collapse

Author Topic: John Lear Air Conditioner  (Read 13637 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: John Lear Air Conditioner
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 03:54:04 pm »
I am just glad that John's campaign did better than the one launched 5 months ago for Pegasus  8)

Well first of all John has more people on his friend list and it was a medical issue rather than a just help us along issue.

So it is to be expected.

I got this note today from Tony Curtis:

Hi Ron 😉 TC Down Under here mate.  John & Marilee's request for assistance by friends, not a great deal have come forward I think, what's your thoughts mate?  regards  TC former Navy Intell. manager Pine Gap.

So a couple things. 1) Seems we have a new contact :D that was a manager at Pine Gap and he was NAVY  2)  I replied to him (and invited him over here) that it is hard for most people to look at Hohn's big house and his reputation as son of Lear jets, and see a mortgage for 5.000.00 and feel a lot of sympathy when most people today are also struggling to get by.  The fact that he did almost reach his goal is amazing under those circumstances and shows that there are kind souls out there that do understand the situation and can look beyond that big house.

Same with Pegasus..

The INTENT was to make a campaign to reach the MILLIONS of casual viewers to send a couple bucks, sorat a pay for view deal.  The reality was that a few very close and dear friends stepped up to the plate to lend a hand while the masses went unnoticed.

And I know several of those dear friends are not so well off themselves so it is VERY MUCH appreciated.

There is likely a way to market it, but I don't know how :P

At least Johns AC in the den is working and the main house one was repairable by some minor part replacement so that emergency is averted... and he has almost reached the goal to cover that lost payment

He wrote me yesterday to reset the password for the forum I am hoping he will stop by soon

continued...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2017, 04:00:58 pm »
The other day I went over to his house...

John Lenard Walson was there and so was the GridKeeper

Now if you recall back at ATS the rumor was that John Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper were the same person... Well not true LOL and its on camera (and so am I this time :P )

John W set up John's big Celestron scope and also left us a portable tracking high power scope that can take HI DEf live shots of the moon  More on that later as it will depend on how John feels and how often I can get over there to use it

There was a lot of confusion back on ATS because while Gridkeeper has an account JLW did not  so the person who posted as JLW on ATS was a fraud   and it now explains the emails I got that I thought were from JLW  but were from this fraud... 

The moon footage in this video was taken by that portable scope

This is the first video  just a shot of John's pictures  The rest is being edited

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:02:59 pm by zorgon »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2017, 06:25:55 pm »
This is very cool  8) Gridkeeper always said he wasn't JLW; and I remember the cat posing as JLW never would give any info on how he was making his vids, type of equipment, etc...

and both were at John's house  :P

I am also very interested in Mr. Curtis and sincerely hope he will drop by and chat with us for a while  8) former Navy I.M. from Pine Gap  :P

Anything he can share with us, considering the lid that has been clamped on that place, should be worth hearing...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2017, 12:27:33 am »
These videos ae truly amazing. I remember doing with George and what a stir it caused here in Las Vegas. Thanks for diggin these up and presenting them  for our enjoyments'

I made a comment in one of the interviews  that the ET's were "on the backside of an evolutionary bell-shaped curve and that the ET's needed our help to continue their existence. Of course that was total BS probably made up by some the yo-yo's at Groom Lake.

In the past few years more BS similar to the 'evolutionary bell-shaped curve" has been considered to be released to the public in an effort to make the public believe that, "oh yeah the aliens are around but they are not that much more advanced than us". There was a couple of photos of a suppposed ET in the cockpit of an A-10 and one photo of a supposed alien wearing a suit and tie.

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2017, 01:26:38 am »
Thanks to all who have contributed to my air conditioner. Marilee and I can now survive in the Las Vegas summer heat.  Unfortunately another air conditioner in another part of the house failed but we found that all it needed was a new condenser fan which I found on the web for $128. This will arrive on the 26th and will be immediately put in. I'll sure be glad with fall comes.

We had a house full of guests including John Walson and Gridkeeper and it was highly entertaining for a couple of days. John had a friend who fixed my 8 inch Celestron which has been out of service for 10 years. This genius fixed it in 10 minutes. John gave me a high powered telescope and laptop for guidance and when the moon starts coming back up in a couple of days I will get to see some fantastic areas of the moon. We watched Johns you-tube moon posts and there where some fabulous shots of buildings, arches and all kinds of structures.

Again thanks to all who have contributed to my air conditioner, without your help I would have surely melted.

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2017, 01:36:27 am »
Marilee and I are trying to get a refi to get the interest down from 7.5%. The plan is to sell this place as with all of our children gone it is way to big for Marilee and me.

The house is perfect for a member of the Raiders who will be moving soon to Vegas. It has exactly what some of the Raiders will need: guest house, 7 car garage, swimming pool, tennis court, main house with one large master bedroom and 2 small rooms. My den is large enough for a trophy room. We have several hundred palm trees which, when I was younger I could trim in a weekend with a 50 foot boom and chain saw. But at 74 years of age I cant even walk anymore without the aid of a walker.

Marilee bless her heart is able to cut the lawn and keep the sprinklers going. Hopefully we can get the refi going in a month or so.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 03:14:55 am »
Good to see you  8) Sounds like you had an interesting week, and I am sure everyone is going to be waiting to see what interesting footage comes from that new tracker scope; I know I am  8)

Take care of yourself

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 04:54:12 am »
Thanks for the update John..... 8)

Rock
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 05:31:55 am »
These videos ae truly amazing. I remember doing with George and what a stir it caused here in Las Vegas. Thanks for diggin these up and presenting them  for our enjoyments'

My pleasure John. My intent was to show people you have been providing the UFO disclosure that people want for decades.

Here is one more video I think you will enjoy.

The 2nd half of the video features forensic enhancements of the footage you guys took out at Area 51. Bob was impressed and said it looks exactly like what you guys saw that night, particularly the purple glow on the bottom.

If we could get our hands on a first generation copy (the original tape) of that footage even more detail could be had from those images.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:02:24 am by A51Watcher »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2017, 09:36:22 am »
Good to hear you are in Good Spirit's Mr Lear!

Man I'm so wrapped you guy's got to meet Gridkeeper and John Lenard Walson.  I personally never really got the hate on JLW for many reason's, but one most important reason... who knows what the heck a secret space station look's like?... they were secret till he gave us a glimpse :D

I collected a few Reagan Star War's youtube video's years ago but kinda lost interest due to being down the rabbit hole too long, and also not having the ability personally to collate it all into a worthy story. 

It was an honor to help to help You and Ron in the last month.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2017, 06:24:50 pm »
Update: John is within $265 of attaining his goal of $5500.00

Great work, people  8)
Seekers Domain

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2017, 09:41:55 am »
Update: John is within $265 of attaining his goal of $5500.00

Great work, people  8)

265 is a lunch for some People!

We can make it happen :)

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2017, 02:47:36 pm »
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The noble cause has been accomplished; the total at this moment is

$5510.00

Thank you to everyone for helping John and Marilee

;D  ;D ;D
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56