collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134647 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2017, 09:18:09 am »
One correction: what we read there today is different from what We remember reading yesteryear. :)

The fact is that there's no way of proving that we read something in the past.

While I will give You that, that We cannot prove what We read in the past, My point was that, as We cannot prove it one way or another, to point to what is there now is no proof it has always been that way.

BTW, did You read My experiences with the thing We are calling "the Mandela effect?"  How would You explain what I have experienced?  Seeing "The Berenstein Bears" and specifically noting the pronunciation of the "ei" a hundred and more times, and learning to spell "fruit" from the box of Fruit Loops...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2017, 09:32:28 am »
BTW, did You read My experiences with the thing We are calling "the Mandela effect?"
I did.

How would You explain what I have experienced?  Seeing "The Berenstein Bears" and specifically noting the pronunciation of the "ei" a hundred and more times, and learning to spell "fruit" from the box of Fruit Loops...
Bad memories or bad information. How can we know that when you looked at "Berenstain" you didn't read "Berenstein"? We all do that from time to time, reading something that isn't there, like the Panascanic phone my colleague bought.

To me, this whole "Mandela effect" thing is more a social experiment than anything else. :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2017, 10:37:29 am »
I did.
Bad memories or bad information. How can we know that when you looked at "Berenstain" you didn't read "Berenstein"? We all do that from time to time, reading something that isn't there, like the Panascanic phone my colleague bought.

To me, this whole "Mandela effect" thing is more a social experiment than anything else. :)

ROFL!  Yeah, for years I just "misread" and misHEARD.  And what about My memory of learning to spell "fruit?"  With the box of Fruit Loops in front of Me?  No, ArMaP...  Sorry.  That will not fly.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2017, 10:53:19 am »
ROFL!  Yeah, for years I just "misread" and misHEARD.
It's possible.

And what about My memory of learning to spell "fruit?"
I didn't comment on that because I didn't understand what you wrote.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2017, 11:57:40 am »
It's possible.
I didn't comment on that because I didn't understand what you wrote.

ArMaP, what are the PROBABILITIES that I would both mis-read, being VERY sensitive to "ei" and not at all sensitive to "ai" AND misHEAR - for YEARS?  about 9,999,999,999,999 to 1, I would say.

You didn't grasp about "Fruit Loops" vs what it now "has always been," "Froot Loops?"  I learned to spell the word, "fruit" by reading the cereal box.  It said "Fruit Loops."  I asked My mother why the "oo" sound in "fruit" was spelt "ui."  She responded that a lot of english words are spelt strangely, but that was the way "fruit" was spelt and that I had better learn to spell it that way.  But now...

It "has always been" "Froot Loops."

Clearly I would NOT have been able to learn to spell "fruit" properly by reading My box of "Froot Loops" if that was how it was FOR ME back then.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2017, 01:26:33 pm »
You didn't grasp about "Fruit Loops" vs what it now "has always been," "Froot Loops?"
When I first read, no, I didn't understand it, but now that I reread it I understand it. It may be a case of false memories.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2017, 03:32:23 pm »
When I first read, no, I didn't understand it, but now that I reread it I understand it. It may be a case of false memories.

I doubt that very much.  I thought about that lesson many times through the years - each time I saw an new english word with weird spelling.  That's why I remember it so well.  Again, the probability that it is a "false" memory is down to 9,999,999,999,999 to 1.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2017, 08:29:32 pm »
Zorgon said, "Somewhere in Revelations was the part about shortening of days.  Now if Rdunk or Norval who know that book would play nice :P and find it that would be a big help.

No I am NOT going to "read the book" to get answers to one question. This is why we have a TEAM here :P

Revelation 8:12-13New King James Version (NKJV)"

Hey Z, as you say, "the shortening of days" is definitely biblical scripture, but hat is not a particular area that I have specifically studied. However, there is considerable writing about this subject on the net that does address it in detail, but still leaves it open for what is the reality of it.

I will take one "interesting" article for this discussion and present it here, so maybe we can get some feel for how this shortening of days might play out.

The Article - "Except Those Days be Shortened"

In His discourse about the end times, Jesus said, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matthew 24:22). "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days" (Mark 13:20). What does this mean?

Three possible interpretations are: 1) the individual days are shortened, 2) the tribulation period is shortened, and 3) Satan's days are cut short. You may know of others, but we'll discuss these three. And finally, we'll discuss the pre-wrath variation on this.

Of these three interpretations, one of them has other Scriptures to support it, one has other Scriptures against it, and one has no direct Scriptures that I know of either for it or against it.

Read the full details of this discussion: http://www.rapturesolution.com/beechick/Gray/Shortday.htm

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:31:07 pm by rdunk »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2017, 08:49:20 pm »
I interpret it as 'no flesh will be saved' except the elect whose days will be shortened.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2017, 06:16:13 am »
There is no point in trying to understand the Book of Revelation without a grounding in Kabbala.

“And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations”

The river is consciousness flowing from Kether/God/The Source.  The tree is the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #175 on: February 22, 2017, 11:07:43 am »
How many remember The Home Depot, being just Home Depot?

It still is Home Depot in the province of Quebec.  They have a law there where names and advertising have to be prominantly in french.  Leaving the "THE" off may be to have it closer to being french.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-cracks-down-on-english-brand-names-forces-prominent-french-signage-to-be-included

Anyways. for me, seeing "The" looks strange and not the way I remember.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2017, 06:39:50 pm »
How many remember The Home Depot, being just Home Depot?

It still is Home Depot in the province of Quebec.  They have a law there where names and advertising have to be prominantly in french.  Leaving the "THE" off may be to have it closer to being french.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-cracks-down-on-english-brand-names-forces-prominent-french-signage-to-be-included

Anyways. for me, seeing "The" looks strange and not the way I remember.

I've read numerous reasons why people are affected, but I know its not going away.  The flat earthers got me head spinning as well Mic.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2017, 10:40:46 pm »

perhaps some of this stuff can explain  the time glitches..
perhaps the gravitation waves are affecting us as if we were on a big blanket and it is being shaken.....rolling us around
or maybe we are going thur portals and not realizing what is happening during the experience

hummm 2012 gets a mention  - maybe the wrold we knew did end and we are version 0.?

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

June 29, 2012: A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms.  A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa.  "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."
A new ScienceCast video explains how hidden portals form--and how we can find them. Play it
Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day.  They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind.  Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained.  Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

NASA is planning a mission called "MMS," short for Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, due to launch in 2014, to study the phenomenon. Bristling with energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors, the four spacecraft of MMS will spread out in Earth's magnetosphere and surround the portals to observe how they work.

Just one problem:  Finding them.  Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable, and elusive.  They open and close without warning "and there are no signposts to guide us in," notes Scudder.

Computer models based on data from NASA's Polar spacecraft, circa 1998, provided crucial clues to finding magnetic X-points.
Actually, there are signposts, and Scudder has found them.

Portals form via the process of magnetic reconnection.  Mingling lines of magnetic force from the sun and Earth criss-cross and join to create the openings. "X-points" are where the criss-cross takes place.  The sudden joining of magnetic fields can propel jets of charged particles from the X-point, creating an "electron diffusion region."

To learn how to pinpoint these events, Scudder looked at data from a space probe that orbited Earth more than 10 years ago.

"In the late 1990s, NASA's Polar spacecraft spent years in Earth's magnetosphere," explains Scudder, "and it encountered many X-points during its mission."

Because Polar carried sensors similar to those of MMS, Scudder decided to see how an X-point looked to Polar. "Using Polar data, we have found five simple combinations of magnetic field and energetic particle measurements that tell us when we've come across an X-point or an electron diffusion region. A single spacecraft, properly instrumented, can make these measurements."

This means that single member of the MMS constellation using the diagnostics can find a portal and alert other members of the constellation. Mission planners long thought that MMS might have to spend a year or so learning to find portals before it could study them.  Scudder's work short cuts the process, allowing MMS to get to work without delay.

It's a shortcut worthy of the best portals of fiction, only this time the portals are real. And with the new "signposts" we know how to find them.

The work of Scudder and colleagues is described in complete detail in the June 1 issue of the Physical Review Letters.

Author:  Dr. Tony Phillips | Production editor: Dr. Tony Phillips | Credit: Science@NASA

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/gravitational-waves-the-impact-on-you-me-and-the-world-1276695
Gravitational Waves - The Impact On You, Me And The World
World | Agencies | Updated: February 12, 2016 15:57 IST
NEW YORK:  After decades of research and nearly a billion dollars, some of the world's smartest people have managed a super-feat: they've detected gravitational waves.

The discovery means scientists have found a new way to measure, further explore our universe, and understand how Earth was created in the so-called Big Bang.

What's being billed as the biggest scientific breakthrough in 100 years is based on the LIGO method (more on that in just a bit). Experts say it's near-certain to win a Nobel Prize, but deciding which of the nearly 1,000 scientists involved across the world should be nominated could be challenging.

And in the meantime, what does it mean for you and me? Scientists hope to uncover more detail about how not just the earth, but the entire universe, was formed.

Now, the LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory). The machines that gave scientists their first-ever glimpse at gravitational waves are the most advanced detectors ever built for sensing tiny vibrations in the universe.

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) Livingston Laboratory detector site is located near Livingston, Louisiana.
The Ligo method means that scientists are not confined to just looking at the universe, but can listen to it. "Until now, astronomy has been almost exclusively a visual enterprise: Scientists have relied on light, visible and otherwise, to observe the cosmos," reports The Washington Post.

A billion years ago, two very large deep holes, each with the mass of about 30 suns, were orbiting each other faster and faster till they collided. From that violent merger, a wobble of energy moved through deep space and landed on Earth in September in the US.

Here's why studying black holes and their collisions is important for scientists. "The gravity of large objects warps space and time, or 'spacetime' as physicists call it, the way a bowling ball changes the shape of a trampoline as it rolls around on it. Smaller objects will move differently as a result," explain The Washington Post's experts.

So far, scientists had been deprived of direct evidence of black holes colliding.

Caltech's Kip Thorne, a lead player in the experiment, says none of this is likely to facilitate time travel. So just get to work on time already.

and my searching for info has me here too..

https://mms.gsfc.nasa.gov/index.html
The Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission
MMS in formation
Project Description:
MMS investigates how the Sun’s and Earth’s magnetic fields connect and disconnect, explosively transferring energy from one to the other in a process that is important at the Sun, other planets, and everywhere in the universe, known as magnetic reconnection. Reconnection limits the performance of fusion reactors and is the final governor of geospace weather that affects modern technological systems such as telecommunications networks, GPS navigation, and electrical power grids. Four identically instrumented spacecraft measure plasmas, fields, and particles in a near-equatorial orbit that will frequently encounter reconnection in action.

Science Goals:
MMS reveals, for the first time, the small-scale three-dimensional structure and dynamics of the elusively thin and fast-moving electron diffusion region. It does this in both of the key reconnection regions near Earth, where the most energetic events originate.

Mission Objective:

By observing magnetic reconnection in nature, MMS provides access to predictive knowledge of a universal process that is the final governor of space weather, affecting modern technological systems such as communications networks, GPS navigation, and electrical power grids. MMS will establish knowledge, methods and technologies applicable to future space weather missions and the future growth and development of space weather forecasting.
The four identically instrumented MMS spacecraft fly in an adjustable pyramid-like formation that enables them to observe the three-dimensional structure of magnetic reconnection. This enables them to determine whether reconnection occur in an isolated locale, everywhere within a larger region at once, or traveling across space. MMS sensors will measure charged particle velocities, as well as electric and magnetic fields, with unprecedented (milliseconds) time resolution and accuracy needed to capture the elusively thin and fast-moving electron diffusion region. MMS probes reconnection of solar and terrestrial magnetic fields in the dayside and nightside of Earth’s magnetosphere, the only natural laboratory where it can be directly observed by spacecraft.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:44:57 pm by space otter »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2017, 09:20:30 pm »
i was typing this to Z and thought maybe it should be here for more discussion

well that whole madella thing is imo just humans making errors that then go viral...
how many times have you heard of the internet having some movie star dead..TILL the next day..now they say it's a hoax.. but it has happened in the past also

i remember the mandella thing.. he was in prison and very sick with pnuemonia or something and they thought he was going to die and they reported that..then some paper got ahead of themselves in printing his obit with his life story....it was only out  for a short time..not sure if it was even an entire day..when it was corrected to say that he was NEAR death but not dead....then in a week or so he was better...
the penny thing and the bear thing.. just lazy writting that went viral..with the internet  it's out and broadcast before anyone does a fact check..so that doesn't impress me much
 a lot like these twitter things that get posted and then deleted but someone has taken a screen shot and it lives forever.....
what if ten years from now you find the saved (what was deleted post) and nothing else...you would swear that was it and not know anything else..i think that is what has happened with most of the madella stuff.. and it's something to talk about..
like a twlight zone episode

i have had things dissappear and return  (some not) for years.. back in the 80's the thing was it was spirits playing and all you had to do was tell them to bring it back
or whatever..
bascially you were giving yourself an auto suggestion to find whatever you couldn't find...happens all the time.. nothing really mysterious about it..unless you make it woo-woo stuff

however..being in one spot  and a second later being in another spot.. that is a bit different than road daze, i think
haven't you ever had road daze?..which happens when you drive the same route a lot.. like going to and coming from work...
 i've had that happen.. you start out and in minutes ( in stead of an hour) and  there you are at your destination...or some daze it would seem to take soooo much longer than normal...  and you go.. what?!!!!
that's all well documented stuff and has happened  to many

your loosing the wagon in a small space.. 
 it made me  remember the brigadoon movie where the village only showed up  once a century?...
i was thinking about it when i was reading thru the thread and looked it up  to see who wrote it.. and it was Learner and  of course i can't find the piece now to put here but i'll go look for it (i'll see if i call to it what happens)
Lerner said he made it up but then after conversations found that there were many legions about this happening...

soooo what are we left with ?.....i'm still thinking about it

maybe someone has more info

going searchin

ok wasn't that hard to find again ..only pieces from the link
and ah yes the "unconscious coincidence"...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadoon

The New York Times's theatre critic George Jean Nathan wrote that Lerner's book was based on a much older German story by Friedrich Gerstäcker, later translated by Charles Brandon Schaeffer, about the mythical village of Germelshausen that fell under a magic curse.[10] However, Lerner denied that he had based the book on an older story, and, in an explanation published in The New York Times, stated that he didn't learn of the existence of the Germelshausen story until after he had completed the first draft of Brigadoon.[11][12] Lerner said that in his subsequent research, he found many other legends of disappearing towns in various countries' folklore, and he pronounced their similarities "unconscious coincidence".[11]

http://www.masterworksbroadway.com/blog/how-original-is-brigadoon-by-peter-filichia/

I mentioned this issue when lecturing on Brigadoon at Ohio Light Opera in July. Afterward I was approached by Steven Ledbetter, a noted musicologist who’s fluent in German. He offered me his translation of Germelshausen, which I gratefully accepted.

Ledbetter’s preface states that Germelshausen is “the single most obvious and significant source for the plot of Alan Jay Lerner’s libretto. Lerner always resisted rumors that there was a folk tale or an ‘old story’ behind his plot. But composer Frederick Loewe had been born and raised in Vienna. Among speakers of German, Gerstäcker would have been a familiar name. Loewe might well have read Germelshausen as a child or heard the story told to him. He might then have mentioned enough details of it to Lerner to give him an idea for the musical almost without his being aware of its literary origins. Certainly the basic elements of Germelshausen are so similar to those of Brigadoon that some connection seems indicated.”

Let’s see if we agree based on the work itself, which is set in the 1840’s – coincidentally enough, the time that Lerner established as Brigadoon’s last previous appearance, a hundred years before 1947.   A German man named Arnold wanders (alone, unlike Tommy, who has Jeff by his side) into Germelshausen. Gerstäcker identifies him as a sketch artist by trade, which is more than Lerner tells us about Tommy; he never does reveal what the guy does for a living back in ol’ NYC.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:49:25 pm by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2017, 01:47:20 pm »

perhaps some of this stuff can explain  the time glitches..
perhaps the gravitation waves are affecting us as if we were on a big blanket and it is being shaken.....rolling us around
or maybe we are going thur portals and not realizing what is happening during the experience

hummm 2012 gets a mention  - maybe the world we knew did end and we are version 0.?

Well Star Trek did cover this possibility   The NEXUS wave

It was like a huge gravity wave that traveled the universe and from time to time touched planets and things time related happened.  Gene Roddenberry had vision and several times made some awesome predictions  (like the small A drive computer cards :P 0

NEXUS
A nonlinear temporal continuum in which reality appears to reshape itself in fulfillment of a person's innermost wishes, accessed by way of an energy ribbon that crosses the galaxy every 39 years. The few who have been to the nexus and returned describe it as a euphoric experience, like "being wrapped in joy."

1947 was a NEXUS year  I did a whole page on listing the important things that changed in the world in that year but can not find it righty now

1947 was the year FLYING SAUCERS became a reality 
1947 was Roswell when the UFO craze began
Central Intelligence Agency was created on July 26, 1947
Mahatma Gandhi begins march for peace in East-Bengali Jan 2 1947
Jan 4 Emilio G. Segrè and Carlo Perrier announce technetium, a previously unknown element and the first artificially synthesized chemical element
Feb 20 State of Prussia ceases to exist.

The Nag Hammadi Codices and the Dead Sea Scrolls - 1947 Nexus
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scrolls_deadsea/scrolls_deadsea03.htm

There are naturally many events happen every year but 1947 was very important especially in topics related to what pegasus looks at. I will find that page  I am sure its in the work files somewhere

I cannot find much more online right now about NEXUS years  but I will get back to it

The 'slipping through portals' unnoticed is what is currently my MAIN theory especially considering the military reports I have of "naturally occuring portals". the NASA study you reposted above, the work many have done around the world attempting to open these portals (Brian Allen at Roslin Chapel; Bigelow at Skinwalker ranch; etc)

It is also my theory that Loch Nes, Bigfoot and yeti sitings are better explained by brief portal openings and that is why there is no hard evidence to find

IMO it's all connected  I just haven't had time to piece it all together

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]