collapse

Author Topic: Theresa May's 'Hostile Environment' Crackdown Was 'Reminiscent Of Nazi Germany'  (Read 6518 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Theresa May's 'Hostile Environment' Crackdown Was 'Reminiscent Of Nazi Germany', Ex-Civil Service Chief Says Ministers Warned

As much as imigration is a concern... This seems a bit  like Hitler type antics from Mrs May !   

It is not clear whether either Conservative or Liberal Democrat ministers - or both - raised the alarm.

The plan involves migrants having to prove their immigration status when accessing NHS services and housing. Landlords and employers are also expected to enforce new policies or risk fines.

Emblematic was the much-criticised ‘go home’ vans dispatched by the Home Office in 2013 that displayed billboards with the message: “In the UK illegally? Go home or face arrest.”

May continued the policy as Prime Minister. She committed to decrease net immigration to the same figure - despite the Conservative Party repeatedly failing to meet it - in the 2017 manifesto.

At Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesday, Jeremy Corbyn blamed the policy for the risk of deportation being faced by Windrush migrants, who are in the UK legally but sometimes without the paperwork to prove it.

In the House of Commons this week, David Lammy, Labour MP for Tottenham, linked the Home Office’s push towards a “hostile environment” to the crisis.

Lammy said: “This is a day of national shame, and it has come about because of a ‘hostile environment’ and a policy that was begun under (Theresa May).

“Let us call it as it is: if you lay down with dogs, you get fleas, and that is what has happened with the far-right rhetoric in this country.”

The problems affect those arriving in the years up to 1973 – often as schoolchildren – who automatically received the right to live in the UK but who never acquired documents such as a passport, which could prove their status.

A total of 113 people have called a Government hotline with concerns about their migration status.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/ministers-saw-theresa-may-apos-224900512.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 04:34:36 am by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I split this one as it has nothing to do with the Chemical plants in Syria...

I have a LOT of problems with this ILLEGAL situation...

I have a LOT of problems with people using the NAZI's as a sample.

Attempting to stop mass ILLEGAL migration has nothing to do with the NAZI purge of certain ethnic groups.  I also hear the Leftists using NAZI's to push their gun control agenda... but Hitler actually made it EASIER for Germans to own hand guns... sure he took them from the Jjews and other groups he considered the enemy, but as a regular natural born German you were allowed and encouraged to get guns

I do not understand the current Liberal agenda wanting to allow HORDES of migrants to over run their country... These ILLEGALS are not refugees they are all young males that have never wanted to work and are simply an INVASION force that will destroy your way of life... 

I see the Left using a few cases of people that get caught up in the sweeps like the guy in the US that was here 30 plus years beging deported, but in all those years never made an effort to obtain legal status... yes there will ALWAYS be a few tear jerker cases...

But how many of those Liberals calling for open borders are willing to take in even a SINGLE migrant into their home? 

Just look at the mess in Europe...  Oh sure you can say  "Fake News" all you want... you can say the media is showing "false Flags" to push an agenda all you want... Well WHAT exactly IS that agenda?

Here is Calais in France... once a really nice place to visit. What is special about Calais?  Well it is the main road that leads to the tunnel to England... and these Migrants are daily attacking truckers so they can enter the UK ILLEGALLY... do you Liberals REALLY want these people to swarm your country?  Judging by the number of people helping to snuggle them in it would seem so..

Muslim Migrants Attack Truckers, Drivers in Calais, France

THIS is what you are fighting for? To bring THIS to your country?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

New California Policy Could Register Massive Number Of Illegals To Vote

A new California policy set to go into effect on April 1 could potentially register a massive number of illegal immigrants to vote.

The policy would automatically register adults who obtain or renew a driver's license to vote unless drivers who claim to be legal "opt out." But, since 2015, California has granted illegal immigrants driver's licenses. Thus far, some 1 million illegals have taken advantage and obtained such a license. According to Fox News, under the new policy, "anyone who already has a valid license and applies for renewal in person or by mail could potentially be added to the voter registration rolls by claiming they are legal."

"You're setting the state up for a disaster," said True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht. "They don’t seem to have a process in place to verify that people are who they say they are. It’s a free-for-all, a process that can be manipulated."

Engelbrecht's organization unsuccessfully pressured Democratic Governor Jerry Brown to veto the law.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26316/new-california-policy-could-register-massive-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
FRANCE IS NO MORE

Do you Liberals REALLY want this?  It is the End of France...  The police are out numbered... there are Muslim only "NO GO" zones... so while these people claim to want open borders, they close of the areas they occupy...

One comment from someone living there...

Odin
6 months ago
This is an old video..it's much worse now..

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:26:14 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Where are the women, children amd old people?  Oh yeah that's right... left behind to fend for themselves

"I do no like job"

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
This is the proverbial no win situation.  I agree on the one hand, with conservative paranoia that says that the immigrant crisis was deliberately initiated in order to destroy Europe as it had previously existed.  On the other hand, however, Theresa May genuinely is an unrestrained fascist as far as I am concerned; and we now have a scenario where it at least appears that those sorts of tactics are the only thing that will work in order to drive back the proverbial Islamic flood.

Europe in the previous sense of the word is lost.  It's gone.  People can accept that passively, or they can go out onto the streets and confront the Muslims with shotguns, but neither approach is ultimately going to change the outcome.  There is a scenario now, where the only practical method that could potentially change said outcome, is the commission of an absolutely massive, sustained attrocity; and that is, of course, completely ethically infeasible.

My attitude towards the Islamic conquest of the planet, is one of complete resignation, at this point.  If they want it, let them have it.  They will ultimately only be doing themselves a disservice, because when every country in the world is Islamic, then they will have nowhere to run to.  When the Islamic authorities want to punish people for crimes by stoning them, beheading them, amputating their limbs, or throwing battery acid in their faces, said people will have no asylum; and when that time comes, perhaps some of them will realise that they were wrong to do what they have done.

You will find that both spiritually, and among people, the one scenario in which you will never, ever be criticised, is one in which you are completely passive and never desire or claim anything for yourself.  My father was a tyrant, yet when I opposed him, I was the only one who was punished for it.  Nothing ever happened to him as a consequence.

When I was living in Nimbin, everyone would go on about what a gentle, good-natured, lovely person I was, but that was the only reason why.  Because I was stolen from and passively allowed it to happen, without retaliation; because, "when someone wanted my coat, I gave them my cloak also;" because there was one point in which I was being throttled and believed I was going to die, and I still did not resist.

Gandhi wanted everyone to lie down.  To the maximum extent that I can while retaining my sanity, I have resolved to do so; and when I reach the Afterlife, I will ask him if he is pleased with the results.

You will respond to this, Zorgon, by telling me that lying down is wrong, and that at least certain forms of injustice should be resisted.  Yet the irony there, is that every single time in my life, when I have ever been told that I should stand up for myself, it was by someone who only wanted me to stand up for myself against other people; but never against them.  The French Revolution was arguably a case of people standing up for themselves; yet because it was the monarchy who were opposed, I suspect that you would not advocate that, would you?

Resistance can not be advocated without hypocrisy.  Winston Churchill would have called anyone a coward who was unwilling to resist Hitler; but what would he have called someone who was willing to resist him?

There are too many tyrants and psychopaths and Muslims for them all to be killed.  There are too many Hitlers, and Theresa Mays, and George W. Bushes, and Osama bin Ladens, and Diane Feinsteins, and Hillary Clintons.  You could mow down as many of them as you wanted to, and more would simply materialise in their place.  It has happened for the entirety of our history as a species.

Do we do it every single time?  And how do we know when it is justified, and when it is not?  Was it justified to stop Hitler, yet unjustified to destroy Islam?  Is it justified to stop transhumanism, or is that simply part of the Age of Aquarius, and I am the one in the wrong for not wanting it?  What is divinely sanctioned self-defense, and what is hubris, wrongful aggression, or excessive force?

I do not know, and I am tired of the question having no good answer.  We are told that sometimes conflict is good and necessary to defend our own way of life, yet if you look at history, you will realise that said way of life was irrevocably changed as a result of both world wars.  War can not preserve the past, because it iredeemably scars said past.  There is no solution.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
and we now have a scenario where it at least appears that those sorts of tactics are the only thing that will work in order to drive back the proverbial Islamic flood.

THIS is most likely the plan  Look at Merkle in Germany...  You want to control the world? first break it and then step up as savior... and people will be so fed up and angry that they will GLADLY say NUKE EM BACK TO THE STONE AGE

People will be upset at the ones like May and Merkle, but will be so desperat for a solution that will close a blind eye to the atrocities used to fix the problem

After all that is how Hitler became so powerful... he gave out of work Germans and affordable car, a speed limit free autobahn, JOBS...(building war machines) and most important... SOMEONE to blame for their problems... The Jews bleeding Germany dry and sending the money to Israel

This creepy photo has been circling the net... probably not true  LOL but dang it  it IS creepy

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
You will respond to this, Zorgon, .... The French Revolution was arguably a case of people standing up for themselves; yet because it was the monarchy who were opposed, I suspect that you would not advocate that, would you?

LOL  I guess you haven't been reading my posts saying we need the PEOPLE to take torches and pitch forks and march on Washington DC  :P 

A GOOD Monarchy will have the respect and loyalty of it's subjects... but a bad monarchy is sure to fall. The battle of Runnymede (Ronimed) where the magna carta was signed proved that (and without beheading anyone like the French did  :P ) and it is one of the strongest SCA creedos today... set as the Law of Vassalage... which basically states that if you want to wear that crown, be nice to your vassals

Resistance can not be advocated without hypocrisy.  Winston Churchill would have called anyone a coward who was unwilling to resist Hitler; but what would he have called someone who was willing to resist him?

All throughout history it has been the 20% that fight the battles while the 80% (call them cowards if you like :P ) have sat by complaining and whining about everything wrong in the world but too lazy to do anything about it...

But when the deed is done, they are the first to line up for the benefits and hand outs... and complain they aren't getting enough :P )

There is no solution.

Resistance is futile, eh? Well You would make a nice Borg  :P

But there is a thing called KARMA   so if you kill a person... you get very bad Karma... but if that person you killed saves 100 others from being killed... then you have 100 to 1  so you would have a very large 'bank'

To stand idly by and watch someone die is as bad as suicide... the Universe frowns on such behavior.  And in the end  when you are sitting down to Tea with Ghandi...  it will be your Karma balance that tells who you are, not your words

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:24:25 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
The truth about Muslim immigration
Janusz Korwin-Mikke (Polish MEP)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Gandhi wanted everyone to lie down.  To the maximum extent that I can while retaining my sanity, I have resolved to do so; and when I reach the Afterlife, I will ask him if he is pleased with the results.

Seems to me as I recall it was Ghandi's speech that gave the Nation the heart and will to fight for their independence... not give up and let them take it...

The Speech That Brought India to the Brink of Independence
Although the 1942 ‘Quit India’ movement was hardly peaceful, Gandhi’s ‘Do or Die’ address inspired a nation to unify against its British colonizers

“Here is a mantra, a short one, that I give to you. You may imprint it on your hearts and let every breath of yours give expression to it. The mantra is ‘Do or Die.’ We shall either free India or die in the attempt; we shall not live to see the perpetuation of our slavery. Every true Congressman or woman will join the struggle with inflexible determination not to remain alive to see the country in bondage and slavery

“They dare not arrest me. I cannot think they will be so foolish. But if they do, it will mean that their days are numbered,”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/speech-brought-india-brink-independence-180964366/

Today  India is no longer under the Rule of Britain

Does not the US have a similar slogan?

"Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

These slogans were not for you to roll over and die without a fight...

they were to MOTIVATE people to not give up and fight to the death if need be...

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Quote from: zorgon link=topic=10887.msg142996#msg142996
These slogans were not for you to roll over and die without a fight...

they were to MOTIVATE people to not give up and fight to the death if need be...

Then what is your proposed solution, where Islam is concerned?  Do you believe there is a solution?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:33:03 pm by zorgon »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Then what is your proposed solution, where Islam is concerned?  Do you believe there is a solution?

My Solution:

STOP IMMEDIATELY ANY AND ALL MIGRANTS...

This is NOT to be confused with TRUE REFUGEES that include Women, Children and the Elderly that are genuinely fleeing oppression.

Bring in the armed forces and round up these migrants whose only purpose is to impose theiri way of life on others, cause havoc, rape, loot and riot...  and HATE the Western freedom and lifestyle. Then send them back by transport plane

Blackwater CEO says he can fix the problem quickly...

8)

Back when my family fled German after Hitler, we immigrated to Canada on the Greek Line cruise ships that were running immigration from Europe... we came with just a suitcase, landed at Montreal   The ships were crowded 

http://americanhistory.si.edu/onthewater/assets/graphic/full/1003.jpg

This is the Olympia  sister ship of the Arcadia we came on

To be allowed to immigrate to Canada my father had to be fluent in English and have proof of a job he was going to have.

Same when I moved to the US in 1993... I had to have a job waiting for me... and it took 5 years for the process.

Canad today does NOT ALLOW Single male Muslims to enter the country. Muslim family refugees are welcomes but MUST be vetted first. Burning you papers and claiming to be a refugee is NOT enough... so why should we allow it?

THIS is how 'peaceful" Muslims adapt to their new home...

Muslim Parent Warns School Board ‘We’re Going to Be the Majority Soon’ as Meeting Gets Heated and Security Is Needed
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2015/09/22/were-going-to-be-the-majority-soon-security-gets-involved-as-school-board-meeting-gets-heated-over-muslim-holiday

WHY do the Arab nations, where they have the same religion and lifestyle not take them in? Saudi Arabia is wealthy and has plenty of room... why do they not want these 'refugee migrants?'  The answer is obvious...  They KNOW they  are useless trouble makers and don't want their way of life destroyed

« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:54:10 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Let me run this thought by you

WHAT IF

What IF Merkle, Obama, and the other politicians have DELIBERATELY let this Migrant Invasion happen for this reason:

Most people see the news about war in the Middle East and say we need to stop the bombings, pull out the troops. But safe in our little homes and secure (until now) borders we don't see the reality of the horrors

So WHAT IF they opened the gates to allow these unruly hordes of human trash to flood the ountry so that people would see the reality of what they are really like...

Once it reaches a certain level, the people will then rise up and want action taken...

At that point they will no longer be sympathetic and start screaming "Nuke them back into the stone age!!!"""  Which is what the Puppet masters wanted all along... but now they have the SUPPORT of the people

Looking at the daily news... I can see this scenario unfolding as the back lash has begun

And now the Blacks in South Africa are going to annihilate the Whites...

While I agree that those white slavers and diamond dealers might deserve what is coming, I can just see troops heading that way real soon...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
After all that is how Hitler became so powerful... he gave out of work Germans and affordable car, a speed limit free autobahn, JOBS...(building war machines) and most important... SOMEONE to blame for their problems... The Jews bleeding Germany dry and sending the money to Israel
Israel didn't exist at the time.  ???

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Not had time to read and catch up on all the related  posts so far...

but on a quick initial reply...

I know the immigration issues have been discussed in other threads and on other websites in some detail... and that the is also the terrible homelessness associated situations and employment issues that are connected with it all..

But in ref to if the UK or any World Govt... start doing campaigns either on immigration or any other agenda that they have... now in today's world of high tech.... mobile phones , internet and social media... anyone can now be reported for almost anything and exposed to the world or authorities..in very limited time..

Having those sort of mobile advertising campaigns which may well be also become advertised via media / TV or the newspapers...

They can come all sorts of similar things / campaigns for numerous things that they want to get people to report to them....

The question may be where may it end...

There now fining people just for dropping litter...and doing people for putting the wrong things in bins... which I suspect will yet become even more of an issue.. where they will have cameras or ways to watch peoples bins...or things of that type of nature..

Nosey neighbours can be problems...at times.. but having big brother influencing to  report on certain things and watching more and more .... I suppose could be seen as undesirable ...

although at times... for certain things... we may welcome others reporting certain issues...

I think at times we may just see certain things ... where BIG Brother or the Police may ask the public to be informants for them...    but if any of us were unfortunate to be caught in a bad position or situation.. that we would resent anyone who may had reported us....

I suppose we all view things different depending on ones situations..or opinions which can be subject to change..

If we totally have strong views to report any illegal of  immigrant what so ever..

we may be tempted and accept and agree with that type of agenda to use ad campaigns...

but also if one thinks that this should never have been allowed to occur in the 1st place...
and that its the Govt that sort of allowed it to happen...

Then Im questioning did they do it diliberately.. and are they now using such tactics for other longer term agendas along the same lines.. to get us to accept and agree to these sort of things..

or was it some unfortunate mistake by the Govt... to have such immigration occur..
and now this is one way they are trying to show they are trying to do more to deal with it..

It gets hard to try to determine what may have really occurred and what may be going on or what it maybe leading to...

=================================

I split this one as it has nothing to do with the Chemical plants in Syria...

I have a LOT of problems with this ILLEGAL situation...

I have a LOT of problems with people using the NAZI's as a sample.

Attempting to stop mass ILLEGAL migration has nothing to do with the NAZI purge of certain ethnic groups.  I also hear the Leftists using NAZI's to push their gun control agenda... but Hitler actually made it EASIER for Germans to own hand guns... sure he took them from the Jjews and other groups he considered the enemy, but as a regular natural born German you were allowed and encouraged to get guns

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter