collapse

Author Topic: Interview with Drake on Blogtalk Radio NOW!  (Read 9484 times)

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
Interview with Drake on Blogtalk Radio NOW!
« on: July 04, 2012, 04:19:08 pm »
This was kind of last minute, but I'll be talking to the infamous Drake about the "Green Light" event that according to him could occur at any time on Global Voice 2012 on Blogtalk radio at 7 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network

Ummm, that's NOW! LOL

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Interview with Drake on Blogtalk Radio NOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 04:24:24 pm »
This was kind of last minute, but I'll be talking to the infamous Drake about the "Green Light" event that according to him could occur at any time on Global Voice 2012 on Blogtalk radio at 7 p.m. Eastern.

Green light event???? In a couple of sentences so I don't pull you off can you condense the meaning of that for me?  Green Light is something I just recently mentioned and I collect what I call " cosmic hahas" Thanks  Lindahttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network

Ummm, that's NOW! LOL

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 04:35:17 pm »

"Green Light" is supposed to be the code the US military (white hats) are supposed to give just before mass arrests begin. He says that the signal has been given and they will begin at any time. Now Benjamin Fuford has talked about mass arrests as well, but this is supposed to be a separate event. According to Drake's people, his ties to Fulford are minimal at best.

Offline Lady Jae

• Gold 33
  • a work in progress
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 05:05:40 pm »
Bless his heart, I don't believe a thing Drake is saying.  Sounds like the same old double-speak, shuck & jive  bullfeathers we've always had.
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is no middle ground.

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:18:29 pm »
Bless his heart, I don't believe a thing Drake is saying.  Sounds like the same old double-speak, shuck & jive  bullfeathers we've always had.

I didn't want to come out and say it, but I think he's full of it.

Offline Lady Jae

• Gold 33
  • a work in progress
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »
I didn't want to come out and say it, but I think he's full of it.

Then I shall. He's as full of...stuffing...as a Thanksgiving turkey.

I heard no ring of truth to his voice.  He pranced around your questions without actually answering them.  He could have been deceived and used himself, or he could be an attention...protitute.

J

ETA: I couldn't hear his response to the reported UFO. What did he say?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:38:21 pm by Lady Jae »
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is no middle ground.

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 05:45:51 pm »
"I can't say."

:@@:

Offline Lady Jae

• Gold 33
  • a work in progress
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 05:48:17 pm »
I really should have known   ::)

Oh well. Good interview,  Bobby.  I don't think he appreciated your questions though...lol

J

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 09:09:31 pm »
I really should have known   ::)

Oh well. Good interview,  Bobby.  I don't think he appreciated your questions though...lol

J

Nothing I can do about that. I'm not in this to kiss anyone's ass.

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 09:52:07 pm »
Oh, thank goodness. I was afeared you were a fan of his, Bob.

When I first heard of Drake last year,  I thought perhaps it was a code name for someone from the old TTB network and I went out of my way to listen to him. I heard nothing to convince me that he has the credentials and contacts he claims and if David Wilcock had not insisted that Drake was vetted by reliable sources, I imagine he would have dropped out of sight long ago.

rose

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 02:09:21 am »
rose...  I have My doubts about Wilcock.  I think I have said this before.  All these People who SEEM to be on "Our" side...and yet They have no interest in the ideas I have.  To the point of deleting My comments.  And that includes TED.  They deleted My comments there, too.  Geez.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 03:14:40 am »
Oh, thank goodness. I was afeared you were a fan of his, Bob.

When I first heard of Drake last year,  I thought perhaps it was a code name for someone from the old TTB network and I went out of my way to listen to him. I heard nothing to convince me that he has the credentials and contacts he claims and if David Wilcock had not insisted that Drake was vetted by reliable sources, I imagine he would have dropped out of sight long ago.

rose

David Wilcock is a very talented speaker, and he has a LOT of interesting ideas; but I don't think that he has any more info on a mass arrest scenario than Drake or Benjamin Fulford. It's a nice thing to think about, even hope for; but I discounted Fulford last year, not too long after discovering him (I have a pretty good BS detector.) His repeated failed predictions are just one aspect of my skepticism; his claim that he is the "Ultra Man" of the United Nations who is protected by Ninja assassins is another.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_3DlOVoWSo[/youtube]

Fulford goes on and on about how the "good guys" - the ancient White Dragon Society - are SUING the "bad guys" and giving them a chance to do the "right thing" and turn power back over to the people before they are imprisoned in mass arrests. Right about now, I wish that Pegasus had a HUGE ROTFLMMFAO emoticon I could insert here.

TPTB are not worried about a lawsuit because they control what passes for courts at all levels of government from State District Court to the International Criminal Court. They control entire governments, their intelligence agencies, their armies, and their nuclear weapons. Excuse me if I'm not convinced by Fulford's threats to have them arrested, that they should turn themselves in or an army of ninjas will descend upon them and imprison them.

Oh... My... God...  Really?   ::)

TPTB are not going to give up their plans for world domination, not for any amount of money and not because of any threats from an obviously delusional individual. Fulford may have had a legitimate job writing for Forbes at one time, but that doesn't mean he hasn't gone bat-crap crazy since then.

There is only ONE way power is going to be wrested from the Satanically driven PTB, and that is when they have been totally destroyed. I know who is coming to handle that task, and it's not Benjamin Fulford, Drake, or anyone else. His name is Jesus Christ, and He's going to be making His appearance any time now.

OK, if you (a generic you) don't believe in God, you're probably thinking that I'M crazy right about now. But I'd like to point out that Biblical prophecy is unfolding all around us right now. All you have to do to see Ezekiel's prophecy concerning the Gog and Magog War coming to pass EXACTLY as it was written 3,500 years ago is turn on your television. EVERY nation that was mentioned in the prophecies in Ezekiel 38-39 is getting ready to attack Israel.

It wasn't until the last 18 months that this all became possible thanks to the so-called Arab Spring uprisings. Yes, some people in those nations took to the streets protesting against the various dictators and strongmen that have ruled for decades; but the violence in ALL of the countries has been perpetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood, particularly their military wing which is popularly known as al-Qaeda.

Some people call al-Qaeda "al-CIAduh," and they are absolutely correct. While most of the members of al-Qaeda hate Israel and the US from the bottom of their soulless black hearts and are fighting in the name of their bloodthirsty god, the power structure owes its existence to the United Schizophrenic States of America and is fighting on behalf of Barack Obama's Satanic agenda to destroy Israel.

I was under the impression that we were at war with terrorism in general, and al-Qaeda in particular. This is why I was flabbergasted to learn that Barack Hussein Obama was providing them with cash, material support, training, and even air cover as they went about overthrowing Moammar Gadaffi. Obama sent special envoys to Egypt to kiss their radical, sharia loving, Islamist asses long before elections were ever planned; and who's in control of Egypt now? Libya? Tunisia? The Muslim Brotherhood.

Need proof that the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda are being used by Obama to install Islamist governments all around Israel? One has to look no further than the fact that before Gadaffi's body was even cold, 600 al-Qaeda fighters left Libya and entered Syria through NATO member Turkey. Led by AQ scumbag chief Hakim Abdul Belhadj, these al-Qaeda fighters basically took over the Free Syrian Army, which was originally formed by defecting Syrian military officers (many of whom are now conveniently dead.) Once again, the genuinely disgruntled are being co-opted and led by the worst scum in the world - with the blessing and support of Barack Obama - to overthrow relatively peaceful and Western-friendly governments in the Middle East.

Some people are so caught up on the "Jews control the world" meme that they refuse to even consider what is really happening. Just because many (not all) "Zionists" have Jewish last names, does NOT mean that the Jews control the media, the word's financial systems, or the US government.

Mark my words: Those people popularly known as Zionists - Rothschilds, Bernake, Soros, et al - are going to throw Israel under the bus, leaving them to the tender mercies of radical Islam. They are what the Bible refers to as the "Synagogue of Satan," "Jews that are not Jews" and they are running Satan's game plan for him. The only thing, event, or Person that can do anything about it is Jesus Christ.

Why do you think that they are building DUMBS, seed vaults, and ghost cities all over the world? They think that when Christ comes they will be able to ride it out in their little bunkers and escape what is to come, emerging after it is all over to a perfect Georgia Guidestone world; but they are wrong. The Bible even talks about this when it says that the hearts of men will fail due to fear, and they will "hide in mountain caves and beg the rocks to fall on them" to protect them from the wrath of God.

Wow, I didn't mean to write a novel... Sometimes I just get on a roll. LOL

Anyway, here are a couple of shows that I've produced that go into this subject in quite a bit more detail. The first two videos prove that Obama used al-Qaeda to overthrow Gadaffi. I even got a NATO spokesman to tell me that one of the main, publicly stated, reasons for intervening in Libya - his weapons of mass destruction - was a lie. Gadaffi had long ago given up his WMD programs and NATO KNEW IT! I was amazed when the spokesman came right out and said that Gadaffi was no threat at all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3DZ9swd2oA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDp36PR7GU[/youtube]

This third video is an interview with Pastor Carl Gallups of the PPSimmons Youtube Ministry who goes into quite a bit of detail about the prophecies of which I was speaking in the Book of Ezekiel. A mathematician once figured out the odds of this prophecy coming to pass as it is; he came up with the odds of 2:1 (with the 2 having 2,000 zeros after it.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCN33a6Z75Q[/youtube]

Sorry for going a bit off topic in my own thread, but as you will see by watching the show my friends, it's ALL inter-related;  UFO's, "signs and omens in the sky" (Nibiru/Solar Flares?), Chemtrails, Project Bluebeam, global civil unrest, war in the Middle East and the the US financial collapse that will be brought about as a result, the 450 Million rounds of ammunition bought by the Department of Homeland Security to kill those who take to the streets when they can no longer feed their families because the economy has tanked, the FEMA camps that will hold all those left alive who still don't support the government yet are "persons of outstanding experience and ability" the government will use as slaves (Executive Order 13603), the Real-ID RFID/barcode Mark of the Beast that will be used to control the willing sheep at the point of sale, the DUMBS from which the elite will rule over an post-pandemic Agenda 21 world -  and the Biblical prophecies that tie them all together.

Tying all of these disparate, seemingly unrelated, news events and conspiracy theories together is what The Truth Is Viral is all about. Over the course of the next few months I intend to posit a grand unifying theory of current events, correlating my findings with what the Bible says in order to prove to even the most hardened Atheist that, at the very least, a Being that exists outside of our space-time was able to see events along the entire history of the world - from its creation to its destruction - and imparted some of that knowledge to human beings to record as "prophecy."

Before I turn off those who are not believers before they even watch the show, I'd like to emphasize that although I produce TTiV from a Christian perspective, and with the undeniably Christian goal of winning souls for Christ, I am actually not going to be doing a whole lot of "Bible-thumping." I never have been the sort that uses my Bible to beat people over the head, demanding that they accept Christ or burn in Hell. I'm not worthy to be anybody's judge, that's God's job; and His criteria for judging the souls of men may be very different than what we've been taught (It wouldn't be the first time the church totally phucked up interpreting the Word.)

Gramma used to always say, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." I feel the same way about witnessing for Christ and the goal of my show to lead people to Him, saving as many as possible before it is too late. I'm going to present what facts I can find on a wide variety of subjects and show how they can be explained Biblically. Once I've presented the information, it's up to the viewer to act on it.

It's been a long day (I never went to bed after the 4th) so I'm gonna hit the rack.

Stick with me and "Follow the Apocalypse" my friends. It's all going to change very soon, and you need to be informed if you want to survive whatever may come. I'm even going to show you how to hunt, clean, and cook squirrels.  :o ;D LOL

http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/TheTruthIsViral
http://www.facebook.com/TheTruthIsViral
http://www.youtube.com/user/OldCorpBLT13

And of course, please feel free to ask me anything you like right here at Pegasus. First chance I get I'll be posting all of my past shows here in this sub-forum that Zorgon and his minions were kind enough to create for me, and when a new episode comes out you good folks will be among the first to know about it. It is my pleasure to discuss my work with anyone who has a question about it, and I will be participating in those discussions as much as time will allow.

Semper Fi,
Bobby
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:26:29 am by Bob Powell »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 03:32:07 am »
Bobby,

I am curious how you resolved the question of the mysterious explosion in Michigan and if you ever bothered to ask the Forum on Global Security? I was curious to see the reaction from Pikes group. Did you have a reason for veering away from that discussion??  Linda

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 06:45:22 am »
Bobby,

I am curious how you resolved the question of the mysterious explosion in Michigan and if you ever bothered to ask the Forum on Global Security? I was curious to see the reaction from Pikes group. Did you have a reason for veering away from that discussion??  Linda

I haven't veered away from anything Linda. There are other things going on in the world and I will continue to cover those as well. I have two very important irons in the fire as regards the explosion in Michigan and as soon as I have vetted my sources I will make sure that you are the first to know sweetheart. :D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 01:36:41 pm »
Bob, from a non-religious standpoint, I often wonder how much of prophesy is being deliberately created just so some will believe...  It is a possibility, after all.  "Gee, this text says X will happen.  Well, Let's go make it happen."
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]