collapse

Author Topic: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites  (Read 169315 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 04:43:43 pm »
Hi Biggles....see comments below.

I also wonder about the government allowing Mr Hall to write books and do lectures on this subject; although they probably think that most people would just think its gobblygook and only those on the fringe would be interested.

Well I am glad that it was not just me that considered these points.

What a brilliant man he is, yet still spiritual; of course his telling the truth.  Why cant I meet a guy like this........ ::)

He appears to be somewhat an academic type and if he does have all those degrees...one wonders why he would want to make up a false story... Initially I questioned why would he only be a weather man with such qualifications...but it maybe his personality was selected as best suited to deal with such beings....

As much as I would love to meet a good ET I wouldnt willy nilly go exploring caves (if you managed to get into them at all) around there.

I am not sure if the Whites or any Aliens are supposed to guard the Canyon Caves. I was thinking that it was National Park / Indian tribe that may be monitoring it... I Think that the Whites are more around Nellis area...THATs assuming they are still there..Someone I know got within 10 to15 miles of that area within last 2 years....and claims they heard a very weird noise...I never new of this Tall whites story before
but who knows...it may had been them observing him.

Noting that these tall whites value all their family beyond anything else and dont like to be touched or even gotten too close to I would be very careful if I were you.  Just sayin.

There are a couple of points where I was scratching my head though.

The tall whites love their children more than we do, yet Mr Hall went to look for one and found her/him.  Well, these tall whites can travel 25 times the speed of light right?  You would think that on a different planet they would have something in place whereby they could monitor or find a missing child quickly.  :o

If they can read minds...maybe...or you would think that they had some way to monitor them....like even RFID chips or something more advanced...

They are also able to understand the concept of Mr Hall's God and this is one race of alien beings that didn't fall like we did.  If that is the case and they can read our thoughts you would think they would think twice if they read our mind and saw that we were only trying to help, and not zap someone with thousands of vaults. 

I agree !...One has to question that point ! seems rather strange..

I mean if they understand the concept of God and were not a fallen race then wouldnt it follow they would only physically attack people they knew were trying to harm them and have some forethought to those who they knew weren't.

I am not sure if they may be godly as such....but yes you would think that maybe that they would be more able to determine friend or enemy even based on thought / mind or body language reading...
or some other way...especially if they had been here some time...

Some of the story seems plausible..parts are difficult to determine.
He certainly seems to have gone into a lot of detail on his website especially with regards to Location. One would wonder if it was possible to spot their craft if they were up in the mountains with a powerful telescope !

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »
I hiked down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon at the north rim...  Of course I was like 10 years old.  Not in any shape to do it now...but I'd be thrilled to take a helicopter ride!

This stuff gets My blood pumping, I tell You what!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Primus58

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:11 pm »
I flew in there about 20 years ago when I was getting my Air Force checkout in the OV-10A with which we were going to monitor the underground nuke tests. My Air Force check pilot told my boss I was the best he had ever seen (brag, brag, brag, brag, brag). Old aviation farts tend to do that.)

A friend of mine, Bill Hamilton, was abducted by Quaylar of the Tall Whites in 1989. I did the regression on him and it was really a cool story
I just went to look up the OV-10A, very cool! For some reason I was expecting to see a push/pull engine.

I would love to hear the Bill Hamilton Story, very fascinating!

Primus58

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 08:52:44 pm »
Dan, thanks for starting this thread, indeed this is one of my favorite stories. I believe the TV show on SYFY, Fact or faked: Paranormal Files, unknowingly corroborated Halls story. I thought you had that link here already Dan?  Anyway, I appreciate your hours of research into Hall's story.

Using Google Earth, I found some entrances that I thought could be secret UFO hangars. On another forum, Zorgon told me he thought they were old mines. However, they seem to be active, and the latest satellite shows one of the doors now closed; however, it doesn't ;look like a door anymore, just part of the mountain. The reason I thought these entrances might be related to Hall's story is one entrance actually has a school bus near it like Hall mentioned.

Let's see if I can attach a couple of photos, hopefully I won't get this wrapped up around the axle ;)

Overview of Area 12:

3 way entrance:

3 Way Entrance detail, it almost looks like a Tall White standing there (LOL, my imagination, or...)

3 Way as of June 2012, note the left entrance is closed, but it looks disguised:

School buss entrance:

School buss entrance June 2012:

Miscellaneous entrance:
NE of Area 51, 2 Entrances:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 12:30:48 am by zorgon »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2012, 10:15:03 pm »
Primus awesome pictures I remember when you found those areas. That one area with the blue school bus and the 3 openings always reminded me of Bob Lazar because Lazar always said the bus was blue. I'm pretty sure that The Talls have a number of areas where they go in and out of the mountains. When I followed Halls map and found those 3 little scout craft I wondered is it possible they could be something else? I don't think so because their are no roads and its way up ion the mountains to the left of Old ranges 3 and 4.

John I will never forget on OMF when you had told me about The Tall White named Quaylar who abducted Bill Hamilton. I remember you had said it was on mailbox road near the mailbox and that would be there areas of travel without a doubt.

I'm going to show a detailed area where I believe the main Tall Whites entrance is and also if they want they can go right to the Alien Administration building at Area-51. This is so great talking in a forum with Lear again. Primus58 John has tons of great info and i think you could spend months reading his material and never once get bored!!

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 11:03:50 pm »
The show Fact or Faked which I posted on here:http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=332.0
This was posted when I was BigPappy51 is under the John Lear questions area. I will post what Primus and I believe was proof of The Tall Whites flying in at 10,000Mph into the region where The Talls main hanger is.

Charles has stated that they fly in on a full moon most of the time and that they come in at 10,000 Mph which is moving. The following video has stirred up some controversy before some claim its a shooting star. I think the video speaks for itself. Now I realize this is TV but the sequence of events that take place are very interesting. And I doubt that the people who produce this show could get the Commander of Area-51 to turn on all the runway lights and then shut them off.

So we start with the video I recommend you forward it to about the 7:15 mark.
Then we can begin to discuss what takes place in the video and how we think this was a Tall White Scout Craft coming in.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTgvlo-8pU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 12:48:52 am »
The show Fact or Faked which I posted on here:http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=332.0
This was posted when I was BigPappy51 is under the John Lear questions area. I will post what Primus and I believe was proof of The Tall Whites flying in at 10,000Mph into the region where The Talls main hanger is.

Charles has stated that they fly in on a full moon most of the time and that they come in at 10,000 Mph which is moving. The following video has stirred up some controversy before some claim its a shooting star. I think the video speaks for itself. Now I realize this is TV but the sequence of events that take place are very interesting. And I doubt that the people who produce this show could get the Commander of Area-51 to turn on all the runway lights and then shut them off.

So we start with the video I recommend you forward it to about the 7:15 mark.
Then we can begin to discuss what takes place in the video and how we think this was a Tall White Scout Craft coming in.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTgvlo-8pU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I saw that episode your talking about only a couple of nights ago on cable down here in oz.

The group is made up of experts and do a lot of experiments to discount whether  something is fake or not.  They weren't even going to try to prove or disprove that display, it was beyond them.  :o
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 08:03:49 pm »
Interesting photos and posts about Area 12....

I was just trying to work out in more detail where Area 12 is in comparison to the various other Area numbers....

Just found this map and information...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USGS_NTS_detonations.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_National_Security_Site

Primus58

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 11:17:26 pm »
Interesting photos and posts about Area 12....

I was just trying to work out in more detail where Area 12 is in comparison to the various other Area numbers....

Just found this map and information...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USGS_NTS_detonations.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_National_Security_Site

Awesome find, thanks Astro0144! Here is another view showing Area 12 in relation to Area51:

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2012, 02:23:55 pm »
Im going to post where the Main Hanger entrance is. This location is where Hall gives his general area of location. As you will see there are roads from Are-51 to go right to this location. The way I found it was using the road from The Alien Administation Building which is located on the North East Side of Groom Dry Lake they have it blurred out. John Lear had shown me where the AA Building was a few years back on a different forum.

Remember the Talls are in Communication with the very highest ranking Officers and CIA at Groom. I really think that the Talls are the main reason that Area-51 Groom Dry Lake was chosen for location. They have transferred technology to us I will get to that a little later. Eisenhower had met with The Talls in early 1950s at Holloman AFB.

In 1995 when the Govt. took Freedom Ridge and White Sides locations away from us to view Area-51 from. I believe this was more because of how close it was in location to The Tall Whites Entrance that I am showing you. Look at the area you can see they have camouflaged the entrance think about it Roads go right to this location have a look:

Now an overhead view to show The Talls main entrance and how its can be driven to from Groom Lake Area-51.

And another overhead so you can see where all these locations are. Everything written in red is what I have labeled.

Now take a look at a map that Charles Hall had done. Compare this to the location i found its a match. Just like if you look at the purple pyramid at Old Range 4 called Scout Craft Resting Area is exactly where I found the 3 Scout craft on top of the mountain. Im telling everyone this case is provable to an extent. How could Hall know where these locations would be unless he was there? Also when he made this map you could not see these locations on Google Earth they were just a blur.
Picture Courtesy of : http://openseti.org/Hall.html

More to come on Images and Locations of The Talls. I am extremely passionate about this story and I have a cool story that has to do with NASA and The Talls coming up.  :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:34:07 pm by ShotInTheDark »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 02:38:42 pm »
Take a look at the next picture and notice the relationship between S-4 Papoose and The Main Tall Whites Hanger Entrance they are 100% parallel. Now with the underground tunnels and train systems this would come in handy if The Talls were helping at S-4. Its just a thought but location is everything. I wish I could have a week and a 4 wheel drive of my choice and a helicopter and was allowed to go over this whole area thats my dream!!   8)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 04:44:26 pm »
Primus58 and S.i.t.d ...

Thanks for the map updates...

Its good to see a more detailed comparison to S4 and Groom...

You are no doubt VERY passionate about this !

Ones mind would explode if they were allowed to investigate these areas in detail...!

======================
Its just a thought but location is everything. I wish I could have a week and a 4 wheel drive of my choice and a helicopter and was allowed to go over this whole area thats my dream!!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 05:19:57 pm »
I wish I could have a week and a 4 wheel drive of my choice and a helicopter and was allowed to go over this whole area thats my dream!!

4 wheel drive maybe  :D

ATV Quad better idea

Helicopter? BAD idea :P

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 05:24:19 pm »
Maybe I should have said "Ones mind would explode if they were allowed to investigate these areas in detail...! IF doing so by helicopter !  :o  :)

ATV Quad better idea

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 06:09:48 pm »

ATV Quad better idea

This is if  for some reason access would be given "A Dream."   :D
And that 4x4 would have great Air Conditioning. An Ultralight would be real nice!!! You need something thats not real fast so you can take in detail.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter