collapse

Author Topic: Insider: Elite Engineering Financial Disintegration  (Read 5222 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Insider: Elite Engineering Financial Disintegration
« on: May 21, 2016, 06:02:31 pm »
Insider: Elite Engineering Financial Disintegration.

Alex Jones talks with former Clinton insider Larry Nichols about the plans that the globalists have for the future.

On listening to this...I do think that what Larry Nichols is saying could be correct.

I do think that the Financial system and Markets could collapse any time and do think either last years 2015 or this years Stock Market  highs that may yet to be made this year between now and december.. that this is the most likely years that the markets could SEVERELY decline...

The tricky part for me is the UK Referendum between now and June 23rd.. and the US Election in November..

The Markets may well stay up until these events have passed.

But it is never easy to predict for sure or with any accuracy.

Dates I had in mind as Important other than as indicated above..If the Markets do manage to rally back above April 20th highs..On the Dow Jones that was around 18170..

I did have 9th/10th May as Important timing and May 19th..The problem being  the 10th came in as a high and the 19th came in as a Low...

So I do think if the market breaks below last weeks low, that we could see a decline until August 6/8th...

If the market breaks back up again to new highs...Aug 6th maybe another important high..

(We may see highs or lows also around June 23rd) and other later pivots somewhere between Later September to mid October.

But I am suspecting that we will likely see a Low in early August.. followed by a re rally into US November Elections.

After that depending what the market has done...I think if its still below the 2015 May highs (18360 ish on the Dow Jones) then I do think we will see the start of a large decline...

End of December would be my next main timing after Novembers Election.

But I do think it is wise to try to stock up with food / supplies and maybe withdraw survival money  etc even if just to the end of this year...to be on the safe side..

It still could be that the market declines severe anytime and does not recover..and banks etc start defaulting before the Referendum and Election..with all the uncertainty about it..

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:15:35 pm by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
Re: Insider: Elite Engineering Financial Disintegration
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 06:08:18 pm »
Insider: Elite Engineering Financial Disintegration.

Alex Jones talks with former Clinton insider Larry Nichols about the plans that the globalists have for the future.

On listening to this...I do think that what Larry Nichols is saying could be correct.

I do think that the Financial system and Markets could collapse any time and do think either last years 2015 or this years Stock Market highs that may yet to be made this year between now and December.. that this is the most likely years that the markets could SEVERELY decline...

The tricky part for me is the UK Referendum between now and June 23rd.. and the US Election in November..

The Markets may well stay up until these events have passed.

But it is never easy to predict for sure or with any accuracy.

Dates I had in mind as Important other than as indicated above..
If the Markets do manage to rally back above April 20th highs..
On the Dow Jones that was around 18170..

I did have 9th/10th May as Important timing and May 19th..
The problem being  the 10th came in as a high and the 19th came in as a Low...

So I do think if the market breaks below last weeks low, that we could see a decline until August 6/8th...

If the market breaks back up again to new highs...Aug 6th maybe another important high..

But I am suspecting that we will likely see a Low in early August.. followed by a re rally into US November Elections.

After that depending what the market has done...I think if its still below the 2015 May highs (18360 ish on the Dow Jones) then I do think we will see the start of a large decline...

End o December would be my next main timing after Novembers Election.

But I do think it is wise to try to stock up with food / supplies and maybe withdraw survival money  etc even if just to the end of this year...to be on the safe side..

It still could be that the market declines severe anytime and does not recover..and banks etc start defaulting before the Referendum and Election..with all the uncertainty about it..

given that the referendum is being shaped, the polls* now giving that 50/50 magic number , its safe to say you can make a killing at the bookies by betting we will remain.. like we really have a choice .. this is where conspiratorially like minded people can cash in
* in reference to the Eu referendum
mark these words if you like :D
funbox

**http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:12:46 pm by funbox »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 06:24:41 pm »
Its really quite concerning as what would likely be the best solution.. stay in or opt out..

There is what one may think is the better idealistic option/s..

Then there is what ever the outcome... The Globalist may have prepared either way and will create what ever outcome they want in one form or another...

There are some really scary issues that could occur that I certainly do not want to chance happening...but opposing that their are other potential advantages also...

If one is clever there no doubt is some good opportunities to act on if it effects the markets and one knows how to act on them..

but they may only be beneficial to an individual , and may not the best outcome for the Country..

I do think its going to be very interesting to see what happens...but I am very concerned about the future either way..

given that the referendum is being shaped, the polls* now giving that 50/50 magic number , its safe to say you can make a killing at the bookies by betting we will remain.. like we really have a choice .. this is where conspiratorially like minded people can cash in
* in reference to the Eu referendum
mark these words if you like :D
funbox

**http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:25:23 am »
Its really quite concerning as what would likely be the best solution.. stay in or opt out..

best solution, stay in bed on polling day and stock up on energy, voting isn't going to make  a shred of difference, its a fixed result . hence the bullshit polls and media reports that pretends its 50/50.. these polls are fixed too ,backed up by months of news storey that make it seem like it should be 50/50. total farce

remember the last election .. what a surprise :D  fixed

funbox

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 06:46:00 am »
Don't forget to throw in your mix of worries about central banks being embedded with moles and getting hacked to add to the rest of this chaos.

Hackers Steal $81 Million From New York Fed
By Roy Urrico
May 16, 2016
In the newer case, SWIFT learned that cyberthieves used malware to target the PDF reader application used by customers to read user-generated PDF reports of payment confirmations.

“The attackers clearly exhibit a deep and sophisticated knowledge of specific operational controls within the targeted banks, knowledge that may have been gained from malicious insiders or cyberattacks, or a combination of both,” Morey Haber, vice president of technology at the Phoenix-based BeyondTrust, said. “The hackers allegedly learned from internal resources what systems need to be attacked, whom to contact, and what vulnerabilities should be leveraged. The art of the hack then became a simple exploit to exercise due to the insider threat.”

http://www.cutimes.com/2016/05/16/hackers-steal-81-million-from-new-york-fed?ref=rss&slreturn=1463676653&page=2

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 10:22:42 pm »
That is another possible major threat E113 that in this modern age, who knows what such persons are capable of doing when they can hack and take so much money and get away with it.

Although no doubt this may seem to have negative effect on us all..

One wonders are they getting their own back on the Corrupt system / Bankster's.

I also wonder just how often such things may actually be happening and if they are likely to get away with it.

and just how easy is it for them to do in reality..

If so...

Maybe that is a Profession some of us should have considered.

Im not sure how much $81 Million will effect the Financial system.. in the huge pool of money in it...maybe not that much on one such steal....But if they or others find flaws in the system over a short period who knows what may happen.

Don't forget to throw in your mix of worries about central banks being embedded with moles and getting hacked to add to the rest of this chaos.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 05:57:50 am »

I also wonder just how often such things may actually be happening and if they are likely to get away with it.

I would say a lot more than we would think. I guess likely well over 10 attacks/day per central bank. I would think that guess is a pretty conservative number given the amount of tech savvy individuals out there now as compared to 10 years ago. Now we are at the point they can use their smart phones and tablets so this can be done practically from inside the bank lobby if they so choose.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 09:12:20 am »
You maybe right in what you say.

I also wonder whether a hacker like organisation could somehow target banks or Financial type organisations on a large scale to hit it at a short time frame interval...say in one day...where it then has a serious implication on the Major Financial Markets...

The thing is today as opposed to before we had computers.. the Financial system can just put a Halt on the trading System as has happened a few times in the past when the markets started to have big declines..

Im not sure if any of those occasions may have been down to any sort of Hacking...or if usually its just been down to bad news or negative impacts..

It maybe that even if there was a main attack by hackers they may be able to control any serious effects from it effecting the larger scale of things.

The thing that is weird for those who trade the markets...is that in theory .... the Buyers (Bulls ) who try to profit when the markets go up..and the Sellers (Bears) who can profit when either they take profits or sell the market....should have things equal...

BUT when we see bad news and the markets start declining... the Powers that be can now just stop trading...

This in theory is very unfair on the sellers...

People who study the markets.. are aware that there are Cycles in the markets when they will go up or down...due to natural law..

and I believe natural Law cannot be prevented...longer term..
as we saw in the 2007 to 2009 huge decline....even when we have the system that can stop trading...

The fact that they can stop trading can alter the real situation of trading...I believe to some degree..today where as before we had computers .. I don't think it was done unless there was some extreme event like 9/11..or a President died type of situation.

But as we are now in the Computer age...I do wonder if it is somehow altering natural cycles in some way.

My own study on such things ...I do believe that the markets vibrate to certain numbers in terms of time..ie number of days..that are often related to certain types of time periods of certain type of mathematical numbers..like Fibonacci as one eg along with other number groups.

Many past historical events effect the dates in the future when the numbers of set days arrive from those dates that for eg may have made highs and lows in the financial system / markets that they had back then....even going back maybe to the start of when the systems started that have varied thru out history..but mainly say in the last 2000 to 5000 years and maybe even as long as 10,000 years..

But many shorter term past cycles will still effect the turning points at least on shorter term basis..be it for a few months or a year or so as egs..

I would say a lot more than we would think. I guess likely well over 10 attacks/day per central bank. I would think that guess is a pretty conservative number given the amount of tech savvy individuals out there now as compared to 10 years ago. Now we are at the point they can use their smart phones and tablets so this can be done practically from inside the bank lobby if they so choose.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 11:53:19 am »
I saw a miracle today,i agree with funbox on elections.even though i secretly think he is tay ai.
The masons are hoarding 100 dollar bills thus crushing the economy.its this hoarding that is aiding in such a downward spiral right now.word is out that treasury wants to pull hundreds.i wouldnt have known this buti signed a sour deal with a mason that runs out next may and it must be paid in hundreds only.this is why two days later i searched and saw the stories.i got to come up with1500$ by may next year or lose my property.
On side note,my electric kiosk was broke down where i pay my electric bill,repairman said electric company would not takecash after 2019,only digital currency.so i suspect cash is being phased out.this will make it easier to stimulate an economy as printing is a pain and controlling inflation is a pain with cash.where as with digital,hoarding will be manageable as gov will know where its at and how to counteract against it.
If i actually had money,12 years of food with priority on peanuts and chocolate.call it a hunch but 12 years.most are going to hoard for 10 year stockpile but i think the grand plan is 12 years of plenty then 12 years of nothing.we are in the first year of 12 good years.peanuts because i think its gonna get cold,real cold and peanuts have lots of fat and chocolate because well,if im in hell,gotta have chocolate,good luck to all.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:58:15 am by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 12:31:22 pm »
I also think that I agree with Funbox!...

I don't think voting either way will make much if any difference..

What I do find a bit weird is initially I got the impression that our Prime Minister was indicating it maybe good to leave the EU..now he seems to be suggesting to stay in...

He seems to have indicated two opposing views...in a short time.

I saw a miracle today,i agree with funbox on elections.even though i secretly think he is tay ai.

If you are unable to obtain money thru work or other means...

Have you considered looking into trying to create something to sell on the Internet...a book or course as an eg.. that just needs your knowledge and wisdom / experiences ..and can be done at low cost..and should cover your $1500..

Maybe something like this ..but create whatever niche that you may be knowledgeable about. but use a similar approach. but I am sure can be done with far less content and detail..

Maybe you could even write on creating a UFO  or explain how they may work !

http://www.myshedplans.com/go/vsl-n

Thor has created a online Monthly  magazine on a "Survival" Niche  that I think he could market and sell or obtain advertisers to pay him each issue or on a month or yearly basis...

Alternatively I may have one or two other ideas that MAY help you achieve that figure for maybe $200 or so.

The masons are hoarding 100 dollar bills thus crushing the economy.its this hoarding that is aiding in such a downward spiral right now.word is out that treasury wants to pull hundreds.i wouldnt have known this buti signed a sour deal with a mason that runs out next may and it must be paid in hundreds only.this is why two days later i searched and saw the stories.i got to come up with1500$ by may next year or lose my property.

Very interesting thought....

You may be right..

But as I have indicated in a prior post I am doubtful anything will stop natural law / cycles ..I don't think they cannot even do it with Computers.

If they do it will be a 1st and i will be amazed..

On side note,my electric kiosk was broke down where i pay my electric bill,repairman said electric company would not take cash after 2019,only digital currency.so i suspect cash is being phased out.this will make it easier to stimulate an economy as printing is a pain and controlling inflation is a pain with cash.where as with digital,hoarding will be manageable as gov will know where its at and how to counteract against it.

Are we at a top or bottom in the state of things...and how would be measure it.

It could be that the economic situation differs from say what we see in the Stock market..

But if we do measure it via the stock market.. The Stock Market indexes are actually at all time Highs...

so even after the 2007/2009 decline... it bounced right back up again in a very short time..

yes we had an amazing low in 2009....7 years ago..

But had the upward cycle actually finished at that time....

The market topped in 2007 after a 75 year rally...one mans lifetime since the major lows in 1932..

and it declined over 50% of that in 2 years...

UNBELIEVABLE ! and even more so to see it continue to new highs.

The Chart formation at the moment is showing the most dangerous bear formations one could ever see if one is aware of chart analysis...dependent of course if it continue to follow the suggested patterns...

I think if the Dow breaks back above 18300 you may be right.. ie we are still in a strong economy..

if we break back below last years lows... and dont bounce back by end of year... I think it will severely decline..lower than that of 2009 in maybe less than 2 years...ie a severe crash once again..going even lower..that in 2009.

If i actually had money,12 years of food with priority on peanuts and chocolate.call it a hunch but 12 years.most are going to hoard for 10 year stockpile but i think the grand plan is 12 years of plenty then 12 years of nothing.we are in the first year of 12 good years.peanuts because i think its gonna get cold,real cold and peanuts have lots of fat and chocolate because well,if im in hell,gotta have chocolate,good luck to all.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:48:28 pm by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 06:29:48 am »

++does not compute++ redo from start ++

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36371700

++more fear++ bbc++ tower ++hang em all ++ pedo protecting evil++

electroBox
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:33:36 am by funbox »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 12:26:11 pm »
Been having some further thoughts on the Stock Market / Dow Jones....

I am wondering if the Market fail to break back above April 20th Highs...18170 on the Dow...by the day after this weekends USA Holiday...

we may see a HUGE decline INTO the EU referendum within the next 3 to 4 weeks...similar to what we seen back in August last year or the 2nd later decline from December 30th/ early January this year...that fell severe for  3 weeks to Jan 20ths low.

Where I mean the market starts going down each day to initially the 23rd June....and later on to 6th/8th August which is the next main cycle that I have ...

I am looking at a past cycle that if it reacts in a similar way declined very severely in 4 to 6 weeks..

If it INVERSES...and rallies instead...then breaks above Aprils high...then I think it will rally to new all time highs...

But I just think with this EU referendum there is a LOT of fear in the Markets...but there is also uncertainty..
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:45:34 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 03:40:00 pm »
ENTER: More fear...Another bank hacking:

Bangladesh is not the only bank that had become victim to the cyber heist. In fact, it appears to be just a part of the widespread cyber attack on global banking and financial sector by hackers who target the backbone of the world financial system, SWIFT.

Yes, the global banking messaging system that thousands of banks and companies around the world use to transfer Billions of dollars in transfers each day is under attack.

http://thehackernews.com/2016/05/swift-banking-hack.html?m=1

No idea if this is any association of what is happening but interesting coincidence:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=FYUjvbaj4bo[/youtube]

If not, then what better time to hack a bank then when it is getting hacked by someone else?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:50:54 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 05:26:02 pm »
Anonymous Hits New York Stock Exchange, World Bank, The Fed, & Vatican — Total Media Blackout.

Just found this....not yet read and studied but at initial glance does look serious ...    that does seem to suggest that no doubt Hacking is being done on a large scale.

This could become very serious indeed if I understand it correct .. Hackers suggesting a 30 day attack on major banks...

This could create meltdown if it is yet to come and little seems to be able to prevent it.. or they may close financial markets ..who knows..

Im not sure if this is something being done very recent or over further time until I read and absorb it..

Its one of those nightmare websites that IM having real problems accessing..

=====================

Amidst a global media blackout of Anonymous’ ongoing worldwide attacks on the “corrupt banking cartels,” the hacking collective has now taken down some of the most prestigious institutions in global governance. OpIcarus has recently taken offline the World Bank, the New York Stock Exchange, five U.S. Federal Reserve Banks and the Vatican.

image: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/anon.jpg
anon
After announcing a global call to arms against the “corrupt global banking cartel,” the hacker collective, known as Anonymous, in conjunction with Ghost Squad Hackers, have taken more than 30 central banks offline, including striking many targets at the heart of the Western imperialist empire.

An Anonymous press release explained the intention behind the operation:
“The banks have been getting away with murder, fraud, conspiracy, war profiteering, money laundering for terrorists and drug cartels, have put millions of people out on the street without food or shelter and have successfully bought all our governments to help keep us silenced. We represent the voice of the voiceless. We are uniting to make a stand. The central banks which were attacked in recent days were attacked to remind people that the biggest threat we face to an open and free society is the banks. The bankers are the problem and #OpIcarus is the solution.”
Operation Icarus was relaunched in conjunction with a video release announcing the beginning of a “30-day campaign against central bank sites across the world.” Since that time, the scope and magnitude of the attacks have increased exponentially, with Anonymous, Ghost Squad Hackers, a number of Sec groups and BannedOffline coordinating attacks — each focusing on separate financial institutions in an effort to maximize the number of targets hit.
In a previous interview with the Free Thought Project, an Anonymous representative clarified that the operation is in no way intended to impact individuals accounts held within the banks, explaining that OpIcarus is directed solely at the 1% perpetuating injustice:
“We would just like to make it very clear that all targets of #OpIcarus have been Rothschild and BIS central owned banks. In fact most of the targets so far such as Guernsey, Cyprus, Panama, Jordan, British Virgin Isles, etc are in the top 10 places of tax havens for the elite. No on-line consumer accounts were harmed, no ATM’s were blocked and no personal client data was leaked. This has been a protest against the Central Banks and the 1% — no innocent or poor people were harmed”
The operation began with an initial attack on the Central Bank of Greece and was quickly followed up with a similar DDoS attack on the Central Bank of Cyprus. The hackers then targeted the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic, the Dutch Central Bank, the Central Bank of Maldives, and Guernsey Financial Services Commission, according to the official @OpIcarus Twitter account, which has been taken offline — presumably by Twitter. The National Bank of Panama and the Central Bank of Kenya were also reportedly targeted a day later, according to hacking news publication HackRead.
Additionally, reported Ghost Squad Hacker, s1ege also tweeted about taking the Central Bank of Bosnia-Herzegovina offline and provided a screenshot to verify. The Twitter account @BannedOffline also reported the Central Bank of Mexico had succumbed to a DDoS attack by the hacking collective. The online hacktivist groups have continued to conduct a series of high-powered distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, which forced the website of Central Bank of Jordan, Central Bank of South Korea, Bank of Compagnie, Monegasque and the Central Bank of Montenegro offline.
Last Saturday, hackers conducted a series of 250 Gbps DDoS attacks on the Bank of France, Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, Central Bank of Tunisia, Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago and Philippine National Bank. That was followed up by an attack on  the Central Bank of Iraq.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/anonymous-hits-york-stock-exchange-world-bank-vatican-total-corporate-media-blackout-ensues/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:31:51 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 05:49:49 pm »
Big difference between a DDoS attack and theft of millions. They can not take the moral high ground on theft charges...there is something ELSE going on here at the same time.

Now HERE is some shenanigans...

Lauri Love, an information security consultant and chief hacking officer at cybersecurity firm Hacker House, said the responsibility to uphold the robustness and security of online financial services rests on banks and regulators shoulders.
“Banks and their regulators are acting in bad faith if they expect to harness the benefits and opportunities of information technology, while pushing the risk and liability for insecurity onto depositors and taxpayers,” he told RT.
https://www.rt.com/uk/344369-cybercrime-gchq-fraud-cost/

SO if you are insured against hacking etc. and can have your customers end up footing the bill...do you still spend the money to beef up security? Who would make money off this scheme?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:01:23 pm by Ellirium113 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]