collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134664 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 10:16:47 am »
I guess Time on Earth as we perceive it, is nothing more than an effect on decay in the simplest of understandings based on our own Physical Decay.

If we were to take an approach of understanding the problem from a point of knowing that consciousness on Earth is lived through a human body, and we are infinity so to speak... Then we may understand why.

I'm sure everyone here on this site has seen the thread's on ATS about Past Live's.  If not check out Past Live's on Youtube. I mention that in relation to this thread because anyone could be running their own subroutine without even knowing.  Yeah I am saying it's quite possible that we are not directing our program... we still have means to act within it though!  Kinda a no bad no good.. it is what is kinda thing!

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 10:53:06 am »
My humble, personal theory is that our reality is being manipulated to avoid some future catastrophe. I view it as a braided rope composed of the necessary timelines or "universes", interwoven to bring us to a specific place in time.

Those of us who have experienced these oddities in time were/are actually sacrificed as collateral damage to achieve the greater good.

Just a theory, but it fits my personal experience.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 11:42:19 am »
Berenstain Bears???  WTF!  They were the stein bears that I remember.

When I read that article I had the same reaction and had to google it  Sure enough it is now "Berenstain" which doesn't even make any sense. 'stein' is a normal ending for names both in german and jewish names...

But more important  This debate only popped up resently and it appears that many people are saying WTF?  So much so that it is becoming a bigger conspiacy than 9/11

How you spell “The Berenstain Bears” could be proof of parallel universes
http://www.avclub.com/article/how-you-spell-berenstain-bears-could-be-proof-para-223615

Followed from the video..

The Berenstein Bears: We Are Living in Our Own Parallel Universe

http://www.woodbetween.world/2012/08/the-berenstein-bears-we-are-living-in.html
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:46:14 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 12:07:43 pm »
Either that or I just accept that I may be wrong and don't say that the rest of the universe changed around me instead. ;)

Well that may work for you  but it is sort of an Ostrich reaction :D  Why would you accept that you MAY be wrong, when you can access an immense knowledge base to help discover that you may NOT be wrong and there really is something going on?

That is afterall what we do here... that is why Pegasus was created  to explore alternate answers to what others just accept. ATS once had the same goal.  Star Trek Motto is "Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

To just accept that you MAY be wrong instead of boldly going somewhere new is just silly.

to me, it looks like a variation of the "facebook mentality" that makes people want to be the centre of attentions, particularly by implying that everything changed around them but they are still the same.

There are always the attention seekers. The New Agers are especially in that category with them believing they are Star Seeds and indigo kids etc...  but it is relatively easy sorting out the pretenders and those who are confuddled by an experience they cannot explain and are seeking others who have had similar experiences.

I tend to ignore the ones that are obvious attention seekers, at least the obvious ones.  Those with real experiences have a different way of talking about it that is easy to spot, at least for me anyway. Debunkers that have never had an experience but have the need to tell others they are crazy are worse than the attention seekers :P  because they seem to have a need to prove you are crazy so their little world isn't turned upside down.

Skeptisim is fine, we should always question... but sometimes a fair skeptic needs to consider that just maybe there really IS something more to it.

When it is just facebook people making claims for attention that is one thing, but when scientists start looking at it seriously, it is time to focus on what may be actually happening rather than worry that a few attention seekers with false stories get into the mix

Also, saying that "I don't have a horse in this race" is not exactly true, when people say that those that have not experienced something like this are, somehow, on a "lower league", like when people say that they "know" things because they are "awaken" or something like that. It's the same as saying that they are special and the others are not.

No I disagree.  If the conversation is about ORANGES and what they taste like, only those who have eaten an orange have "a horse in that race" Those who have never eaten an orange can onlt add what they THINK but cannot offer and real input. It is not a case of "lower league" vs "Hey look at me I am SPECIAL"  That may be the case for the pretenders that hop on the wagon, but since they have never experience it, they too have no horse in this race

Take near death experiences for example. Only those that have actually had one can know with certainty what happened. All the rest can only guess.  But human nature tends to fear what they cannot understand so it is easier to call someone crazy than to have your own sanity shattered by alternative realities

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 12:11:15 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2528296/Mystery-phantom-islands-solved-Lands-disappeared-ancient-maps-explained-mistakes-mirages-myths.html

Does this glitch in the matrix help explain phantom islands that were once there but now nowhere to be found.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 12:17:09 pm »

I'm sure everyone here on this site has seen the thread's on ATS about Past Live's.  If not check out Past Live's on Youtube. I mention that in relation to this thread because anyone could be running their own subroutine without even knowing.  Yeah I am saying it's quite possible that we are not directing our program... we still have means to act within it though!  Kinda a no bad no good.. it is what is kinda thing!

I was thinking about that very thing.   There was a young boy that could remember his past life very clearly.  It consumed him so much that he talked his mother into taking him to his old old home which was on an island not too far from where they lived.

Once they arrived there was many things that were exactly like he described.  However there were some things that did not fit.  Parallel universes would help explain the differences.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-boy-who-lived-before/

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 12:29:47 pm »
I saw that. That little boy knew all kinds of details about the house and the town.

There was another little boy in the US who was a pilot. I can't remember all the details, but his parents did research and everything he said checked out. He was killed in a dogfight during WWII.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 12:32:04 pm »
Armap, Joe Sixpack has a tendency to muddle thru his day at his sucky job, glad to go home, staring at the ground until he walks in to his safe haven, content to listen to the dribble on tv while drinking a cold beer and not really interested in anything but trying to relax...

Then there is that small percentage of us peeps that are very curious about most things in general and actually pay attention to the world around them; and for some of us there will be some event that not only causes our ears to perk up but will push the envelope to the point that you have to look for answers, have to find a rhyme or reason for what just happened...

some put forth minimal effort and it fades quickly for them; for some of us, there is enough evidence or an event of such magnitude that there is no going back, for you are past the point of no return...

I hit that point just about 40 years ago when myself, my boss, and my best friend watched Darth Vader's superstar destroyer fly over us and then zoom off into the night; the problem was, when we saw what we did, I don't think Star Wars had been released yet and I know damn well that none of us had any clue that anything like that existed outside of a Hollywood movie; so yeah, there was no going back to the mundane world for me after that...

8)

Seeker

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 12:37:26 pm »
Yes. There is a definite before and after.

I haven't been the same person since.

My search for the truth has consumed my life.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 02:25:24 pm »
Well that may work for you  but it is sort of an Ostrich reaction :D
It's not, it's one of the possibilities, one that people that talk about the "Mandella effect" or whatever they may call it appear not to accept.

Why would you accept that you MAY be wrong, when you can access an immense knowledge base to help discover that you may NOT be wrong and there really is something going on?
Because those two things are not mutually exclusive. The fact that I accept that I may be wrong doesn't mean that I don't look for other possibilities, it means that I don't deny that possibility.

No I disagree.  If the conversation is about ORANGES and what they taste like, only those who have eaten an orange have "a horse in that race" Those who have never eaten an orange can onlt add what they THINK but cannot offer and real input.
That's not what was said, what was said was that it seems like I have a "more linear mindset", so if people are talking about me, how is that not my race?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »
Armap, Joe Sixpack has a tendency to muddle thru his day at his sucky job, glad to go home, staring at the ground until he walks in to his safe haven, content to listen to the dribble on tv while drinking a cold beer and not really interested in anything but trying to relax...

Then there is that small percentage of us peeps that are very curious about most things in general and actually pay attention to the world around them; and for some of us there will be some event that not only causes our ears to perk up but will push the envelope to the point that you have to look for answers, have to find a rhyme or reason for what just happened...

some put forth minimal effort and it fades quickly for them; for some of us, there is enough evidence or an event of such magnitude that there is no going back, for you are past the point of no return...

I hit that point just about 40 years ago when myself, my boss, and my best friend watched Darth Vader's superstar destroyer fly over us and then zoom off into the night; the problem was, when we saw what we did, I don't think Star Wars had been released yet and I know damn well that none of us had any clue that anything like that existed outside of a Hollywood movie; so yeah, there was no going back to the mundane world for me after that...
And all that is irrelevant to what I was saying. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2017, 02:31:47 pm »
Shasta is being kind. I'm not. You are no gymnast, ArMaP. You are a locomotive welded to the rails.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:40:29 pm by Irene »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2017, 02:42:29 pm »
Shasta is being kind. I'm not. You are no gymnast, ArMaP. You are a locomotive welded to the rails.
You don't know me. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2017, 02:49:05 pm »
You don't know me. :)

Then maybe you should consider dispensing with the old rancid.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2017, 03:18:53 pm »
Then maybe you should consider dispensing with the old rancid.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.  ???

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter