collapse

Author Topic: Stargates are Real - The Modern Evidence  (Read 47324 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Stargates are Real - The Modern Evidence
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:20:23 pm »
Stargates are Real - The Modern Evidence

The thread at ATS is 300 plus pages of posts done over several years. The posts are also merged between Undo's work on the Ancient gates and my work on the modern gates and many posts crossing over. This happened because ATS merged our two threads so there was only one active topic on the subject.

That worked out well, as many other threads on the Stargates were closed or put into the hoax bin, but ours stuck... mostly because of a LOT of good data and the interest of viewers.

In fact the "Stargates are Real" thread at ATS is the NUMBER ONE rated thread in the UFO/Alien forum at ATS

Reviewing the topics that gained the most attention in the since the beginning.
ATS Activity Since the Beginning

Aliens and UFOs, 524 member flags and 6189 comments
Stargates are real
Posted on Mar 6, 2006

And throughout there were very few trolls, mostly because of the sheer number of interested people drowning them out. :D and the information content. It proves that trolls shun the daylight of real knowledge

Just a side note... The top all time leading thread on the entire board was

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

and in the Japan Forum..

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

I, and a few others, literally spent three months day and night watching the updates on the situation as it developed. In the end I needed a break...  but eventually the interest died out in main stream media and very few posted in the thread anymore.  The situation is still not over, but very few care anymore.

All the info I gathered I do have documented on the website and will one day post here if anyone is interested.

So the point is many members here as well as myself and Undo put a LOT of hours of work into making mega threads that still are the top posts at ATS...

Now then... back to the Stargates and the Gateways to the Gods

Over the next few weeks I will post a few a day in an attempt to catch up and put the info in a more organized presentation. Having this forum allows me to do that. Also I want to separate Undo's Sumerian research from the more technical search for the gates. Naturally some data crossed over into both categories. Can't be helped as they ARE linked.

The term Gateway to the Gods is found all throughout ancient texts and physical ruins of past civilizations... from the Sumerians to the Aztec an Olmen we see the same symbology over and over...

A gate of some sort where a God enters our world
The serpent, usually in pairs
The Gate Guardians. also usually in pairs

The Mystics and Secret Societies also speak of crossing points to the Realm of the Gods, in fact a lot of the teachings are geared towards getting the Initiate ready for that crossing.

In most cases it gets mentioned that some kind of ritual is necessary, or a spiritual connection, or even a hidden link in our genes.

Stargate the Movie and Series uses the Ancient gene being necessary to activate the machinery left behind, and they discovered that this gene can be injected into some people that don't already possess it.

Skeptics say that the term Stargate is just new and for the movie, but simple research will show that the then secret Remote Viewing project of the CIA was also named "Project Stargate" And THAT started in 1968/69

So if you have followed the RV section of our site, or know the history, once again this is ALL CONNECTED. You can say "Oh its just some sci fi writer's idea", but there is a lot of evidence that this is a whole lot more... and a very deep Rabbit Hole indeed.

And isn't the whole story of Alice in Wonderland in effect a portal to another world? The Alice Code has long been used by the Spies and Military as a code. I will add that info here as well... but Alice went Through the Looking Glass...

And the very term "how deep is the Rabbit Hole" has long been associates with secret military and government projects. This is no coincidence. Besides, I don't believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason.

The order of some of the material in this thread will not be in the same order as the original. Much has been added, much has been updated, So I will post the material in an order to make the case... then cherry pick form 310 pages of posts the relevant material. Don't forget that a lot of those posts were conversational and did not necessarily add info.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:22:36 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Stargates are Real - The Modern Evidence
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:22:01 pm »

Thanks to Somamech for this one

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 11:48:01 pm »
The Origin of the Story

To those that say "Oh it's just in the minds of the Sci-fi writers" let me start with the following quote...

Roland Emmerich and 'Dean Devlin' were sued for stealing the storyline from someone who submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The person that sued the men (a student of Egyptology) even had a well-respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

Okay so there you have it in black and white.... errr pink. The old Egyptologist and Daniel in the Movie were based on REAL PEOPLE.  Now when we first saw this it was in response to a skeptic at ATS... Undo found this reference in Wikipedia and posted it. The info resulted in that skeptic never coming back to the thread :D and something else happened...

The entry at Wikipedia was DELETED... Now talk about foul play.... no wonder Wiki is not accepted as reference in schools. Who did it? Don't know, but it happened just after we posted that.

Fortunately Wikipedia does store its old revisions, so we can go back before the edit for proof;

This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Promus Kaa (talk | contribs) at 01:43, 7 August 2006

Here is the current version without that important information

Stargate the Film

This just goes to show you how certain people, who wish the truth of things to remain hidden, will go to any lengths to keep it hidden

For confirmation you can still see the original entry at the Internet Movie Database

Now we contacted the Johns Hopkins University to find out more information on this, hoping to get the material the Professor and Student had collected to form this idea, but we were told that since there was a settlement they were not at liberty to discuss it nor forward our request to the parties involved. All we can hope for is that somehow they stumble upon this thread and come forward :(

Or maybe someone who attends the University can make some covert inquiries :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:56:04 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:23:11 am »
The Stargate SG1 Story Snippets

So in keeping with the Fact vs Fantasy theme that can't be helped... I will intersperse our evidence with bits and pieces of "History" from the show. At the very least it will show just how much info is hidden in plain site in the story... whether you simply believe the writers did really good homework, or its all a big coincidence... or there really IS a message here.

The Elderly Archeologist

Actor's Name: Elizabeth Hoffman
Character: Catherine Langford

Elizabeth Hoffman has a website here

Present during the Giza excavation in 1928 (when she was a young girl), Catherine Langford's lifelong pursuit to uncover the mysteries of the Stargate brought her both joy and tragedy. It was her father, Professor Langford, who led a team of engineers in opening the gate in 1945 by random dialing. They believed the device to be a "doorway to Heaven," but were uncertain of its true function. At the time, the professor's co-worker Dr. Earnest Littlefield was very close to asking permission to marry Catherine -- but he was lost through the Stargate when they established a connection to another world, and could not return home.

Catherine spent much of her adult life petitioning the U.S. government to reactivate research regarding the ancient artifact. Finally, circa 1995, a Pentagon team was created, including Samantha Carter, Barbara Shore and Gary Meyers, who worked with Langford to uncover the gate's true nature and functioning.

It was two years later when she discovered Dr. Daniel Jackson, an archaeologist shunned by the scientific community for his unorthodox theories. Landford hired him to analyze the symbols on the cover stone placed over the Stargate when the ancient Egyptians buried it. Two weeks later he found the answer, and Langford bore witness to the shimmering pool of the event horizon within the Stargate when it was activated for the first time in over 50 years.

THE STARGATE OMNIPEDIA
Langford, Catherine LANGFORD, CATHERINE

The Archeology Student

James Spader as Daniel Jackson in Stargate

Born on July 8, 1965, Daniel Jackson is the only child of Melburn and Claire Jackson, archaeologists who were crushed while supervising the placement of a piece of Egyptian art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Daniel's maternal grandfather and only living relative, Nick Ballard (played by Jan Rubes), was a noted Dutch archaeologist and too busy to take the orphaned Jackson under his wing. Though placed in foster care, Daniel visited his grandfather in a mental institution until they had an argument over his failing career and Daniel left. Daniel became an archaeologist and linguist who speaks 23 earthly (plus several extraterrestrial) languages—he is shown speaking at least English, Russian, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Egyptian, Goa'uld, Ancient, and Unas.
James Spader as Daniel Jackson in Stargate

In his introduction in the film Stargate, the character of Daniel is introduced in a scene in which he is presenting a lecture at an academic seminar. However, he finds little acceptance there of his theory that the Pyramids of Giza are much older than they are thought to be. An aged woman named Catherine Langford approaches him to offer him a job deciphering the cover-stones of a device found in Egypt. Jackson uses his knowledge of ancient Egyptian languages to make the device, named the Stargate, function.

Daniel Jackson (Stargate) - Wikipedia

However, he finds little acceptance there of his theory that the Pyramids of Giza are much older than they are thought to be.

Now most people here at this forum can relate to THAT comment. It is one of the key mysteries we explore here... the actual true age of the Giza Complex, the Mysteries and Energies associated with it and just who did build them.

Carved with wooden mallets and copper chisels? I challenge anyone to cut me a ONE FOOT CUBE out of Granite using just those tools. Until you can do that, we have nothing further to discuss on that :P In fact show me just one perfectly precise smooth surface you cut with that method :D

Now as this thread will likely be a long term project... if you have any questions as we go, please feel free to post them in the parallel conversation thread. I will answer best I can unless I am just going to add that :D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:25:46 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:45:53 am »

Some More Interesting Facts

Skeptics will say that since the Series paints the US Air Force in a good light... it is only natural that the US Air Force would be 'on the scene' as it were to help with the reality of the Air Force participation.

To be sure many real Air Force people, some high rank, have indeed appeared on the show. But let us look a little closer at the credits...

In the company credits for the TV Series we find some very interesting references...

Other Companies

* Act One Script Clearance Inc.  script research
    * David Cowan Enterprises Inc.  computer engineering
    * Department of the Air Force  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
    * Energy Film  stock footage
    * Gastown Post and Transfer  post-production services
    * Rainmaker Digital Pictures  post-production services
    * Sharpe Sound Studios Inc.  re-recorded by
    * Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership  production services provided by
    * U.S. Department of Defense  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
    * U.S. Space Command  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

While it is true that the Air Force "may" be there simply to advise on USAF tech, procedure and uniforms, etc. and while it is true that Stargate SG-1 makes the Air force look like super heroes saving the Galaxy...The addition of the other two departments is at least extremely note worthy!

Coincidence?

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History
Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact
Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500
(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture
In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

So the patch in the series is indeed the REAL patch of the REAL US Space Command...

Coincidence?

The series is filmed in parts at Cheyenne Mountain, one of America's most secure D.U.M.B. While not a secret (at least not its existence or first few levels) it is still one of the most secure facilities on Earth, and home to NORAD. One of my contacts was there on a visit. He was on a facility tour with his 'unit' He tells me that while waiting at the elevator a Senator made a lot of fuss because the tour my friend was on was going to get to go several levels deeper into the mountain than the Senator's group was allowed to.

Now since my friend is still DIA/AF intel he can't tell me much more, but that story was cute... and to the point.

There is also an employee at the Mountain who posted that there is a door inside the base that has an SG-1 Plague on the door... but he says its just a broom closet... Ummm yeah okay... thanks for sharing :D

Coincidence?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 01:03:23 am »
Plausible Deniability

Now there is a term most people on a conspiracy site are well familiar with, but in case there are some new members who are not;

Definition:
A condition in which a subject can safely and believably deny knowledge of any particular truth that may exist because the subject is deliberately made unaware of said truth so as to benefit or shield the subject from any responsibility associated through the knowledge of such truth.

Plausible deniability is, at root, credible (plausible) ability to deny a fact or allegation, or to deny previous knowledge of a fact. The term most often refers to the denial of blame in (formal or informal) chains of command, where upper rungs quarantine the blame to the lower rungs, and the lower rungs are often inaccessible, meaning confirming responsibility for the action is nearly impossible. In the case that illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such act or any connection to the agents used to carry out such acts. It typically implies forethought, such as intentionally setting up the conditions to plausibly avoid responsibility for one's (future) actions or knowledge.

In politics and espionage, deniability refers to the ability of a "powerful player" or actor to avoid "blowback" by secretly arranging for an action to be taken on their behalf by a third party—ostensibly unconnected with the major player. In political campaigns, plausible deniability enables candidates to stay "clean" and denounce advertisements that use unethical approaches or innuendo based on opposition research.

More simply put... if the truth of something leaks out, you have a place where to point the finger.

When Wernher von Braun worked on the US ARMY SMDC Project Horizon to put a Manned Base on the Farside of the Moon by 1962... he created 'Plausible Deniability' by contracting with Walt Disney to make a TV movie about a base on the Moon.

In fact that old picture of the Moon Base is still found on the Internet today described as an Alien Base on the Moon..

If you look at the lower right corner you will see the Mouse Ears Disney TV Logo :D

The Walt Disney -Werner Von Braun Collaboration and Its Influence on Space Exploration
Or "How to Hide a Moon Base in Plain Site"

Well Stargate SG-1... the TV Show is just that in my opinion. And not only that, they even covered this exact same scenario;

WORMHOLE XTREME - STARGATE SG1
Episode 512
"WORMHOLE XTREME" By Paul Mullie & Joseph Mallozzi

The episode was done in a comical way, but drives home my point.

The story line is that an Alien trapped on Earth that knew about the Stargate Program and the people involved,  has a memory lapse and becomes the producer of a TV show called "Wormhole Xtreme"

You can read the full script here...

For our presentation the important part of the script is clipped below, right after General Hammond shows the team the episode...

Hammond switches the tape off.

DANIEL
Well that looked familiar.

O'NEILL
I don't see it.

CARTER
Martin's involved in this?

HAMMOND
He sold the idea to the studio. He's currently working on production as a creative consultant.

TEAL'C
Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached your security.

HAMMOND
Not necessarily.

DANIEL
What? He obviously got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL
If the Air Force didn't want it to happen they wouldn't have let it go this far.

HAMMOND
Plausible deniability. In the event of a future breach of security, we'll be able to point to this television programme. That is, if it stays on the air.

O'NEILL
Still doesn't change the fact that Marty sold us out.

HAMMOND
His motivations are of little concern at the moment. Our first priority is to find out everything he knows about that ship. Colonel, you're Wormhole X-treme's new Air Force consultant.

Coincidence?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 01:41:48 am »
Brigadier General Richard Dean Anderson

Oh wait, am I confused?  :o Richard is the actors real name...
I guess I mean Brigadier General Jack O'Neill

::)

Jack O'Neill, Head of Homeworld Security and former Commander of the Stargate Command

Jonathan J. O'Neill, also known as John or, most commonly, Jack, is a Lt. General, in the United States Air Force, who served eight years in the Stargate Program until he was transferred to The Pentagon to become the head of Homeworld Command (also called Homeworld Security). He was the original leader of SG-1 and later became the commander of Stargate Command. As Brigadier General Jack O'Neill he takes over command of Stargate Command in the season 8 opener

Jonathan J. O'Neill - Stargate Wiki

Well see that is what I am talking about... every time I look into this, I find more and more strange facts come out of the woodwork.  So let me get my story straight..

Yes, the CHARACTER Jonathan J. O'Neill is Brigadier General Jack O'Neill in the series...
...its Honorary Brigadier General Richard Dean Anderson

See how easy it is to get confused?  :o

Well the following post may explain in part why "The Stargates are Real thread has had such staying power on ATS. Let me first add one post as back ground.

This thread also survived though most people switched to our thread (save the odd post that keeps it alive). The third post in that thread is the one that matters (and the second post by the same person :D )

The show stargate is part of the coverup

The post was made by Simon Gray, one of the owners of ATS (The illusive, mysterious one)

Originally posted by SimonGray at ATS
The previous threads regarding the idea of a device called a "Stargate" actually being real have been closed because there is alot of chatter which takes place, but nothing more in-depth than:

"I think its real, the show is a way of covering it up"

or

"Its real, but whenever we mention it we get shouted down as kooks"

If this thread is to continue, lets try and give some insight, evidence, at least a little backup please.

So we are not the only ones who feel that way :D Here is Simon's second post

Originally posted by SimonGray at ATS

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
well, richard dean anderson was made an honorary brigadier generalby the air force chief of staff

Just in case anyone is interested, here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF.

In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars.

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

In an official statement from the Pentagon, a spokesperson commented:

"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

The 'general" visits the wounded...

The Walter Reed Medical Center released the following statement:

"It was very gracious of Richard Dean Anderson to visit service members who were wounded, injured or became ill during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. He was very generous with his time, and our patients and staff enjoyed receiving advice from the noted medical authority, 'Dr. Jeff Webber'. We thank Mr. Anderson and the many other celebrities who have visited our patients at Walter Reed. We’re grateful to all of them."

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON -- A DAY OF HONORS

Let's start a Campaign... Honorary Brigadier General Richard Dean Anderson for PRESIDENT   ;D

Some additional comments from before...

"General John Jumper? As in 'Puddle Jumper'?   :o"

"Notice that Richard is also being presented with Air Force Wings. This puts an interesting slant on the fact that Lt Col O'Neill (Richard Anderson) is the producer of Stargate- SG-1."

"Another twist... one of the three people who own the Rights to the Minerals on the Moon is Lt Col O'Neill"

Coincidence?

Well in my books that is just way to many coincidences...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:46:07 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 02:43:34 am »
Wormhole Science and the Stargate

Okay so lets jump to a little Wormhole Science. The reason I want to do this now is because the following material cuts right to the chase from OFFICIAL Sources.

The information (documents) you are about to see were posted on page 33 of the "Stargates are Real" thread at ATS. The post was made by b3rgY...

Originally posted by b3rgY at ATS
Yes stargates are real. It's black hole transport.
As I write to technology forum about advanced technologies like antigravity and AI there is also project like this I'll post military links here.

This is  Air Force Research Lab project:

Teleportation Physics Study

Presentation about this project to mil stuff

If there is any question I am happy to answer.

We will get into those documents shortly, but first a bit about b3rgY.  Before this post almost all of his 229 posts at ATS were in the 'Indigo Children" thread. One other post in an earlier Stargate thread trying to show the same thing. It seems that the post in our thread was literally his last post on ATS before he was banned from ATS and several of his posts deleted.

"that's a shame all of B3's posts are gone... "

"It is. I wonder why they erased his posts?? "

His Profile showing last post

One of our members here was in that thread... I will ask her what happened...

He made another thread Antygravity and UFO engine explained

What is really odd about that one is that there is material missing from the posts. If you read a few posts down you will see people commenting on the material and links, ( and his bad English) but the material and links are GONE  and there is no 'edited by' data in the posts. Very odd indeed. To bad  I would have liked to see what he had to say now that they zapped it 

Anyway, one thing is clear... he did manage to link me to those documents before he got the axe and for that I am grateful

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 02:55:17 am »
The Papers

DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Eric W. Davis
Warp Drive Metrics
4849 San Rafael Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
August 2004
Special Report

14. ABSTRACT

This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive teleportation bibliography.

This is an official publication of the Air Force Research Lab and a copy is available directly from the DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center)

What really caught my eye was the line I highlighted in red in the abstract above

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena...  :o Stuff the Shaman and Mystics have spoken about for centuries... studied and documented by the US and Foreign governments? This is big news... and ties in directly with reports on the net about people attempting to open various natural portals around the world.

Seems that stories of Gateways between Worlds, between Dimensions, leading to the "Gods" of our ancestors is not so far fetched after all

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 03:17:02 am »
The Papers

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759
ph: 512 512-342 342-2187, FAX: 512 512-346 346-3017
ewdavis@earthtech.org, tachyondavis@hotmail.com

Now the following paper is a slide presentation breaking the previous report into point form. Up until recently the very existence of such traversable wormholes was laughed at by most scientists and is still scoffed at by the skeptics. But here in an official Air Force study we see the following terms used...

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

connect together remote regions within our universe
    connect together different universes
    connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
    connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

normal or backwards time flow
    normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
    entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
    flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensions!

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates - PDF FILE 34 Page Report in Slide Presentation

Now the really observant amongst you will have notice a name in the above report... "Puthoff"  None other than Hal Puthoff who has that uncanny knack of appearing in every topic of interest we look at. The link to this document by b3rgY was to American Antigravity, who no longer have a link to the file.

I did find the original copy though, at Hal Puthoff's site "Earth Tech"

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS - Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. This is also Hal Puthoff's organization, now superseded by Earth Tech. Hal is involved in Remote Viewing, advanced propulsion research, the Aviary (he was the Owl), UFO research and Alternative energy specifically anti gravity and zero point energy...and now  stargates and wormholes :D

A few papers... I added them here for context. See under Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D. in the Remote Viewing section for more

ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES

CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 03:25:28 am »
STAR GATES
Wormhole Physics 101

By Dr. Samantha Carter, et. al

The following is my brief attempt to describe what is, in essence, super-science in a way that those with little or no scientific background can understand and use. In this paper, it is my intention to give you, the basic SG Team member, the tools you will need to understand the Stargate. By the time you’re done reading this, you should understand how (and hopefully why) wormholes behave the way they do, and what you can (and can’t) do with them.

Over the course of this paper, I’ll talk about naquadah as it applies to the construction and operation of the Stargate, Goa’uld and Ancient crystal technology as it applies to the DHD, Goa’uld energy weapons as they apply to the interaction between the Stargate and the wormhole, and what little we know about the wormholes themselves.

The Stargate

The device we know as the Stargate (a literal translation provided by Dr. Daniel Jackson of the Goa’uld word ‘chappa’ai’) is a ring-shaped device, roughly 22 feet wide from outside edge to outside edge. On the front face is a ring of symbols that rotates behind 9 “chevrons.” The ring of symbols rotates, and the chevrons can “lock” that symbol, storing it in the Stargate’s memory. This is how addresses are dialed. A Stargate address generally consists of seven different symbols, which represent star constellations and provide a point for which to designate a position within three-dimensional space. When six of these points are designated, the destination is determined. To chart a course, the last symbol, the point of origin, is locked in, and the wormhole opens.

In order for the Stargate to form a stable wormhole, it must have power. Generally, this comes in the form of electrical energy supplied by the crystals of a DHD, but the Stargate can accept standard direct current, a lightning strike, and energy generated organically-based cold fusion as well. The Stargate’s ability to store and use this energy is closely tied to its composition: a metal refined from an ore called naquadah.

Naquadah in the Stargate

Naquadah is a mineral ore based on a previously unknown element (approximately number 234 on the periodic table, but naquadah is far too valuable, classified, and dangerous to be subjected to standard atomic testing, so this has yet to be confirmed.) The mineral ore naquadah does not exist anywhere in our solar system, and is rare beyond it. Only certain solar systems are composed of the necessary materials to create naquadah, and only certain planets have naquadah as a natural part of their makeup. Naquadah is the primary building block of all Goa’uld technology, and is used by advanced races such as the Asgard in great quantity.

It is naquadah’s unique interaction with energy that makes it so valuable. Naquadah can store electrical energy within its matrix, like a battery. It can conduct many forms of energy with higher efficiency than many other conductors. It can also amplify the effects of destructive energy, such as conventional and nuclear explosions, as well as some energy weapons, by a factor of several hundred. It can even be used to generate electrical energy when used as part of a naquadah reactor. It can also be blended with other metals, such as steel or trinium, to form very strong alloys.

The naquadah that makes up the Stargate is used for two purposes. First, it stores the electrical energy required for the Stargate to form a stable wormhole. The naquadah in the gate acts as a capacitor, building up and harnessing the electrical energy, storing it until the wormhole is ready to open. Once charged, the Stargate can remain charged indefinitely. The other purpose of the naquadah is to focus the subspace field through which wormholes travel, locking the wormhole into place.

Once the naquadah in the Stargate has enough energy, and the address has been correctly dialed, the wormhole begins to form. Each step of the forming wormhole is covered below.

The “Flush”

The “flush,” to use Col. O’Neill’s term, is really an unstable vortex of energy, probably a proto-wormhole restrained by the subspace field generated by the charged naquadah of the Stargate. This unstable proto-wormhole will destroy any matter caught within its path, breaking apart atomic bonds and reducing formerly solid matter to free electrons. Interestingly enough, if a barrier of sufficient size is placed only a few microns over the forming event horizon (see “The Iris”) the unstable vortex does not materialize. The reason for this is as yet unknown.

The unstable proto-wormhole expands out from the forming event horizon, approximately 30 feet long and 18-20 feet in diameter, roughly centered on the gate. It expands out for about two seconds, then retracts back into the event horizon in about a second. The proto-wormhole is assimilated into the event horizon.

The Event Horizon

What we perceive as the surface of the wormhole is, in fact, the event horizon. Not exactly a part of the actual wormhole, it acts as a kind of buffer between our dimension and the subspace reality through which the wormhole travels. It also acts as a kind of “waiting room” for matter about to enter the wormhole.

One can place parts of objects into the event horizon and remove them without any ill effect. Entering the event horizon is not entering the wormhole. Basically, the “other side” of the event horizon, the “waiting room,” is a one-dimensional space in which matter exists “between” the event horizon and the wormhole. You can, for example, place your hand through the event horizon, entering this one-dimensional waiting room. You can then remove it, and suffer no ill effects. If, however, more than fifty percent of an object’s mass passes through the event horizon, the event horizon actually pulls that object in. Once the entirety of an object’s mass is through the event horizon, it is shunted into the wormhole and transferred to the other end of the wormhole (and the accompanying opposite event horizon).

The event horizon can accomplish some interesting feats, such as the phenomenon of “shoveling” into a Stargate. On several Goa’uld-occupied worlds, naquadah ore is delivered by human slaves who pick up a shovel-load of ore, place it in the event horizon, dump the ore, and pull the shovel back out. In this instance, the ore — once dropped from the shovel’s basket — is translated into the wormhole and sent to its destination. The shovel, which never left the event horizon, is pulled back out to claim another load.

Another example can be found when part of an object is in the event horizon when the Stargate disengages. As happened to Major Kawalsky after his infection by a juvenile Goa’uld, the matter existing within the event horizon is destroyed as the Stargate is disengaged and the wormhole and accompanying event horizon collapses. This appears to violate the Law of Conservation of Matter, which states that matter cannot be created or destroyed, only changed in phase and potentially converted into energy. So far, I have yet to find a way to explain where the destroyed matter goes, or how it would be converted to energy, or into what type. The only available solution is to say it is destroyed, and keep looking for a theory that adequately meshes with both the known scientific law and observed fact.

A third interesting observation about the event horizon entails its ability to send part of an object through the wormhole to the destination, so that the object exists on both sides of the Stargate — a clear violation of the “all or nothing” policy the Stargate generally seems to operate under. It is, as yet, unclear under which conditions this can happen. I’ve only seen it once, when Teal’c used a rope to climb “up” through a horizontal destination gate, but clearly, the phenomenon exists.

The “Back” of the Event Horizon

What we perceive as the “back” of the event horizon is, in simplest terms, not actually there. The actual “back” of the event horizon doesn’t exist in our multi-dimensional space-time, but in the one-dimensional subspace field that connects the event horizon to the wormhole proper. What we see when we look at the rear of an active Stargate is simply a visual representation of the subspace “fracturing” of our multi-dimensional reality as it is compressed by the event horizon into the one-dimensional subspace “waiting room,” mentioned above. Col. O’Neill has asked me a few times why we can’t go in the back of the Stargate. Simply put, we can’t enter the back of the Stargate because it doesn’t have one. We can only enter the wormhole through the event horizon, and we can only enter the event horizon through the front of the Stargate, as that is the only part of the event horizon that actually exists in our reality as we perceive it.

The Wormhole

The wormhole is the actual guts of Stargate travel, the thing that transports you nearly instantly from one point to another light-years away, automatically matching relative velocities. Keep in mind that even though to us the Stargate is a stationary object, it rests on a planet that rotates at nine hundred miles an hour, and orbits the sun at around nineteen miles a second. The sun itself moves at nearly one million miles a day, and the galaxy itself, or at least the part we’re in, spins at almost forty thousand miles an hour. When you compare all these different velocities and directions of movement, it’s quite a wonder that we don’t go flying off the planet we step through to at a truly obscene rate of speed. The only vector and velocity the gate takes into account is subjective speed and direction of movement. If you walk straight into the gate at an average walking speed of 3 miles per hour, you’ll exit the gate on the opposite side going straight ahead and traveling at 3 miles per hour, relative to that Stargate. This is something you can use to your advantage, since speed is a constant through the wormhole to the other side. An object neither gains nor loses momentum from entering one event horizon to exiting the other.

The wormhole works by breaking down matter into patterns of energy, and sending that energy along a matter stream that’s conducted via subspace. Exactly how that works is still a mystery to human science. When we understand how it works, we’ll probably be able to build our own Stargates. Matter can only travel one way through a wormhole, if it tries going “against the flow,” the matter is destroyed. I believe that the matter stream is directional, flowing from point to point like lightning. An energy pattern traveling the wrong way is smashed and disintegrated by the matter stream going against it.

Despite this, some kinds of energy, such as low-frequency radio waves, can be translated backwards through a wormhole. Heat energy, radiation, and even gravity can all be translated through an outgoing wormhole from the destination gate. This means that some worlds, such as P3W-451, are inherently dangerous to dial. P3W-451 was destroyed (or will be destroyed, depending on your frame of reference) by a black hole. Any gate dialing that gate will have the gravity waves translated back through the open wormhole, experiencing all the various negative effects: extreme gravity, time dilation, etc.

Once through the event horizon, a traveler is shunted through the wormhole, into the event horizon of the destination gate, where the energy pattern is reconverted to matter in the one-dimensional space of the “waiting room.” Once reintegrated, the traveler exits the event horizon at the same relative velocity and trajectory as he entered the origin event horizon.

The part of the Stargate that is, in essence, a crystalline supercomputer receives the energy pattern transmission. This transmission includes the instructions for properly reintegrating the energy patterns into matter as they pass out of the wormhole and into the event horizon. Theoretically, it is possible for this computer to fail, and for the energy patterns to be reintegrated into matter in an incorrect way. The consequences of this failure range from the embarrassing to the grotesquely painful to the horrifically fatal. So far, there is no way to safeguard against such malfunctions; one can only trust the Ancients and pray.

The Buffer

Each Stargate contains a buffer, a sort of “hard drive” where it stores the energy patterns of all the travelers. This buffer is overwritten every time a new wormhole is established, preparing it for the massive amount of data required to successfully disintegrate and reintegrate matter, thumbing its crystalline nose at Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle.

As far as we know, the buffer has no upper limit as to the amount of data that can be written on it, and thus there is no practical upper limit as to the amount of matter that can be translated through a wormhole at one time. Bear in mind, however, that the practical upper limits have yet to be tested. In all likelihood, we will be limited more by the physical size of the gate itself, rather than the size of the buffer.

The “Rough Ride”

When we first activated the Stargate, travelers experienced what came to be known as the “Rough Ride,” a extremely disorienting, chilling, nauseating sensation. The reason for this was improperly locked wormhole coordinates. Stellar drift caused the planets’ locations to change, and thus render the locations of the points that defined their position in space according to the addresses unusable. Between Earth and Abydos, relatively close to each other, the Stargates could still lock on to each other, though the lock was imperfect. The wormhole had to “stretch” from its intended exit point to reach a Stargate, causing a number of effects. One of the most prominent was an added momentum to objects going through the gate; one would enter a wormhole from the origin side at a slow walk, and exit the destination side at a brisk run. Additional side effects were a severe drop in the body’s surface temperature, so severe it would cause frost to form on the person’s cheeks. Headaches, dizziness, and nausea were also common.

The new dialing program compensates for stellar drift by adding a “bending” calculation to the address system. In essence, the program takes the symbols that designate the target world, and tells the Stargate to “bend” the meeting point to get a lock on the world’s actual location. This not only revises the coordinates to prevent the “Rough Ride” between Earth and Abydos, but it allows us to get flawless locks on other planets. Most of the time, anyway.

If you do experience a “Rough Ride,” beware. . . something, somewhere, went wrong with the calculation, and the wormhole had to “stretch” to lock onto the Stargate.

In the next part of this paper, I’ll discuss a few other points of interest regarding gate travel, it’s effects, and things to look out for.

Moving a Stargate

A Stargate does not need to be in a specific place to function. In fact, it can operate over a vast distance. . . considering that the Earth orbits at one AU (about 100,000 miles) from the sun, Earth’s orbit alone caries it over a nearly 200,000 mile differential from one point to another over the course of a year. Add that to the fact that we’ve had Stargates activate while in orbit above a planet, and it becomes clear that the wormhole can lock onto a gate over a relatively vast area of space. At this time, it’s unknown how far a gate must be carried before it can no longer lock on to its co-ordinates, but I assume a differential of 3 AUs is required.

Also, a Stargate need not be on the planet it was built for to function. The gate on board Apophis’ ship was able to establish a wormhole to another planet from Earth’s orbit, and Earth itself has had two different Stargates on it for several thousand years. The tricky part is being able to chart a new point of origin, or force the gate to use an existing one. The latter is much easier; the Stargate will lock onto the point of origin it is at if one hits the normal POO symbol on the DHD. For example, the POO symbol for the planet where Apophis’ ships rallied is not the same as the POO for Earth, yet the gate aboard Apophis’ ship locked onto Earth’s POO when Dr. Jackson punched in the gates regular POO. In the former case, one must actually go into the DHD’s programming and tell it to alter it’s POO symbol from the previous location to the new one. This would be done if you were, say, moving a Stargate from a world to a world previously without a Stargate.

The Iris

The Iris is Earth’s defensive measure against incoming attacks through the Stargate. The iris in its current form is a trinium-reinforced titanium shutter that irises closed over the Stargate. When closed, the iris rests three microns above the event horizon, so close that matter is not allowed to reintegrate. Essentially, anything traveling through the gate and striking the iris has its molecules squashed against the barrier. This is, of course, a drastic oversimplification, but it gets the point across.

The iris, as mentioned before, prevents matter from reintegrating, but it won’t impede the progress of energy waves, subatomic particles, etc. Radio waves, gravity waves, radiation, energy weapon blasts, and the like can reintegrate, but the iris is structurally strong enough to withstand most attacks.

The iris won’t affect the formation of an incoming wormhole, but it will stop the formation of the unstable proto-wormhole (see “The ‘Flush’”, above.) The reason for this remains unknown.

There are other barriers which can operate like an Iris. Molten rock covering an active Stargate can create the same effect, as could Goa’uld force-fields, at least theoretically.

Wormhole “Jumping”

A wormhole is essentially an energized tunnel traveling through subspace. An analogy for this is a lightning strike. Lightning occurs when static electricity of one charge builds up in a cloud, and a source of static electricity of the opposite charge drifts close enough. The oppositely charged electrons attract each other, and the electrons that have built up in the cloud stream down to the oppositely charged electrons in the object.

A wormhole functions in a similar manner. The matter stream is attracted to the destination gate by opposite electrical charges. The wormhole then follows the path of least resistance to arrive at the destination. As such, a sufficient overload of power can cause the matter stream to jump to an alternate location. This appears to be one of the gate network’s many safety protocols. The electrical charge sufficient to cause the wormhole to jump by its very nature causes instabilities in the ability of both gates to maintain functional wormholes. Since the only gate that matters in this equation is the destination gate, the Stargate network decides to “jump” the wormhole to the nearest viable gate. As Col. O’Neill and I painfully found out, on a world with two Stargates, this would be the non-Primary gate. On worlds with only one Stargate, the wormhole will jump to the nearest planet with a Stargate. The farther away the world is, the less likely the wormhole is to jump there. Many other factors can affect to which world a wormhole will jump. . . most seem to rely on when during transit the energy surge that caused the wormhole to jump occurred.

The energy surge also seems to affect several other variables within the wormhole. One of the most noticeable is velocity. An energy surge of this magnitude increases the velocity of traveling objects by a varying degree. . . in our first (and, thankfully, only) encounter with such a surge, Dr. Daniel Jackson exited the wormhole so fast that he didn’t even remember hitting the ramp. Col. O’Neill and I were likewise thrust forcefully out of the event horizon, so hard that Col. O’Neill broke a leg and a few ribs.

The 38 Minute Window

A stable wormhole cannot be maintained longer than 38 minutes. This is because the Stargates cannot store enough energy to maintain the wormhole’s integrity for any longer than that. (When one considers the astronomical amount of energy required to open and maintain a stable wormhole, it’s amazing the Stargates can keep them open for that long.) When the Stargate begins to run out of energy, the wormhole begins to destabilize. As a safety precaution, the gate shuts down rather than allow others to risk themselves traveling through an unstable wormhole.

During the crisis on P3W-451, it was my considered opinion that the Stargate was drawing power directly from the black hole. I have since been informed by Mapep of the Tok’ra that this is impossible. According to everything he’s learned about the Stargate, it is not possible for the gate to draw energy directly from its environment. It is his contention that the time dilation was such that, even though our gate had passed the 38 minute window, the gate on P3W-451 hadn’t. The time dilation could have been so severe that the gate on P3W-451 could have had days, months, or even years left on its “38 minute” window, relatively speaking.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: It appears a gate can draw energy from outside sources, as happened on the Waterworld the Russians reached with their Stargate. The energized “water” managed to power the Stargate for days, and could probably have powered it indefinitely. It is Mapep’s opinion, however, that the energy needed to be deliberately conducted into the Stargate; he still maintains that the Stargate cannot simply draw on an energized environment, no matter how energized it might be. I have to admit, given the naquadah bomb test on the Waterworld, his theory does hold water (no pun intended).

Hawking Radiation

Hawking radiation, named after the man who theorized it, renowned physicist Stephen Hawking, is based on a rather straightforward theory, which states that there are constantly pairs of virtual particles being created and destroyed constantly throughout the universe. We never notice them because they destroy each other with exactly the same amount of energy required to create the next pair. As such, the net effect of their existence is zero. Hawking radiation would occur near any event horizon, such as the event horizon formed by a Stargate. There is a chance, due to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, that one of these two virtual particles would be sucked through the event horizon, leaving its partner to ricochet around the environment with astronomical amounts of energy behind it.

As near as we can figure out, the Ancients incorporated into the gate a field to repulse these virtual particles, keeping them from entering the event horizon, and maintaining their reaction. Or course, it is possible the Dr. Hawking is wrong, but I’m certainly not going to be the one to say it.

The DHD

The DHD, short for “Dial Home Device,” is the Stargate’s primary control mechanism as well as its main power source. The DHD functions on a very simple principle: punch in the symbols of the address you wish to dial, depress the central control crystal (or “Big Red Button”) and the gate becomes active. In practice, however, this can become a difficult, if not virtually impossible, feat under the wrong circumstances.

The DHD is both the control computer and power source for the Stargate. Without an active DHD, dialing out becomes problematic at best. The DHD may be incapacitated in a number of ways. If the master control crystal (the “Big Red Button”) is damaged or destroyed, the DHD will cease to function. Though the power crystal may still be intact in this case, destruction of the control crystal effectively shuts down the DHD to prevent catastrophic power overloads. Coaxing power out of a DHD in this state is difficult at best.

Alternatively, the power crystal of the DHD may be damaged or drained. In this case, if one could supply power to the DHD, one could dial out as normal.

While the DHD is a resilient piece of technology, it can be damaged in other ways. Keys could be broken or missing, secondary control crystals could be damaged or destroyed, the linkages from the DHD to the gate could be severed or missing; any number of things could make an otherwise functional-looking DHD nothing more than a fancy paperweight.

“Trumping” Stargates

On worlds with multiple Stargates, one gate will always be the Primary gate, through which all traffic returns. This is generally the gate that receives the most use. However, a gate with a DHD always trumps a gate not attached to a DHD, regardless of the traffic each gate receives. If both gates are attached to DHDs, then the Stargate Network routes wormholes to the gate with the most traffic.

It is also theorized that a gate actually on the planet always trumps an orbital gate, no matter what the orbital gate has attached to it.

Alternative Dialing Methods

When the DHD is broken, unusable, or missing, there are other options to dial the Stargate. Probably the easiest is manual dialing, though it is fraught with its own complications.

In order to manually dial the gate, first the naquadah in the Stargate needs to be charged with enough energy to open a stable wormhole. Only then will the inner ring unlock and rotate freely. This is a safety measure. . . if the Stargate were activated without enough energy, unstable wormholes could form. The effects of unstable wormholes can only be speculated, but it’s highly doubtful they would be pleasant.

Once the inner ring begins to rotate, it’s simply a matter of manually turning the ring (a great feat of strength, but possible) until the appropriate symbol is in the appropriate chevron. Once the ring stops moving, the symbols will automatically lock in sequence. It’s important to keep the ring moving, to avoid accidental misdials. Once the seventh chevron is locked, the wormhole opens as normal.

Also, if one has the necessary equipment, one can construct a DHD not unlike the dialing computer the SGC uses. This is, sadly, beyond the capabilities of most laptop computers, but a high-end model should be able to handle at least a low-grade dialing program. Of course, this is still contingent on the gate having enough power to open the wormhole and one being able to interface the Stargate with the laptop.

Special Thanks

Special thanks to those who helped make this volume possible: Lance Corporal Benjamin J. Reilly and his Tok’ra symbiote Mapep, Dr. Sevtlana Markov, Dr. Earnest Littlefeild, The Nox, The Tollan, The Tok’ra, The Ancients, and all the people whose hard work and dedication made the Stargate Program a reality. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

Reprinted by Permission
Source - Stargate SG-1 - The Roleplaying Game

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 03:35:33 am »
Zero Point Modules

So by now you should all be experts on the operation of the Stargates thanks to Dr Carter's magnificent explanation and the Air Force's Official studies...

Now as I pointed out before one of Dr Hal Puthoff's main focus of research is Zero Point Energy...

The Search for Zero Point Energy
Zero-Point Fluctuations of the Vacuum as the Source of Atomic...
On the Source of Vacuum Electromagnetic Zero-Point Energy

All papers we will look at in Hal Puthoff's section

And we all know what the Power Source of the Ancients was on Stargate SG-1 right?

That's right, the Zero Point Module

A Zero Point Module, abbreviated ZPM, is a power source device in the Stargate universe.

Definition

A ZPM is capable of generating immense amounts of energy by utilizing zero point energy which derives from a phenomenon known as the quantum foam (subatomic wormholes opening and closing constantly in and out of subspace). A ZPM contains an artificially created region of subspace from which this power is drawn. Since this process is thermodynamically irreversible, every ZPM (if used) will eventually reach maximum entropy, at which point it is depleted and can no longer provide power.

Source - Wikipedia

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 03:46:20 am »
Dr. Samantha Carter aka Amanda Tapping

Okay so yes... we are aware that Dr Carter is really Amanda Tapping and did not really write that paper (which is why the et al after her name :P )

But the paper is well researched and presented, no matter WHO wrote it, and full of information for the techies out there.

I will later post Stephen Hawking's version of Wormholes to compare. Yes he has changed his mind on those and has a very nice presentation :D

As to Amanda Tapping... well I am sure many guys out there are more than interested in her so...

Click on image for full size wallpaper
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:45:46 am by zorgon »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 03:19:05 pm »
mwahaha!
The court document, Omar vs. Devlin!

http://www.legalmetric.com/cases/copyright/okwd/okwd_595cv00090.html

No evidence there that they settled out of court, unless I'm misreading it, but can't think of any reason he would dismiss his own case and each side willingly paid their own legal fees unless they had reached a mutual out of court settlement, otherwise, wouldn't they ask the court to have him pay their legal fees for falsely accusing them in the first place?

yepper-roosies, we got it! 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:15:00 pm by zorgon »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 01:55:12 am »
Fantastic work...  ;D

DOCKET 5:95cv00090
Case Name:    Zuhdi v. Metro Goldwyn Mayer, et al
Terminated:    01/16/1997
Disposition:    Dismissed - Voluntarily
Filed:    1/19/1995
Court:    Oklahoma Western District Court
Assigned to:    Robin J. Cauthron
Jury demand:    Both parties
Amount demanded:    $50,000.00
Nature of Suit:    Property Rights - Copyrights (820)
Jurisdiction:    Federal Question
Basis:    17:101 Copyright Infringement
Origin:    1
Office:    Oklahoma City
County:    Pottawatomie
Flags:    87BD, CLOSED, MTNDDL, _RR

PARTIES and ATTORNEYS
Plaintiff(s)
 Omar Zuhdi, Plaintiff

Defendant(s)
 Carolco Pictures Inc, Defendant
 Centropolis Film Productions, Defendant