collapse

Author Topic: Observations on The Sphinx and The Great Pyramid of Giza  (Read 18352 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Re: Observations on The Sphinx and The Great Pyramid of Giza
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 08:57:40 pm »
Maybe initiates could get past one part of the pyramid and into the next by displaying their esoteric knowledge.?

I am going to keep thinking. :)
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 09:31:53 pm »
How about you zorgon?

See any more pieces that could be returned to their original position?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 10:26:06 pm »
What about a power system.?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 09:52:44 am »
What about a power system.?

I have seen several people speculate that was the the original purpose, but I don't see any signs of that.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 03:49:22 pm »
What about irrigating the fields with the ability to lock some off and water others?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 04:14:24 pm »
What about irrigating the fields with the ability to lock some off and water others?

That is a VERY creative idea that would seem to match most of the key elements we have examined.

Movement and control of water certainly does appear to be a central element in the design and purpose.

Now you have to examine the feasibility of getting that idea to work within the GP.

Where the does the water come in at?

Where does the water go out?

How is it controlled?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 05:56:05 pm »
That flat section in the illustration of the antechamber, water goes in there and goes up that section that looks like a pipe and then is controlled where to go in that illustration that has blocks missing and then the water goes out of there through the other section that looks like a pipe as well on the other side.?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »
Sorry I'm not following which parts you mean.

But first off, where does the water come in from? Where exactly does it enter the Pyramid?

Also, if you referring to the illustration with the missing blocks, does the water enter from the right or left?

The big grooves in the walls are for guiding the granite slabs up and down, while the small ones on the end are for the ropes to slide up and down. They are not tubes and will not hold water. 

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 03:17:55 pm »
The pyramid is like a giant musical instrument - call it a harmonic resonance generator (?) if you like.

It is probably designed to induce a particular state of consciousness in the initiate/neophyte depending on how it is "tuned".  A lot of the parts that can be adjusted are like the strings on a guitar or piano, the valves on a trumpet etc.

Gothic Cathedrals, like many in England and France have harmonic properties too.  They have been used as tombs for nobles and Bishops, places of religious instruction etc.  However, the purpose of their design is symbolic and utilitarian.  They are designed to induce a state of consciousness and sound is part of the method for doing this.  Modern churches are a pathetic imitation of the great Gothic Cathedrals just as the later Pyramids were poor imitations of the Great Pyramid.

The upshot is the Great Pyramid was an device designed to facilitate a complete transformation in the consciousness of a neophyte/initiate and sound played a part in the process.

P.S.  I have reviewed Christopher Dunne's work and I agree with him that they had SONIC technology.  They were pretty good MASONS too.  You could call them MASONIC.  Just a thought.... What would I know?

ETA:  No, I'm not a Freemason.  Just a clever boy.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:36:37 pm by Pimander »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 05:39:53 pm »
I have heard of this before.  I also read that most of the pyramids were made by acoustic levitation which obviously can be done re: Coral Castle and I wonder what that guy did with his knowledge of it and where he got it from 8)

Obviously the priests of the time of the pyramids were able to levitate the stones into place so a connection to their faith/religion/esoteric knowledge at the time had a lot to do with their technology.

But at this time? which we are not sure of, the Giza plateau looked a lot different with boats on the water surrounding it.

What do you think A51.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 06:41:50 pm »
Yeah, come on A51. Are you going down the industrial production of the Special Gold (Lawrence Gardiner style) or what?  I've seen the evidence of some of the South or Central American pyramids used for that purpose...

Could the pyramid have been used for both harmonics and chemistry?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 07:00:25 pm »

I included Cris's work to solidify a couple of different points.

Primarily, that these were clearly not backward primitive people who lived in superstition.

They possessed a level of technology that we still marvel at, and are jealous of today.

Meaning that - if they had wished to decorate any part of the GP they could have easily done so. They chose NOT to.

The upshot is the Great Pyramid was an device designed to facilitate a complete transformation in the consciousness of a neophyte/initiate and sound played a part in the process.

I am not so sure of that. I have seen that theory before and looked into it, and I find it lacking in a few area's.

I am investigating a new area, in just the last year a new theory finally dawned on me, and all the parts seem to fit...

Let's drop down into the basement of the GP for a moment.

I think we can reasonably assume that this area is NOT 'unfinished', but is instead exactly as it is supposed to be.

If that is indeed the case, we then have to ask what is the primary feature in this area? What is the reason for this room to be constructed?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 07:38:03 pm »

But at this time? which we are not sure of, the Giza plateau looked a lot different with boats on the water surrounding it.

That is a very good point biggles.

When trying out various possibilities of theories, we need to not only consider them in desert conditions, but also the further back we go, in wet fertile times.

I think this overhead lithograph helps give us a clear picture of what it looked like in those times:

A bit hard for us to imagine the GP and the Sphinx as being on a coastline, but there it is.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:37:30 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »
Your point about it being like the game mouse trap.  That game rolls dice until finally your captured when the little cage comes down, long long time since I played it, cant remember exactly.

But we're concentrating on the basement right, where there are no heiroglyphics and nothing else, just a plain room.?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 09:44:17 pm »
Your point about it being like the game mouse trap.  That game rolls dice until finally your captured when the little cage comes down, long long time since I played it, cant remember exactly.

Yes, the part that I am comparing to, is when you get to turn the handle, which sets in motion that ball rolling down the slide, which then triggers another event, and that one another, on and on until the cage finally comes settling down. Then you have to reset all those parts in order for it to work again.

I think those 3 slabs (and the 4rth) are not the only moving parts in the GP. There are still a few more that need to be returned to their original position also.

But we're concentrating on the basement right, where there are no heiroglyphics and nothing else, just a plain room.?

Yes that is correct. But it is -more- than just a plain room. What is in that room?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter