collapse

Author Topic: Clinton's Body Count  (Read 1547 times)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Clinton's Body Count
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:09:10 am »
An old Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory finds new life in Jeffrey Epstein news

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/old-clinton-conspiracy-theory-finds-new-life-jeffrey-epstein-news-n1034741

The news that disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was injured in his Manhattan jail cell has revived a decades-old conspiracy theory that baselessly links Hillary Clinton to a number of “suspicious” deaths.

The article uses the word baselessly.  That is funny.

Check out the following link.

Over 400 suspicious death can be traced back to the Clintons over the last few years.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1002950243338653697?lang=en

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Clinton's Body Count
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 06:22:01 am »
I have a confession to make.

I was truly not a Trump fan and had trouble not saying anything, but I trusted my old friends on this site that did support him.  You know who you are.  Haha.

Anyways after studying this Q business, it portrays POTUS in a whole different light.   It now makes so much sense in following his actions in why he acts the way he does to certain people.  Whether it is the evil Clintons/Bushes/Obamas etc other Cabal world leaders, fake news reporters, corrupt lawyers,judges,lawmakers,  he knows who they are and treats them in the appropriate way.
The Democrats are truly treasons and have been for a long long time.

The MSM media has portrayed him in a way that makes his relationship with Melania look really strained and uncomfortable.   Yet when you see video of them away from MSM, it actually looks good.  They may have had a bad day here or there, but don't we all.

But looking at what he has done over the last 3 years, he has done everything he  promised in his campaign.   He is now focused on draining the swamp, with particular aim at the Clintons.

Also if you are believer in this Q business, the actions he has done all fits and makes sense now.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 06:36:27 am by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 07:47:20 am »
Anyways after studying this Q business, it portrays POTUS in a whole different light.
And that's probably the whole idea behind it.

It now makes so much sense in following his actions in why he acts the way he does to certain people.  Whether it is the evil Clintons/Bushes/Obamas etc other Cabal world leaders, fake news reporters, corrupt lawyers,judges,lawmakers,  he knows who they are and treats them in the appropriate way.
The problem is that we do not really know if they are Cabal world leaders, fake news reporters, etc., we only have the word of some people.

But looking at what he has done over the last 3 years, he has done everything he  promised in his campaign.
Really? I think you didn't look at all his promises.

He is now focused on draining the swamp, with particular aim at the Clintons.
Wasn't that supposed to be the first thing he would do?

Also if you are believer in this Q business, the actions he has done all fits and makes sense now.
I'm not. :)

PS: to me, US politics has always looked like a fixed game, with some people already knowing who is going to win what, so they can keep making money in the backrooms.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 09:27:50 am »

@micjer & ArMaP,

I have always felt that the US and UK elections are/were rigged, and when the 45'th beat Killeray I was surprised to be honest, as it looked to me that there was to be a US Dynasty of The Clintons, Bill, his psycho wife and then Chelsea at a later date.

We don't get very much coverage of the US elections over here so I had to watch them on YT and catch-up the debates on lamestream and YT and I was quite amazed at how popular Trump was and how easily he demolished the other Republican nominee's during the debates -

Also how he handled Kilerey during their debates. So when he won and made stark statements about how he was going to make the US great again I decided that this man might be the "real deal" and his talk about how he was going to drain the swamp of its corruption and certain agencies, I was really interested in his Executive Orders and what they were designed to address.

It was obvious the lamestream media across the UK and US really did not want this President to succeed on any level with the biased and fear-mongering reporting they produced (and still are) the fake Russia-gate scandal and Mueller report told me a lot when I watched the open hearings once the Mueller report was in and in front of congress -

I watched Mueller stumble through the hearing and that really sealed the deal that there was a "Deep-State and Shadow Government" conspiracy to attempt to put this President away - this was backed up with the debacle that was the Impeachment, the democrats looked desperate during the whole process.

Once the Q phenomenon kicked off I wasn't sure if it was a psychological operation, a hoax or a deep-state operation, but I started to follow the posts and was particularly interested in the Q and QANons posts about sex-child trafficking, pedophilia in Hollywood and the cleaning out of the corrupt politicians and people in power - looking at the MASS of senior resignations over the last two years has convinced me that Q statements about the above are real and there is a determined effort to clean up the cess-pit that is Hollyweird and the elites who are involved in this (across the globe)

I hope and pray that the military and intelligence apparatus that is Q really can roll the whole corrupt evil ring(s) up and as soon as possible, the UK has seen numerous whitewashes of Elite/Political/Military pedo-rings investigations at children's homes across the UK, with Jimmy Saville protected by the powers that be (MI-6/Mi-5, Special Branch) I believe Jill Dando was killed because she was investigating Saville back in the 80's.

As more and more of the UK's career politicians die the more is slowly released about who was a known Pedophile - it is truly sicking how the scumbags were openly allowed to carry on, and were protected in the UK, a simple search of UK politicians who have died and have links to pedophile rings will reveal the extent.

Anyhoo back to Q and Trump, I do believe that it is a White Hat Operation, having watched some of the named Hollyweird celebs melting down this last week and looked up some of the vile tweets the scumbags have made openly in the past that have been captured by Q and QAnons I await their demise via Corvid-19, accidental death or sudden suicide, I keep checking the Obit section in the LA Times and of course, there are celebs who you would expect to die because of their age but there are a few that do seem to me at least somewhat suspicious.

How high does the global pedo/trafficking ring go..  I think in the UK a fair few royals, ministers, high level clergy, the business elite and certain celebs' -

The resignations on the link below are well worth a look if you have time and the energy., oh also the deaths section and Isaak Kappy is really worth looking at if you didn't see his YT that outed Hanks and others before he decided to suicide as well - which he didn't of course.

https://qmap.pub/resignations

https://qmap.pub/deaths

https://qmap.pub/?pg=3

https://qalerts.app/

Cheers!

Fans'  :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 12:23:40 pm »
I have always felt that the US and UK elections are/were rigged, and when the 45'th beat Killeray I was surprised to be honest, as it looked to me that there was to be a US Dynasty of The Clintons, Bill, his psycho wife and then Chelsea at a later date.
I wasn't surprised, as it looked to me like a second phase of what appears to be some experiments about the US presidency, the first phase being the election of a black president. This second phase was to see if "they" were able to elect what looked like an outsider as a reaction to Obama's mandates.

As I said, it looks everything is planned by the people in power, whoever they may be.

The same applies to all the rest: the Democrats' failures, the lack of a real rival, a couple of positive things to make it look like Trump is going to change something, etc.

Basically, it's all a show, the real power never changes hands. :)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 08:52:13 pm »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]