collapse

Author Topic: Famous Ghost Photos  (Read 16282 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Famous Ghost Photos
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 03:54:34 am »
LOL yeah that caught my attention... odd that.

As to the eyes... common enough with a flash that animals look evil

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:26 am »
This is the Candelabra behind them, it is easily seen here at 0:17 secs, just enlarge screen too view:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6t87rJxKaoQ#t=17s[/youtube]

This is one of those photos when it is zoomed in on causes Paradolia (SP?) effect. You can even see where the eye effect comes from, it looks as if it was electrified at some point, the down tube for wires causes the reflective effect of the right and left eyes, there is also a Globe/spherical carving that is seen under another part of the carving/molding that casts a shadow when flash goes off creating an illusion of depth of solid object there.

What appears too be the snout/nostril is a circular platform under ornate globe carving, you can see this is leading directly to the uppers/stands underneath the candelabra. will do layout later if need be, but then again, really don't want to blow this guy's reason for kicking the habit either.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 06:52:33 am »
1WW can you elaborate a little more please?
So your saying that what I see as a greyhound type dog's head on his shoulder is merely an optical illusion? I can't see what your seeing. My brain has interpreted it as a dog and i'm having trouble trying to see what you mean.
Thanks in advance.
Zorgon I think that may be a cat the women is fondling ??? or maybe a fluffy dog?

That raccoon pic does look a little like the "thing" over the guys shoulder or a badger?
it's the evil eye's  :) I love the Ghost topic.
Take the Amityville  ghost boy with the same evil eyes.  ;D  The Haunted house story was a hoax
if i recall. I don't know much about the photo of the boy whether it was fake or not though.

Mind you saying that WHY Ronnie Defeo flipped out like he did is an interesting case in itself.
He said he heard voices telling him to kill them all didn't he? 6 family members! That is messed up!

EDIT at 1:19 in the vid that is about the best close up I still see "thing" though.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:02:06 am by stealthyaroura »
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 12:31:49 pm »
This is the Candelabra behind them, it is easily seen here at 0:17 secs, just enlarge screen too view:
I think I understand what you mean, although I don't see it that way. :)

This is one of those photos when it is zoomed in on causes Paradolia (SP?) effect.
It's pareidolia

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 01:14:15 pm »
Ghost's ?

Nah mate, people don't see them world wide.  Just a figment of your imagination  :P

May all the Nay Sayer's please take a look at a Bonafide Attempt to show people that there is actually more to the world than Twatter   :o

Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves - Episode 03
A deserted village in China is the setting for a Daoist sect to invoke spirits that protect against blades, blows and fire. In the Philippines the protective power of amulets is machete-tested on a man's stomach. Chris meets Ushiro, master of the original Okinawan karate, in Japan.
[/i]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2P2XxmPR8[/youtube]

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 03:05:45 pm »
I that is epic stuff there soma. I have messed about with a guy who practices methods like those, not the chi but the mind games to throw you off guard.very effective.
And I have had that neck chop explained and demonstrated on myself,What happens is they swipe 1st to get you in a defensive move where you open yourself up for the 2nd swift chop on the main artery on the neck,The result=instant knock out cos of the sudden shock to the system/blood flow.

great video just goes to show the truth behind the old legends.Respect to the ascended masters.

& some dharma trumpet's for extra bonus. gold for you soma ;)
Do you practice the arts?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 05:02:10 pm »
Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves - Episode 03

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2P2XxmPR8[/youtube]
Too long, didn't watch. ;D

What's the relation to ghosts?

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 05:35:42 pm »

What's the relation to ghosts?

Some of the folks are invoking "spirits" of ancient martial artist gods and these normal un skilled folk become possessed and then take on the form and martial art of the spirit.
Thus they can now do kung foo Hieee yah!

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 05:42:27 pm »
Some of the folks are invoking "spirits" of ancient martial artist gods and these normal un skilled folk become possessed and then take on the form and martial art of the spirit.
But we don't really know if that happens because of the spirits, or if what we call ghosts are really spirits. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 05:43:55 pm »
A double ghost quick photo I took just before dinner. :)

With a little work I could have done much better. :)

PS: to make it clear, that's not a ghost, at least not yet, that's me. ;D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 01:30:32 am »
But we don't really know if that happens because of the spirits, or if what we call ghosts are really spirits. :)

Well according to Tibetans there are no ghosts in the way we think of ghosts being departed souls.  The soul has more important things to do than lurk around earth haunting people or coming to the beck and call of any medium.

What we DO have is what are loosely called IMPS... some ethereal creature that is more like the Gremlins on that movie... trouble makers.  Oddly enough Dan Tanna was getting into that in detail from personal experience before ATS gave him the usual treatment :P

These imps I suppose you could actually call demons though they are really powerless and easy to banish by a mere "Be Gone" in words and thought.  BUT if you invite them in they are hard to get rid of and they love to fool people.

The Ouija board is one way to invite them in. NEVER use one because you will allow something in you can't easily get rid of.

Can I prove this? Not really... but people I know can vouch for the fact that 'ghosts' vanish when I am near and don't return. I trust the Tibetan knowledge  and it makes sense. If I have crossed over I will be too busy with what lies ahead then to come back and haunt you guys (maybe I will make an exception for Phage :P )  But seriously that is my word on the ghosts.

What I do find hilarious is the show Ghost Busters... those guys crack me up when they jump out of their skin at every bump in the night LOL.

But next time you find yourself around a believed ghost, just clear your mind and command it to BE GONE...  firmly and mean it...

Then report back to me... because you will be a believer :D

And your ghost ArMaP looks like your avatar :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2013, 01:37:23 am »
Thus they can now do kung foo Hieee yah!

That is a different thing...

The 'spirit' in that case would be the energy left behind... it is what psychic read on objects... like a residual recording of your aura and life force on things you were in contact with. Its hard to read because only strong minds leave clear imprints.

The easiest way to describe it is this...

"For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”  - Yoda

Jesus said it to... 

The Eastern philosophies also talk of the Akashic Record... that can be accessed.

But that is not a ghost or 'spirit'  just a recording for posterity and if you are tuned to the right frequency, you can tune in

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 05:54:00 am »
Then report back to me... because you will be a believer :D
I will do that, if it happens. :)

And your ghost ArMaP looks like your avatar :P
What can I say, I like consistency. :)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2013, 08:29:25 am »
1WW can you elaborate a little more please?

Absolutely. :)

So your saying that what I see as a greyhound type dog's head on his shoulder is merely an optical illusion?

Yes.

I can't see what your seeing. My brain has interpreted it as a dog and i'm having trouble trying to see what you mean.
Thanks in advance.

What you are seeing is layers of objects in a 2 dimensional application. here is a an 'Inverted'image of the same close up: Look closely at where the dogs nose forms, and then follow those lines, it is something entirely different than what you 'Think' you are seeing visually.

You need too review the image 'Before' they get to the close up, around the 13-17 second mark on interview footage, you can then see the objects better for what they are, which, there is a candelabra in the place where the Demon appears causing it's image too be misinterpreted and showing casting shadows that appear too be a dog/canine type of image.

If this image really did show us such a thing as a Demon/Canine face, you should be able too see it even when zoomed out, of course having the photograph itself would even be more ideal, and why the so called 'Professionals' say they can't understand it appearing, well, this is beyond me, other than planned result to thwart drug/alcohol abuse for it being an evil partaking. ???

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

sky otter

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 01:53:48 pm »
 ;)

hey ArMap...nice to see both sides of ya..... ;D

maybe i should go read the whole thread first
but..oh well

question
has anyone noticed that in  the negetive pic the guys mouth is shut