collapse

Author Topic: The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015  (Read 20849 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 09:59:28 pm »
That was easy LOL It popped up in my url history

George Knapp Interview - Bob Lazar - Copenhagen - 5 October 2014

[youtube]eB7RSCYtyXI[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 10:00:52 pm »
Bob's claim his job and education history was erased.

George makes that point too  Quite a good interview :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 10:12:45 pm »
Well DANG  George Knapp confirms that Ben Rich did make that statement on ET Technology :D  at 15:00

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 09:40:26 pm »
Going to post this in THIS thread... I can sort it out later... but there are some issues. 

This is from a conversation with ShotInTheDark on Facebook...

This conversation came about because of postings on John Lear's Facebook page and I want this out here for people to see. The rest of the convo will go into the private room

Bear with me I am posting this as I get it and will fill in the blanks shortly

This is from Satnton Friedman at the 2015 International UFO Congress

Going to see if I can find the larger report

ETA  Nevermind found one :P

This copy came from HERE

EXTRAORDINARY BELIEFS
AN INVESTIGATIVE FILM SERIES by JEREMY KENYON LOCKYER CORBELL

It’s time to shake things up, press the red button and initiate the launch sequence. Keeping it real just came back in style, and Ufology is due for a proper makeover.

I used to believe that Bob Lazar's story was a fabrication.  Oddly enough I also know that Bob used to think flying saucers designed and built by a non-human intelligences, and being back-engineered by a faction of the United States Military, was a concoction of human imagination.

It’s funny how information can dramatically alter opinion.

Change can happen slowly or it can happen in an instant, but the common denominator is information.  Without NEW information, theories and ideas can’t be tested in either direction.  A considerable body of evidence about Bob Lazar has surfaced in the past 25 years, but somehow, nearly all of it has escaped the notice of Ufology's "cop on the beat.”

I recently read Stanton Friedman’s MUFON journal entry for April 2015 and was deeply disappointed.  I had hoped that after a quarter of a century, the conversation would have elevated from its past status of synthesized analogies regarding Bob Lazar and his testimony, to something more relevant, or at least contemporary.  Instead, the same allegorical and erroneous third-hand arguments that ignore the bulk of evidence in support of Bob’s claims, sadly permeated the discourse. I’m not surprised at sleight-of-hand tactics used to obscure the truth.  I expect the mirage-men treatment from the governing agencies who want to confuse or distort the organized attempt to understand the UFO phenomenon, but I am greatly disillusioned to see one of the idols of Ufology employ the same kind of scurrilous tactics that he has long condemned.

Ufology owes a debt of gratitude to Mr. Friedman. His decades of work have earned our respect, but his long tenure does not give him the right to pull the same kind of close-minded dirty tricks as the "noisy negativists" he has so often criticized.  Sadly, that is exactly what he has done regarding Bob Lazar.  And to a lesser degree, to me.  When Stan makes broad and unsupported allegations such as "Bob Lazar is a con-man and a fraud”, he should back it up with direct and conclusive evidence.  It’s one thing to declare that you don't believe someone. It is quite another to attack a man’s character in the most bitter and personal terms.

Stan continues to act as judge, jury and executioner regarding all things Lazar.  Yet he has never met Lazar.  And now we know, after his own admission at the 2015 International UFO Congress, that Stan has, “never even had an in-depth conversation with Lazar.”  For me, that was an important moment.  A revealing moment.  It underscores the sad but relevant fact that Stan is relying on the deceptive practices that once served Phil Klass so well, dismissing a case and denigrating an individual based on Stan's own perception of his status as Ufology's ultimate authority. 

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news/2015/5/29/corbell-public-response-about-bob-lazar

Now if you recall  JEREMY CORBELL is the fellow making that movie with John that never seems to get finished "Immacualt Deception"  He is also posting AS John on Facebook  promoting the movie and the C2C show

I noticed that when he posts as himself, he puts HIMSELF in front of John... Now what kind of a Journalist does that?

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell
3 hrs ·
 ~ It's official!!! The cat is out of the bag. Check out Coast to Coast this Sunday with Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell and John Lear hosted by George Knapp. We will be talking about all things LAZAR, UFO, ALIEN, NANOTECH... and SOOOOOOOO much more. There will be some revelations, some new information, and LOTS of new film work by Corbell available exclusively for the Coast to Coast AM audience. Tune in!

This was the post he made using John's account..

John Lear
2 hrs ·
 ~ The rumor is true. I will be on Coast this Sunday with Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell and hosted by George Knapp. Buckle up.

John did tell Sgt and me that Jeremy was posting as him. There is more but I will be posting that concern in John's private den. I need to go over to see John tomorrow, but it's not easy for me either  especially when it's 110F oit there.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:42:09 pm by zorgon »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 10:14:58 pm »
It seemed an interesting Interview with George Knapp.

After observing and trying to think about certain things..If the story is true...It may  still be a mystery as to was Bob set up and why ! Was it to get attention or did things happen that they did not expect or want to happen.

Its one of those situations that one can see various possibilities but cannot draw a conclusion.

Overall I thought that he presented it very well.

I have not watched that many George Knapp videos in the past in relevant detail to compare as yet. So I wonder if maybe he discussed some more in depth or new material maybe not covered in such detail in other presentations.

I am not sure if the main presentation that he did at the Exopolitics Denmark event has been posted.

if not here is a link to it.

George Knapp - Area 51, Flying Saucers and Bob Lazar - Copenhagen 2014

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:26:22 pm by astr0144 »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2015, 04:34:37 pm »
I'm back everyone  8) Feel free to ask me anything you would like before I begin to post. I'm not here to get in a heated argument I want to go through this in a constructive/productive manner no name calling anything like that.

I co-authored the paper Schratt wrote of course he did all the drawings we took a number of months talking back and fourth at night on our free time. Michaels responsible for much more info on here then myself.

He obtained all of the late John Andrews files from John Andrews widow and there is some incredible information in these files what is in "The Lazar Report" is nothing. There's one paper that I'm trying to get Michael to release to me as we speak but he's out of town and it will stir this whole story up believe me.  8)  ;)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2015, 04:49:03 pm »
Nice to see you return Dan.

Not sure what to make of the report.

I have seen some of the points made before to some degree... and considered some opposing possibilities.

But if you have more info... that you suggest still suggest that the report is likely valid...

Then hopefully some of the members can comment further and we can observe your replies.

I know Bobs recently returned after his event with George Knapp at the UFO conference..

Did you attend it ?

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 05:09:15 pm »
Hey Pete, great to talk with you again last year was a bad year as you know for me on a personal level this years bad as well my eldest brothers terminal right now so it starts all over again.

Didn't attend but saw the whole video it was up for free for one week then OpenMinds and started charging $5.99 . Now as far as the report it was 100% authored b y Michael this is the original there are 10 additional pages and corrections made.

Unfortunately I don't have that one I have to get ahold of Michael to get the latest and there are some mistakes I don't need the paper to present my case I use Bobs own videotaped testimony and transcripts for what I believe is the truth.

Now with that said I'm not saying Bob Lazar is a liar he could possibly been mind controlled who knows... Not to sound arrogant I don't need to read to tell what I know as fact on this cased or use Lazars own words to at least prove he has lied.

Im going to make series of posts that pertain to Knapps speech in Copenhagen and going the whole way back to Lazar at "The Little Ale Inn" in 1994. This story has changed and some o0f what Bob says is a direct contradiction of what he is saying at the time and I can prove this using abstract logic.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 05:32:14 pm »
Very sorry to read about your brother. I know one family crisis can lead to others suffering. I wish you all best and hope you can all overcome and cope with it.

We all get times when bad things just happen.

Having something to take ones mind of it is sometimes what one needs to break away for a while.

With regards to Bobs recent UFO Conference Interview.. it was good to see him return. and of interest to see if his stories may vary.

After 25 yrs though.. I think it is likely to have altered in some ways...and it may be hard to hold him to some changes in his scripts.

But at the same times interesting to compare.

I hope that others can join in and comment and ask you questions. I am not so sure that many members still follow the Bob Lazar story with the same passion that some may have done some years ago.

Over the last year or so.. Some things that I have come across have strengthened my beliefs in some of his general story. but somethings have arised that have created some further considerations.

Hope that it is a interesting topic.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:49:35 pm by astr0144 »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 06:40:49 pm »
I got in to a whole new area of science that could and does prove the existence of future and past humans has to do with Quantum Entanglement and to grasp some of these concepts take a lot of time and mathematics to say the very least.

I think that some of the ET events are actually future human. You know in  disinformation there's always small bits of truth I think Burisch new the truth about future humans but described them as JRods so did William Uhouse. Thing is Future humans are more like Nordics almost perfect looking just as people are trying to keep from aging.

I'm here to talk about a number of things not Lazar his stories a great one whether true or not.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2015, 08:50:03 pm »
You suggest that you are becoming a Scientist now, if you are into Quantum stuff and applying Mathematics... :-\  ???

seems like you may be into some deep stuff...

Cosmo and a few others may be interested in that I would think.

I got in to a whole new area of science that could and does prove the existence of future and past humans has to do with Quantum Entanglement and to grasp some of these concepts take a lot of time and mathematics to say the very least.

I have always wondered about time travelers.

Certainly a very interesting topic and theory.It may explain a lot.

I wonder if anything and everything can somehow be connected in what we think as in our universe.
As if its possible to travel what we think as large distances almost instant.. or travel into what we see as future time space or back into time space.

Maybe Time does not really exist.

But I wonder do these future humans travel in what we think are UFO craft...or do you think that they do not need craft to travel and say for eg  they can materialize ? maybe like in Star Trek ?

Or are they like what I think is the term ... interdimensional travelers. rather than traveling from far away galaxies.

I think that some of the ET events are actually future human. You know in  disinformation there's always small bits of truth I think Burisch new the truth about future humans but described them as JRods so did William Uhouse. Thing is Future humans are more like Nordics almost perfect looking just as people are trying to keep from aging.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:12:36 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »
Hi Dan,

Just noticed you online first time since your previous post that you made  back in late June.

Just wondered if you get the time if you may make some posts on what you mentioned in your prior visit.

Also since your last visit there has been a few other thread posts made in the UFO section on Bob Lazar that may be of interest with ref to Bobs interview at the UFO conference earlier this year.

Special Q & A with Bob Lazar hosted by George Knapp 2015

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8495.0

2 year gap between Trinity and 1947 flap now closed

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8581.0

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:30:36 pm by astr0144 »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 11:56:05 pm »
The only involvement I had in "The Lazar Report" was Bobs schooling or lack their of. Michael did all of this on his own he did the drawings everything. I can try to help with what you are looking for but again I didn't write the paper.
So what do you want to know exactly what page are you referring to?? I could also ask Schratt any questions you would like answered I personally would had written the paper completely different. I don't argue about Lazar or care about his case much anymore. Michael contacted me and asked me to help him in a few areas which was Lazars schooling.
Michael has papers that are beyond interesting but for now he wont go public with them they are from the late John Andrews of Testors his widow gave Michael all of John Andrews material. There a file a for thick about lazar many latters from many different individuals involved and one is John Lear I can describe Lears letter head perfectly form the early 90s. Michael had claimed he would make these papers public but I don't think he wants to upset of offend a certain person and I kind of understand. To me the truth is the truth and it needs to be exposed no matter what and whose feelings may be hurt.....
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:00:46 am by ShotInTheDark »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2015, 12:19:47 am »
You suggest that you are becoming a Scientist now, if you are into Quantum stuff and applying Mathematics... :-\  ???

seems like you may be into some deep stuff...

Cosmo and a few others may be interested in that I would think.

I have always wondered about time travelers.

Certainly a very interesting topic and theory.It may explain a lot.

I wonder if anything and everything can somehow be connected in what we think as in our universe.
As if its possible to travel what we think as large distances almost instant.. or travel into what we see as future time space or back into time space.

Maybe Time does not really exist.

But I wonder do these future humans travel in what we think are UFO craft...or do you think that they do not need craft to travel and say for eg  they can materialize ? maybe like in Star Trek ?

Or are they like what I think is the term ... interdimensional travelers. rather than traveling from far away galaxies.
In no way am I a scientist. In my spare time I have got into the study of Quantum Entanglement with probably one of the smartest men on the planet, Warren York he's on Facebook and will share his theories with anyone. My whole outlook on what would be real UFOs has changed they have to all be Time Machines its impossible to travel at the speed of light for thousands of years to get to another star system I think that's a ruse.

If one can grasp the theory of entanglement then one can grasp Past Present/The Now and Future. Its possible that who we are being visited by are future humans. I realize that sounds absurd but this may answer a number of paranormal phenomenon such as BigFoot ,Ghosts UFOs with humanoids that look perfect after all humans strive for physical perfection turn back the hands of time today plastic surgery is a booming business and pills that allegedly turn back the hands of time etc.. reason I mention the look of perfection we here about all of these humanoid type ETs like Nordics they are always perfect looking and are built very well I just find it hard to believe that all these ETs are human like BiPedal walking on 2 feet.

Now imagine if you will that the past present and future overlap each other at a point and there is a way to tap into that point?? If their is like Project Looking Glass we could easily gain technology from the future and at the same time tap into energy sources from the past this becomes very hard to understand. I could post some of Warren Yorks papers on here he's brilliant I have spent many hours talking to him on OOvOO.

I'm willing to talk somewhat about Lazar but I'm not here for any arguments at all. You had mentioned the Q&A with Knapp the link is broken I have seen the whole video and I have some questions but its impossible to talk to Lazar himself to get answers. But there are some discrepancies for sure if we can kleep everything professional and not argue I can point out the largest problem.

I hope all is well Pete and thanks for your thoughts on my brother he passed away last month.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:48:52 am by ShotInTheDark »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2015, 08:11:48 am »
First, I am very sorry to read about the passing of your Brother after the prior issues that you have faced. This is when Life seems at its cruelest and incredibly hard to deal with:(  I will contact you further on this sad news.

I was not trying to suggest /encourage that you made further replies to debunking Bob Lazar maybe with ref to the Michael Schatt report. But more in a prior post that you made indicted below.
(Im going to make series of posts that pertain to Knapps speech in Copenhagen and so on)

I don't know why I said that I indicated that  that you were now a Scientist...It was a very poor description on my behalf.. and if It was not wrote for all to see id swear almost that I would not have wrote it that way.
(That not to indicate that I  think that you do not have a good science related background or understanding) Its just that as far as I recall your background is more in Electrical Engineering.. and that you did  not study to become an official Scientist in whatever particular related field.

What you refer to however seems certainly interesting and I suspect could be something that the major Scientists at the likes of Los Alamos and Area 51 could research into.

What you have wrote could have some possibilities.
and that would certainly be quite mind blowing if it proved correct.

I have always wondered about the likes of the "Philadelphia Experiment "that may be along the lines of what Warren York may be researching.

In no way am I a scientist. In my spare time I have got into the study of Quantum Entanglement with probably one of the smartest men on the planet, Warren York

Shot in the dark.
Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 05:09:15 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have that one I have to get ahold of Michael to get the latest and there are some mistakes I don't need the paper to present my case I use Bobs own videotaped testimony and transcripts for what I believe is the truth.

Now with that said I'm not saying Bob Lazar is a liar he could possibly been mind controlled who knows... Not to sound arrogant I don't need to read to tell what I know as fact on this cased or use Lazars own words to at least prove he has lied.

Im going to make series of posts that pertain to Knapps speech in Copenhagen and going the whole way back to Lazar at "The Little Ale Inn" in 1994. This story has changed and some o0f what Bob says is a direct contradiction of what he is saying at the time and I can prove this using abstract logic.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:15:47 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]