collapse

Author Topic: Black eyed children - David Weatherly.  (Read 18518 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: Black eyed children - David Weatherly.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 04:24:31 am »
BEK are nothing to be afraid of.  They are subject to human spiritual sovereignty, as are the Greys themselves.  You virtually won't read a single BEK account, of which their asking permission to do something (come into a house, into a car etc) is not part of it.

I don't believe that they are demons, but they are bound to recognise our consent.  Even if they wish to harm you, they literally need your permission in order to do so.  Do not give it to them, and you will be safe.

As a member of humanity, you are a spiritually sovereign being containing representation from the four elements; there are entire races for whom that is not the case.  We also have greater authority and autonomy than the angels; who, although they are to be treated well by us, are actually our subordinates.

Know who and what you are, and act accordingly.

Greetings:

BINGO !

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Peace Love Light

tfw   

Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 04:42:01 am »
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Peace Love Light

tfw   

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

I'm willing to say with certainty at this point, that I was abducted; at least once, and possibly multiple times.  I've had my own face less than three inches away from that of a Tall Nosed Grey.  About the Greys, then, I can tell you this:-

They envy us.

They want both our ability to feel emotion, and our spirituality.  They do not have either of those, for the most part.  Contrary to what Christians think, I also don't believe the Greys are demonic.  To a certain extent they are to be pitied, and they can come across as negative, but they are not fundamentally evil beings; although as with humanity, there are different groups of Greys, and some of them are nicer than others.  They are actually quite tragic creatures, for the most part.

Bashar describes the Greys as a mutated branch of humanity which existed primarily within a parallel universe.  They were scientists, who persued technological advancement to the point where they destroyed Nature, their capacity for emotion, and ultimately even their own ability to reproduce.  They abduct us because they want our genetic input in order to reboot their own gene pool; but they also want to study our emotion and re-integrate it if they can.  To an extent it scares them, I think. 

They can actually be as scared of us as we are of them; because even though we're normally at a disadvantage with them, we're still an alien race to them.  They know that we're not passive animals like cows, as well; I remember how strong both the physical and emotional repression fields were on me when I was taken.  I was a berserker when I was younger, and at the time, I had gone from being afraid, to being very, very angry.  They knew that they did not want me to get loose. ;)

I believe the Greys represent what could happen in our own future, if we follow the transhumanist path completely.  This is a big part of the reason why I have such an aversion to atheism.  Most people do not realise just how potentially deadly, Cartesian atheism as a philosophy really is.

The BEK are dangerous, and often are genuinely malevolent, yes; and a big part of the reason why, is because they are human/Grey hybrids who are getting emotionality back, but who don't know how to handle it, because they have no context for it.  David Jacobs talks about hybrids who are extremely angry, and can be physically abusive and violent.  My own theory on what causes that, is that they can (among other things) be physically matured much faster than normal, so they go through things like the terrible twos, or the amount of anger which normally occurs in human teenagers, when said hybrids are already adults physically.

The Greys' genetic techniques also aren't perfect, and they are sufficiently mechanically minded that even if a good hybrid batch does succeed biologically, they generally don't have any clue about what a human (or humanlike) being needs for adequate, positive social and psychological development.  So they think it's fine to breed hybrids, and keep them in the equivalent of jail, and otherwise treat them like machines, etc.  It's just how they think.

Some of the Greys are genuinely nasty/Service to Self/negatively polarised, as well.  Not all of them, but some; and even the more positive ones usually carry very heavy energy.  In acorporeal terms, I've summoned a Large Nosed Grey into my bedroom, when I was finally ready to talk to them about what happened; and energetically I felt like lead for probably a week afterwards.

The one thing which is most important about both the Greys and BEK, however, and which I want to emphasise over and over again, is this:-

They cannot hurt you unless you give them specific, explicit permission.

The Greys themselves usually won't want to actually harm you, anyway.  Yes, they will tend to want something from you, in terms of biological material etc; but of the two groups of beings, the more really dangerous ones are the BEK.  The BEK/hybrids can be sadistic; sometimes they will kill someone for kicks.  The more negative/STS Greys might want to give you a good scare, because truthfully they can feed astrally on the energy corresponding with fear, unfortunately; but the more positive ones won't be interested in scaring you at all.  They will just want to do what they do; and in some cases they don't actually want to hurt people at all.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:55:19 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

sky otter

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2012, 06:41:24 am »

thank you Petrus

As a member of humanity, you are a spiritually sovereign being containing representation from the four elements; there are entire races for whom that is not the case.  We also have greater authority and autonomy than the angels; who, although they are to be treated well by us, are actually our subordinates.

that's what i have been saying numerous times

we are awesome..know who you are and what you can do and you will be amazed
we have sooo much unrecognized and untaped ability
we need to work on the self knowledge

i have not run into the bek but other little ones the have got that saftey sense working
that's my do not engage  response
there are so many other's here besides us..most are not harmful unless poked

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2012, 07:18:44 am »
Hehehe, Zorgon, youll have everyone on here cringing in the bathroom hiding from the BEk's soon!

"Well Done, Zorgon..now let me in!"

Has anyone here ever noticed when you lock eyes with a baby in a stroller as they roll by, theyll turn their heads on a stick just to keep eye contact with you?

I notice the dark skinned, black, or hispanic babies are the most dark eyed, and they really have a penchant to stare for the longest.

Not a racist comment, just an observation.

Is it possible that certain ethnic groups have more BEK's than others?

The white babies wont even look for three seconds as they roll by, changing their view without a care.

I have a booth and do art shows, so I see numerous strollers roll by all day long.

Rest assured, Ill be watching those little buggers even closer now!

Observations from a twenty year people watcher...gee, am I actually an expert at something finally? LOL!!!

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2012, 08:27:39 am »

Very Crowleyeske.  He could have written those words himself. :)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2012, 09:25:57 am »
Very Crowleyeske.  He could have written those words himself. :)

I've been accused of visually resembling Uncle Al before, as well.  Temperamentally speaking, a magician is just what I is; no two ways about it.  I'm actually slowly beginning to reach a point of genuine self-acceptance where that is concerned, too.  8)

More seriously, however, the above perspective has been verified by direct personal experience.  The only crap you get, is that which you indicate that you're willing to accept.  I need to apply this principle more with my psychopathic younger brother, in particular.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:27:56 am by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2012, 09:42:33 am »
Temperamentally speaking, a magician is just what I is; no two ways about it.
I see you.  Perhaps it takes one to know one. ;)

I'm actually slowly beginning to reach a point of genuine self-acceptance where that is concerned, too.
Who else is qualified to accept you?

To accept or judge something you have to know it.  How can anyone else know a persons inmost?

sky otter

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 03:12:55 pm »

saw this and went ..WHAT?

Black Eyed Children: The Real Mystery Is Why This Topic Is Trending

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/517994/black-eyed-children-the-real-mystery-is-why-this-topic-is-trending/#LpkqIkesjFTXqAVf.99

Are black eyed children real?

Sightings of black eyed children have been somewhat common since 1988. Most of the accounts are in agreement about most details: Black eyed children are between the ages of six and 16, only show up at night, speak in a monotone voice, don’t seem to breathe, and show up at your front door and ask to be invited in to use your phone or eat some food.

What are black eyed children? Some people think they’re extra-terrestrials, others say that they’re inter-dimensional beings stuck on our plane. Others say they’re of demonic origin, while some claim that they’re out-and-out vampires.

I don’t know how much you know about online journalism, but most of us new media writers get our material by observing trends, i.e., what kind of things the most people are reading about at any given time. “Black eyed children” as a topic is rising ever since, by my measure, the subject appeared on the front page of MSN earlier today under the title “Spooky sightings of black-eyed children.”

Clicking that link brings you to a brief video that looks like an amateur hour version of Unsolved Mysteries, which details the phenomenon and name drops a handful of conspiracy/cryptology websites.

Google “black eyed children” and you’re not much better off. The first handful of results belong to The Examiner and Mysterious Universe, and none of them exactly take what we’d call a fully skeptical view of the subject. Further down, there’s a laughably bad Journal of the Bizarre post that claims to “debunk” the black eyed children phenomenon with pseudo-biological and pragmatic arguments that sometimes seem about as far-fetched as there being black eyed children in the first place.

My conclusion? File black eyed children under the same heading as “bigfoot.” Believe it if you like, but realize that there is no evidence of their existence, just subjective testimony that ranges from reasonable to suspiciously fame-whoring. The real mystery, in my opinion, is why this topic made MSN‘s front page where it started to trend, fooling people into thinking that it’s real news.

Personally, I think this is some kind of viral marketing initiative for a new horror movie. I’ll do some investigating and get back to you.

Then again, if a couple of black eyed children come knocking at your door tonight, don’t invite them in, because Google says you’re not supposed to.

Here’s a video of some silly guy talking about black eyed children:

UPDATE: Hey look, a recent independent film made about black eyed children [Official site & report from The Columbian]. Are we vying for a broader US release, hm?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 05:53:17 pm »

We also have greater authority and autonomy than the angels; who, although they are to be treated well by us, are actually our subordinates.

Petrus where did you come up with this, that angels are our subordinates.  Is it a quote you found somewhere, I'd like to know.  I disagree anyway, without them we wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell and that's that.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2013, 12:46:38 am »
Hebrews 2:7-8 (King James Version)

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

You failed to read the last line: We don't yet see all things put under man's feet!
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 02:34:32 am »
Hebrews 2:7-8 (King James Version)

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

You failed to read the last line: We don't yet see all things put under man's feet!

It was an inappropriate statement, starwarp; and my opinion has since changed.  I love brother Michael, and at this point would never degrade him.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 09:23:30 am »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yep, I do want to add this to the BEK thread as this is from a resident Skeptic from a few years back posted on ATS  8)

Full Credit's for Ozweatherman LOL

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

SOURCE:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread616230/pg1

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2013, 03:39:07 am »
This does sound like a fairly traditional BEK encounter, yes, Soma.

I will admit that if I encountered BEK, my first response would be to scream like a 12 year old girl; however, once that had passed, I would instruct them, very calmly and politely, to go away.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0X1kEPhqA[/youtube]

;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:52:19 am by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

DLensman

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 12:26:53 pm »
GREAT video!! A lot of good points were covered, as well as not just the same ole same ole. I have wondered if they're not beings that somehow can travel between our dimensions. No matter where they come from, I doubt they have our well being in mind.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter