collapse

Author Topic: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites  (Read 169362 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2014, 02:05:22 pm »
YOUTUBE POSTING

You used THIS link

http:  //youtu.be/LcbCafpvIT0

It needs to be THIS link to embed

http:  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcbCafpvIT0

And all you need is the ID NUMBER 

LcbCafpvIT0

pasted into the youtube icon

The instructions are in the Member tips area

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2014, 02:33:45 pm »
Charles Hall is real  but the SNOWDEN story is BS

Yeah.

David Booth AKA Sorcha Faal, work adding noise into informations, that sometimes may be true.

So why does David Booth do what he does? To understand this you have to understand the nature of COINTELPRO, and how it relates to his “work”. In order to do this I am going to have to dissect one of Sorcha Faal’s articles, and show you how it is used in COINTELPRO.

and

This is what Sorcha Faal / David Booth does – he sets up straw man articles in order to discredit any real information we do get. Does not matter if all our sources that we actually do glean our intelligence from are sound. the Sorcha Faal Straw Man Article exists, and will be used by COINTELPRO to discredit whatever real intelligence we get.

Source -->http://redactednews.blogspot.com.br/2011/01/sorcha-faal-intelligence-briefs-or.html
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:36:57 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2014, 02:46:54 pm »
Yeah but I always wondered about the gambling in Vegas

That is what pays our income taxes :D

Here is more preditions... from the Tall Whites of the  9th dimensional Pleiadian Collective, channeled by Wendy Kennedy.

[youtube]y3kdkotNTg4[/youtube]

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2014, 09:56:18 pm »
FYI coast2coast this coming Monday:

Tall White ETs
Date:   01-20-14
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Charles Hall
Nuclear physicist, Charles Hall, experienced a series of encounters with a race of human-like extraterrestrials known as the "Tall Whites" during a two year assignment at Nellis Air Force Base from 1965 to 1967. He will discuss the nature of these beings and how his experience ties in with the Snowden revelations, that the Tall Whites have a powerful influence over our government and world affairs.

Be sure to tune in Sunday with George Knapp for Brad Steiger and Bill Birnes on coast.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2014, 04:12:01 am »
I wonder if Jordan Maxwell ran into a tall white back in 1959 when he encountered a rather strange family when he moved to California.

I slap chop this video together so you can hear Jordan explain it in his own words. I used winamp with the reel to reel skin screen recorded and uploaded as a video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vns1zDWCrQ[/youtube]

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2014, 08:43:28 am »
Charles Hall is real  but the SNOWDEN story is BS

I have not read in full detail or put in the time to try to think things through as yet..so I am not quite sure why you say Snowden story is BS.
I am well behind in keeping up on so many topics..

Is it because its something released by the Russians after he came out with his stories and moved to Russia and maybe spoke in connection with their media ( who may have in turn recreated some facts to get at the USA)

But if Snowden has actually made claims that the Tall Whites exist..again that to me is quite a surprise but at the same time would possibly strengthen Charles Halls story..

so I am not sure why you are saying Snowdens story is BS

On a quick browse in the article...it also refers to Minister Hellyers statements..(Which seem quite amazing to me he says such things if people in his position are supposed to withhold such info to the public.

If the "Tall Whites" were real & involved in bad things like the Nazis...Then they seem as a threat to us...rather than a Alien race just wanting to help Us humans.. or did Bad humans take their technology and try to use it to take control of the world.. and maybe still are doing !

Even though Defense Minister Hellyer’s exact statements to the FSB in regards to Snowden’s documents remain classified, shortly after his “extensive electronic interview” by the FSB he was allowed to appear on Russia Today’s program SophieCo this past fortnight where he shockingly admitted that aliens have “been visiting our planet for thousands of years” and described several types of these extraterrestrials, including “Tall Whites” who are working with the US Air Force in Nevada. - See more at: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014/01/Iranian-UFO-Disclosure-ET-Setting-US-Policy.html#sthash.V69mRmcg.dpuf

Of the many explosive revelations in this FSB report, the one most concerning to Russian authorities are the Snowden’s documents “confirming” that the “Tall Whites” (further revealed by Defense Minister Hellyer as noted above) are the same extraterrestrial alien race behind the stunning rise of Nazi Germany during the 1930’s.

In just one example of the many outlined in this FSB report, it shows that with this “alien assistance,” at the end of the 1930’s, when Nazi Germany possessed just 57 submarines, over the four years of World War II it built 1,163 modern technologically advanced submarines at its dockyards and even put them into operation.

Snowden’s documents further confirm, this report says, the “Tall Whites” (Nordic) meetings in 1954 with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower where the “secret regime” currently ruling over America was established.

Most disturbingly, this FSB report warns, is that the “Tall White” agenda being implemented by the “secret regime” ruling the United States calls for the creation of a global electronic surveillance system meant to hide all true information about their presence here on earth as they enter into what one of Snowden’s documents calls the “final phase” of their end plan for total assimilation and world rule. - See more at: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014/01/Iranian-UFO-Disclosure-ET-Setting-US-Policy.html#sthash.V69mRmcg.dpuf

Snowden Documents Prove “US-Alien-Agenda” is Driving US Policies, Revelation Stuns Russia
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014/01/Iranian-UFO-Disclosure-ET-Setting-US-Policy.html

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:57:41 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2014, 05:10:06 pm »
The Interview with Canada's defence Minister Hellyer was certainly interesting but rather unusual in the fact that as far as I understand that  he is the 1st of his kind to acknowledge Alien / UFOs are or have visited Planet Earth. So he is one that does not appear to go along with Gov cover ups..

It was said that Russian info Fars or maybe  TV may be suspect / unreliable source..

But this was done on Russia's Today's Program SopieCo...This seemed unusual if they are speaking in perfect English (Not sure why they either did not speak it in Russian or have it translated if Live TV )but it was well produced and looked legit...That I would not think that looked suspect !

Although Mr Hellyer spoke at length about Aliens and UFOs...most of what seemed valid was either in ref to Charles Hall or other well known sources who made such claims like Edgar Mitchell..

He did not really cover anything we have not come across before...or show any true evidence IMO....as interesting as some of the things that he related to in terms of his indication of him wanting disclosure to let the World know !..

But it MAY be a step closer towards it if what has been suggested is true.

Even though Defense Minister Hellyer’s exact statements to the FSB in regards to Snowden’s documents remain classified, shortly after his “extensive electronic interview” by the FSB he was allowed to appear on Russia Today’s program SophieCo this past fortnight where he shockingly admitted that aliens have “been visiting our planet for thousands of years” and described several types of these extraterrestrials, including “Tall Whites” who are working with the US Air Force in Nevada. - See more at: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014/01/Iranian-UFO-Disclosure-ET-Setting-US-Policy.html#sthash.p8SFQwsk.dpuf

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2014, 06:10:19 pm »
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that Charles Hall will be on Coast 2Coast tonight the 2nd half which east coast will be 3am west coast is Midnight. Should be good.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-tall-whites

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #263 on: January 20, 2014, 08:33:04 pm »
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that Charles Hall will be on Coast 2Coast tonight the 2nd half which east coast will be 3am west coast is Midnight. Should be good.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-tall-whites

Hey guy, how are ya. Going good here so far. Thanks for bumpin the tall white show cause I'm rather excited to hear what this is all about. This reality is purposely weirder than one can see. I got an email from ed a week ago for some show they were doing. You still hangin out there. I been away for a long time so don't know anything of whats going on there.

I been away ever since I had a forum fight over at nexus 2012 and they took my IP and asked ed if that was me and ed came unglued and emailed me asking what was I doing at 2012 cause they were friends.

Hey, the 2012 gang jumped me so I went into defensive status and ruffled their comfort zones. The whole thing was over dan burish and someone being killed in his circle.

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2014, 01:17:35 am »
AS forum is gone. Alienscientist and Ed don't get along any longer and Jeremy went on attack mode over an email Ed had sent. The whole thing is ridiculous. I was never on Nexus. Hall is on right now brother .

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2014, 07:17:01 am »
AS forum is gone. Alienscientist and Ed don't get along any longer and Jeremy went on attack mode over an email Ed had sent. The whole thing is ridiculous. I was never on Nexus. Hall is on right now brother .

I only discovered AlienScientist Forum the other day whilst mooching a look at some Lear bashing aha.. Disappointed to see I missed my opportunity to join in various discussions.

After 4 years of extensive UFO/Alien research... I've decided my head hurts  :-X
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2014, 07:20:48 am »
so I am not sure why you are saying Snowdens story is BS

I think he means to insinuate that Snowden is Controlled Opposition, when Snowdens story first broke, Russia were the first to come forward and say his 'revelations' weren't new.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:57:03 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2014, 05:17:40 pm »
I only discovered AlienScientist Forum the other day whilst mooching a look at some Lear bashing aha.. Disappointed to see I missed my opportunity to join in various discussions.

After 4 years of extensive UFO/Alien research...I've decided my head hurts :-X

Yes, it will do that to you.

The laws of information makes sure no one is allowed to reveal true facts without being pounded back down to silence. The human experience is charged by violent rebuttal to unbalance the equations of truth and lies. This realm is based upon deception where truth has no place for the very ones who think, they want to know, by naturally swallowing lies, over the truth.

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2014, 05:20:24 pm »

I'm rather disappointed with charles hall.

I kept falling asleep with his sputtering around and breaking up when talking. This guy sounds afraid and broken as if Mk-ultra'd

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2014, 05:56:37 pm »
Thank for your thoughts on it Sinny, I was suspecting maybe something along those lines, but not certain ! 

I think he means to insinuate that Snowden is Controlled Opposition, when Snowdens story first broke, Russia were the first to come forward and say his 'revelations' weren't new.

It seems a never ending search..Frustrating at times and one wonders just how much we know or think we know including all the info we have on PRC..against what we don't know...

Before the Internet & the latest TV UFO documentaries, we would know far less that's a fact. We must be the generation with the best chance of all so far of obtaining any true evidence if it exists...

At times it seems like a dream and as if we take it as all being reality in our minds of wanting to believe it is truth whether it is or not..or that sometimes that is as it appears to me...

What would we be like after 20 to 30 years if we still do not have answers ?  ???

After 4 years of extensive UFO/Alien research... I've decided my head hurts

Unfortunately being overseas many of us could not listen in to C2C...
Hopefully it may be posted on YT...

I wondered if he said anything much different from the basis of his normal story ....

Sometimes C.Hs voice can seem a bit low...Dan does say he has not been too well recently, that may also explain some things..

I'm rather disappointed with charles hall.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:08:16 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]