collapse

Author Topic: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?  (Read 58790 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 02:40:24 am »
Not sure how electrogravitics ties in with imploding of hydrogen  :o ???

Sure lets ask hobbit... maybe he can explain how it works :D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 02:45:39 am »
Don't think EG ties in w/imploding hydrogen at all - leastwise, not directly.  hobbity was the one who provided that link in response to My saying I had read somewhere that radiation could be neutralized.  I believe what I read was relative to EG, but He thought that would work just as well.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 02:55:17 am »
You know what really gets my dander up?

People like Dr Paul Brown come up with a patent for something that truly works, is cheap and safe... but he gets killed ans the device suppressed

A Kid in Thunderbay Canada invents a carburetor that would give any car at least 100 miles to the gallon. The story makes the news, the kid is 'bought off' with three million buck and is never heard from again

But when crackpot inventors come up with ideas that no one with even basic scientific knowledge could support, they get popular coverage all over the internet and TV

So that leaves us two options...

A) We work hard a a research group to find the real answers and be taken seriously  or

B) We jump on the band wagon and promote everything that comes along, and be just like the rest, another one of 'those' sites with all the loonies

Now option A) comes with a price, because it is obvious that REAL research and progress is dangerous. I have already lost Matyas, directly involved in REAL free energy pursuit

So I guess we go with B) then... because that is the safe route. No PTB alphabet agency is going to shut down a site that doesn't have the goods.

Think about it :D

PS and no this isn't directed at you ;)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 05:22:17 am »
An either/or decision?

Thats disappointing.

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 05:46:47 am »
What I mean is..... do you see what a disadvantageous corner that paints you into?

This is a wildly creative, multitalented group here. Surely they will be shown a way to make use of all of that without committing themselves to either A or B....

I suspect there are all kinds of paths available to this wonderful Forum.

If it became strictly interested in pursuing the science.... well.... I know many who would bore out and fall asleep. On the other hand you have a site like the History Channel was where the only thing that counted was sheer entertainment for a group of armchair malcontents.......

I don't see Pegasus as either one.

And maybe its just me but I like the freedom that the members have to challenge the science while themselves being scientists..... to challenge the mystical side while still being mystics....

To take pieces from this and pieces from that and mix them.... just to see what might develop.

So separating that wondrous process right now and to artificially choose which road it must take I think would be a serious mistake Zorgon.

You have created a very strong entity here. Let it decide where it needs to go!

The science will show up and the mystical will present itself. Your reader should be able to safely know that it is OK to take a little from here and a little from there.... without being reprimanded.

That's the look of the future, in my concept anyway. A blending of the two....

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 06:05:18 am »
You know what really gets my dander up?

People like Dr Paul Brown come up with a patent for something that truly works, is cheap and safe... but he gets killed ans the device suppressed

We are talking about his work right now. Its not all that surpressed. Is it?

A Kid in Thunderbay Canada invents a carburetor that would give any car at least 100 miles to the gallon. The story makes the news, the kid is 'bought off' with three million buck and is never heard from again

But he did it once. Someone else can do it again. Frankly.... I hope that he is enjoying his money and doing something constructive with it. At least he was paid.

But when crackpot inventors come up with ideas that no one with even basic scientific knowledge could support, they get popular coverage all over the internet and TV

Thats the disinformation machine at work. Keep you distracted looking at that obviously flawed concept... then attach it to something that they want discredited.... and there it goes.... the baby out with the dirty water.  Its all in handling the public and only works when the public remains gullible. Unfortuately there seems to be no end to the supply!

So that leaves us two options...

A) We work hard a a research group to find the real answers and be taken seriously  or

B) We jump on the band wagon and promote everything that comes along, and be just like the rest, another one of 'those' sites with all the loonies

Now option A) comes with a price, because it is obvious that REAL research and progress is dangerous. I have already lost Matyas, directly involved in REAL free energy pursuit

REAL RESEARCH ALWAYS comes with a price. As someone who grew up watching her family constantly paying it..... and a close companion has already said regarding the " cost?"  " Nothing less than EVERYTHING"   The translation of his exact meaning of  that is still ongoing.

So I guess we go with B) then... because that is the safe route. No PTB alphabet agency is going to shut down a site that doesn't have the goods.

And I say..... do the same thing to them that they do to us. Think about that one.  LindaThink about it :D

PS and no this isn't directed at you ;)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 06:48:00 am »
When I say that my family lived through alot for the " work" I suppose not many of you would know what I am talking about.

And when you mention the PTB agency " shutting people down" I imagine that you probably would include the FBI in that, right?

I have records of the cables that were flashed from Washington ( Hoovers direct line) to the station in Hawaii..... the first advised him that Townsend Brown had " returned to the mainland and was operating in the " twilight zone".... whatever that meant to them at the time. An order was issued to watch Dads activities.... so that's really why I have so many wonderful accounts of what Dad was doing at the time. The FBI kept very good records. They also had an informant in his offices in Washington who stole dictation tapes. transcribed them and then returned them in the morning.... His bank account was watched... his mail and careful transcripts were made of phone conversations. One particular press meeting in Los Angeles was peppered with FBI informants and shells who put a spin on the reporting of a demonstration of the disks... crackpot... one reporter was encouraged to discount the work entirely to the public.

These were the PTB at work. But years after all of this I am coming to understand that Dad was actually quite aware that all of this was going on and in fact may have intentionally set up some of the situations. The man who was stealing tapes.... was reporting.... exactly what Dad wanted him to report.

At the end of an exhaustive five years or so of constant surveillance the FBI head offices declared that nothing negative had been uncovered regarding Townsend Brown. The rumors ( which they started) of him running a " scam" to produce funds to pay for his research had proven unfounded and that he had in fact financed himself with his own personal money.... to the tune of close to a quarter of a million dollars.

His family was forced to return to their hometown of Zanesville and live through the charity of a relative...while Brown attempted to establish contacts that seemed to disappear the minute the FBI expressed an interest also.....

It seemed that this man named Townsend Brown had been so beaten down and discouraged by constantly running into these negative attitudes that he reportedly " threw up his hands and quit science.... opening a Laundry Service in Washington DC, Agents who overheard his conversations with various customers reported to the home office that he was " finished with science forever".

The main office decided that this entire watchdog effort needed to be closed down... and then eventually they pulled the surveillance on Dad even though the head agent stressed that he believed that this man " would never quit, he has his whole life wrapped up in this research"  They didn't listen to him of course....They had won.... Townsend Brown was stopped in his tracks.

A couple of months later Dad was in Paris running tests on those same " flying discs"... work that has just now bubbled to the surface from its top secret classification .....

Now.....Why did all of that have to happen?

Linda

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:13 pm »
An either/or decision?
Thats disappointing.

No decision :P Just musings

We are talking about his work right now. Its not all that suppressed. Is it?

Talking about it does not make it reality... JLN Labs, the Radiant Energy site and even Pegasus Yahoo group all had real scientists talking about things...

in the end the interest faded because no one could actually produce any working solutions. You can only talk the talk so long before people realize its going to go no where.

Its noble to talk about these concepts but the world is never going to change until someone steps up and puts that device on the market

But he did it once. Someone else can do it again. Frankly.... I hope that he is enjoying his money and doing something constructive with it. At least he was paid.

Since he was never heard from again... perhaps a bullet was a cheaper payoff?

I mean its not like they still do that right?

Environmental Killings Report by sky otter
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1604.msg20184;topicseen#new

Sure by all means we can entertain all wild ideas and talk about them. After all most people come to a forum for entertainment. But building a core group of serious researches that can actually make a difference in the world was one of the goals of Pegasus when Matyas and I created it.

Now he is gone under odd circumstances and so are many others.

We can play with Flying Pigs, we can sign petitions and we can talk till the cows come home... (unless they are abducted)

But wouldn't it be nice to find just ONE solution that will make the world a better place?

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 12:12:21 pm »
YUP

What is it Zorgon that you MOST want to see developed in the next five years?

Linda
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:15:10 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:49 pm »
Now.....Why did all of that have to happen?

Good question... 

Did you know that Einstein invented the refrigerator? That was one device that made the world a better place :D

Tesla had the plans and workings of a flying disk over 100 years ago and yet today we still don't know what happened at Roswell and we still don't have a verifiable photo of a flying saucer.

Since the current weather on the UFO scene is getting worse by the day with bogus stuff, I don't expect I will ever see one in my lifetime.

The old timers are dying off, there hasn't been and new really solid case that can't be traced to military so all we have left is hoaxes, photoshop and people distorting the old stories to suit their needs

Most of the researchers have all given up serious research and will support any old story that is popular. Even Linda Howe

But the really funny thing in all this is how people consider the government to huge, too many nations that don't like us and too stupid overall to keep so many secrets for so long...

Yet on the other hand say that the government is covering up everything :D

Can't have it both ways :D

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 12:19:52 pm »
Frustration.

Its easy enough to feel.
Sometimes you just are too close to some things to see the changes that are made right in front of you.

Do you actually believe that people are getting disillusioned with this subject? Or was that just a passing thought?

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 12:29:42 pm »
Quote from: zorgon on Today at 12:13:49 PM

Good question...

But the really funny thing in all this is how people consider the government to huge, too many nations that don't like us and too stupid overall to keep so many secrets for so long...

Yet on the other hand say that the government is covering up everything :D

Can't have it both ways :D

Yes they can. As long as its all talk. <g>

Get some rest Zorgon. You are beginning to sound like me!   I still believe that everything will work out alright but we can't believe that any of this upcoming change is going to be easy.

I would rather NOT be hearing about all of the work being done out there.... that means someone is seriously working and keeping the information close to their chests for awhile.... I don't see the same black hole that you are seeing Zorgon.... to me its an indication that things are on the move, not the other way around!  Linda

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:31:28 pm by zorgon »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 01:54:44 pm »
'm with You, Linda.  Spidy sense says something's up - but hidden to ensure safety and success.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 02:05:13 pm »
I have been getting that same message from so many different avenues that I have to take serious note of it. Thanks Amy.   Linda

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 02:25:50 pm »
Do you actually believe that people are getting disillusioned with this subject? Or was that just a passing thought?

No based on observation. A good point in fact is what is happening at ATS and what happened at Open Minds. You can see it at Alien Scientists and GLP forums as well. It also happened at Project Camelot/Project Avalon

The good topic posters are under attack.. the trolls and hoaxers are everywhere and the charlatans are getting the publicity...

The overall result, people are venting their frustration openly and voicing their disillusionment. Sites like ATS don't want it to be seen so work hard to delete it

But it is there... less and less people are looking at any of these topics seriously anymore.

The pendulum swings... perhaps it will swing back again

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]