was a fun trip (not :P ) Heavy load, last a couple tires on the trailer.  On the way home, the trip was more pleasant as we had no deadline to get back and did some sight seeing...

The incident began when I was looking for a gas station and the next station was a Flying J in Tucumcari, New Mexico. Now I don't have a card for them and still had enough gas to get a few more towns so we skipped it. Around the next bend saw a nice new looking SHELL gas station ahead sign...  So we exited the freeway and turned back towards town now on Main Street, which is an old section of the Infamous Route 66

Well Tucumcari, New Mexico is mostly a Ghost Town... 

Downtown Tucumcari, New MexicoCredit: DGHPhoto

That gas station?  Not so new LOL

Credit: Dr Bob's Route 66 Motorcycle Ride

The following two screenshots from Google maps show the three key points of the incidence. A is the exit we took off the freeway. Finding no gas station open we continued down Main Street back towards the freeway and the Flying J station. We turned right towards the freeway at point B...

The next moment we were on an on ramp to the freeway 10 miles from the town heading back the way we came... at point C on the second screen cap.  Experienced a few minutes of head spinning nausea until I got my bearings. Continued on to the next exit at San Jon to turn around... (it was after we turned back we saw the mileage sign "Tucumcari  10 Miles"

So now we were low on gas and I had to stop at the Flying J (shows on my bank statement as I used the debit card)

Point A: Exited the Freeway - Point B Turned off Main Street towards Freeway

Point C: Where we suddenly ended up back on Freeway going back the way we came.
That gray on ramp was where we 'reappeared'  and thought we were in the right direction

After filling up and getting back on the Freeway... there were no more incidents the rest of the trip home...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 03:52:21 pm »
Part Two

...until later that night.

We parked the trailer and unloaded the car... Since we were gone for two weeks we needed groceries. The Smith's close to us is open 24 hours (gotta love Vegas :P).  So we headed over to the store down the road we always use...  and saw THIS in the middle of the road (on an divider)

That was NOT THERE when we left....  Okay weird, but they might have put it up while we were gone.  Continued through the next lights at Desert Inn Rd and I almost went off the road. My headlights were reflected off of two huge white eyes in the middle of the curve.  Had no idea what it was (until we got close)  The next day we went to take a picture... It is an old rusted statue of a Steampunk Squid vehicle... THIS was also not there when we left. Contacted the county, they tell me it was built in 2012 !?!  Considering the rust on it... seems about right. But it wasn't there two weeks before when I filled up at the Exxon on that same corner on the way out of town.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:02:37 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 03:54:28 pm »
Part Three

Oct 03, 2016

Every year we go camping at a Medieval week long event near Bakersfield, California  We take I 15 to the Bakersfield exit.  The event is always the first week of October.  So we head out early in the morning to arrive around noon when the site opens for setup.  On the way out of town, we were suddenly blinded by three bright points on the right hand side of the freeway... the image below is what caused it.  That photo is from an article that was dated FEB 21 2014, 9:23 AM ET

THIS was not there the last time (2015) we went to California! I have done extensive posting on solar power installations on Pegasus website... NEVER heard of this or saw it and its only 40 minutes from our house just into California.

FEB 21 2014, 9:23 AM ET Credit: NBC News
This plant was built in 2012 (same year as that statue in part two) and came online:
Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System Reaches ‘First Sync’ Milestone
— Testing confirms operational readiness of world’s largest solar thermal project —

NIPTON, Calif.–Sep. 24, 2013– Today it was announced that the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System produced its first output of energy when the Unit 1 station was synchronized to the power grid for the first time. Achieving this critical “first sync” is a major milestone for the project, which is jointly-owned by NRG Energy, Inc., BrightSource Energy, Inc. and Google. - SOURCE
Driving around Las Vegas the past few weeks there are several other changes we have noticed... big ones, but I don't think there is any need to add them to make the point of this article as they would only have meaning to us anyway.

Ted Twietmeyer, who has done research on this very topic, believes these changes are due to a possible time traveler having made small changes in the past. I tend to lean more to the Quantum Timeline explanation. I have been aware of many little "glitches in the matrix" over the years since I started Pegasus Research Consortium. having spent several years also posting at ATS (AboveTopSecret.com) I came across many similar stories that other people have experienced. Ted has also received emails and letters from people with similar experiences and links to those (at Rense.com) are listed below under "Related Links"

It was Ted's article on the mars Rover Sundial that got me to start looking into the time discrepancies and I was brought to ATS searching for information on possible portals (dimensional and or stargates). So this research really comes in three distinct parts:
1) Time lines and "glitches"
2) Time itself shrinking or speeding up (Schumann Resonance)
3) Dimensional Portals, both naturally occurring or man made (yes maybe alien connection too)
#3 We already have extensive research on though far from complete. I will be working on all this over the next few months to put all my notes in order so I can present it in a way that make sense. There is a LOT of collected data...  You can view the Portal information here  STARGATES

The BIGGEST issue with this incidence that I found most distressing was people I knew... Several people I have talked to for years are no longer the same. I will not name names... but I have some online friends that are so different now I do not even recognize them... a few are completely opposite in their current view point.  I did not fully realize this until I brought up certain subject.  One person on FB just today as I type this... He had made a post "History is Fake"  implying that the History we remembered being taught is no longer true.  I replied "WHAT IF" History is fluid and changing? and we talked a bit about timeline changes. I mentioned this incidence (in brief) and his reply was:
"I do have some small interesting stories that happened as of late, if you find the time maybe you can contact me on my cell phone [# deleted], interpreting your current comments on my page it does seem that you had dramatic shift in attitude I find that you're not the same Ron Schmidt, that I have interacted with in the past, that's what it seems like to me.
So... this is my first confirmation that someone else has noticed a drastic change.

Conclusion:

I am NOT from this TIMELINE

If anyone reading this has their own story to tell and doesn't mind sharing, please drop me an email at standauffish@earthlink.net or join us at our forum HERE

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 04:01:49 pm »
Posted it on the website

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Time_Lines_01.html

I will be adding to this with more later I know years ago there were threads at ATS telling similar stories. I had this in the works for some time but posted it today because on Facebook Jerry Wills of XPedition Radio ( a contributor on Pegasus) just posted THIS today

UPDATE:

February 06, 2017
First comment from someone else...  This was posted today on Facebook by our friend Jerry Wills of Xpedition Radio (he has share his work on the Amary Maru Stargate with us)

Jerry Wills

Something is... well, something is not right. Take a few minutes and soak up this video. This is NOT what I saw, not what I remember, and I'm really staggered by this. I watched this event LIVE... It did NOT happen this way, yet these are the only clips available. They offer 'proof" this is the only version. Manipulation? No.. There are people who only recall these incidents as played out here. So what the hell has happened to the world I remember? Obviously, we have jumped from one reality to another. Let's open this for discussion...

Okay granted this kid seems a bit flacky but I have heard similar stories from yong and old  and most people say we are crazy or come of with other excuses

The thing to point out is that those who did NOT get effected by a particular time line shift would NOT remember things differently because they are from the new timeline that you just jumped into

I think this all ties in with my Dimensional Portal and Stargate research.

Many people I know (knew) are different in this timeline  and others have not changed as far as I can tell. Some are almost direct opposites and it has driven me batty the last frew months

Research I was working on before... when I look for a link to show someone. it is not there or not the same anymore.

So I will be focusing on this topic a LOT in the coming year

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 05:23:12 pm »
An old teacher of mine Dr Colin Pounder (a geophysicist PhD) once told me a story.

He was on a bus journey late at night sitting upstairs on a double decker just behind the stairs where he could clearly see who came up the stairs and got on and off the bus.  There were not many people on the bus, just a few getting on and off.  Near to the end of the journey a woman got on the bus.

The bus got to the end of the journey at the last stop and he walked down the stairs and the driver asked him where the woman was who just got on upstairs.  Colin turned around expecting to see the woman walk down the stairs behind him but she wasn't there.  The driver shouted up that this was the last stop but she didn't reply or come down the stairs.

The driver was worried that the woman might be ill so they both went up the steps to the top deck to check that she was OK.  There was nobody there.  They both checked behind all of the seats but the woman who got onto the bus had gone.

Colin originally told this story to myself and a friend who were interested in the paranormal and he knew we were collecting material on ghosts, UFOs and so on.  He though the woman must have been a ghost.

Sorry Colin, but I disagree.  Ghosts don't pay bus fares.  This sounds more like a time glitch or something....

What do you think Z?

http://volcaniclightning.tripod.com/colin.htm
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:33:38 pm by Pimander »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 05:27:32 pm »
To me, all this "time glitch" thing is just a way of people not admitting that they were wrong.  :P

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 05:28:01 pm »
I have a brief anecdote that happened many years ago, but still disturbs me. Call me crazy if you like. I know what happened in my life.

I trace these timeline issues back to the night Obama was elected - November 5, 2008. This was the night things started to go all wonky.

My best friend, overnight, went from being a very nice, understanding person to a completely nasty, hostile cynic who clearly despised me. For the record, I did not vote in that election as I did not like either candidate, so it wasn't politics. It was like she was a completely different person.

In any case, we'd known each other for 40 years and she dropped me just like that with no explanation whatsoever. We haven't spoken since.

The following month a photograph taken in the driveway of my home appeared on my cellphone. It showed a yellow extension cord laying on the driveway. There was nothing else in the picture. I did not take it. Where did it come from?

I forgot about it and when I remembered it, roughly a month later, I looked for it and it was gone.

Third, my house was brand new. I hadn't yet cleaned out the line from the dryer to the roof. I left for a week. When I came back, the dryer hose had been cut and duct-taped back together? Who the hell was in my house, or, was this an alternative timeline?

Fourth, one evening I'd made a quick run to the store. When I returned I found a juice glass containing a white, milky liquid floating in a clear liquid on my kitchen counter. It had been placed on a circular pink hotpad that I'd knitted. Who put it there? WTF was it?

I called the police who came to the house. They tried to mindf*** me into believing I'd put it there and forgotten about it. Not! I went along with it to get them out of my house.

Completely. Fracking. Bizarre.

I was so uneasy with these events that for months I locked everything and slept with the lights on.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 05:41:20 pm »
I clearly recall reading an odd blog - pretty sure it was VT - that Aliens had made a decision to remove the US as Hegemon  and put world headquarters somewhere in China.  After that, new technology would be released and manufactured in China in some area whose name starts with a "D".

This notion has guided my thoughts for well over a year but I can't find any trace of it.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 05:50:09 pm »
I had a book, IronMan The Ultimate Guide. It was given to me by my son on my Birthday in 2007. I had it in my bookcase displayed face out so you could see the cover. I recently rearranged my office and the book is no where to be seen. I asked my son if I had given it back to him for signage at a convention. He says he has no recollection of this book! I had many pictures of my bookcase, but now they don't show that book. It just vanished. No one I've talked to ever remembers seeing it. I thought I was going crazy in my old age, but maybe not! Hhhmmm
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 06:57:38 pm »
There have been a couple of events that Z and myself have chatted about over the past few years, mostly involving famous people...I distinctly remember Bob Seger having throat cancer and dying from it... then suddenly there is a new album out by Bob Seger and they are promoting his next tour ???

Judging by our association over the years and our inter-action, this is the right Zorgon  :P hopefully I have remained static in his view of me  8) although I could name one in particular that both of us have known for quite some time that is definitely not the same person we both knew...

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 07:04:10 pm »
Zorgon, is that the same Exxon we stopped at that night on the way over to see John? and that was when, in 2013? If it is the same store, that metal contraption was not there.

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 09:35:38 pm »
To me, all this "time glitch" thing is just a way of people not admitting that they were wrong.  :P

Some people are more susceptible to time's fluid nature.  You seem to have a more linear mindset, from what I've read in your posts.  That may account for your lack of bizarre experiences in that particular area.  Just a thought.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56