collapse

Author Topic: how to change the world...one thought at a time...  (Read 8823 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
how to change the world...one thought at a time...
« on: June 10, 2012, 08:05:56 pm »
 For many years now I have promoted some simple concepts; that we create the reality we turn to meet by our thoughts and emotions, have promoted always being positive,optimistic, and happy in all things and situations...

never fear anything; fear is a highly negatively charged emotion; like begets like, amplifies the negative effects, draws more negativity to you, as does envy, greed, and hate...

worry also draws toward you exactly what you are worrying about...

be loving, kind, and compassionate in all you do; there is no need ever for revenge, retaliation, or to have a grudge...

the mind/intellect we each have can be our greatest strength and also our greatest failing, if we allow ego and strong negative emotions to control our actions...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: how to change the world...one thought at a time...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 08:37:21 pm »
Wise words, Seeker, as Im a big proponent of the collective thought, and the heart centered reality, that holds all the possible outcomes for us every day!

I have found in business and personal life, the effort made to be positive rubs off on everyone around, and defines who I am and try to be.

Every time I think I have it all figured out, the world throws me a curve, and the old me would swing and miss, but the new me, hits a home run every time. :)

It seems the way we can allow these thoughts to become our physical world, is to understand why the ability to make our reality is real, and apply it in every facet of life.

What we think in a positive or negative way, is what happens nearly every time, and thats the basis of what you have posed within this post...a necessity for some to be a part of, and a goal for others to improve.

Like I said, my friend... Wise words!

Happy evenin'
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:05:37 pm »
never fear anything; fear is a highly negatively charged emotion; like begets like, amplifies the negative effects, draws more negativity to you, as does envy, greed, and hate...

Excellent advice.  I cast off fear about a decade ago and know My life is progressing much better for it (though the physical manifestations may not be apparent yet...  [grin]).

I KNOW We will see a bright and glorious future, and I do all I can to ensure this.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:07:29 pm »
Another part of this simple exercise of the will is to really look at all the programming we have been bombarded with since the birth of this current biological meat-sickle we reside in; to understand that, yes, the entire learning process is programming, that we all, after a certain stage, have the basic skill set to understand how to survive, and are quite capable of forming our own thoughts, theories, and speculation without the parameters imposed by the scientific methodology and preconceived ideals of those who profess to "know better" than everyone else...

we are bombarded constantly with programming; the six o'clock news should be entitled the six o'clock bad news, for 'tis very rare to ever see anything of a positive nature...

seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 06:51:46 pm »
Right on, Seeker!
Dont forget about the 11 oclock sad sack report!
:)
Le

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 07:20:42 pm »
Excellent advice.  I cast off fear about a decade ago and know My life is progressing much better for it (though the physical manifestations may not be apparent yet...  [grin]).

I KNOW We will see a bright and glorious future, and I do all I can to ensure this.
A wise choice, Amy, my friend; I would be willing to wager that quite a few that have started to see the smoke behind the mirrors have begun to limit the amount of time spent in front of a television set; I wonder why I even own one, for it gets turned on for maybe 10-15 minutes in the morning so I can see the local weather forecast on the weather channel, and then is turned off again... I realised many years ago that it is a worse addiction than smoking or drinking for most, in fact is a highly effective programming tool that I do not wish to be a part of or exposed to...

keep the positive vision going; not just see it, but feel it, know it is happening...

Lil' E, you are correct, too, my friend; as we sow, so shall we reap...

seeker
Seekers Domain

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 08:13:43 pm »

hi Seeker

to be fear~less is to be in~joy

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 08:29:20 pm »

worry also draws toward you exactly what you are worrying about...

On that note... it is time....

The Secret

The Secret Discussion Thread

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 01:22:40 am »
A wise choice, Amy, my friend; I would be willing to wager that quite a few that have started to see the smoke behind the mirrors have begun to limit the amount of time spent in front of a television set; I wonder why I even own one, for it gets turned on for maybe 10-15 minutes in the morning so I can see the local weather forecast on the weather channel, and then is turned off again... I realised many years ago that it is a worse addiction than smoking or drinking for most, in fact is a highly effective programming tool that I do not wish to be a part of or exposed to...

keep the positive vision going; not just see it, but feel it, know it is happening...

Lil' E, you are correct, too, my friend; as we sow, so shall we reap...

seeker

I haven't owned a TV in decades. Like...three of 'em.  Well, that's not precisely true.  My ex and I had a TV...but it was hooked up to the XBox and never once was watched for anything other than games.  Never.

And I LIVE in the future.  I see it, smell it, taste it, hear it, feel it.  I am so totally there.  And I will work for that future until I die - and I'm not sure even death will stop Me.  All that will stop Me is success.  And then...  I plan a long and happy retirement!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 01:23:45 am »
to be fear~less is to be in~joy

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 03:54:18 am »
Never doubt-KNOW. Do not wish, or hope, see what you desire manifesting and KNOW it is a reality.

I AM- not I want.

I AM HEALTHY.  I am prosperous. I am loved.  Do all things from Passion and love.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Z, my friend and brother, true words and ways for those seeking the truth...

Otter, Little sister, sow those seeds of wisdom...

seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 05:02:02 am »
Great idea for the Secret thread, Zorgon! It, like the down the rabbit hole movie, simplifies a complex subject into an easy to follow road to success. I have been a fan of being positive and thinking positive for decades, yet I havent made the effort to do it 24/7.

After seeing that clip, I ordered the dvd, as my wife asked if I would. She saw the clip, too, and said, hey I want to see that! I cant get her to take much interest in what I do, and who I associate with, and for a while now Ive been thinking forward about how grand it woud be if we could share this special change my life has taken. She took that step last night, ironically within minutes of seeing the 20 minute clip, and me thinking how great it would be if we could share the ride.

Well, with one fell swoop, I think she's a comin' round, cap'n!:D

I also must say, the growth of goodness everyone here on PRC seems to have taken recently is awesomely inspiring, and the way Zorgon, Amy, and Seeker have just pushed it to the next level is fantastic.

It really is hard to find people to communicate at this level with in my town, but they are here, and whats funny is as a part of Linkedin, I get these meetup emails, that say  "join the Law of Attraction group in a nearby town".

I always thought they meant to put singles together and it was a dating group ??? so I avoided answering the messages, but now I see what theyre up to, and may join them for a meeting or two.

My personal thanks to all of you friends who have been here for me on PRC, as you guys have helped me grow so much in such a short time, I am forever indebted to you. Right now I am thinking the best thoughts about all of you, and how someday we will all meet for a big gathering somewhere beautiful.

And yes Amy, I do have a really nice TV that I always dreamed of having, yet I watch a total of maybe ten hours a week now, as spending my free time is done in an atmosphere I couldnt have fathomed a year ago...the atmosphere created by the best bunch of cool folks ever...PRC!

Well, my first new day has started with a bang, and as I watered a few plants and vacuumed the pool, the thoughts of prosperity have been flowing.

My current goal is to assemble a think tank of people like ourselves, who can make the effort of pushing for either windmill or solar energy improvement.
We all would be well paid by the grants from many philantropist's and even the government at first, and we will make the biggest push forward to become a strong part of the nations energy policy decisions.

Of course now we are little guys with big ideas, but soon these ideas will come to fruition, and we will all have the great knowledge in our hearts we achieved the ultimate goal, which to me still, as I told Amaterasu when we first met, is to Save the World and it's people from entropy.

A lofty goal? Worth it, and now more than ever in the last week, Ive become a lofty thinker!

Happy Mornin'
Littleenki

deuem

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 05:10:36 am »
Maybe there is more than one type of fear.

Fear in my book keeps us alive. We all have it built in.

I have fear of being run over everytime I fire up my motorcycle and hit the street.

I have fear that the plane I am in will crash.

I fear that if I don't have money I will die of hunger.

I fear a lot of things except fear itself. 

I have fear of sticking my fingers in a 220 Volt socket.

With no fear we would all die a quicker death.

It is fear that keeps us going. No?

Just because one knows fear does not mean it has to conrol you.

But it still should be respected.

I don't know how the negative/possitive thing works with fear but I think as long as you are balanced or more possitive, that is what counts. We need both emotions otherwise there is only one. Then what would that be one its own?

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 05:44:14 am »
Maybe there is more than one type of fear.

Fear in my book keeps us alive. We all have it built in.

I have fear of being run over everytime I fire up my motorcycle and hit the street.

I have fear that the plane I am in will crash.

I fear that if I don't have money I will die of hunger.

I fear a lot of things except fear itself. 

I have fear of sticking my fingers in a 220 Volt socket.

With no fear we would all die a quicker death.

It is fear that keeps us going. No?

Just because one knows fear does not mean it has to conrol you.

But it still should be respected.

I don't know how the negative/possitive thing works with fear but I think as long as you are balanced or more possitive, that is what counts. We need both emotions otherwise there is only one. Then what would that be one its own?

Deuem
Mornin' Dueum!
You can define those feelings you have in two ways.

Fear can be a constrictor, making the bad happen before your eyes.

Fear can be a distractor, making you drop that tool on your foot as soon as you think about it.

Fear can cause you to hesitate when you pull out on your motorcycle into traffic, causing a chain of effects you cant stop.

Etc Etc.

Fear isnt within a healthy mindset in any way shape or form, though, and when you see the true definition of what it is and how it can be squelched like a tiny matchflame, you will realize it has been replaced with something profoundly more powerful...

Awareness.

Replacing fear with awareness will create the perfect form of comfort, as everything will take on a shiny new look, and through this awareness, fear is no longer necessary or even possible.

You my friend are definitely at the level to demolish that wall of fear, and open the flood gates of awareness, and with one thought today, you will be free of fear forever, I promise!

Use this gold coin to symbolise the first fear free day of your life, Dueum, I know you can!

:)

As Mr Picard would say to Number One...Make it so!

Cheers!
Littleenki

deuem

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 06:15:06 am »
LE, I still think knowing fear and using it is a good thing. If I have no fear of being run over, I would just drive out into that street with out looking. Sooner or later, Swuash one Deuem! I do use fear as a basis to see my way through life. If Godzilla was stomping down the street, would you fear him or walk right up to him and shake his hand. Me knowing that he likes to stomp people would register a fear in memory and keep me from doing stupid things like getting under his feet. We are mostly born with out fear, it is something learned as we grow up, with some exceptions. My point is that if you use it and not fear it, it can help. Maybe that is too optimistic but it got me this far and a lot of my friends are dead already. I don't want to mix being afraid with fear. Maybe that is the case here. Being afraid is no good. Knowing your fears and what to do with them can help.

Thanks for the gold coin. It is difficult to talk in a tag team forum. I bet if we were all around the table you would know exactly what I meant.  My wife understands me and wishes I could teach her. She always tells everyone that Deuem fears nothing. And basically I don't because I have learned how to use it to my advantage. Does that make sense or am I losing it? Taking away my library of fear would leave me defenseless.

There is also a difference between if I had to and if I want too.

Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]